Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunt for new material, whistle blowers.. Something... Anything?

Thanks

Hunt for new material, whistle blowers.. Something... Anything?

Hello folks... Being a new member here, I thought i would reach out.. And ask, Has anyone found anything new recently that isn't being discussed that maybe SHOULD BE? Any new contactees? MiLab experiencers? Whistleblowers?

I suppose I am saying, I am bored overall. The scene itself in general, seems to have fallen flat, either there is controversy about TTSA, David Wilcock, Corey Goode, and all the rest that comes along with that. Or there is nothing new..

Has anyone hit any more current "goldmines" that we should be taking a peek at? Or are there some of those that were ahead of their time, that are still lingering in the wings making themselves available to others? Does anyone know if Barry King is still engaging in conversations with the community? I always wanted to engage that gentlemen.

Any suggestions? What does everyone do when things go quiet?

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th July 2019), Aragorn (14th July 2019), Bob (14th July 2019), Chester (19th July 2019), Chris (14th July 2019), Dreamtimer (14th July 2019), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2019), Elen (14th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (14th July 2019), Fred Steeves (16th July 2019), heyokah (23rd July 2019), Wind (16th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    There hasn't been much 'contactee' info info coming out in quite a while.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2019), Aragorn (14th July 2019), Bob (14th July 2019), Chris (14th July 2019), Dreamtimer (14th July 2019), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2019), Elen (15th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (14th July 2019), Wind (16th July 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    This is not new, but if you haven't yet, have a look at Brook's thread. There are some really interesting ideas and unanswered questions there. Brook herself was in the role as whistleblower. Her research involved Egypt and time and Einstein-Rosen bridges.

Six Degrees of Separation.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2019), Aragorn (14th July 2019), Bob (14th July 2019), Chris (14th July 2019), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2019), Elen (15th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (14th July 2019), Wind (16th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    Does anyone know if Barry King is still engaging in conversations with the community?
    The last time I spoke to him ─ which was in 2016 ─ he said that he had been ordered to stand down and retreat from public life. He shortly thereafter also closed down his YouTube account, and we haven't heard from him since. He hasn't even replied to my Christmas e-cards.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2019), Bob (14th July 2019), Chris (14th July 2019), Dreamtimer (15th July 2019), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2019), Elen (15th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (14th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (15th July 2019), Wind (16th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    The last time I spoke to him ─ which was in 2016 ─ he said that he had been ordered to stand down and retreat from public life. He shortly thereafter also closed down his YouTube account, and we haven't heard from him since. He hasn't even replied to my Christmas e-cards.
    I have his mailing address .. But I don't want t reach out to him if he isn't talking to the public any longer, I want to respect his privacy.

Thank You for that.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2019), Aragorn (15th July 2019), Bob (15th July 2019), Dreamtimer (15th July 2019), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2019), Elen (15th July 2019), Wind (16th July 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    It's something I have also been wondering about lately.

If there is something out there, it is subtle and barely perceptible to us. I'm convinced, that no giant spaceships, blue orbs or anything like that are going to show up to save us. Simply put, there is no evidence for any form of extraterrestrial life in our dimension.

There is some evidence for higher-dimensional intelligent life, which goes back to ancient times, but it seems largely inaccessible to us. Sometimes such beings do show up, but you can't really predict how or when and they have no physicality to them, so absolutely nothing you could study under a microscope.

It's probably not what you want to hear, but I think we will be alone in our corner of the universe for the foreseeable future. If there was any physical evidence for the existence of ETs, it would have been presented and accepted already. That there is none, not even a decent photo or video in this era of ubiquitous smartphone cameras, tells me that there is nothing there, except fantasy and wishful thinking.

I think the entire Alternative Community managed to convince itself of Secret Space Programmes, UFO coverups and even ET treaties, but it has largely been a giant mass delusion, I'm afraid.

Now, I do think that the gods mentioned in ancient myth are real, but their physicality and resemblance to us humans has been much exaggerated and mythologised. In many cases, they are really just forces of nature or planetary bodies, with a measure of intelligence. We antropomorphise these forces of nature and imagine them as people, but that is really our minds playing tricks on us.

Having fallen for many hoaxes in the past, I am now extremely careful not to accept anything at face value and to look at the actual evidence, if any, as well as my own perceptual impressions of whatever being I might encounter. The vast majority are really just spirits, that is non-physical intelligent forms of energy, some of whom like to pose as ETs and such, but it is all really just an act. Most living things are actually in spirit and only incarnate on this earth briefly and not that often, it is best to keep that in mind.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2019), Aragorn (16th July 2019), Dreamtimer (17th July 2019), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2019), Elen (17th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th July 2019), Fred Steeves (16th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (16th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Hello folks... Being a new member here, I thought i would reach out.. And ask, Has anyone found anything new recently that isn't being discussed that maybe SHOULD BE? Any new contactees? MiLab experiencers? Whistleblowers?

