Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Quartz Crystal Youtube Channel: This is a matrix experience powered by source

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    What you say can only point to a very small percentage of the participants in an otherwise highly varied forum population. There are those who believe BR and the mods can do no wrong, and similarly there are those who view everything the staff does with a jaundiced eye, but the vast majority can be observed to think for themselves. It is not fair to color that forum with your experience, had you had an approach similar to your approach here at TOT, you likely would still be there. However, I was there for the whole Ishtar (if i recall correctly) channeling debacle, and you now acknowledge how dangerous that sort of thing can be, it was that for which you were banned and not for anything approaching normal conversation and sharing of information.

As an aside, I do highly recommend following up on the OP and watching some of the videos, before deciding to put too much energy into defending sourcetruth/Quartz Crystal.
    It may be a small percentage, but it is the core of that forum.

Once Bill Ryan decides someone is persona non grata, they go after that person, not just there, but on other forums as well. They also do some background digging and try to smear that person with half-truths. In my case, I made the mistake of registering with my real email address and my real name. Though my full name wasn't published on the forum, it was suggested how people can find my posts on Quora. As soon as I joined TOT, a joint member, who was subsequently banned, started attacking me here as well, in a similar fashion to Kai's current actions, though of course he joined for the explicit reason of "exposing" a new member. I am well familiar with the underhanded tactics, deceptions and half-truths employed by the PA cult leaders. I'm not the only one either, plenty of others have experienced it. I genuinely thought things have changed over there, but as this episode proved beyond a doubt, I was sadly mistaken.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), sourcetruth (16th October 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Doxxing is bad news no matter how virtuous folks believe they are or how strong they believe their position is.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I believe you are overstating the case, and I have a much longer and varied experience with both of these boards. I have not always been on the right side of the staff, here or there.
    Once Bill Ryan decides someone is persona non grata, they go after that person, not just there, but on other forums as well. They also do some background digging and try to smear that person with half-truths. In my case, I made the mistake of registering with my real email address and my real name. Though my full name wasn't published on the forum, it was suggested how people can find my posts on Quora. As soon as I joined TOT, a joint member, who was subsequently banned, started attacking me here as well, in a similar fashion to Kai's current actions, though of course he joined for the explicit reason of "exposing" a new member. I am well familiar with the underhanded tactics, deceptions and half-truths employed by the PA cult leaders. I'm not the only one either, plenty of others have experienced it. I genuinely thought things have changed over there, but as this episode proved beyond a doubt, I was sadly mistaken.
    Well, suffice it to say, after the whole Ishtar debacle, such warning was seen to be necessary. I also was standing by to see if I needed to warn the staff, at the time. But, it worked out, and here you are. Had you been as doggedly determined to promote the channeling thing as sc is to promote QC, then it likely would not have turned out so well, and you would be bad mouthing TOT as part of the PA cult. All that said, I am glad that you gave up on the channeling thing and have turned out to be a productive member of TOT.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th October 2019), Dreamtimer (15th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Kai View Post
    I checked and this group didn't seem to exist before 2016.

One question. Before you found yourself into this group, what religion did you follow, if any? And if none, why?
    There’s the crux of it Kai. You will find people polarizing around this topic without an awareness as to why. For the right price I will tell you what it is, unless you tell me first
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th October 2019), Dreamtimer (15th October 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    I believe you are overstating the case, and I have a much longer and varied experience with both of these boards. I have not always been on the right side of the staff, here or there.

Well, suffice it to say, after the whole Ishtar debacle, such warning was seen to be necessary. I also was standing by to see if I needed to warn the staff, at the time. But, it worked out, and here you are. Had you been as doggedly determined to promote the channeling thing as sc is to promote QC, then it likely would not have turned out so well, and you would be bad mouthing TOT as part of the PA cult. All that said, I am glad that you gave up on the channeling thing and have turned out to be a productive member of TOT.
    Aragorn asked me not to post any channelling material on this forum or to offer healing to anyone, so I didn't. That's all it takes. This is how civilised people do it. PA could learn a lot from how this forum is run.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th October 2019), Dreamtimer (15th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), PurpleLama (15th October 2019), sourcetruth (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    To be fair, everything was discussed by sourcetruth on the BR thread when she joined. I personally think sc has developed the wrong kind of following, if you have read any of the other train wrecks of threads on any other forum where they have tried this.

