Thread: Unprecedented number of CEOs resigning

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

Unprecedented number of CEOs resigning

The unprecedented number of CEOs resigning was because they knew a plot to tank the economy was in place. The same way insider trading took place before 9/11

As we continue taking in the nonstop news regarding the coronavirus, where celebrities seem to be testing positive everyday but nobody in middle America seems to know anybody who has it, a few questions are starting to come to the surface. Mainly, why did a historic number of CEOs resign over the last few months and what did they know?

As has well been documented, there was a rash of insider trading in the days leading up to 9/11. One such trade was documented by economist James Rickards in an interview with Business Insider. Below is a snippet of that interview.

In the early spring of 2014, not long after the publication of “The Death of Money,” one of the most seasoned government securities traders at one of the biggest Wall Street banks got in touch with me.

His specialty was to service the largest customers in the world: central banks, sovereign wealth funds, and huge pension funds managed by states and major banks. We met for coffee at an outdoor café in Darien, Connecticut.

This industry veteran had read the book and reached out to me to relate a story he had never told anyone before.

He said that on September 10, 2001, the day before the terrorist attacks on New York and the Pentagon, he was at a customer outing and received a frantic phone call from his sales assistant who was covering the desk in his absence.

A major sovereign wealth fund had called to place an order to buy $2 billion of 2-year Treasury notes. Even by the standards of large bank dealers, an order for two billion dollars of notes in one transaction is almost unheard of.

The sovereign wealth fund was so large that counterparty credit was not an issue. The $2 billion trade was executed and settled at the end of that business day. The customer was never heard from again. The next day the attack took place and the value of the newly purchased 2-year notes soared in a predictable “flight to quality” in the face of geopolitical uncertainty.

The disappearing sovereign wealth fund made millions. Unlike the stock exchange, which closed after the attack, the U.S. Treasury market remained open, and the sovereign wealth fund was able to collect its winnings without difficulty.

It was a clear-cut case of insider trading in advance of the attack.

This is just one story out of many that have come out since the 9/11 attacks.

Below is a report from ABC news that aired just days after 9/11 which chronicles the insider trading that took place. Mind you, this was just days after the attacks and there was already evidence. In the years since, it has all been confirmed.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUHZcUwHrJ8

Almost 20 years later the evidence is now overwhelming that many very wealthy people around the world had knowledge of the attacks, but not only that, they knew the exact day. There is no way any reasonable person with financial knowledge can interpret the evidence in any other way.

So now we move to another huge and disruptive event taking place right now, the coronavirus pandemic. At this time, at least in America and many other western countries, the death toll is extremely low. However, the economic damage has been extreme and unprecedented. So without a doubt, the biggest impact has been to the economy despite the fact that the death toll is extremely low. In America, only 60 people have died and most of those were elderly and already in nursing care with compromised health. So the economic response hardly seems proportional to the actual situation, but that may be exactly the intention.

As has been widely reported, in the months leading up to the coronavirus outbreak, there were a record number of CEOs who resigned from their post. This NBC news article states that 1300 had left in 2019, many towards the end of the year. However, the pace increased to a record breaking number in early 2020, with 219 leaving in January alone. Many of these were very high profile and almost all were totally unexpected. The pace continued until right before the coronavirus outbreak started making international news.

CEOs stepping down is nothing unusual during tough economic times when earnings are low. However, these resignations all occurred during historic and record gains in the stock market. It’s hardly a time to expect a record amount of CEOs to step down.

This is where the similarities with insider trading before 9/11 start to come into focus. In both cases, we have a large global “black swan” event and immediately we are realizing there was extremely strange behavior beforehand which suggest foreknowledge of such events by wealthy elites.

The evidence is starting to suggest many business leaders knew a plot was in the works to tank to the global economy, so they got out at the top. The same way extremely wealthy traders around the world knew 9/11 was coming and made bets to turn huge profits overnight. The similarities are almost too striking to ignore, and as more time passes, the evidence will most likely become stronger as it has with 9/11.

The sad part of all this is that if you ask most people on the street about 9/11 insider trading, they will have no idea what you are talking about, even 20 years later and despite the overwhelming evidence. The fact is, it’s something people just aren’t allowed to talk about, the same way nobody in the media seems to be able to talk about how Saudi Arabia financed the entire 9/11 operation. These are provable truths yet they are verboten in America media.

