Thread: Pete Peterson

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts

Lightbulb Pete Peterson

As every regular member of The One Truth will know by now, yours truly is not exactly a fan of El Hombre Con Sombrero™. Yet, judging by the content of an amount of interviews said gentleman has been participating in recently, a fairly naive and reasonably open-minded individual such as myself could possibly be tempted into believing that the dude would be getting his act together, or at the very least, on account of some of these "alt community" celebrities he himself has coached into the limelight — I don't have any hope that he'll ever change as a human being, but then again, that is not what I intend this thread to be about.

As it just so happens to be, El Sombrero™ has started a thread over at his palace in which he is coming clean on the character of Pete Peterson, and how Peterson has managed to beguile David Wilcock. (Who woulda thunk? ) For that matter, there are a few jabs at Wilcock himself on that thread as well, some of which may be founded in truth.

The pertinent thread at La Casa Del Sombrero™ does contain a few links in its opening post which refer to material under their members-only section, so if you happen to be a member there, then you will have access to those references, but if you're not, then it is of course going to be difficult to verify the sources.

Anywho, I thought I'd bring this to the attention of our beloved Hobbitses and other forum-dwelling munchkins.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th September 2017), ArtyCarl (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (8th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (8th September 2017), Elen (9th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (8th September 2017), Fred Steeves (8th September 2017), modwiz (8th September 2017), Wind (30th December 2020), Zebowho (10th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Hi Aragorn,

Very interesting observation...very interesting. And you could be right...Time will tell.

NAP

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2019), Aragorn (8th September 2017), Dreamtimer (8th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (8th September 2017), Elen (9th September 2017), modwiz (8th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

The pertinent thread at La Casa Del Sombrero™ does contain a few links in its opening post which refer to material under their members-only section, so if you happen to be a member there, then you will have access to those references, but if you're not, then it is of course going to be difficult to verify the sources.
    Now darnit Aragorn, ya done got me feeling all sentimental about the good ole days there. Maybe a little homesick even. Besides, my interest in the Pete Peterson thing is now tweaked, especially what might be being said behind "Members Only" closed doors.

Here's something fun. If I were to announce here n' now my intent to sign up again at the old Project, under something other than the usual "Fred Steeves", say some time within the next 10 days, if they could catch it? Why I'll bet they couldn't catch Lucky if that happened, even with a friendly heads up

Anyway, thanks for the breaking news.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 8th September 2017 at 18:30.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th September 2017), Aragorn (8th September 2017), Dreamtimer (8th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (8th September 2017), Elen (9th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (8th September 2017), modwiz (8th September 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    For me the moment that Pete Peterson began spewing Zecharia Sitchin Nibiru story, that was the moment that I knew the man to be a fraud... or perhaps, better to say: a willing tool to be used by the proponents of Wilcock & the GaiaTV Financial Team.

Regarding this GaiaTV / Wilcock interview
    with Pete Peterson:

Apologies go out to all those Zecharin Sitchin fans that would be more than willing to jump on board the 'Reptilian & Mantis are Real' bandwagon, as it has been promoted in this GaiaTV / David Wilcock interview with Pete Peterson.

I have to say, a red flag immediately went up for me when David Wilcock steered the direction of the interview into what I have previously called the "Zecharia Sitchin / Annunaki / Creator-gods of Humanity / Gold Mining Slaves / Nibiru koolaid punchbowl." And as revealed by Pete Peterson - in his own words - has obviously shown that he consumed a fair amount of. This, in itself, is enough to "throw the towel in the ring", and discredit whatever else comes out of Pete Peterson's mouth.

I must admit that I have a personal respect for the man - Pete Peterson - for his statement of patriotism, his support for this American Constitutional Republic, his list of supposed accomplishments & genius for what he has supposedly done for humanity, and his warnings of a coming collapse of the world economy.... All of which makes absolute sense...

However, Pete Peterson's mention of the Annunaki having come to this planet for their supposed lust for gold (to prolong their already extensively long lives), as being the creator gods of humanity for the purposes of mining for that gold... this but wreaks & smells badly of Zecharia Sitchin folklore fantasy. It is quite disappointing to see that Pete Peterson, being a man of his caliber, has bought into such fantasy fiction nonsense as being anything close to a true reality.

