Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: [Propaganda] Rudy

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    You believe what you want, Vern.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2021), Aragorn (9th May 2021), Elen (14th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Indeed, Rudy and Trump did some mob-gang-cabal take down, then Rudy did well most believe with 9/11 and then both got into a long range drainage problem , still ongoing, or they both could be as the 4am news narrative 24/7 says, evil doers, white supremists, scumbag liers, USAian haters, family haters etc
    Which part troubles you Wind ?

I was surprised when researching for my Trump bought n mist thread, that he was involved in taking down some mob putrids way back when.

Was surprised they, whomever they may be , lets say the good nones lol, tapped the shoulder of Trump, made no sense but at that time most were unaware how corrupt deeply our world was.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Maybe Wind, look into the good people and they were good people, who believed and imposed tyranny, censorship etc on the peoples and country/ies they loved only to find out later that they were endorsing and helping some evil doings. You know ?, by allowing no debate on topics that may offend or the like .
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Which part troubles you Wind ?

I was surprised when researching for my Trump bought n mist thread, that he was involved in taking down some mob putrids way back when.

Was surprised they, whomever they may be , lets say the good nones lol, tapped the shoulder of Trump, made no sense but at that time most were unaware how corrupt deeply our world was.
    Very interesting about the putrids. The Golden One had an obvious vested interest in clearing his territory.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Rudy Giuliani's law license has been suspended, pending disbarment proceedings. He has a responsibility to tell the truth, both in the courts and in public statements.

A court found 'uncontroverted evidence' that he made 'demonstrably false and misleading statements' about the election.

"These false statements were made to improperly bolster respondent's narrative [about] widespread voter fraud...
    We conclude that respondent's conduct immediately threatens the public interest and warrants interim suspension from the practice of law, pending further proceedings before the Attorney Grievance Committee."

As Trump's lead defense attorney fighting to overturn the election, Giuliani filed several lawsuits seeking to nullify the results in battleground states that Biden won. All the suits were tossed out.
    Thursday's ruling pointed to several false statements Giuliani had made that rose to the level of professional misconduct, all of which investigators and courts across the country have debunked:

He claimed that more absentee ballots in Pennsylvania came in after the election than had been sent before it.

During a court appearance in November related to Pennsylvania's election results, Giuliani said his client, the Trump campaign, was pursuing a fraud claim when it was in fact making an equal-protection claim. (he was lying to the judge's face, in court)

Giuliani repeatedly alleged that anywhere from 8,021 to 30,000 dead people voted in Philadelphia.

He made "extensive and wide-ranging claims" casting doubt on the veracity of Georgia's election results and suggesting that Dominion Voting Systems had engaged in election fraud.

He claimed that tens of thousands of "underage voters illegally voted" in Georgia.

Giuliani said that more than 2,500 felons voted illegally in Georgia.

He claimed that anywhere from 800 to 6,000 dead people voted in Georgia.

He alleged that security footage showed Georgia election officials illegally counting mail-in ballots.

Giuliani claimed that "illegal aliens" voted in Arizona.
    The AGC pointed to several provisions of the New York Rules of Professional Conduct.

Giuliani, in turn, accused the AGC of violating his First Amendment right to free speech. The appellate division for the First Judicial Department in the state Supreme Court rejected Giuliani's claim.

"He does not attack the constitutionality of the particular disciplinary rules; he seemingly claims that they are unconstitutional as applied to him," the ruling said.

The court noted that previous cases had found that "speech by an attorney is subject to greater regulation than speech by others," because lawyers are "an intimate and trusted and essential part of the machinery of justice."

Giuliani has demonstrated that he has neither respect for the Constitution nor the American People.

There is no free speech right to lie and try to overturn elections. There is no free speech right to yell fire in a theater as his boss was doing.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2021), Aragorn (25th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (25th June 2021), Wind (26th June 2021)

Thanks
    Mmmm audit in AZ just completed and then ?

Movie is so so interesting

Popcorn sales very high
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (26th June 2021)

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th September 2021), Aragorn (15th September 2021), Dreamtimer (15th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (15th September 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    A one-round fight and a drunk fest?

I read the MSM was all jazzed up for the CA recall drama that never happened. And Larry conceded rather than pull the sore loser 'rigged' card. Kudos to Elder.

Hopefully Newsome learned a lesson or two. Hubris never works, whatever your orientation or identification.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (15th September 2021), Wind (15th September 2021)

Thanks
    Bugger, been so busy i missed the Elder Gavvy drama, take it Gavvy won.

ps Wind am i allowed to comment on above vid ?, give an honest reply from my experience, wisdom, intellect and feelings oh and opinions ?
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (28th September 2021)

Thanks
    Of course you are allowed to comment, Vern... Go ahead.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (16th September 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Of course you are allowed to comment, Vern... Go ahead.
    Just to be clear, my comment based on the truth that i have feelings upon, experience of, opinions about, data pro and not for ?
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Fire away.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (28th September 2021)

Thanks
    For myself i am in the Wizard wavespell, fourth day, after a 13 day Dragon wavespell, the energy of Mirror is world wide atm and very in your face , pardon pun.

Imo most of what happens in our world, we see 20 to 30% of and the rest is behind the scenes, nowadays many would agree with this, even if one was rite and another left, they both know that much info only in the future is known about.

I am about to watch and comment upon the above vid with dear Winds approval of a reply with my perception and truth and i may offer a mirror as well, the fear of changing ones belief system is by any measure, the greatest Fear, death awaits one to then be one then all.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Does my reply matter, nope and yes, will the forest tree falling even be heard, imo does not matter, side note before entrance, Milly dude is being portrayed by media as a traitor and also a hero, by USAian constitution a traitor, so what will happen ?, who makes the call ?, who decides his choices were for or against the people he serves ?.

In my country it is also this way, i speak up for myself and those TV news watchers have disgust of unvaxxed, mostly, with some agreeing but saying pro choice or we all fcd, so watching the angry ones, accusing ones, false accusation ones , DeTrimental ones playing god n victum, see's much to be positive about, as my trust in God has been put to the test, like many these days, hugely. The reply in talking to God and asking, what can i do, for the highest good of all ?, reply > Great fear can be met with love or Great fear, one form of love will assist like no other, that is > we are all in Gods hands directing the feet and when God wishes to pee, one listens.

now for the vid.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Really enjoyed it ta Wind.

Not much to comment on except Rudy was funny imo and i agree with Trump, feel the audit stuff coming out over the next 11 days will complete one way or the other, giving closure or more angry people and concern for those with TDS.

IMO everything very soon will blow up big time creating massive changes or a normal will develope with very little change.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post: