Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunt for new material, whistle blowers.. Something... Anything?

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    I hope this isn't propaganda or racist:

“El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2019), Dreamtimer (19th July 2019), Dumpster Diver (18th July 2019), Elen (18th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (18th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thank you so very much Dumpster Diver. I had never actually heard of Tracy, but that gives me someone else to check out, as far as what they were researching. Sad that she is gone as well... It does make you wonder, if this is deliberate removal of people getting too close to the truth.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2019), Dreamtimer (18th July 2019), Dumpster Diver (18th July 2019), Elen (18th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I hope this isn't propaganda or racist:

OMG that was FUNNY! I have to tell you, I don't engage in politics openly. I just do my own thing, but that was funny, no matter what side you're on.

People need to lighten up. Thank you for the laughs.. I needed them.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2019), Dreamtimer (18th July 2019), Dumpster Diver (18th July 2019), Elen (18th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2019), Kathy (18th July 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    Thank you so very much Dumpster Diver. I had never actually heard of Tracy, but that gives me someone else to check out, as far as what they were researching. Sad that she is gone as well... It does make you wonder, if this is deliberate removal of people getting too close to the truth.
    Our own mod Dreamtimer here at TOT is the one who’s mention a few years back of Tracy got me to read her book “Clock Shavings”. Alarmed the $&#@ outta me but well worth the read. Her losing her husband had to be a warning sign. One problem with making money from this biz is staying away once (or many times) warned.

I take her situation as a direct warning to me in many ways.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2019), Dreamtimer (18th July 2019), Elen (19th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (18th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Good ole NAP, never miss an opportunity to make every subject under the sun about partisan US politics eh? It's about the "O" word in this case, obsession.

So Dumpster, you feel you may pose a threat to the machine's well being?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2019), Dreamtimer (18th July 2019), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2019), Elen (19th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (18th July 2019), Wind (19th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Dumpy! I was wondering when you would post. Weirdly, I was thinking yesterday of you taking about Tracey's "creepy Clock Shavings book" and here you are mentioning her.

I personally have been disappointed that she seemed to be completely down the Q rabbit-hole, thinking that Q is Trump who is speaking directly to her. She's pretty smart and so I think she should be too smart for that.

But smart isn't always smart...

Good to see you post. I was getting ready to send out a :batman:batman:batman

Randy Rainbow is hilarious and quite talented. I've been watching his videos for some time now. And I didn't post any here because of the so predictable reaction evidenced by Fred.

Randy has been doing his satirical videos for years now. He has gotten much more attention since Trump took office.

As Jay Leno said, he just keeps giving material. A comedian would be stupid not to use it.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2019), Elen (19th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (18th July 2019)

Thanks
    For the record, I am American, born and raised. So I know there is great divide among the population here, I know that many will fight to the death to try to convince their opposing political opponents to see everything from their perspective, fully convinced that in the greater scheme of things, that there will be some resolution and common good for all mankind if only they could convince the masses to believe them, and follow suit..

Wave the flag, que the F-16's, start the music, the boys are gonna fly over to make us proud to be American's.. And they DO.. My family has been FULL of military.. But they didn't want some parade, They just wanted to come home and live their lives like the rest of us. Knowing they did what was asked of them, whether misguided or not, they did put their lives on the line.. And they would do it again. One can only hope that this isn't being abused, sadly it is to some degree... But when the day comes that we NEED them.. Well we're going to have a bunch of pansies waving signs on principles. We need to be careful what we ask for here.

Here is my stance on all of that.. It doesn't matter which side you're standing on, it is all a scheme none the less, for the few to rule the many, and I see it as just that. Until we all recognize that, the fighting between sides is redundant. What isn't is the taxation, the laws and the regulations that are being placed upon us in the meantime.

I suppose I can share my opinions on the Q thing as well. Q, is really not giving us anything that isn't already being spoken about elsewhere. The information is out there.. There was plenty of suggestions that Q was a Larp.. That it was perpetuated by a group of individuals, who were able to get ahold of Trumps tweets before they posted, due to a glitch or something of that nature. And they explained that they were gaining access to news using the same means that reporters use to get the stories to the press, where then then decide what to "Send over the lines"..

There were all kinds of names involved, I believe one of them was "Pamphlet".. I am not going there.. Because the information, while important if all true, isn't what I come online to find. Really it's that simple.