I suppose I am saying, I am bored overall. The scene itself in general, seems to have fallen flat, either there is controversy about TTSA, David Wilcock, Corey Goode, and all the rest that comes along with that. Or there is nothing new..

Has anyone hit any more current "goldmines" that we should be taking a peek at? Or are there some of those that were ahead of their time, that are still lingering in the wings making themselves available to others? Does anyone know if Barry King is still engaging in conversations with the community? I always wanted to engage that gentlemen.

Any suggestions? What does everyone do when things go quiet?
    Hi Denise. Well, first and foremost there is nothing new under the sun that needs discussing. One of the hangups I've noticed being in this particular arena for over eight years now is that everything, and I do mean *everything*, has been even anally examined 100 ways to Sunday. Sadly, in my estimation easily 90+% of alt media is "The Song That Never Ends" of pure bullshit, a lot of that intentionally done so.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U2zJOryHKQ

Silliness aside, personally anyway after 3,500 posts at The Project, and 900+ in my second incarnation here, I tend to just make it my own personal journey any more. Now that you've brought it up though, I like your inquisitive style so I'll chime in with a couple of things that I continue to find interesting thanks to Chris' post:

Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    It's probably not what you want to hear, but I think we will be alone in our corner of the universe for the foreseeable future.
    Well, two things there Chris:

1) You've looked at what may be evidence of an ancient interplanetary war that may have been fought in these parts I assume?

2) On the other hand, this also reminds me of my old days on the Gulf of Mexico commercial fishing 100 miles out a week at a time on a 38' rod and reel boat called "Tomcat", named after it's owner and my old buddy Captain Tom. Great guy. Anyway, radar to scan for fish on the bottom was still a fairly new technology back in the 80's, but I'll never forget according to it, how much of the ocean is pretty much desert. The vast majority of it is pure nothingness, until you come across a piece of "hard bottom" as they call it, a reef or structure of any type where the fish can build their own little eco system. And that's where you drop the lines for the big boys, "Sluggo" as Tom called the REALLY big ones. Waste of time anywhere else because there's nothing there.

I think we managed to destroy part of our own little piece of "hard bottom" here, our own little eco system, and I think I was part of it.

Now, I do think that the gods mentioned in ancient myth are real, but their physicality and resemblance to us humans has been much exaggerated and mythologised. In many cases, they are really just forces of nature or planetary bodies, with a measure of intelligence.
    Hey man, never underestimate the intelligence of a planet.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2019), Aragorn (16th July 2019), Dreamtimer (17th July 2019), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2019), Elen (17th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (16th July 2019), Wind (16th July 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post

Well, two things there Chris:

1) You've looked at what may be evidence of an ancient interplanetary war that may have been fought in these parts I assume?
    Indeed, but where are they now?

There has been no sign of those supposed advanced beings for thousands of years. Even if they did return at some distant point in the future, chances are minuscule, that it would be within our lifetime. Personally, I think they're either long dead or have "ascended" to a higher plane of existence in some form.

2) On the other hand, this also reminds me of my old days on the Gulf of Mexico commercial fishing 100 miles out a week at a time on a 38' rod and reel boat called "Tomcat", named after it's owner and my old buddy Captain Tom. Great guy. Anyway, radar to scan for fish on the bottom was still a fairly new technology back in the 80's, but I'll never forget according to it, how much of the ocean is pretty much desert. The vast majority of it is pure nothingness, until you come across a piece of "hard bottom" as they call it, a reef or structure of any type where the fish can build their own little eco system. And that's where you drop the lines for the big boys, "Sluggo" as Tom called the REALLY big ones. Waste of time anywhere else because there's nothing there.

I think we managed to destroy part of our own little piece of "hard bottom" here, our own little eco system, and I think I was part of it.
    It hasn't been destroyed yet, otherwise 8 billion humans wouldn't thrive on it (and we are thriving, by any historical measure), but it certainly is in bad shape. I think she will shake us off like a bad case of the flu and restart intelligent life with another species. Dolphins, probably, or who knows what else...

