Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump Assistors

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    And "behind the scenes" we all love each other, hey?
    I love Life... and all manifestations are an expression of the One. Based on my world view of monistic idealism, I would be hypocritical if I did not love all.

I can (even) love folks I have on my ignore list. In addition, I have learned to make sure that when I read quotes, if the quote is from someone on my ignore list, I do my best to skip the entire post... even when I see my name in the quote. No need exposing myself to unnecessary emotions as I have learned the forum game well.

Note, I have only placed someone on my ignore list two times in my more than 7 years of forum participation. Once at PA and once over here. Its a good feature.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2019), Aragorn (4th August 2019), Dreamtimer (8th August 2019), Elen (3rd August 2019), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2019), Wind (4th August 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sammy View Post
    I love Life... and all manifestations are an expression of the One. Based on my world view of monistic idealism, I would be hypocritical if I did not love all.

I can (even) love folks I have on my ignore list. In addition, I have learned to make sure that when I read quotes, if the quote is from someone on my ignore list, I do my best to skip the entire post... even when I see my name in the quote. No need exposing myself to unnecessary emotions as I have learned the forum game well.

Note, I have only placed someone on my ignore list two times in my more than 7 years of forum participation. Once at PA and once over here. Its a good feature.
    Then you are doing well, my friend!!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2019), Aragorn (4th August 2019), Chester (3rd August 2019), Dreamtimer (8th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2019), Wind (4th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I've never put someone on ignore...likely never will... Sammy, Sammy, Sammy... ok, I'm being obnoxious...the truth is hard to face...why run from it...embrace it and deal with the pain...oftentimes after the fact one realizes that it was all for nothing anyway...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2019), Aragorn (4th August 2019), Dreamtimer (8th August 2019), Elen (4th August 2019), Wind (4th August 2019)

Thanks
    Because I don't want anyone to miss this outstanding bit of postage, I'm placing it here:

I worked with a consultant from Dallas this past month that was working a special project at my current location. He does 'militia training/s somewhere north of Austin Texas'. I promised him I would make him famous (I always promise that) ... . So here it is: He is willing to do trainings anywhere in the world 'for the right price as he put it' for any interested parties...His particular specialty is 'Situational Awareness' and how to quickly assess any circumstance regarding threat levels and how to react to such. (This topic will be my safety presentation when it becomes my turn)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2019), Aragorn (4th August 2019), Dreamtimer (8th August 2019), Elen (4th August 2019)

Thanks
    I apologize for the above post but I won't remove it...I just heard on the news that there has been a mass shooting in El Paso texas. Apparently he's from where my grandnephew lives in the Dallas area.

Patrick Crusius had a manifesto up on many's favorite site...8chan...

You know something has to give...Those who choose to, will call it 'free speech' or 'Mass murder'...Which is it going to be?

My opinion: I don't think the Founding Fathers anticipated Rush Limbaugh or the Internet. If they were still here, they would likely be scratching their heads as they did when confronted with the issue of Slavery...And since, Americans have fought to supercede their very humanlike lack of prescient insight.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 3rd August 2019 at 22:52.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2019), Aragorn (4th August 2019), Dreamtimer (8th August 2019), Elen (4th August 2019), Wind (4th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Not gonna lie, as my intuition has grown quite a lot stronger over these past few months, I'm getting more "sensations" and feelings of things to come... So just maybe two days ago I had the feeling that where are the mass shootings? Why haven't they been on the news? I had a feeling that it was about to hit the news again and here we are. I don't like to feel these kind of things and see them coming, but what can I say.

Isn't there something terribly wrong in the world and USA? Has anything like this happened ever before in the history of humanity? It sure seems to be easy to mow down down a lot of people when you have the will and means to do it.

How do you heal cultural psychosis and insanity?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2019), Aragorn (4th August 2019), Dreamtimer (8th August 2019), Elen (4th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (4th August 2019)

Thanks
    That is a pretty big question, Wind. How do we heal? I was just watching some more of the Marianne Williamson presentation and it was kind of overwhelming, the truth in it.

It almost feels like we are too far gone! As she said, it has been building for 40 years and we might have passed over the precipice of cultural salvation. During Hitler's time from a global perspective it was an isolated phenomenon...Most of the world fought against it, it seems now if the same occurred most of the world would be fighting for it.

I think truly that we are at a tipping point and survival means working WITH nature, not against it. Do we really know what that means? We see that nature is a symbiotic process, symbiosis means cooperation in a fashion that is beneficial to those immersed in it. What we are seeing now is not symbiotic, humans have always had a propensity to see nature as parasitic and have behaved that way...f*ck, we desperately need 'new' humans.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    You wanna know what I find weird...Presidential debates...they blame each other for what was done in the past...this is a head scratcher to me. They ostensibly represent the people and what they want. If Biden, a hundred years ago fought against 'busing' and fought for 'clamping down on crime'... Well, what the f*ck, that is what the people wanted! And, if there is a moral compunction within the 'politician' it doesn't matter because the people they represent are lacking. That is how all this f*cked up shit happens and later everyone looks back and says...Biden, why did you do that!? Figure that one out!
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 4th August 2019 at 13:29.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2019), Aragorn (4th August 2019), Dreamtimer (8th August 2019), Elen (4th August 2019)

Thanks
    I'm doing my best to liven things up...no one wants to take the bait...must have been my earlier post about the fish...

"Anger is a reliable defense, but one that allows no chance of final victory. Anger is a medicine but never a cure, briefly numbing the pain without extracting the thorn that caused the agony"

"One Door Away From Heaven", - Dean Koontz - author extraordinaire.

I've been watching the interplay between authorities and the press on both shootings. Ohio and Texas. Ohio's (Republicans) and Texas' El Paso(with the exception of the Governor Abbott, Democratic) have remarkably different tenor...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2019), Aragorn (5th August 2019), Dreamtimer (8th August 2019), Elen (5th August 2019), Wind (4th August 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Hannity recently said that we should have guards with guns everywhere. This is a sign of having lost his mind.

This is historically against what America has been and stands for.

Freedom is not having guns and guards everywhere.

Our Founding Fathers warned about this.

We give up freedom for security.

We will be fools without freedom.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2019), Aragorn (9th August 2019), Elen (9th August 2019)