The evidence of the mysterious resigning CEOs seem to be falling into the same category. Nobody will likely talk about this, but the truth is it seems very likely that there was a plot to tank the American economy and a lot of very wealthy people knew about it.

So the real question now becomes, who was behind the plot and what was the motive. Was it political? Was it to reset the economy and beg for more central bank money infusions? Is this China’s retaliation for the current trade war? At this point we’re not sure. But just like 9/11, the evidence will slowly come out and the true motivation will be made clear. The troubling part is whether or not anyone will actually care when that evidence does come out.

Source

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th March 2020), Aragorn (30th March 2020), Dreamtimer (30th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (29th March 2020), Kathy (30th March 2020), modwiz (5th April 2020), Wind (30th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    I've seen the posts on social media about this very topic. My first question was - what do they know? I cannot help but wonder whether the elite/celebrities/et cetera are retreating to thier underground bunkers. Here in Australia apparently our entire government is on leave for several months. It has been suggested that it could indeed be a coup? Who knows - someone does - they always do.

Thank you Malcolm as always for providing a safe place for People to communicate.

Much Respect - Amanda

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th March 2020), Aragorn (30th March 2020), Dreamtimer (30th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (5th April 2020), Kathy (30th March 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Wow. So disturbing.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th March 2020), Aragorn (31st March 2020), Emil El Zapato (30th March 2020), Kathy (30th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    wag the dog is the doctrine operant and extant these days....civilians are always behind ....never knew what went down

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th March 2020), Aragorn (31st March 2020), Dreamtimer (5th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (30th March 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I hope their shenanigans leave them ultimately broke.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (5th April 2020), Wind (5th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I just looked at the CEO of Disney, that decision was made at least two months ago with the entire story behind it.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th April 2020), Dreamtimer (5th April 2020), Wind (5th April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Not a Pretender et al - even though there is a 'story' for the Disney CEO - is it actually based on fact? I am not trying to incite an argument - the typed word is devoid of emotion and face to face expression and voice intonation et cetera. All I am suggesting is that - at the level of CEO of a huge enterprise like disney - knowledge of what is coming would be well in advance of us mere mortals (any level of society below elite). Whether all the CEOs listed above resigned/quit at the same time or during the same time frame - is not my complete focus. My focus is about why? Why would anyone in a position of authority that no doubt commands enormous wages/salaries/payment for services rendered - resign and then have others follow or resign ahead?

The time frame is only one aspect of an interesting subject - don't you think?

Much Respect - Amanda

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2020), Dreamtimer (6th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (6th April 2020), modwiz (5th April 2020)

Thanks
    lol...i read yesterday that the motivation for him to pull the trigger might have been the crushing financial blows Disney is taking during the virus pandemic.

as for the level of interest, i can only say maybe...need a lot more information that isn't sourced from a conspiracy site.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th April 2020), Dreamtimer (7th April 2020)

Thanks
    Hi Amanda,

Since we haven't corresponded much it might be helpful for me to say that I don't categorically discount conspiracies...I know they exist, in fact, I've had more than one levied against me, but it takes a sharp eye to know where the conspiracy lives.

I would add that CEO's are not a bad place to start looking.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th April 2020), Dreamtimer (7th April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Just posted a brief video in the long running coronavirus thread - the CEOs are mentioned. Just watch and you'll see why I did not know where to post the video - it overlaps a few topics. I so want the video to be based on fact. I have not cried in a long time but I cried.

Much Respect - Amanda

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Just posted a brief video in the long running coronavirus thread - the CEOs are mentioned. Just watch and you'll see why I did not know where to post the video - it overlaps a few topics. I so want the video to be based on fact. I have not cried in a long time but I cried.
    Amanda, I have embedded that video into the post you are referencing here-above, but I have also moved that post out of the coronavirus thread and into the Chaos and the Anti-Thread. I am also sorry to have to inform you that you were probably crying over nothing.

The information in that video comes from a far-right YouTube channel and is entirely based upon the droppings of the infamous QAnon hoaxers, a small group of IT people with far-right ─ read: fascist ─ ideologies who were involved with Donald Trump's 2016 electoral campaign. The QAnon perpetrators have already for at least five years been playing out a live-action role-playing game on far-right message boards such as 4Chan and 8Chan ─ where they were eventually banned, but now they're on yet another and very similar far-right message board ─ in which they are pretending to be US military insiders who are working together with Donald Trump behind the scenes in some sooper dooper seekrit operation to weed out the so-called Deep State™.