Hey man, never underestimate the intelligence of a planet.
    I have no doubt, that each planet has an intelligence of sorts, even a personality. That is why we named them after ancient gods. In fact, I would wager that a lot of ancient myth is actually a retelling of cosmic disasters in an antropomorphised way. E.g. When Jupiter battles Mars, it is literally a story about the two planets colliding and not just a myth about ancient gods.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2019), Aragorn (16th July 2019), Dreamtimer (17th July 2019), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2019), Elen (17th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th July 2019), Fred Steeves (16th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (16th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Indeed, but where are they now?
    Hey man. First of all I said destroyed *most* of our ecosystem, obviously not all of it. But to answer that question, who's to say they aren't us that had to start all over again?

As Mick said:

I watched with glee while your kings and queens, fought for ten decades, for the gods they made

I shouted out who killed the Kennedys, when after all, it was you and me
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2019), Chris (16th July 2019), Dreamtimer (17th July 2019), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2019), Elen (17th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (16th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thank you guys.. Chris.. I agree with many of the things that you said in theory.. It is nice to see someone has similar opinions.. (About the "Gods" and such.. But I have already had my own experiencs which tell me, we haven't yet retired the subject completely. I think Bob is the only one who has come close to even describing to me what some of the thing I experienced even were.. The rest, left wide open for interpretatin, and with the technologies that we're playing with now? There are MANY I could choose from to explain them ..

It isn't that I need the next guru that "We created" merely by asking them a ton of questions, elevating them, (In their own minds) to some status that makes them feel as it their knowledge is the "Truth".. In fact I take issue with MOST of those on the scene now claiming that they know for certain what everything is. Yet they're guessing and speculating at best.

It is the little details that a few of them mention, that capture my attention. Something that sounds familiar, yet I formed an entirely different opinion when experiencing the same thing... I suppose I should clarify, I am not looking for the "New kids on the block" for any real answers they can give me, but more to have the opportunity to engage them so together we can ponder such things, based upon the similarities that we share..

I certainly appreciate that you guys are willing to share your opinions of such things.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2019), Bob (16th July 2019), Chris (16th July 2019), Dreamtimer (17th July 2019), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2019), Elen (17th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th July 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thank you guys.. Chris.. I agree with many of the things that you said in theory.. It is nice to see someone has similar opinions.. (About the "Gods" and such.. But I have already had my own experiencs which tell me, we haven't yet retired the subject completely. I think Bob is the only one who has come close to even describing to me what some of the thing I experienced even were.. The rest, left wide open for interpretatin, and with the technologies that we're playing with now? There are MANY I could choose from to explain them ..

It isn't that I need the next guru that "We created" merely by asking them a ton of questions, elevating them, (In their own minds) to some status that makes them feel as it their knowledge is the "Truth".. In fact I take issue with MOST of those on the scene now claiming that they know for certain what everything is. Yet they're guessing and speculating at best.

It is the little details that a few of them mention, that capture my attention. Something that sounds familiar, yet I formed an entirely different opinion when experiencing the same thing... I suppose I should clarify, I am not looking for the "New kids on the block" for any real answers they can give me, but more to have the opportunity to engage them so together we can ponder such things, based upon the similarities that we share..

I certainly appreciate that you guys are willing to share your opinions of such things.
    It's not entirely theoretical though. I have had personal dealings with some of the beings that were worshipped as gods in ancient times. Some still are.

What they really are is still up for interpretation, however, from my perspective, I am entirely satisfied that they are real beings, even if the omniscience and omnipotence attributed to them by overzealous humans is a bit of an exaggeration.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2019), Dreamtimer (17th July 2019), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2019), Elen (17th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (16th July 2019)

Thanks
    I absolutely agree they’re real! And that some of them are still with us which leads to so many more questions...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2019), Chris (17th July 2019), Dreamtimer (17th July 2019), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2019), Elen (17th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    ������
    Somebody has their browser's encoding hard-set to ISO-8859-1 instead of "auto-detect".

(ISO-8859-1 is a US-centric character encoding. Most of the world has already long moved to UTF-8 (alias Unicode), but some sites ─ like Project Avalon and our sister forum Eye-Rise ─ are still on ISO-8859-1, which is why it is recommended to have your browser set to "auto-detect" the character encoding. )
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (17th July 2019), Dreamtimer (17th July 2019), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2019), Elen (17th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (17th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (18th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    There's another version, Fred. Same old song and dance though...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO397hnMi2w

...and the blessed fade away...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2019), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2019), Elen (18th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (17th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (18th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    ...umm, Tracy Twyman has died, not much written about her passing. Wrote some very interesting books...got a little close to the fire, perhaps.

...but that said, here is a “memorial” ... sort of:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUPT-Bx6FT8
    Last edited by Aragorn, 17th July 2019 at 21:11. Reason: fixed your video link

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2019), Chris (17th July 2019), Dreamtimer (18th July 2019), Elen (18th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (18th July 2019)