Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Quartz Crystal Youtube Channel: This is a matrix experience powered by source

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post

It is a characteristic of groups in general to have a sense of shared identity. It doesn't make that group a cult.
    It does if falling outside the group identity make you 'soulless' or unworthy, or lesser than the ones in the group

Why are you so quick to label this as a cult? The word cult has very negative connotations associated with it, and your use of the word implies that this must be sinister somehow.
    Did you read what i wrote? I listed the reasons perfectly clear. Is not like people don't know how cults are formed and what tactics they use, your group is clearly a cult, the evidence is overwhelming

There is nothing sinister about any of this. You don't have any reason to describe it as a cult, because you are implying something negative about this.
    Of course you would not perceive it as such, you are inside so you can't see it for what it is.

Seperating the soulless ones from source players is more about you seperating them from you. It is part of the journey of connecting with source, realizing that you are not the avatar and there are avatars that look like you but are not source.
    So, you confirm my point, thank you

Those rules are not meant to make you part of the group, those are just the rules for raising your frequency and gaining back your energy. You could still be a source player if you do those things, but you would be a lower frequency source player.
    Rules are rules, you are trapped in a set of rules and if you don't follow them you are not one of them, again this is exactly what a cult works like. You seem to be on denial but point after point you confirm all i said before

You consider them to be rules, but they are just the consequences for your actions within the matrix. These are not limitations in any sense, it is these aspects of the matrix that are actually what is limiting you.
    So are they rules, or not? What you said here doesn't mean anything really, is just pseudo philosophy.

There is no cult here, there is only a shared identity of being source players. This is about an individual journey.
    A shared identity, but an individual journey... Ok

A shared identity is exactly what a cult is....

I am not quick to insult people, you don't have any reason to make this claim.
    All i have seen from you on other forums begs to differ. You tend to call people "Ignorant and soulless" among other things when they don't agree with you, there's plenty of posts you made that are hard evidence against you. I don't understand why you would be dishonest about it, since it's very easy for anyone to confirm with a simple google search

I looked at the patreon site, It's kind of hard to believe someone spiritual would have such requirements for the followers. So if you watched all the 400+ videos, and want to continue learning, you have to pay? She has blocked access to anyone who doesn't pay, and she clearly has pointed that if you stop paying, you are rejected. You can't ask questions or chat with other members of the group unless you pay! Isn't that bad in your eyes?

Should we then assume that it doesn't matter if you are a source player or not, as long as you pay you are accepted, but even if you were a great source player if you stop paying you will be excluded from the group? Again that's how a cult works

I don't think you realise a lot of things that are happening around you
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2019), Dreamtimer (15th October 2019), PurpleLama (14th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Kai View Post
    It does if falling outside the group identity make you 'soulless' or unworthy, or lesser than the ones in the group

Did you read what i wrote? I listed the reasons perfectly clear. Is not like people don't know how cults are formed and what tactics they use, your group is clearly a cult, the evidence is overwhelming

Of course you would not perceive it as such, you are inside so you can't see it for what it is.

So, you confirm my point, thank you

Rules are rules, you are trapped in a set of rules and if you don't follow them you are not one of them, again this is exactly what a cult works like. You seem to be on denial but point after point you confirm all i said before

So are they rules, or not? What you said here doesn't mean anything really, is just pseudo philosophy.

A shared identity, but an individual journey... Ok

A shared identity is exactly what a cult is....

All i have seen from you on other forums begs to differ. You tend to call people "Ignorant and soulless" among other things when they don't agree with you, there's plenty of posts you made that are hard evidence against you. I don't understand why you would be dishonest about it, since it's very easy for anyone to confirm with a simple google search

I looked at the patreon site, It's kind of hard to believe someone spiritual would have such requirements for the followers. So if you watched all the 400+ videos, and want to continue learning, you have to pay? She has blocked access to anyone who doesn't pay, and she clearly has pointed that if you stop paying, you are rejected. You can't ask questions or chat with other members of the group unless you pay! Isn't that bad in your eyes?