They started out in 2015 on 4Chan, pretending to be FBI insiders, but when Trump got elected, they changed their identifier at the message board to "Q"which they could easily do, because they themselves were 4Chan moderators ─ and they began pretending that they are military insiders. This plan had already long been in the making, and even today, they still keep people addicted to their droppings by mixing real information with blatant lies and disinformation, such as the alleged Pizzagate pedo network run by Hillary Clinton ─ which doesn't and has never existed, notwithstanding the fact that Jeffrey Epstein was indeed running a prostitution network with underage girls, and that he was very close to a lot of high-ranking politicians (from both parties) and Hollywood celebrities.

There is no doubt on my mind that Bill Clinton ─ having a known sex addiction ─ was one of Epstein's regular clients on board of the private jet termed "the Lolita Express", but that doesn't mean that everything Q said or is still saying would be truthful. What you have to keep in mind, first and foremost, is that this is not a battle for justice, nor a battle against pedophiles. QAnon is a freelancing propaganda machine for Trump, fascism, American Exceptionalism and Zionism, and the only thing they are fighting are their political adversaries, i.e. the US Democrats. They mix the truth with lies, and they have an enormous following in the USA, and even beyond. But it is a deception, a red herring, and a cover story for a political power struggle that has nothing whatsoever to do with what they are saying.

There are no US soldiers rescuing children through some underground tunnels. Yes, there are underground tunnels, and there are underground military bases, and there are even underground cities for in the event of a nuclear conflict, so that the US president and his selected elite would be able to continue governing the United States even when the surface of the country were entirely destroyed and/or radioactively contaminated.

You have allowed your own passion in fighting pedophiles to take over from your critical thinking and your judgement, and you have allowed an already exposed propaganda machine to drive you to tears with lies. I've been telling you about this deception for a long time already, but you're too stubborn to want to accept what I say, in favor of what some YouTube talking heads say. You say you want your video to be based on facts, but then I must unfortunately urge you to find your facts elsewhere, because everything you've been defending in the last couple of days ─ from the unscientific hypothesis that the coronavirus outbreak would have had something to do with 5G, or that it wouldn't really be a pandemic, over to this fake "children rescue" operation by the US military, it is all false.

I am sorry to have to confront you with this publicly ─ I really am, because we all do really like you ─ but if you're going to keep on posting this stuff publicly without checking your facts, or without even asking anyone to verify whether what you're about to post is correct, then you leave me no choice but to post this statement publicly. Apart from our members, there are unregistered visitors who stumble upon this stuff, and who might take it for true, just as you did.

Next time you come across any such videos or information that you believe might be true, please check the information against a fact-checking website such as Snopes. Don't believe everything just because it happens to correlate with your own benevolent crusade against pedophiles. That's the whole idea, see? They mix the lies with truths, so as to get the good people to follow them. And that is exactly how the US American alt-right has managed to take over the so-called alternative community ─ which I myself was already warning this community for back in 2017, but nobody wanted to hear it. And here we are. It's a done deal.

If you want a real conspiracy, well, there you have one: the truth-seeking community has been usurped and co-opted by covert fascists. And the irony of it all is that they're not even working for Trump. Trump knows of their existence, and he likes them because he's a narcissist and they're stroking his ego. But other than that, he's just as clueless on account of who they are as he is on account of just about everything else.

P.S.: All of the above has already long been known about in the mainstream. One of the QAnon perpetrators got into an argue with the others and decided to come out of the closet regarding the entire LARP. He has given names, places, and a thorough description of how they work and where they get their information. But they are IT guys (and at least one woman), and you have to be an IT person to understand the terminology.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (7th April 2020), Dreamtimer (7th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2020), Wind (7th April 2020)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Regarding Aragorn's above post, the unfortunate truth is that many alt-right conspiracy theories so popular today, from hollow earth to the reptilian bloodline elite are really just rehashed and reheated Nazi tropes. Most people who believe these theories would be absolutely shocked to find out how many of these tropes and memes have their roots in Nazi Germany and their propaganda machine.

That is not to say that there isn't a dark force behind this or that there is no interdimensional manipulation, I'm convinced there is, but it takes a different form than is commonly believed. The sad truth is that the same dark power is behind the current alt-right and far-right movement than what controlled and instigated the horrors of Nazi Germany and it has the same aims, but it is trying to achieve them through slightly different, more subtle means.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th April 2020), Dreamtimer (7th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2020), Wind (7th April 2020)