My suggestion is lets pull up some of these videos and actually analyze them. I am sure sourcetruth will love that.
    Hi pl. now I’m buying into the conspiracy. Why are u and Kai referring to as she?
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th October 2019), Dreamtimer (15th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), PurpleLama (15th October 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Here is one testimonial from one person. Take it as you will.

I stumbled onto Quartz Crystal over a year ago. I had spent about 10 years fine tuning myself through introspection, meditation and prayer... prior to finding Judy on You Tube. I was already a vegetarian and practiced some of the things that was being suggested. At the point I found Quartz Crystal, I was at the most joyful, peaceful point of my life. I was just happy... All the time. No stress or worries.
    As I watched more of her videos, I was intrigued. I subscribed to her private posts. At first it felt good, positive and I was buying into her story.
    But at some point the feeling changed. It started to take on a darker feeling that started to suck the joy out of me. I was no longer singing at first light to greet the day.
    I want those of you reading this to know, this is my personal account and I am being Very Candid. You may have had a different experience and that's also fine.
    So Judy suggested getting and programming a pendulum... I did.
    This was supposed to be a fool proof way of knowing the things she told us was truthful.
    I started asking very specific questions from my programmed pendulum and with consistency found that parts of what I was being told, came up as false information. I even questioned outright if Judy was being completely honest and my pendulum gave me a definate NO... every time!
    One of the things that bothered me was her gradual systematic teachings; to cause separation from family and friends (if they were not also source players) plus religion and other norms including Marital sexual intimacy.
    All were considered "not beneficial" and of course no meat consumption.
    There's a few red flags for me. People are being asked to get rid of the things in life which people need to be healthy and balanced. Meat may or may not be necessary, but the human contact certainly is.

I noticed members on Judy's Patreon page, who started to respond to her posts as if she was some high priestess or Goddess to worship.
    As time went on... I started to develope anxiety, insomnia and had my first ever panic attack.
    After a mix up in the "pledge" process... During one month... still not sure how it happened, but my bank account got drained. Judy said I had chosen a donation level and it deducted for every video I watched that month.
    I assured her that I would never donate more money than I make in a month and she did reimburse me except for about $30.
    It put me in a bad situation for about 10 days. I closed my account with Quartz Crystal on Patreon after that happened.
    I also want to mention that there was a fear element involved in her teachings and an absolute requirement for loyalty. Once you leave... that's it for You! Period!
    Your fate is sealed.
    Since I left, I still get little anxiety attacks, but I'm able to control the feeling. I've delved much deeper into my spiritual connection to Father God. I am not into organized religion.... I started singing again when I wake up and my joy has returned. I embrace family and friends. Plus despite what she said... I believe my Dog will be with me in Heaven one day.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), PurpleLama (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Hi pl. now I’m buying into the conspiracy. Why are u and Kai referring to as she?
    Ah, NAP, I simply remain unconvinced that the apparent acolyte isn't the lady QC, herself. It would make sense, if the donations got a little slow, to pose as a true believer and try to gin up some business by tapping into forums that cover new age or spiritual topics. So, young and gullible, or a bad actor, anyone can judge for themselves. One thing that leads me to believe that sc might be Judy/Barbara is that sc denied seeing any change in the demeanor of the person in the videos over time. But, watch a few minutes of some earlier videos, and a few minutes of some of the later videos, and any observer would see the difference.

Also, that testimonial was a good find, DT.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th October 2019), Dreamtimer (15th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), modwiz (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    The only thing that could make this better would be to have 9eagle9 on hand! Hahaha
    Amen to that. She’s one of my favorites
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), PurpleLama (15th October 2019)

Thanks

This is where I part company. It is no members responsibility to ‘warn’ staff. The staff is there to form it’s own opinions about members without ‘fair’ and ‘balanced’ input. That is a mild form of Be a good citizen and report your neighbors now’
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th October 2019), Dreamtimer (15th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), PurpleLama (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    This is getting good, and admittedly I can be a succor for Jerry Springer type of ridiculous high drama. We need a pass the popcorn icon for such occasions.

