Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Quartz Crystal Youtube Channel: This is a matrix experience powered by source

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Mmmmm getting intense, sometimes when you know your rite, just to make sure, feel wrong, feel your truth incorrect, stay with it as long as possible, then one can know again whichever till the truth again changes or not.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), sourcetruth (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I think sourcetruth's questions to Kai are legitimate. Kai claims he/she has never heard of Project Avalon, yet the links to sourcetruth's original thread there has been posted, if not in this thread, than in another, related one. Kai did not introduce themselves to the community, but started going straight after sourcetruth from the very beginning and has not participated in any other thread except this one.

As far as I can see, all they did so far was accuse him of various things and dig up dirt on him from other forums. Why would someone join a forum and immediately go after another new member, if they were not previously familiar with them? If you ask me, this stinks to high heaven and sourcetruth is correct to be concerned. I would very much like to hear from Kai regarding why he joined this forum, where he had found out about it, if not from Project Avalon and why the only thing he did since joining was attack sourcetruth on this one thread. I'm not accusing him of anything, but I think those are legitimate questions given the current acrimony between two new members. I seriously doubt this just came out of nowhere.
    To be fair, everything was discussed by sourcetruth on the BR thread when she joined. I personally think sc has developed the wrong kind of following, if you have read any of the other train wrecks of threads on any other forum where they have tried this.

My suggestion is lets pull up some of these videos and actually analyze them. I am sure sourcetruth will love that.
    Last edited by PurpleLama, 15th October 2019 at 11:47.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th October 2019), Elen (15th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Why would someone join a forum and immediately go after another new member, if they were not previously familiar with them? If you ask me, this stinks to high heaven and sourcetruth is correct to be concerned.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th October 2019), Dreamtimer (15th October 2019), Elen (15th October 2019), PurpleLama (15th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    I think sourcetruth's questions to Kai are legitimate. Kai claims he/she has never heard of Project Avalon, yet the links to sourcetruth's original thread there has been posted, if not in this thread, than in another, related one. Kai did not introduce themselves to the community, but started going straight after sourcetruth from the very beginning and has not participated in any other thread except this one.

As far as I can see, all they did so far was accuse him of various things and dig up dirt on him from other forums. Why would someone join a forum and immediately go after another new member, if they were not previously familiar with them? If you ask me, this stinks to high heaven and sourcetruth is correct to be concerned. I would very much like to hear from Kai regarding why he joined this forum, where he had found out about it, if not from Project Avalon and why the only thing he did since joining was attack sourcetruth on this one thread. I'm not accusing him of anything, but I think those are legitimate questions given the current acrimony between two new members. I seriously doubt this just came out of nowhere.
    Okay, there has been a mild bit of deception here, and I have not said anything in order to protect Kai's anonymity. Kai has introduced themselves to me personally earlier in a private message, and they are indeed a Project Avalon member, but I'm not going to say who they are known as over there.

Kai has also already had prior experience with sourcetruth at yet other venues, and so far, Kai has been absolutely correct in their assessment of sourcetruth's beliefs and degree of brainwashing.

Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Kai View Post
    For example, you said there is no group but clearly there is, you are an internet group, you gather around a person posting videos on Youtube that also has a patreon site where you can go pay for further information about her teachings, all behind a private pay to play garden

If that's isn't a clear sign for you that you have been recruited into a cult then you have more serious issues to deal with. I believe the questions i posed to you that you skipped are critical to define what's going on here
    Where are the other group members? Where are we gathering around her?
    On YouTube and Patreon. Stop deflecting and ignoring. Kai told you exactly how it works.
    Being on youtube and patreon does not make it a cult. I am not the one "deflecting and ignoring".
    You most certainly are, but the sad part of it is that you're not even conscious about it. You're jerking your knees with phony defenses and you don't even realize that you're doing it.