I know there is human trafficking. I was in the bathroom at the airport in Las Vegas recently and there were signs on the doors, on the INSIDE.. You couldn't see them from the outside of the stall, so anyone that has "Snatched" someone would not see them.. if their little hostage claimed they needed to use the restroom. On the signs were numbers to call. I am sure that alerts people, who know those specific numbers represent the Vegas airport, in which they can then follow the security cameras and find the people doing this human trafficking.. assuming people USE those said numbers.

The issues are VERY REAL. I took a photo of the sign.. But I can't save the world.. I can only do my part in where I am within it. "Stop people from being bad within my own environment when I see it" type thing, and HOPE that this is happening everywhere, and at every level of our society... To think one person is going to save the world is a pipe dream. To fight over it is ridiculous. Those awake and aware spending most of their time fighting each other rather than solving the problems.. It makes my heart sink actually.

So I come online to get away from the MSM, to get away from the television shows, and to look at things that interest me. Because I do spend my daily life trying to help right the wrongs of society. When I am not at home in my Pj's cuddling my puppies. And I am hoping everyone is to some degree. Being fed up with what they're seeing.

I help the homeless when I can, by offering them something I may have when I have it, while others are chasing them down the street picking a fight with them over litter they leave behind. I don't think fighting our own population helps, giving them a hand up does. We are only as strong as our weakest members. Some aren't there because they want that lifestyle .. As people keep popping out children by the dozen, and jobs become obsolete, we're going to have many many more homeless issues... THAT is what needs to be addressed. Handing them the world at the expense of the rest, who are barely getting by, and penalizing them while the people at the top are becoming rich, isn't the solution either. We really need to get along and figure some of this stuff out.

We have HUGE buildings.. TONS OF THEM, that are vacant every night.. Lit up for all to see as beacons to those laying in the cold. "We're a rich country" but you can't stay here. This isn't some dream, it's a nightmare. Until we stop paying these idiots huge amounts of money to do this, we won't move forward to any wonderful future.

These are things I KNOW, I don't need to debate whether or not, it is ok for me to say that these businesses should open their doors at night for people. But they could create more housing for them, rather than paying the utility companies so much, on our dime, to light up their towers at night. The truth is, no matter what I address in that regard, it will bring heated debate.. So I won't go there. I cant tell you if I owned one of those businesses, I wouldn't be lighting it up at night, I would win the hearts of the people and turn off those damn lights, and use that money to help the people standing in the cold looking at them. But that's just me.

So I come online to learn something, to get to know my community.. Not to fight with them. To get a sense of where this community really stands.. And it can be heartbreaking to see, it isn't as awake and aware as it claims to be.. Most merely pulling others down, rather than offering them kind suggestions for success.. It's sad really..

So I look to others that I haven't heard from yet, and that was the point of this thread.
    Last edited by Silly Wabbit, 18th July 2019 at 16:29. Reason: typo's

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2019), Chris (18th July 2019), Dreamtimer (19th July 2019), Elen (19th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2019), Fred Steeves (18th July 2019), Wind (19th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Randy Rainbow is hilarious and quite talented. I've been watching his videos for some time now. And I didn't post any here because of the so predictable reaction evidenced by Fred.

Randy has been doing his satirical videos for years now. He has gotten much more attention since Trump took office.

As Jay Leno said, he just keeps giving material. A comedian would be stupid not to use it.
    Don't let me stop you, post Rainbow Randy's greatest hits on Captain Chaos here for all I care, I was just looking out for Denise.

Socrates

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2019), Dreamtimer (19th July 2019), Elen (19th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (19th July 2019)

Thanks
    You're too kind, Fred...

Denise, I understand where you are coming from there...I worked on the F-16 program at Lockheed Martin. It was a bit of an eye-opener. But honestly, I had moral reserverations about doing the work I did.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2019), Dreamtimer (19th July 2019), Elen (19th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (19th July 2019), Wind (19th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    You're too kind, Fred...

Denise, I understand where you are coming from there...I worked on the F-16 program at Lockheed Martin. It was a bit of an eye-opener. But honestly, I had moral reserverations about doing the work I did.
    First to Fred,

Thank You that was great...

And to "Not a pretender".. When I turned 17 the Air Force came to our school, rolled out the ASVABS.. I scored in the upper 98% in engineering, and they wanted me. I couldn't imagine "What for"? So I asked.. Being from a family full of military I was curious what they thought I could offer them?

I was a bit proud of my scores and those calls, I mean I am a female and my family was all Marine's and Navy, here the Air Force was calling me, and they were Airborne.. I was thrilled. Their reply was very simple and quite blunt.. "Jet engine mechanic".. I had to ponder that.. Did I want to crawl up into, on and under jets for the next 20 years?