I'll spring for the beer.

The only thing that could make this better would be to have 9eagle9 on hand! Hahaha
    Ah yes, those were the days!
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th October 2019), Dreamtimer (15th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th October 2019), PurpleLama (15th October 2019), Wind (16th October 2019)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post

Chris, you have made many excellent points in your posts.

Aragorn has done a poor job of trying to excuse Kai and our suspicions against them. It is very clear to us what is happening and what has happened with PA.

What will Kai respond with, now that it is clear what they came here to do?

Your quote from earlier is very clear to us now,

This whole episode confirms to me that Project Avalon remains a cult, with a cult leader, that goes after people it doesn't like. I wish it weren't so, but that is what the facts point towards.
    People were already claiming this years ago on TOT, and although according to Aragorn they were "retracted", it is clear to us that they have not changed.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    If I think I have spiritual knowledge? Well, I do not think that, I know that. I have already elaborated on everything I know all over the forum ─ and to a certain extent even at Project Avalon ─ and my comments on your material are that it's bovine excrement, and so wrong that I wouldn't even know where to begin in telling you why it is wrong.
    What is spiritual knowledge to you, is it conclusions that you have reached through logical reasoning or other means, or is it about information that comes from other sources that you agree with?

When you are criticizing this material, is this coming from the standpoint of your previous spiritual knowledge?

Yeah well, if you want a nice practical example of where you're wrong, then this one's it. You may not think that it is "reasonable" for everyone to have a soul, but unfortunately for you, the universe doesn't care what you think. Everyone has a soul, even though not all souls are the same, and there are different types of souls ─ mine, for instance.
    What I meant when I said that it was not reasonable that everyone has a soul was that I do not see it as a logical conclusion to make.

The assumption that everyone else has a soul comes from observing ourselves as having souls, and projecting that this would also apply to everyone else. What it looks like to us is that we are there in the body, having the experience of a body. When we think of other people as being conscious or having souls we think of there being another experiencer in that body the same way that we are. It is also based in the assumption that I am just like all of the other human beings, and not seperate from them.

However, when we examine why we think that everyone else must have a soul, the idea does not stand up to logical scrutiny. When we dive deeper into the nature of consciousness and ask a lot of questions about our existence in this reality, we may find certain things that don't make sense in our attempts at an explanation. When we question the idea that everyone has a soul, we can realize how we have tried to make our explanations of this reality around this assumption, and how if we discarded it, our explanations would be more logical.

When I realize that I am not this human body, I realize that this body exists independant of me. From this understanding, I understand that a body could exist independently of a soul.

Quartz Crystal is not the only person that I have found the idea of soulless ones, there are other sources that have proposed the same concept. Before I saw Quartz Crystals channel, I was familiar of the concept from these other sources.

The concept of soulless people has also been referred to as "organic portals".

http://montalk.net/matrix/157/spiritless-humans

https://veilofreality.com/2011/04/18...ulless-humans/

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/c...cportals06.htm

Everything else about "source players" is also hogwash, and here's why... First and foremost, you have to understand how Creation works, and how and why it came to be.

Source is an infinite information field because it is a quantum singularity, but information is meaningless without that there is an observer. So part of Source was aware of itself, but awareness is meaningless without understanding. So the aware part of source began thinking, and this thus was the birth of consciousness. And what consciousness wants ─ the only thing it wants ─ is to understand. This is the first of all dichotomies/dualities, i.e. the distinction between order (understanding) and chaos (not understanding).

So consciousness began pondering the idea of whether it was alone and unique, or whether there were others just like it. This was then the creation of the second dichotomy, the concept of Self and Other. And so consciousness had become the Prime Creator, and it began creating all things, all in the Yin/Yang dichotomy style, simply by asking itself the question "What if?" In quantum physics, this is known as the collapse of the wave-function.

Everything that has been created has consciousness, because consciousness is a field, and everything that exists, all exists within that field, just like the electromagnetic fields powering your devices and letting them be what they were meant to be ─ a refrigerator that doesn't receive any electricity isn't a refrigerator, and a television set that doesn't receive any electricity isn't a television set. However, when it comes to living things, there has to be more than just this rudimentary form of consciousness, and so plants, animals, humans (and non-human intelligent life elsewhere in the universe) all have souls.