Should we then assume that it doesn't matter if you are a source player or not, as long as you pay you are accepted, but even if you were a great source player if you stop paying you will be excluded from the group? Again that's how a cult works

I don't think you realise a lot of things that are happening around you
    What group are you refering to? Where is this "group"?You keep saying that there is a "group" that I am part of, but you have not provided evidence that I am a member of any group, or that such a group exists. Provide something that proves that there is such a group.

Groups can have a sense of identity and exclusion of others but that does not make them a cult.

"Not being one of them" does not mean that "them" are considered a cult.

The probelm that I see here is this:
    You say that a characteristics of cults is exclusivity and following of rules.
    But while it could be said that all cults can be said to have these characteristics, the reverse cannot be said to be true. In other words, not all groups with these characteristics can be considered cults.

You are trying to label this in a way that fits your viewpoint. You already decided that this is a cult, and now you are trying to find loose characteristics of a cult that you can try to apply to this.

You are assuming that these concepts that are stated here are being applied in the way that you imply that they are, in order to state that they have characteristics, and then stating that those characteristics must mean that it is a cult. In every one of these steps youa re making a stretch of faulty reasoning in order to support the idea that you already concluded beforehand.

These "rules" are not characteristics of being a part of a group, they are just steps that are said to need to be taken to succeed. You are making this out to be some set of rules for a cult. What religion do you know that does not have rules? Are you going to call religions cults because they have rules that they want their members to follow?

Pseudo philosophy? The concept of there being consequences for your actions is completely reasonable.

You are completely wrong, I do not just insult people when they argue with me, I actually am able to explain myself to them. For you to day this shows what attitude you have towards me.

There were not many times that I called someone soulless that I was arguing with. Can you see any time on Project Avalon where I called someone else soulless as an insult? Because there are no times there that I did. I am not being"dishonest" this is a word that people like you like to throw at me. It is dishonest the way that others have been trying to label me as dishonest.

What I said about ignorance was that others were making statements that were based in ignorance. That is a legitimate critique of them, it is more than just an insult. This critique is something that I could apply to you, that your statements here are based in ignorance.

All of the posts that you have made have been addressed specifically about my thread.
    You just registered the same day that I made my post so that you could argue with me on my post.
    You are most likely someone from another forum, probably Project Avalon, who was inspired by what they said about this being a cult.

There is nothing on her patreon that is exclusive to her patreon followers, she only reuploads the youtube videos that she has made onto her patreon.
    Even though she has a patreon I don't see any group associated with her pateeon, there is no organized collection of people on her patreon, it is just a disorganized and loose connection of a very few individuals.

A cult is an organized group, and there is no such organized group here.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Well later...but I've reached some of this persons conclusions all on my own. Speaking for myself, I thinking separating oneself from soulless ones is a damn good idea...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2019), sourcetruth (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Well later...but I've reached some of this persons conclusions all on my own. Speaking for myself, I thinking separating oneself from soulless ones is a damn good idea...
    It is a great idea...

I have also reached some of the conclusions of this channel on my own as well. Before I watched this channel, I was familiar with and held some of these concepts, although I also learned of original concepts that this channel speaks of.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I checked and this group didn't seem to exist before 2016.

One question. Before you found yourself into this group, what religion did you follow, if any? And if none, why?
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2019), Aragorn (15th October 2019), Elen (15th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What group are you refering to? Where is this "group"?You keep saying that there is a "group" that I am part of, but you have not provided evidence that I am a member of any group, or that such a group exists. Provide something that proves that there is such a group.

Groups can have a sense of identity and exclusion of others but that does not make them a cult.