If you think that you have spiritual knowledge, then why don't you comment on some of the statements that I presented in my OP and explain how it relates with your own spiritual knowledge?
    If I think I have spiritual knowledge? Well, I do not think that, I know that. I have already elaborated on everything I know all over the forum ─ and to a certain extent even at Project Avalon ─ and my comments on your material are that it's bovine excrement, and so wrong that I wouldn't even know where to begin in telling you why it is wrong.

I am well aware that opinions expressed by others are not always factual, I don't always agree with other's opinions. For example, people could express the idea that everyone has a soul, and I would reject that idea because I don't think that it is reasonable to conclude that everyone has a soul.
    Yeah well, if you want a nice practical example of where you're wrong, then this one's it. You may not think that it is "reasonable" for everyone to have a soul, but unfortunately for you, the universe doesn't care what you think. Everyone has a soul, even though not all souls are the same, and there are different types of souls ─ mine, for instance.

Everything else about "source players" is also hogwash, and here's why... First and foremost, you have to understand how Creation works, and how and why it came to be.

Source is an infinite information field because it is a quantum singularity, but information is meaningless without that there is an observer. So part of Source was aware of itself, but awareness is meaningless without understanding. So the aware part of source began thinking, and this thus was the birth of consciousness. And what consciousness wants ─ the only thing it wants ─ is to understand. This is the first of all dichotomies/dualities, i.e. the distinction between order (understanding) and chaos (not understanding).

So consciousness began pondering the idea of whether it was alone and unique, or whether there were others just like it. This was then the creation of the second dichotomy, the concept of Self and Other. And so consciousness had become the Prime Creator, and it began creating all things, all in the Yin/Yang dichotomy style, simply by asking itself the question "What if?" In quantum physics, this is known as the collapse of the wave-function.

Everything that has been created has consciousness, because consciousness is a field, and everything that exists, all exists within that field, just like the electromagnetic fields powering your devices and letting them be what they were meant to be ─ a refrigerator that doesn't receive any electricity isn't a refrigerator, and a television set that doesn't receive any electricity isn't a television set. However, when it comes to living things, there has to be more than just this rudimentary form of consciousness, and so plants, animals, humans (and non-human intelligent life elsewhere in the universe) all have souls.

A soul is in and of itself not a living entity, but it is the blueprint that makes the individual unique. The soul is the identity of the individual. Part of the soul was programmed with certain Yin/Yang polarities upon its creation, and part of the soul is also defined by the experiences the soul has had along the path of its existence, and adherence to the decisions it has made ─ which could of course have been made based upon its experiences and based upon its pre-programming with polarities.

Incarnation and reincarnation are not written in stone. They are conscious decisions. Some souls take less of their original self with them upon their next incarnation, and others take more with them. Some souls never incarnate, and others (such as myself) only incarnate once.

I am of a group of souls that normally never incarnates, but the situation here on Earth demanded our subtle and subliminal intervention, and so we were asked/ordered to incarnate as humans and live here for a single lifetime, as way-showers and teachers. I have a much deeper connection with the spiritual reality ─ albeit not necessarily with the spirit world, which is a different thing, even though I do have some level of connection with that as well ─ than anyone else, and my consciousness is different too. The "all is one" meme that's so popular within this "alternative community", well, I live that, every day, and I wouldn't know how not to, because this is part of my very being.

So there you have it, and I don't really want to talk about myself or my experiences anymore, exactly because people will always make of it whatever they want, or reject it, or whatever. I just live my life while doing my very best to be a good human being, and be kind to my fellow human beings. And that's all I can do. I have no aspirations to become a religious or spiritual leader, let alone a cult leader (or cult member).

But so anyway, your Quartz Crystal channel and everything she talks about is bunk. But I know you won't accept that from me, because you don't even have it in you to respect your fellow human beings ─ regardless of their age and life experience ─ and I know that I'm only a name on a screen to you.

