Thread: Wo and The MUsic

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts

Wo and The MUsic

Latest from Kryon >

Greetings, dear ones, I am Kryon of Magnetic Service. Occasionally, we'll give you a story, a parable, an allegory. It's exactly what we wish to do now and when we do it, we always use the same character and the name is Wo. Wo is not a man or a woman. Wo is a Wo-man and, although genderless, your language does not easily allow for a genderless person in a story, so we will call Wo a "he" for this tale.

I want to tell you about this man and what happened to him. We start by examining who he is. Wo is a man who lives in a small town. It wasn't as small as the one you're in (McCloud, CA), but it had at least four stoplights. [Laughter] It was a small town and it bordered a forest.

Wo didn't feel that he needed to be part of a religion. In fact, early on, he had decided that he didn't like church - not really. He felt the love and he knew of the integrity of so many of those who would attend church, but it just wasn't for him. What was for him was nature. Wo was connected spiritually to the Earth and, when others went out to worship on Sunday, Wo would go for a walk in the forest. Early on, Wo realized the sacredness of the valleys and the lakes and the streams, the animals and the trees, and this was part of his scenario of worship. He felt that he could feel the land talking to him when he went out. So, this is Wo, and now the stage is set to tell you what happened in this story.

Many of you have had vivid dreams or, perhaps, borderline visions, and this is what happened to Wo. One night, when Wo was sleeping deeply, he had something that could only be called a vision. It was so real! It was beyond real in Wo's experience. I wish to tell you as best I can what he experienced, but everything I tell you won't even be half of it. You would have to be Wo to really feel it.

Wo heard the music. Dear ones, what Wo heard and experienced is undefinable. He heard music that was so perfect and so beautiful that it was beyond anything he had ever experienced as a Human on Earth. There was nothing to compare it to. The pictures he saw in his mind and the sonorities he heard were perfect and beautiful.

Now, you might ask, "What kind of music was it?" However, it was not definable. It was not classical or popular. It had no classification. It just was, and it contained all of the instruments that he had ever known about, played perfectly and in a sequence that created melodies that were heroic and romantic, all at the same time. He couldn't believe it. It was almost as though Wo were in black and white and, suddenly, he was hearing in color.

Wo basked in this amazing vision. He couldn't even imagine such a thing in real life, but there it was, and he was hearing it. Wo quickly realized that he wasn't actually hearing it, but rather, he was feeling it in every single cell. It was the most beautiful music ever - undefinable, yet perfect - and then he woke up. He realized that his pillow was wet. He had been weeping, as the vision was so beautiful. He had visited a place in his vision that was sacred, and he had no idea why it had happened.

Now, Wo believed that there were signs from Spirit of things to help him in his life. He had experienced this in the past in the woods, where he would go and have intuitive ideas. Wo thought to himself, "Perhaps this is a sign that I might study some music or be part of something musical? Perhaps this is, indeed, the instruction? However, I've never really had an interest in the performance of music or anything."

So, Wo went out and discovered, synchronistically, that there was a town tryout for a choir. He thought, "This is it! I'm supposed to join something; I'm supposed to be part of a choir." So, Wo went to the tryout. He was disappointed. They told him, in all love and compassion: "Wo, we cannot take you into this choir for three reasons. Number one, you can't carry a tune. Number two, you have no idea of what pitch is. And number three, your voice sounds like nails on a blackboard." The choir wasn't it.

Wo didn't know which way to turn, yet somehow, someway, he realized, perhaps this wasn't a call to action in the way he thought. And then it happened yet again! The vision repeated. He had asked for this. He had said, "Dear Spirit, that was an amazing experience and I don't know why or what it was about, but please give it to me again." And he got it. He got it in the same way, only this time, it lasted even a bit longer. This time he felt like he was inside it. It would be as if a person was standing inside a performing orchestra or an experience equivalent to actually being inside a guitar while it was being played. You could feel the strings vibrate with you in such perfection that you would weep with joy in what you were hearing and experiencing. A musician would say it was locked in, and perfect. Wo stayed in that vision and he swooned in this experience. This was the most amazing experience he had ever had, ever! Then he woke up. He said, "Spirit, this has to mean something. This has to mean something! You can't take me to a place where I can hear this and enjoy it without it meaning something."