"Not being one of them" does not mean that "them" are considered a cult.
    No no, you see? You don't understand how things work, there are groups, religious groups and of other types, where people can just learn about a common interest but there is no requirement for them to perform certain rituals or pay money to be able to belong to it, or be accepted. If you have to follow some specific rules or rituals and fail to do and you get expelled, then it is a group that follows a cult

The probelm that I see here is this:
    You say that a characteristics of cults is exclusivity and following of rules.
    But while it could be said that all cults can be said to have these characteristics, the reverse cannot be said to be true. In other words, not all groups with these characteristics can be considered cults.
    Explain why not, of course they are, you are saying something but not explaining your reasoning. You only said "i think this" but not why

You are trying to label this in a way that fits your viewpoint. You already decided that this is a cult, and now you are trying to find loose characteristics of a cult that you can try to apply to this.
    Well that should have been obvious, and this is why i think you have been manipulated badly. You are looking at the cult from your point of view, and you looked for salvation on the cult. Of course you are not going to find anything wrong with it

You are assuming that these concepts that are stated here are being applied in the way that you imply that they are, in order to state that they have characteristics, and then stating that those characteristics must mean that it is a cult.
    I think you need to review your English skills, as it is right now, you did not make much sense here. It is a cult because it acts like a cult, has the usual rules a cult has, leads people into the same direction a cult does, has the exact same patterns a cult has. Has a leader that expects full obedience of you and requires you to act in a certain way or you fall out of grace, that's exactly what a cult leader does

If it matches all the aspects of a cult, then is not a cult. That's your line of thinking right now. As said before, you seem to be in full denial

In every one of these steps youa re making a stretch of faulty reasoning in order to support the idea that you already concluded beforehand.
    These "rules" are not characteristics of being a part of a group, they are just steps that are said to need to be taken to succeed. You are making this out to be some set of rules for a cult.

Pseudo philosophy? The concept of there being consequences for your actions is completely reasonable.
    And the "steps" are exactly what you are required to follow when you belong to a cult, indoctrination steps. You are not very well informed about how a cult works, clearly

It IS a set of rules, you won't be able to achieve what you call connection to the source unless you follow those "steps", and the price to pay is to not be saved

What religion do you know that does not have rules? Are you going to call religions cults because they have rules that they want their members to follow?
    Most religions won't exclude you if you can't pay, that's what a cult does. And the patreon site is very specific about it, if you don't pay, you don't play

You are completely wrong, I do not just insult people when they argue with me, I actually am able to explain myself to them. For you to day this shows what attitude you have towards me.
    I speak from what i have seen, you have been calling people ignorant and soulless because they did not agree with you, like i said, google is simple to use and we can find all your comments if needed

I think it would be a good experience for you to stop the arrogance and accept you can make mistakes and have been acting out of control several times. Instead of trying to rewrite history and reality to fit your views of yourself

There were not many times that I called someone soulless that I was arguing with. Can you see any time on Project Avalon where I called someone else soulless as an insult? Because there are no times there that I did. I am not
    being"dishonest" this is a word that people like you like to throw at me. It is dishonest the way that others have been trying to label me as dishonest.
    People like me?

I don't know what Project Avalon is, but i'll look it up, you seem to have an arrogant way of thinking anyone that points out the flaws in your religion is lesser than you. And that's exactly another sign you belong to a cult

What I said about ignorance was that others were making statements that were based in ignorance. That is a legitimate critique of them, it is more than just an insult. This critique is something that I could apply to you, that your statements here are based in ignorance.
    You are not very well informed about your own religion, but you consider yourself able to judge others while you are making the exact same mistakes and lack a complete understanding of what's happening in your mind

All of the posts that you have made have been addressed specifically about my thread.
    Of course, we are discussing your thread.. I'm not sure what you expected otherwise

You just registered the same day that I made my post so that you could argue with me on my post.
    You are most likely someone from another forum, probably Project Avalon, who was inspired by what they said about this being a cult.
    Why are you acting paranoid? Do you have something to hide and feel in danger of it being exposed?
    I'm trying to have a conversation here, but now it seems you are trying to get away from me in a hurry, and now you are basically calling me ignorant because i question the cult logic and teachings. Once again, a clear sign of a cult follower

There is nothing on her patreon that is exclusive to her patreon followers, she only reuploads the youtube videos that she has made onto her patreon.
    Even though she has a patreon I don't see any group associated with her pateeon, there is no organized collection of people on her patreon, it is just a disorganized and loose connection of a very few individuals.
    How do you know that? So you belong to her patreon? How much do you pay monthly for re-education?