If you are as convinced about "your truth" as you are, and so loyal to that YouTube channel, at your young age, then there's only one possible explanation, and that is that you've been brainwashed and programmed. And I don't know how that woman of that channel does it but ─ no insult intended ─ I do know that mentally unstable people are usually the easiest to win over. And believe me, I've seen others like that here at the forum in my now four years of being the administrator here. People just as arrogant and self-righteous, just as disdainful of those who did not share their beliefs. And many of them have already run their faces into concrete walls, I can tell you that much.

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    A Question Kai, on cults, as I like and truth feel your words n thought, Q anon ?, you seen this ?, will put up Q thread for your look into if you will, in hoax section due to ummmm, beliefs.
    Double shame on you, Vern. Double shame on you.

First of all because you're pooping this thread with your addiction to US-political nonsense, and secondly because that thread is not in the hoax section due to "beliefs". It is still being posted to because of "beliefs" ─ your beliefs.

Your Preciousss resides in the hoax section because of a little inconvenient something called factual evidence, which is something you are still ignoring and rejecting, just like you've recently begun promoting the Flat Earth hypothesis here as "historical research".

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th October 2019), Elen (15th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    A mild bit of deception?

Let me quote Kai verbatim:

People like me?

I don't know what Project Avalon is, but i'll look it up, you seem to have an arrogant way of thinking anyone that points out the flaws in your religion is lesser than you. And that's exactly another sign you belong to a cult
    So basically this person, whoever he is, lied to all of us and deliberately misrepresented himself and his intentions, yet we are supposed to believe and trust him and his opinions?

As far as I'm concerned, he has no credibility whatsoever and I remain highly suspicious of his true intentions. May I say, that the adults in this situation have behaved abominably both here and on PA, whereas the only child here actually proved to be more mature than any of the adults and stood up for himself admirably. The way a child that is still learning about the world is being bullied on two forums is truly disgusting and all the adults involved in it should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. And yes, until he is 18, he is legally a minor, therefore a child, even if I'm sure he'll be annoyed by this characterisation.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), sourcetruth (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    A mild bit of deception?
    Yes, a mild bit of deception. Kai said that to protect their anonymity, and given their prior experience with sourcetruth and his cult, this is perfectly understandable. I know who Kai is, because they contacted me before they began interacting with sourcetruth on this thread, and I know their motivation and their intent, but I have not said anything about that in public. My colleagues in the mod room also know.

You are also forgetting that sourcetruth, whom you are now protecting, has lied to both Project Avalon and The One Truth on account of his age. If you can forgive him that, then you should also forgive Kai for pretending not to have been a member at Project Avalon. If you cannot do this, then you are maintaining double standards.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th October 2019), Elen (15th October 2019), PurpleLama (15th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    I pretty much guessed who Kai was from their first post. She is the one person who's interaction with sc preceded her very recent membership at PA. Having followed her writing on 3 boards, I can attest that she may be an asset to any forum, crafting well thought out and well written posts.

It is funny to me that sc didn't pick up on that immediately. Are you tracking his IPs, Strider?
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th October 2019), Dreamtimer (15th October 2019), Elen (15th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    And what consciousness wants ─ the only thing it wants ─ is to understand.
    That's all I want. That and to be understood. Simple, not easy.

I have not visited the QC channel, and most likely won't. There was another member posting about the matrix, and that person presented a similar attitude. Instead of Quartz Crystal it was Wes Penre. Same game, big picture.

There was a guy who's posts I read on several forums. He spent years telling folks earth was about to birth a moon, which would bring catastrophic changes. His source was the Hopi people. In the end he announced that the messiah had returned and energies should now be focused on rebuilding the temple in Jerusalem. And his name was Solomon. But for years he had been all about being an adopted Hopi. He had many folks question him strongly and he was very good at being a victim. It's a familiar song and dance.

I never became a follower of him or anyone else. I was raised with good values, I think for myself and I take responsibility for what I do and say. I've held my family together and put a great child into the world. That's enough for me.