Wo took walks into the forest, the woods, and the meadows, and he looked for some answers there. This was always a place where he would have good intuition and he was right. Because his intuition to go into the woods at this point in time brought him into a clearing, a meadow that was beautiful. The sun was shining, the grass was extra green, and there, sitting in the tree-less meadow, was a beautiful woman. Sitting all around her were young students and the students were beautiful, too.

Wo could tell that this woman was aged, yet beautiful, and she was teaching something. Her students all looked fresh, almost like they all came out of the same school all the same age. Wo was quiet for a moment and he realized something: He could clearly hear her. No matter how far away he was when he came upon this scene, he could hear her very clearly. It was almost as if the wind was carrying her voice right to his ears.

Wo came a little closer and there was no reaction from her. The woman didn't stop teaching and the students didn't look around. So, Wo sat down for a moment and he listened to her teach. Then she said something that triggered a reaction in him. She said the words, "You were born magnificent." This is not anything that Wo had ever considered or heard before in his life. Humans don't normally consider themselves magnificent. Humans, even in their best behavior - in their highest integrity - believe they're adequate, but never magnificent. It's not a common description that he had heard before from humanity. Her voice was amazing. He could sit and listen to it for a very long time. Then she turned to him and said, "Wo, why don't you come closer?" He was astonished.

Wo was startled to find that she knew his name! Perhaps she had been in town before and knew of Wo? Wo was known for his woodworking craft and he was good at it. He had a nice job; he was happy and sufficient. Maybe they had his name someplace and she had seen it? "I'm sure that was it," Wo pondered. But he was curious. He moved closer.

Wo moved close and sat in front of her, and she spoke directly to him: "Wo, would you like to ask a question?"

Wo replied, "Yes, I would."

Then she told him, "Alright, but you have to understand the rules - and here they are. You can ask one question, but I get to ask one back. That's how it will go."

Wo asked his question: "Who are you?"

"I am a sage," she said. "I'm a wisdom keeper. I am one who would tell you the truth from any question you would ask. That's who I am. Wo, it's my turn to ask you a question."

Wo straightened up and he was ready. He thought he was ready, but the question she asked, he did not expect.

She looked at him and said, "Wo, have you heard the music?"

This almost knocked him over. Wo immediately blurted out,
    "How did you know about the music?"

"Wo, that's another question," she smiled as she replied. "Now I get to ask you still another."

"No. Please answer!" Wo was stammering. "How did you know about the music?"

"Wo, every Human has the music," she replied.

Wo thought for a moment. Wow, that means that every single Human could have that astonishing vision and, perhaps, could experience what he had experienced.

"What a revelation. That's amazing," he said.

"Wo, are you ready for my question back?"

"Yes." Wo was ready.

"Wo, what is your statement?" she asked

This took him by surprise. In question form, she was asking for a statement. What is my statement? Sages are known for being patient and she was. A great amount of time passed between her question and, finally, his answer. Wo's mind ran through scenarios of integrity, of really what, perhaps, his statement might be. He queried himself: "What is my statement at this particular moment in front of a sage who seems to know information about me that even I didn't know?" He knew he sat in front of someone old and wise and she was giving him a chance to speak his truth, and there was a great deal of time allowed to answer.

The students said nothing. They never did. They were simply quiet, sitting at her feet. Finally, he got it - the idea of what she might have been asking for, and then he knew.

Wo stood up and he said, "My statement, dear Sage, is this: I want more."

She smiled and said, "And so it will be! Please come back and I'll teach you more."

Wo went home and was elated that, through synchronicity and intuition, he had actually met somebody who could teach him. The teaching was: "Wo, you are magnificent. You were born magnificent." These things rang with truth to his ears and, that night, the music happened again!