Why is she charging to be able to access it like that? It doesn't look like you want to reply to my actual questions about it, you gave me vague answers instead

A cult is an organized group, and there is no such organized group here.
    See you don't really understand how this works. A cult is NOT an organized group, that's how you are trying to excuse reality away. A cult can work as cells and program people to act on their own, just like ISIS does, so people who have been programmed up to some acceptable level are let go to go live a "normal life" until they are triggered and start acting their pre-programmed part

You are acting in some very specific ways which makes me think you have been reprogrammed.

In all the forums you have been, you have talked to numerous people, and you have not been interested in anything but Source Truth and explaining the group teachings. That's just a perfect example or programming and how cult members direct themselves on life. You just don't know it because you have been completely trapped inside by now

Understand that i'm pointing out sings of danger to you, and trying to provide you with an alternative vision that may allow you to see reality with full criteria. You may be in danger and you don't know it

I asked you about what happens when people stop paying and what if you are a great source player and fail to pay. You ignored that question but i believe you should reply honestly

Your OP says people like you are living on a secondary matrix, so that means you have to die to wake up on the primary matrix? Is suicide an option?

What happens to people that dies without knowing about the matrix or Source Truth, but that were source players?

There are a lot of inconsistencies on your theories posted on the OP, but you seem to be unable to see them
    Last edited by Malisa, 15th October 2019 at 05:43.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2019), Aragorn (15th October 2019), Elen (15th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You seem to be very unexperienced, i can tell by some of your thoughts about what i ask

For example, you said there is no group but clearly there is, you are an internet group, you gather around a person posting videos on Youtube that also has a patreon site where you can go pay for further information about her teachings, all behind a private pay to play garden

If that's isn't a clear sign for you that you have been recruited into a cult then you have more serious issues to deal with. I believe the questions i posed to you that you skipped are critical to define what's going on here

Allow me to quote myself here
    If you watched all the 400+ videos, and want to continue learning, you have to pay? She has blocked access to anyone who doesn't pay, and she clearly has pointed that if you stop paying, you are rejected. You can't ask questions or chat with other members of the group unless you pay! Isn't that bad in your eyes?

There is such a thing as Internet Cults, did you know? You don't have to meet in person or talk to belong to one, you just need to perform the rituals and do your part

At this time you are working for the cult by distributing online religious pamphlets and sharing the word
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2019), Aragorn (15th October 2019), Elen (15th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You seem to be very unexperienced, i can tell by some of your thoughts about what i ask

For example, you said there is no group but clearly there is, you are an internet group, you gather around a person posting videos on Youtube that also has a patreon site where you can go pay for further information about her teachings, all behind a private pay to play garden

If that's isn't a clear sign for you that you have been recruited into a cult then you have more serious issues to deal with. I believe the questions i posed to you that you skipped are critical to define what's going on here

There is such a thing as Internet Cults, did you know? You don't have to meet in person or talk to belong to one, you just need to perform the rituals and do your part

At this time you are working for the cult by distributing online religious pamphlets and sharing the word
    About the fact that you insult people who doesn't agree with you, it seems to be a clear sign that you are unbalanced and have thing to sort inside you. People who see everyone with paranoia or as enemies usually have dangerous unsolved issues inside them, you should consider this as a form of advice for your own wellbeing, you can't go far in life acting like that all the time, regardless of what the other people think of you or your religion. That can lead to fundamentalist ideologies, did you know?

You need to be prepared to let go when people doesn't like or care about your findings or how you see reality around you. You seem to get very attached to the arguments when you should actually just not care and live your life and learning process in peace

From all the sites and posts you have made, i think you should have learned that most people don't want to learn about Source Truth. So you are wasting your energy trying to show something people don't like, you should focus that energy in your own learning process. Even if no one will ever know. It's not your task to be a messenger of the religion, or is it?
    Last edited by Malisa, 15th October 2019 at 05:34.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    [...] the soulless ones [...]
    There is no such thing.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (15th October 2019), Malisa (15th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)

Thanks

Where are the other group members? Where are we gathering around her?