Besides, I have all kinds of crystals and rocks in my house, not to mention living on top of a vast stretch of granite bedrock. I'm good.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th October 2019), Elen (15th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), PurpleLama (15th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Yes, a mild bit of deception. Kai said that to protect their anonymity, and given their prior experience with sourcetruth and his cult, this is perfectly understandable. I know who Kai is, because they contacted me before they began interacting with sourcetruth on this thread, and I know their motivation and their intent, but I have not said anything about that in public. My colleagues in the mod room also know.

You are also forgetting that sourcetruth, whom you are now protecting, has lied to both Project Avalon and The One Truth on account of their age. If you can forgive him that, then you should also forgive Kai for pretending not to have been a member at Project Avalon. If you cannot do this, then you are maintaining double standards.
    Sourcetruth gave a perfectly reasonable explanation in regards to why he lied about his age. It is the online equivalent of a teenager lying about his age to get into a club. I certainly don't hold that against him.

I have not read through all of his posts, but I have seen enough to provisionally accept that he is just an overzealous teenager that has taken some teachings from a youtube talking head a bit too much to heart.

I am seriously disturbed by the bullying campaign waged against him by Project Avalon members, and the paranoid accusations against him are true to form, I am well familiar with them from my brief stint there. What I see is a group of adults suffering from paranoid delusions trying to wage a hate campaign against a minor. The people waging this hate campaign are actually guilty of the very thing they accuse him of. They have conspired in the shadows, to smear him and have used deceptive means to achieve this. Not only that, but the members of this forum have also been deceived and the staff here initially turned a blind eye to it. So, who is the guilty party here, the child, or the adults that ganged up on him in secret?

Also, I can only conclude from the available evidence, that this is Bill Ryan's personal crusade and Kai is acting as his attack dog. If evidence is presented to me that this isn't so, I will re-evaluate my conclusion, but for the time being, this has to be my working theory.

The Crystal Quartz material may or may not be a hoax/cult, whatever you want to call it. I have no interest in it, but are we now ok with attacking people because we disagree with their views?
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th October 2019), Elen (15th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), sourcetruth (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Are you tracking his IPs, Strider?
    Indeed I am, Purple One.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th October 2019), Elen (15th October 2019), PurpleLama (15th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    Sourcetruth gave a perfectly reasonable explanation in regards to why he lied about his age. It is the online equivalent of a teenager lying about his age to get into a club. I certainly don't hold that against him.

I have not read through all of his posts, but I have seen enough to provisionally accept that he is just an overzealous teenager that has taken some teachings from a youtube talking head a bit too much to heart.

I am seriously disturbed by the bullying campaign waged against him by Project Avalon members, and the paranoid accusations against him are true to form, I am well familiar with them from my brief stint there.
    I have explained earlier that such things are normal on a forum with as many members as Project Avalon, and the anonymous aspect of communicating via text only with someone who is also nothing more than a name and possibly an avatar on a screen isn't exactly helping in that regard.

I do not agree with it, but it is a fact of life in our 21st-century society that this sort of thing can and will happen. I've been on Facebook for a couple of years, and I know all about how this mobbing works.

What I see is a group of adults suffering from paranoid delusions trying to wage a hate campaign against a minor. The people waging this hate campaign are actually guilty of the very thing they accuse him of. They have conspired in the shadows, to smear him and have used deceptive means to achieve this.
    See above.

Not only that, but the members of this forum have also been deceived and the staff here initially turned a blind eye to it.
    Oh please, Chris. Just because Kai said on this thread ─ or was it on the "What motivates Bill Ryan?" thread ─ that she doesn't know what Project Avalon is, the members of this forum have been deceived?

Sorry, I don't consider that a deception of the kind you're trying to blow this thing up to. I consider that self-protection. And that is why the staff has been "complicit" in this "deception".

So, who is the guilty party here, the child, or the adults that ganged up on him in secret?
    Two wrongs don't make one right.