This time, he could see other things than the music. He saw those who were around him in this vision, as if the music was happening while he was at work or in the street. Then, he saw the reaction of other Human Beings and they stopped, cold. They stopped everything and froze, but they didn't turn toward the music, as if they weren't really hearing it. But somehow, they reacted. They stopped. There it was again: The splendor of music that was somehow romantic and heroic and made his mind soar with pride and compassion. Again, he wept. This was beautiful beyond belief! This experience defined everything that he ever could ask for in the way of beauty and truth. Think of yourself, dear ones, in a position where, suddenly, you were presented with an otherworldly sound that was so perfect and beautiful that you reacted to it, but you couldn't identify it. Yet, it was so beautiful that all you wanted to do was sustain it and have more and more and more. Then it ended.

Wo went back. He went back to the Sage. There she was, teaching yet again, and he walked in and again was invited to sit before her. She started telling him more and more things. They were new and wonderful truths.

So, Wo was slowly taught a little more and a little more and finally he asked the question, yet again: "Sage, please tell me more about the music."

And she said these words to him: "Wo, most Humans don't understand. They're like an onion that needs to be peeled. The things that peel away are the things they were taught that are not exactly correct. As they peel those things away, they reveal core truths within their own consciousness. They peel away inaccurate things that they were told by others. They peel away old habits. They peel away fears until, finally, they come to a place where they get to the core Human Being with no fear. Then they get to discover something: The Human Being is the music.

"Wo, what is your statement?"

And Wo said, "I want more, I want more!"

And this is how it went with Wo. He came back to the town and he continued to live and work in his village. He realized that he was the music. How could that be? Wo started hearing those musical sonorities and those heroic melodies playing in places that were outside of his dreams and visions. In fact, he could hear it so subtly it made him smile, because every time he heard it, he felt magnificent!

Soon, Wo understood that he really did stand inside the guitar. He really did stand inside the performing orchestra and he was the music. It was a heroic music of truth that he was broadcasting everywhere he went. Some would hear it, and some would not, but all stopped and felt something. Many realized that Wo had, indeed, changed greatly. There was a magnificence in him and, wherever he walked, they knew that there was something sacred, beautiful, and compassionate in this man. He was different. Soon, some were sitting at his feet and listening, for Wo had started teaching: What does it mean to know and love the planet? What does it mean to understand being magnificent? What does it mean to become one-with-everything? What does it mean to find out the Creator is bigger than you were told? What does it mean to know you are here on purpose?

Wo went back to the field for one more meeting with the Sage. He wanted one more, just one more meeting. He did the trek to the meadow, and over the hill into the field that used to be only grass where she did her teaching … but she was gone.

Instead of a field of grass, there was a huge ancient tree, and around the tree were beautiful flowers. Wo smiled and sat down. He realized what had happened. Even the Sage had been a vision, and the students were the flowers. Gaia had been teaching him! What he did next, I want you to remember, for it shows his maturity.

Wo marched right into the field where he always sat, and he sat right in front of the tree. He stated to the tree, "I want more." He could hear the rustling of the leaves and the wind as though it answered him, and Wo sat there for hours being taught more by Gaia. We leave Wo here.

Dear ones, do I really have to tell you what this means? Each of you is magnificent and has that onion to peel. As you peel away the inappropriate things, the fears of life start to diminish and release. Previous perceptions that are not correct show themselves, and integrity and compassion start to emerge. Then you start understanding who you are more and more. You begin to see the light of your own heroic life, and how magnificent you are in the eyes of the Creator. You understand that magnificence is the image of love of the Creator that you carry with you.

You begin to understand that the best dreams and visions come not from Angels, but from deep within yourself. Some of you, in this audience sitting here, have actually had these experiences. The story is about self-awareness and victory over a false reality that would have you believing that you are nothing, and that you are victims of this Earth. The peelings of the onion are the dark, old parts, that are not commensurate with your magnificence!

This is the story for today. It's more than a story, dear ones; it is the internal music that can change your life.

And so it is.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th August 2019), Kathy (14th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    Well into my past threads alooking for Ringing ceders and see this old classic