You are just trying to redefine things in order to fit your perspective. If you want to use your own distorted and twisted definition of a cult to match your predetermined interpretation, then go ahead. You will only keep moving the goalposts when you are called out on your definitions.

You are way too forceful in asserting that this is a cult, you seem focused on using this word with a negative connotation associated with it. It is a common tactic of trying to put something in a box, people do it all of the time. When people do it with negative labels though, it is a tactic that they use when they want to associate negative connotations wirh something, so that they can be against it.

And I am not part of her patreon page, so I do not see how else you would consider me to be part of any group.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    There is no such thing.
    Yes there is such thing.

There are NPCs in a computer stimulation, are there not?
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 15th October 2019 at 06:45.
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    On the internet of course, did you even read my post?

This is an Internet Cult, it's already well defined how these cults work, you just need to start reading more so that you are better educated and don't fall for the traps. There is a very well defined behavior about how Internet Cults work, and there are hundred studies about how people like you fall into the cult traps and how it all works. You are just not aware of it because you are in need of some good reading before you figure out you know it all

Does the brain knows it exists inside a vat? There is a famous study about this aspect of psychology. If a brain was inside a vat, and was receiving electrical signals that makes it think it's living a pure normal life like any other human being, how would it figure out that its reality is not true and the real existence is, this brain is just some random brain floating in a vat?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_in_a_vat
    Since the argument says one cannot know whether one is a brain in a vat, then one cannot know whether most of one's beliefs might be completely false
    Now don't get angry lady, we are just trying to figure out how this Source Truth system works and validate those bold claims you made on the OP

Any theory or proposal must be looked into. Did you expect people to believe blindly?

Says who?
    Isn't it clear HE said it? His opinion is as true as the lady on your channel

You could try to prove him wrong however

As a side note, would you be able to answer the following question?

What do you expect from people who read your OP?
    1. To go watch the 400+ videos?
    2. Tell you that yes you are right?
    3. Believe and join the teaching experience and start posting your same OP across every site they can find on the web?
    4. Go to the patreon site and become a contributor?
    5. Kill themselves in order to wake up in the primary matrix?

You seem to avoid answering some key questions, which leads me to believe you don't understand those concepts at all
    Last edited by Malisa, 15th October 2019 at 06:48.
    ...to the topTop

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Elen (15th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks

You are just trying to redefine things in order to fit your perspective. If you want to use your own distorted and twisted definition of a cult to match your predetermined interpretation, then go ahead. You will only keep moving the goalposts when you are called out on your definitions.
    Not really no, i'm asking questions, which you are avoiding, you did say she has truth and as far as we can see, you have none
    I have not moved any goal posts, but you clearly did, i asked you right from the beginning some questions and you immediately jumped into a paranoia lapse. There are some issues you have to deal, health issues probably

You are way too forceful in asserting that this is a cult, you seem focused on using this word with a negative connotation associated with it. It is a common tactic of trying to put something in a box, people do it all of the time. When people do it with negative labels though, it is a tactic that they use when they want to associate negative connotations wirh something, so that they can be against it.
    I have already listed all the reasons and pointed out how and why it is a cult, based on real information and studies from other cults, current and past. You have provided nothing to prove otherwise.

So it is a cult since you can't provide any evidence to the contrary

And I am not part of her patreon page, so I do not see how else you would consider me to be part of any group.
    Then how do you know what happens in there? Are you lying on her behalf then?

If you are not a Patreon, then you are lying about what you said before, and that's very dishonest and puts you in a very bad light

If you don't know how she handles the Patreon, how did you know to answer this to my question?

Are you lying? Clearly you are replying on her behalf, making excuses for her. So you must know her, right? But then this conflict with what you just said

How can you know the inner workings of the Patreon, if you are not a member?

Yes there is such thing.