David Wilcock plays his part to a 'T' in his attempts to mislead the audience in the way he phrases his lead-up to the question that he queries. The specific question is tainted with bias when he poses the following to Pete:

"So, when we go back to the Cuneiform Tablets of Sumerian texts, MOST of the conventional scholarship on that now is in agreement that these Annunaki were some type of extraterrestrials, and they specifically were coming to Earth to steal our gold.

Do you have any comments on that?"
    (Emphasis mine.)

This is a misleading statement, as we have a prominent scholar, Michael Heiser, drawing his own investigative conclusions into Zecharia Sitchin's credentials relating to his qualifications for correctly translating the Sumerian Cuneiform Tablets...

Be sure to also have a look on Michael Heiser 's website > Sitchin is Wrong: Zecharia Sitchin's Errors: An Overview...

Zechariah Sitchin has NO Credintials
    Michael Heiser

(Published on Feb 1, 2016)

There are a number of interviews that Michael Heiser has made that can be found on the internet, all debunking Zecharia Sitchin proposed theories regarding the outlandish things he has said in his several published books.

It must also be brought out that Zecharia Stitchin was a member of the Illuminati, as revealed in the following video clip...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj2ybmocVfo

This is typically the style of David Wilcock - adding embellishment(s), and in making statement(s), as if were indeed the truth. The use of the word 'most of conventional scholarship' - better & more correct to replace it with 'some of conventional scholarship'.

The interview does make it a bit confusing as its title and subject matter relates to 'Three Fingered Technology'. In the interview, Pete states that most all aliens have three fingers. And that these type of aliens with three fingers are most prevalent. And describes them as being artificial life forms, robotic in nature, in the service of other entities. Then later in this same video he moves into describing the 15 different types of aliens that were on board this second craft that was found beneath the icy surface back in the early 1940s. And that many were shot & killed by Germans. Peterson then moves on to describe these different races by his mention of an insect variety.

Now, it must be mentioned that it is quite unclear as to whether Pete Peterson is still talking about a robotic biological life forms when he starts talking about the 15 different kinds of aliens that had apparently shared this particular spacecraft?

Regarding this GaiaTV Wilcock interview with Pete Peterson (Excerpt taken from Post #188 from another thread & posted below in part):

David: So when we go back to the cuneiform tablets, the Sumerian texts, most of the conventional scholarship on that now is in agreement that these Anunnaki were some type of extraterrestrials and that they specifically were coming to Earth to steal our gold.

Do you have any comments on that?

Pete: We, as a race, exist only because we were designed to be gold miners. That's why we exist.

We were a genetically-manipulated cross-breed of the Anunnaki and . . . I'll give you an example, which is easy to tell.

I think we have about 92% of the same DNA as the chimpanzee.

David: Chimpanzee DNA is 98.8% similar to human DNA.

Pete: Yep. And very early people were not fair of look and bred by the Anunnaki. Ha, ha. They bred a lot more into us.

And that's why a lot of the aliens . . . I mean, you know, we're bipedal. We have hands, We have fingers. We have two ears, two eyes, two nostrils, one mouth.

And we look at a good part of the aliens and they're exactly the same.

David: Right. So, just to be clear, are you saying that the Anunnaki bred us out of something like a chimpanzee and then mixed their own DNA with it?

Pete: We were somehow bred into what had the DNA . . . similar, obviously very similar, to chimpanzee. It gave us the ability to squat down, get in small . . . Gold usually appears in very small cracks.

You follow the crack up through the Earth. It came up with water and then set up.

And remember that a lot of gold is found in quartz. Most gold is found in a quartz deposit.

David: Hm.

Pete: Quartz is piezoelectric. If you squeeze it, it produces electricity.

David: Right.

Pete: The electricity would do the conversion process. The movement of the Earth would make the electricity that did the conversion process. That's why we find yellow gold there.

David: Do you think there is a relationship between the Anunnaki that we're talking about just now and the crashes that you personally saw in Antarctica?

Pete: Well, I think there is because the Anunnaki were the ones who . . . Imagine a mining claim. Well, the Anunnaki were the first people to find that there was a lot of gold on Earth.

Pete: So they had a certain claim and were given a certain task by their task masters, who are, very probably, Draconian.