Also, I can only conclude from the available evidence, that this is Bill Ryan's personal crusade and Kai is acting as his attack dog. If evidence is presented to me that this isn't so, I will re-evaluate my conclusion, but for the time being, this has to be my working theory.
    Now who's being paranoid?

Bill Ryan has nothing to do with this ─ as far as he's concerned, the issue has been off the table since sourcetruth was banned from Project Avalon ─ and Kai has her own reasons for trying to expose this cult.

The Crystal Quartz material may or may not be a hoax/cult, whatever you want to call it. I have no interest in it, but are we now ok with attacking people because we disagree with their views?
    Is it an attack to respond with unwillingness toward an intransigent individual who's evangelizing a cult?
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    This is getting good, and admittedly I can be a succor for Jerry Springer type of ridiculous high drama. We need a pass the popcorn icon for such occasions.

I'll spring for the beer.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th October 2019), Dreamtimer (15th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), PurpleLama (15th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I have explained earlier that such things are normal on a forum with as many members as Project Avalon, and the anonymous aspect of communicating via text only with someone who is also nothing more than a name and possibly an avatar on a screen isn't exactly helping in that regard.

I do not agree with it, but it is a fact of life in our 21st-century society that this sort of thing can and will happen. I've been on Facebook for a couple of years, and I know all about how this mobbing works.

See above.

Oh please, Chris. Just because Kai said on this thread ─ or was it on the "What motivates Bill Ryan?" thread ─ that she doesn't know what Project Avalon is, the members of this forum have been deceived?

Sorry, I don't consider that a deception of the kind you're trying to blow this thing up to. I consider that self-protection. And that is why the staff has been "complicit" in this "deception".

Two wrongs don't make one right.

Now who's being paranoid?

Bill Ryan has nothing to do with this ─ as far as he's concerned, the issue has been off the table since sourcetruth was banned from Project Avalon ─ and Kai has her own reasons for trying to expose this cult.

Is it an attack to respond with unwillingness toward an intransigent individual who's evangelizing a cult?
    Well, if sourcetruth turns out to be some sort of collective account created to promote a cult, then I will eat my words. I have not seen any evidence for that, except that the people making that accusation turned out to be less than truthful and behaved in a cultish manner themselves.

This whole episode confirms to me that Project Avalon remains a cult, with a cult leader, that goes after people it doesn't like. I wish it weren't so, but that is what the facts point towards.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), sourcetruth (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    This is getting good, and admittedly I can be a succor for Jerry Springer type of ridiculous high drama. We need a pass the popcorn icon for such occasions.

I'll spring for the beer.
    The only thing that could make this better would be to have 9eagle9 on hand! Hahaha
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019)

Thanks

This whole episode confirms to me that Project Avalon remains a cult, with a cult leader, that goes after people it doesn't like. I wish it weren't so, but that is what the facts point towards.
    What you say can only point to a very small percentage of the participants in an otherwise highly varied forum population. There are those who believe BR and the mods can do no wrong, and similarly there are those who view everything the staff does with a jaundiced eye, but the vast majority can be observed to think for themselves. It is not fair to color that forum with your experience, had you had an approach similar to your approach here at TOT, you likely would still be there. However, I was there for the whole Ishtar (if i recall correctly) channeling debacle, and you now acknowledge how dangerous that sort of thing can be, it was that for which you were banned and not for anything approaching normal conversation and sharing of information.

As an aside, I do highly recommend following up on the OP and watching some of the videos, before deciding to put too much energy into defending sourcetruth/Quartz Crystal.

Also I would like to point out that besides myself, being one of the oldest members left of this forum, the only other person who came from PA to engage with sc has only been a member of PA for a matter of weeks, since 25 Sept. I think that hardly qualifies her as a member of this PA cult.
    Last edited by PurpleLama, 15th October 2019 at 14:48.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th October 2019), Dreamtimer (15th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)