There are NPCs in a computer stimulation, are there not?
    You have not proved your claims that this is one, and if it was, the way you act would seem to indicate you are one of them, since you seem to have no joy or purpose other than sharing the Source Truth word

Don't you realise what position you are on right now? Did you put yourself on this position or someone else did for you?
    Last edited by Malisa, 15th October 2019 at 06:59.
    ...to the topTop

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Elen (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    On the internet of course, did you even read my post?

This is an Internet Cult, it's already well defined how these cults work, you just need to start reading more so that you are better educated and don't fall for the traps. There is a very well defined behavior and there are hundred studies about how people like you fall into the cult traps and how it all works. You are just not aware of it

Does the brain knows he exists inside a vat? There is a famous study about this aspect of psychology. If a brain was inside a vat, and was receiving electrical signals that makes it thing it's living a pure normal life like any other human being, how would it figure out that its reality is not true and the real existence is just a brain in a vat?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_in_a_vat

Now don't get angry lady, we are just trying to figure out how this Source Truth system works and validate those bold claims you made on the OP

Any theory or proposal must be looked into. Did you expect people to believe blindly?

Isn't it clear HE said it? His opinion is as true as the lady on your channel

You could try to prove him wrong however

As a side note, would you be able to answer the following question?

What do you expect from people who read your OP?
    1. To go watch the 400+ videos?
    2. Tell you that yes you are right?
    3. Believe and join the teaching experience and start posting your same OP across every site they can find on the web?
    4. Go to the patreon site and become a contributor?
    5. Kill themselves in order to wake up in the primary matrix?

You seem to avoid answering some key questions, which leads me to believe you don't understand those concepts at all
    You are projecting the image of a cult group onto this youtube channel.

I don't expect anyone to believe blindly, but I also don't expect anyone to reject blindly.

What do I expect from people who read my OP?
    1. Read my OP
    2. Discuss the concepts that I presented in my OP ( as opposed to the channel itself)

I don't expect anyone to do anything else that you desrcibed, you are just trying to project am image onto me in opposition to me. You are clearly interested in misrepresenting me.

You have still not explained your position on the statements presented in the OP.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 15th October 2019 at 06:58.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    See you don't really understand how this works. A cult is NOT an organized group, that's how you are trying to excuse reality away. A cult can work as cells and program people to act on their own, just like ISIS does, so people who have been programmed up to some acceptable level are let go to go live a "normal life" until they are triggered and start acting their pre-programmed part

You are acting in some very specific ways which makes me think you have been reprogrammed.
    That would indeed also be my impression. It's his way or the highway, and if you say something that doesn't jive with his programming, then he short-circuits, goes into full-on ignore mode regarding your argumentation, and pretends that you didn't say anything at all.

And that raises a big red flag for me.

On YouTube and Patreon. Stop deflecting and ignoring. Kai told you exactly how it works.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    [...] the soulless ones [...]
    There is no such thing.
    Says who?
    Says yours truly. I may not have a gazillion videos up on YouTube and I may not have a Patreon page, but I do have my own spiritual knowledge, and I don't need any YouTube talking heads who ate a couple of psilocybin mushrooms to educate me on what I already know.

I am not ─ and have never been ─ like other people, and there are things I know with the utmost certainty, just as that there are things I don't know about at all (and that I do not care knowing about). I am also not the only one who knows these things, because there are several others here on Earth who are just like me. In fact, if I were twisted enough, then I could in theory even start a cult of my own, but that's not how I roll.

There is a lot more that you need to learn about living in the physical reality before you can even start thinking about your role in the spiritual one. One of the things you need to learn is that YouTube opinions or even opinions expressed in books are not always factual ─ and especially not on account of spiritual matters ─ and that the internet is full of people with mental disorders who believe they are the incarnation of this or that, or that they are in contact with the Virgin Mary, or whatever. Mentally ill people have internet access too these days, you know? And then there are the psychopaths and the narcissists, and they all have their own YouTube channels nowadays. And they can monetize them too, by allowing ads on their videos.