A soul is in and of itself not a living entity, but it is the blueprint that makes the individual unique. The soul is the identity of the individual. Part of the soul was programmed with certain Yin/Yang polarities upon its creation, and part of the soul is also defined by the experiences the soul has had along the path of its existence, and adherence to the decisions it has made ─ which could of course have been made based upon its experiences and based upon its pre-programming with polarities.

Incarnation and reincarnation are not written in stone. They are conscious decisions. Some souls take less of their original self with them upon their next incarnation, and others take more with them. Some souls never incarnate, and others (such as myself) only incarnate once.

I am of a group of souls that normally never incarnates, but the situation here on Earth demanded our subtle and subliminal intervention, and so we were asked/ordered to incarnate as humans and live here for a single lifetime, as way-showers and teachers. I have a much deeper connection with the spiritual reality ─ albeit not necessarily with the spirit world, which is a different thing, even though I do have some level of connection with that as well ─ than anyone else, and my consciousness is different too. The "all is one" meme that's so popular within this "alternative community", well, I live that, every day, and I wouldn't know how not to, because this is part of my very being.
    I will ask you this, what is a soul to you?

The way that I define a soul is that it is something that houses a fractalization of source consciousness inside of it.

However, I consider a soul to only have an existence within the matrix. There are no souls outside of the matrix, there are only fractals of source consciousness, and the source fractal is housed within a soul. This is where the concept of a soul cage comes from, the source fractal is trapped inside of the soul cage in order to experience this reality.

The reality that exist is centered around the consciousness of these source fractals, which are creating the matrix.

So there you have it, and I don't really want to talk about myself or my experiences anymore, exactly because people will always make of it whatever they want, or reject it, or whatever. I just live my life while doing my very best to be a good human being, and be kind to my fellow human beings. And that's all I can do. I have no aspirations to become a religious or spiritual leader, let alone a cult leader (or cult member).

But so anyway, your Quartz Crystal channel and everything she talks about is bunk. But I know you won't accept that from me, because you don't even have it in you to respect your fellow human beings ─ regardless of their age and life experience ─ and I know that I'm only a name on a screen to you.

If you are as convinced about "your truth" as you are, and so loyal to that YouTube channel, at your young age, then there's only one possible explanation, and that is that you've been brainwashed and programmed. And I don't know how that woman of that channel does it but ─ no insult intended ─ I do know that mentally unstable people are usually the easiest to win over. And believe me, I've seen others like that here at the forum in my now four years of being the administrator here. People just as arrogant and self-righteous, just as disdainful of those who did not share their beliefs. And many of them have already run their faces into concrete walls, I can tell you that much.
    You should at least be willing to hear what I have to say about this topic, because I have a lot more to say.

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    This is where I part company. It is no members responsibility to ‘warn’ staff. The staff is there to form it’s own opinions about members without ‘fair’ and ‘balanced’ input. That is a mild form of Be a good citizen and report your neighbors now’
    He has also done something similar in my thread on PA where he tries to get the staff involved.
    Posted by PurpleLama
    I do hope the staff decides what to do about this sooner rather than later
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 16th October 2019 at 05:08.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    My suggestion is lets pull up some of these videos and actually analyze them. I am sure sourcetruth will love that.
    On what principles will you base your "analysis" on?
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    Well it took you a while to figure out how to reply,

However it doesn't change the fact that you are exposed for that you really are doing here

But at least i can say that you had the decency, possibly out of desperation, to ask for forgiveness to someone you insulted with your arrogant attitude

...to the topTop

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), PurpleLama (16th October 2019), Wind (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Oh please, Chris. Just because Kai said on this thread ─ or was it on the "What motivates Bill Ryan?" thread ─ that she doesn't know what Project Avalon is, the members of this forum have been deceived?

Sorry, I don't consider that a deception of the kind you're trying to blow this thing up to. I consider that self-protection. And that is why the staff has been "complicit" in this "deception".
    Self protection from what? From the critical opinions of others?
    ...to the topTop