Thread: Forum Borealis: This is the Classified Space Program - Michael Schratt

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts

Forum Borealis: This is the Classified Space Program - Michael Schratt

For your inspection ...

I am going to suggest something that might seem a bit different here, but before you might consider investing the time in listening to this (longer than usual) podcast - I suggest you first go to the end (2:55:57 time mark) and listen to the host's (Alvie's) closing remarks to see if this very full (3 hr) informational discussion is your cup of tea - And if it does spark your interest then may I also suggest listening in personal comfort proportional segments.

FILM: This is the Classified Space Program - Michael Schratt

Forum Borealis

So what's the real SSP as opposed to the fantasy notion pushed by Gaia TV, David Wilcock, Corey Goode, & other conmen? Hear an expert give the adult treatment, discussing such points as: What cases points to covert tech? Whence & when did it begin? Reverse engineering or human development? How can we tell when spacecrafts are of earthling origin? Where are they manufactured & by whom? What's the production cost & how is it financed? What's the 3 levels of aerial crafts? How advanced are they now? Can they reach the stars? What of TTSA's Disclosure? Which presidents would be clued in? What of Trump's space force? Who's in charge? + Learn why Thursday is crucial.

Michael Schratt is a Military Aerospace historian, he is a private pilot and aerospace draftsman
    with many contacts dealing with classified “black programs."

Published on Jul 22, 2019

3:05:12 minutes

Last edited by Gio, 23rd July 2019 at 08:26.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2019), Aragorn (24th July 2019), Bob (23rd July 2019), Dreamtimer (24th July 2019), Elen (23rd July 2019), Emil El Zapato (24th July 2019), JRS (25th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (24th July 2019), Woody (23rd July 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I'll have a listen while I'm stitching.

(this is not my work)

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2019), Aragorn (24th July 2019), Bob (24th July 2019), Elen (24th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (24th July 2019), Gio (24th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I'll have a listen while I'm stitching.
    Even though it's a podcast, there is some interesting footage overlaid onto it ─ photos, live footage, reconstructions, schematics, movie excerpts, et al. I sat through the whole thing ─ all three hours of it ─ and it's very interesting, although I did find the host a bit too opinionated at times, and you could tell that Michael Schratt wasn't willing to say anything about those particular opinions.

Michael Schratt himself is a professional researcher ─ very grounded and very reliable on account of the information he brings forth. He's a no-nonsense guy when it comes to this kind of research ─ sticking to the verifiable facts, just like Richard Dolan.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2019), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2019), Elen (25th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (24th July 2019), Gio (24th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts

Thinking

If the OP resonated with you, then i sense this next item will serve as a viable companion piece ...

A serious look into ...

Contact with Non-Human Intelligence with Robert Davis

Robert Davis, PhD, is a retired professor of neuroscience at the State University of New York. He is author of The UFO Phenomenon: Should I Believe? and Life After Death: An Analysis of the Evidence.

Here he describes the results of a survey of individuals who believe themselves to have experienced contact with non-human intelligence associated with unidentified aerial phenomena. Over 3,000 people responded to an in-depth survey. About 70% reported that their experiences had a positive impact in their life. About 25% reported that they had strong, waking memories of having been taken aboard a craft of some sort ...

Host, Jeffrey Mishlove, PhD, is author of The Roots of Consciousness, Psi Development Systems, and The PK Man. He is the recipient of the only doctoral diploma in "parapsychology" ever awarded by an accredited university (University of California, Berkeley, 1980).

(Recorded on February 1, 2019)
    1:02:53

Last edited by Gio, 30th July 2019 at 21:49.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st July 2019), Bob (31st July 2019), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2019), Elen (31st July 2019)