David: Are these three-fingered people still on Earth with us today?

Pete: When I was reverse engineering the controls, I had three-fingered people helping me.

David: Really? What would they look like in terms of their head and face?

Pete: Well, there's a difference in the eye structure because of the inner eye fold between Orientals and Anglos. So you have that kind of difference. It's different.

Lesser nose and different nostrils.

Their mouths are round, kind of like an octopus sucker. I mean, they're more round than ours.

Their food is produced by them eating food and excreting an excretion that comes off their skin. And they scrape it off and eat it.

David: Hm. Is there anything about the head that we should know about?

Pete: Well, it's different, but it's very much the same.

David: What's the color of the skin of these beings that you personally interacted with?

Pete: Well, they are differing colors. I've seen them look almost like aluminum. And I'm not sure but what they might not be, you know, might be aluminum. They might be clones, because they tend to clone these people.

And they are clones, by the way. This is why their whole feeding system works differently than ours does.

Pete: They're actually like robots, but they're more biological than non-biological.

Pete: I have kind of clandestinely measured the electric fields to kind of get some information, and I can't find any different . . . much different than the human electric field.

David: Are there any known places on Earth where these people or creatures might have been?

Pete: Yep. Arctica, Antarctica, Alaska, Canada. Most people don't know, but the Yukon and the Northwest Territory are not part of Canada. They're owned by the . . . whoever the sovereign of England is. They're directly . . . They're privately owned.

But that's where most of the gold is found. Surprise, surprise.

David: Ha, ha.

Pete: Ha, ha.
    No. Really, the laugh is on those guys!
    Last edited by turiya, 8th September 2017 at 20:13.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th September 2017), Aragorn (8th September 2017), Dreamtimer (9th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (8th September 2017), Elen (9th September 2017), modwiz (8th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Once upon a time I was a big fan of David Wilcock, for his obvious intelligence. Agreed, he and his ego are hard to countenance. I think he's probably a genuine narcissist but that notwithstanding when it became obvious that he was jumping on the 'alternate' bandwagon, specifically, Pizzagate, I realized he was just gaming the system. C'est la vie and Bon Voyagee David Wilcock. I still listen sometimes, though.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th September 2017), Aragorn (8th September 2017), ArtyCarl (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th September 2017), Dumpster Diver (8th September 2017), Elen (9th September 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Yeah, when I heard the gold miner stuff, I thought that DW would challenge Pete as DW has stated that Zecharin Sitchin is full of mud on much of the Neburu/ Annunaki/yadda/yadda stuff.

Now trying to spike the Pi/e/Phi are rational claim and it's looking like Pete is mud filled here as well. Pi for sure is irrational across all number systems below 20 that are based on integers (not, of course, a number system based on Pi).

Wondering if DW is "stroking" Pete to keep the intermittent info flow going. But in my view, Pete Peterson is turning into a poor info source.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 8th September 2017 at 23:06.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th September 2017), Aragorn (8th September 2017), Dreamtimer (9th September 2017), Elen (9th September 2017), Emil El Zapato (9th September 2017)

Retired Member Great Britain
    Thanks
    I loved the Pete Peterson interview on PC, all that UFO detector invented when he was a kid stuff, it really piqued my interest.

However at the time I certainly remember the PC duo saying his credentials were impeccable and he told us plenty of stuff we haven't shared.

This really got on my nerves at the time to be honest.

Jump forward to more recently and BR is admitting they did not do a very good job investigating whether he was a shyster or not....oh well another disappointment.

There are a few more 'suspect' interviews too.

Bob Dean, when first interviewed by PC said it was probably his last interview and went on to describe a few things he had seen while duty sergeant at some army base.

But old Bob must have got a taste for it because after that he was an ever present member of the 'scene' even going as far to say he had actually been in UFOs and on Mars himself.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ArtyCarl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2019), Aragorn (9th February 2018), Chester (15th July 2019), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), Kathy (9th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Well, rather than start a new thread, I'm going to this one, because according to David Wilcock's Facebook page, Pete Peterson has now passed away, and only a few days ago, so did George Green.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2019), Bob (14th July 2019), Dreamtimer (14th July 2019), Elen (14th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (14th July 2019), Wind (14th July 2019)