Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Quartz Crystal Youtube Channel: This is a matrix experience powered by source

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    On what basis or standard do you dismiss my experience as being one of the "nonsensical ones"? It seem to me that your only basis for rejecting my experience as compared to others is that my experience does not fit with your own beliefs.
    Please go back to the beginning of this thread and reread every argument everyone here has been making against your beliefs.

You have no real basis for rejection my explanations, other then calling me brainwashed.

It is your choice if you want to reply to me or not, if you don't want to reply to me then you don't have to, but you feel a need to defend yourself, which is why you can't help but respond.
    In post #134, I wrote...:

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    And please stop trying to keep me into this discussion by quoting me. It is incredibly draining ─ and obviously, a complete waste of my time ─ to try and talk sense into you. Or to paraphrase something one of our other members once said on another thread, I'd be making greater strides on a runabout pulled by a tortoise.

"A fanatic is one who cannot change his mind and will not change the subject."

(Winston Churchill)

I rest my case.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), PurpleLama (16th October 2019), Wind (18th October 2019)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    I will not quote Aragorn unless they respond again.

But I will say that I do not see any basis for rejecting my experience while also accepting the spiritual experiences of others.

There should not be a double standard here.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (17th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    I'd be making greater strides on a runabout pulled by a tortoise.
    ROFL, that sounds like an old Rob Halford special if I ever heard one!
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 16th October 2019 at 17:59.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th October 2019), Aragorn (16th October 2019), Elen (17th October 2019), PurpleLama (16th October 2019), Wind (18th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    I will not quote Aragorn unless they respond again.
    "They"? "He" will do just fine, thank you very much.

But I will say that I do not see any basis for rejecting my experience while also accepting the spiritual experiences of others.

There should not be a double standard here.
    Of course you don't see any basis for rejecting your belief system, because it's a one-way street, and that has been clear for quite a few pages already by now. It's either your way or the highway, at every forum where you've been posting this stuff, and you are neither open to the slightest bit of criticism, nor to other people's (far more realistic) experiences, unless you can twist and turn said experiences to have them match the framework of your cultish belief system, which by its very concept rejects anything that doesn't agree with it. I told you I've seen it before, and I'm not kidding.

Either way, and in other words, you are leaving absolutely no room for discussion, you are intransigent, and you are forcing your beliefs upon others. Therefore, I find it ironic that you should be the one to throw the "double standards" argument out there.

<taking a deep breath>

Okay, here's what I'll do. I'm not going to allow you to push your belief system onto others, nor am I going to allow you to use this forum as a foraging ground for recruiting prospective cult members. I therefore see no other option but to lock this thread down.

Any member ─ yourself not included, because you are biased ─ who feels that there might be merit in reopening this thread, may contact the staff with their thoughts on the matter, and then the staff will deliberate while taking these members' thoughts into consideration. But right now, this thread is going nowhere, and it's getting there fast. And thus, this here is the last post on this thread, unless (or until) one of the staff members reopens it.

Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    I'd be making greater strides on a runabout pulled by a tortoise.
    ROFL, that sounds like an old Rob Halford special if I ever heard one!
    Actually, I was paraphrasing one of our female members, and it was something she said a very long time ago, but which stuck in my mind because of its humor factor.

Note: Super moderators and administrators can still post to a locked thread. Regular moderators cannot do this, but they do have the ability to reopen the thread and close it again.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th October 2019), Dreamtimer (16th October 2019), Elen (17th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (17th October 2019), Fred Steeves (16th October 2019), Wind (18th October 2019)