It's a free world ─ or at least, that's what we're always being told ─ and you are free to believe in whatever you want, even if it means that you're utterly wrong. You are also free to ram your head into a concrete wall or jump off a cliff. You're certainly not the first, and you just as certainly won't be the last. And from where I'm sitting, that's exactly where you're headed.

The fact that you felt the need to post the same material at now at least three forums that I'm aware of ─ i.e. Above Top Secret, Project Avalon and here ─ tells me you're proselytizing/evangelizing. And that's not going to work here, for two reasons:

1. The people here are smarter than you think; and
    2. We're not going to allow any cult to recruit members here.

Just a friendly but nevertheless firm warning, and it would behoove you to heed it.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (15th October 2019), Elen (15th October 2019), Malisa (15th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You are projecting the image of a cult group onto this youtube channel.

I don't expect anyone to believe blindly, but I also don't expect anyone to reject blindly.

What do I expect from people who read my OP?
    1. Read my OP
    2. Discuss the concepts that I presented in my OP ( as opposed to the channel itself)

I don't expect anyone to do anything else that you desrcibed, you are just trying to project am image onto me in opposition to me. You are clearly interested in misrepresenting me.
    The concepts presented by the youtube channel are 100% associated with how a cult indoctrinates people, so i'm here trying to discuss why your group is acting like a cult in all known ways

You want me to discuss the teachings, while ignoring the primary purpose of the channel (to recruit members)?

That's not how life works lady, you have to show some honesty and purpose in life, just saying "go watch the videos and learn my lessons" is not enough. Give me a reason to go do that, but not one that involved blind fate, because that's all you are doing right now

You have still not explained your position on the statements presented in the OP.
    Of course i did, i told you it's exactly what a cult performs on people who need some help or love, the exact same pattern that leads into recruiting people for a cult

Are i'm even talking to the same person as before? It would seem you complete forgot what i posted earlier

You did not even bother to look at the link i posted, right? It's obvious you did not, you think you know better and don't need advice from a "soulless" and "ignorant" person

I already did read your OP, that's why i'm asking questions about it. I don't think you are even bothering to read anything anyone writes beyond a few words here and there, then you reply with anger because is not what you wished you had been asked

I built a small profile of you, check it out. And this is by no means a professional work, but my notes just point to extremely visible issues anyone else can probably see as well

Source Truth person:

- Bothered by people inspecting the cult in detail (rejects people who doesn’t ask the right questions that lead into getting recruited) (XX cult hint)
    - Paranoid, everyone who disagrees with the teachings is after him (as a potential enemy of the cult) (XX cult hint)
    - Hides the past and get nervous and inpatient when questions are asked about it (family issues? rape or abandonment and rejection feelings)
    - Gets angry with people who doesn’t follow the script and those who ask unexpected questions (XX cult hint)
    - Tries to dismiss people who are not going to play nice (insecure and wants to reject people out of his perfect world)
    - Gives vague answers when a question brings up a problem or shows the cult in a bad light
    - Possibly involved in family issues that lead him to run away or escape into a reality where he is beyond everyone that hurts him
    - Anger management issues (he’s trying to prevent showing them but gets angrier the most people reply with what he would call “ignorance”) (XX cult hint)

Some of that stuff is contradictory at times, it seems like you have been influenced heavily by at least two persons, if not more, you can't agree with yourself sometimes and that makes you feel hate and anger

You're not aware of this but you have been extremely open about this without realising it, on this very thread. So as i said, you have very deep internal issues you have to deal with, for your own good and the wellbeing of people around you

Understand that i'm not trying to attack you as you believed before, i'm trying to figure out what's going on with you

And i was clear when i pointed all the aspects of this Source Truth religion and how it exactly matches a cult, but i don't believe you read or really gave them a second thought

You replied to me again but once more you decided to ignore my questions and instead went sideways, focusing on the minor issues i brought up. This again shows you have ulterior motives and have not been trained properly to handle difficult questions, hence your palpable anger in your past replies
    Last edited by Malisa, 15th October 2019 at 07:34.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th October 2019), Elen (15th October 2019), PurpleLama (15th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)