I LOVE mechanics, I love problem solving. But at the time I lived with my single mother, and not aware that they literally train everyone, and they actually pay you to do that? I declined. When I began to ask my family as they retired, I felt stupid for not knowing the basics. But I did have to wonder how being a part of creating something that could kill someone else, would ride on my consciousness.

Thank You for what you did. Sincerely. My last two birthdays involved playing with military aircraft, I did barrel rolls in an old Navy Bi Plane, and chased U2's down the runway in the chase car with a U2 pilot last year. (Down at Beale)...THAT WAS A BLAST, and I did have a huge pang of guilt for not being more supportive to the military.

Usually I don't talk about politics or anything of that nature. But because I am new here, i felt I would lay it all out on the line. I saw a Q thread, and that made me a wee bit nervous lol. I have been ducking politics like a hung fu master recently.

I say bring on the FUNNY for a change. We could all use a good joke.. Worldwide.

Hugs guys.
    Last edited by Silly Wabbit, 19th July 2019 at 04:39.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2019), Dreamtimer (19th July 2019), Elen (19th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th July 2019), Wind (19th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    I saw a Q thread, and that made me a wee bit nervous lol.
    Yes, we've had our infestation with the QAnonsense™ plague here as well. A Ring Wraith came barging into the Shire together with a couple of Orcs in order to spread Sauron's curse, but we fended them off with love, patience and a mighty big ban hammer.

I have been ducking politics like a hung fu master recently.
    Freudian slip? I don't think a hung fu master would be able to duck very far without sorely regretting it.

I say bring on the FUNNY for a change. We could all use a good joke..
    We'd be glad to oblige ─ we're a pleasantly deranged bunch over here. QED.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Bob (19th July 2019), Dreamtimer (19th July 2019), Elen (19th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th July 2019), Wind (19th July 2019)

Thanks
    Come now, Fred. I've already experienced how easily you jump to conclusions over my posts. If you think I'm not going to keep that in mind, you're not thinking.

And if I really need or want to post something, I certainly will. Randy just wasn't a burning need.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th July 2019)

Thanks
    Come now, Fred. I've already experienced how easily you jump to conclusions over my posts. If you think I'm not going to keep that in mind, you're not thinking.

And if I really need or want to post something, I certainly will. Randy just wasn't a burning need.
    While you're busy talking to me like I'm 9 and you're my mom, that statement is an oxymoron; when combined with what you previously said below that first got my attention, what you're basically saying is "I didn't post any Randy Rainbow stuff because I know from experience what mean old Fred will do",

while at the same time basically saying "I'll post what I damn well please despite you, I just didn't feel like it".

Socrates

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th July 2019), modwiz (19th July 2019)

Thanks
    First to Fred,

Thank You that was great...

And to "Not a pretender".. When I turned 17 the Air Force came to our school, rolled out the ASVABS.. I scored in the upper 98% in engineering, and they wanted me. I couldn't imagine "What for"? So I asked.. Being from a family full of military I was curious what they thought I could offer them?

I was a bit proud of my scores and those calls, I mean I am a female and my family was all Marine's and Navy, here the Air Force was calling me, and they were Airborne.. I was thrilled. Their reply was very simple and quite blunt.. "Jet engine mechanic".. I had to ponder that.. Did I want to crawl up into, on and under jets for the next 20 years?

I LOVE mechanics, I love problem solving. But at the time I lived with my single mother, and not aware that they literally train everyone, and they actually pay you to do that? I declined. When I began to ask my family as they retired, I felt stupid for not knowing the basics. But I did have to wonder how being a part of creating something that could kill someone else, would ride on my consciousness.

Thank You for what you did. Sincerely. My last two birthdays involved playing with military aircraft, I did barrel rolls in an old Navy Bi Plane, and chased U2's down the runway in the chase car with a U2 pilot last year. (Down at Beale)...THAT WAS A BLAST, and I did have a huge pang of guilt for not being more supportive to the military.

Usually I don't talk about politics or anything of that nature. But because I am new here, i felt I would lay it all out on the line. I saw a Q thread, and that made me a wee bit nervous lol. I have been ducking politics like a hung fu master recently.

I say bring on the FUNNY for a change. We could all use a good joke.. Worldwide.

Hugs guys.
    Hi Wabbit, that's impressive...nothing else to say...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2019), Dreamtimer (19th July 2019)

Thanks
    You’re good at jumping through hoops Fred.

I neither have a burning need to post Randy nor do I have the desire to be labeled yet again by you, Fred.

The twain can coexist.

And if you help me earn another badge, that’s too!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th July 2019)