Thread: The Dark Patriarchy's War with The Goddess

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

The Dark Patriarchy's War with The Goddess

Very female strong and EW, yes DW's wife, does a very good job like her Hubby in dot connecting plus great messages , here is the start > https://www.elizabethwilcock.com/blo...ith-the-goddes

A couple weeks ago, while dining out with my mother and step-father, I overheard a woman in the booth next to us scolding her child for wanting to go to the bathroom.
    “No!” she demanded, “You can’t go to the bathroom alone! Do you know what child trafficking is?”
    What? Child trafficking!
    The mother continued, “People steal children and make them do bad things, so you can’t go off alone in public places. I have to be with you.”
    I was shocked.
    I was surprised to hear this mother schooling her child about sex trafficking in a public restaurant. Not only that, but we were in a small Mormon town.
    I was also surprised that child sex trafficking has become such common knowledge that mothers are telling their children about it openly in public places and as soon as they can process language.
    I felt sad that her children had to be responsible for this information & sad that they were born into a world where bad people do bad things. It is the making of a horror movie… and it is apparently the reality for conservative mothers in small Mormon towns…
    As we were finishing dinner, the three year old she was speaking to peeks out from behind the booth and looks at me with the inquisitive innocence only toddlers have. I smiled at him and said “Hi!” wondering if her chiding had any affect on his willingness to connect to adults.
    He smiled back at me shyly and disappeared, only to re-appear a few seconds later to play a short game of hiding and seek. I was touched that after his mother tried to make him afraid of strangers that he ventured out to connect. I was also a bit concerned that maybe he didn’t understand.
    I pray that all children can one day be safe one day and roam free.
    But that day is not today.
    Then, only a week later, I was at another restaurant in a tourist area, hundreds of miles away and overheard another conversation about child trafficking in the booth next to me! This time, three older women were sitting together and one was informing the others. The one in her 40’s was was telling the other two ladies, one about 70 the other around 50 the facts about child trafficking today.
    This second occurrence in one week drove home the reality that this horror story has made it to the hearts of women in small US towns and is now a regular topic at the dinner table. I don’t know if men are also having these conversations with their buddies, because I only overheard women talking about this. I think that women, because they are entrusted with the care of children, are aware of the present danger of people stealing children and using them for sexual slavery and human sacrifice — because they need to be.

Julian Assange Wikileaks
    The cat is out of the bag.
    The Wikileaks data dump of 2016 ripped the veil off of the dark crimes of the satanic elite.
    The dark elite that have created global institutions to enslave the common folk through fiat money, lifelong debt, poison in our foods, and murdering those that created free energy are called the Cabal. Their secret religion is Luciferianism. It’s a lot to process, but that is the dirty underbelly of society that Wikileaks revealed.
    Julian Assange who founded Wikileaks is a true noble warrior who exposed institutionalized evil. Please send love and light to Julian — this man sacrificed his life to expose the darkness for us and he is suffering badly.
    It is an uncomfortable and inconvenient truth that such dark forces exist on this beautiful earth, but they do. The public has been thoroughly lied to throughout history. Our history books, the Bible and our schools have been carefully edited to keep us unaware of our Godly origins and of a satanic religion practiced by the ruling elite.
    Since Wikileaks exposed the dark ruling elite and their nefarious practices, there has been a valiant effort by noble warriors across the globe to expose and put an end to the terrible crimes of child trafficking, pedophilia and the satanic practice of human and child sacrifice. These warriors are regular people like you and me as well as men and women of power inside the government and beyond.
    What Wikileaks revealed to the world is that there is a faction of the ruling elite that are child-sacrificing, blood-drinking, pedophile satanists. Seriosly?!!
    This is difficult to digest, especially if you are a good, God-loving person who just wants to enjoy life.
    The fact that I overheard two dinner conversations about these child-trafficking pedophiles in one week proves that the cat is way out of the bag and that people are taking this seriously. Mothers and grandmothers are educating their children and each other. Women are doing what they can in the face of this monster, which is to tell everyone about it. Hence, this article.
    If you are new to all this or if you want a refresher course on what occurred in the Wikileaks data dumps that exposed the dark elite, read my dear husband David Wilcock’s articles here:
    ENDGAME: Disclosure and the Final Defeat of the Cabal https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog/1208-endgame-pt-1/
    ENDGAME II: The Antarctic Atlantis and Ancient ET Ruins https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog/1209-endgame-pt-2/
    SACRED WARRIORS REVEAL THE DARK ELITE
    No only are women spreading the word at the dinner table, but noble warriors in governments, law agencies and good, regular people are busy right this very minute taking the evil ones down. We call them “The Alliance” for short.
    Due to Wikileaks’ great reveal of the sick crimes of these ‘elite’ and the ensuing heroic effort to stop them, there has been a world-wide crackdown on child trafficking, sexual abuse and pedophilia. Law enforcement is finally treating the global epidemic seriously!
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/pedog...crash-hagopian
    Since Wikileaks exposed these violations of children, we have witnessed the fall of a number of men and their organizations that have inflicted such horrors.
    BREAKING NEWS! JEFFERY EPSTEIN ARRESTED FOR SERIAL CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING

An exciting new development in just the last 24 hours is the arrest of multimillionaire Jeffery Epstein for child sex trafficking. He was arrested at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey on allegations that he paid minors for sex as well as procuring girls as young as 12 for his elite and government buddies.
    The new charges claim that "Epstein sexually exploited dozens of underage girls in a now-familiar scheme: paying them cash for 'massages' and then molesting or sexually abusing them in his Upper East Side mansion or his residence in Palm Beach."
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...cking-minors-0
    Former president Bill Clinton was good friends with Epstein and visited his private island aptly named “Orgy Island” on his private jet called the “Lolita Express.”
    Let’s stop for just a second: The soft underbelly of the pedophile elite has just been exposed. Jeffery Epstein serviced elite government officials from all over the world! We are in for an exciting year of shocking revelations as the billionaires and high ranking government officials will not be spared.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2019), Chester (8th July 2019), Chris (8th July 2019), Elen (9th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Kathy (10th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (11th July 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    I heard she does a sublime blue chicken casserole…

Apparently the Wilcocks don't even need to go out shopping, the tasty buggers just materialise an hour before dinnertime, right on cue. A baseball bat and an hour in the oven does the trick every time. Lucky bastards

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2019), Aragorn (8th July 2019), Chester (8th July 2019), Elen (9th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Kathy (10th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (11th July 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Great thread Aianawa...

This will be interesting

Name:  2019-07-06 - Christine Pelosi tweet about Epstein 2.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  88.2 KB
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2019), Aragorn (8th July 2019), Elen (9th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Kathy (10th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (11th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    How much furor have you heard from the right over this arrest and the connections to Trump?

Many things going on here. First i would call it a moment...a moment when one recognizes the meaning of 'projection' and Second, "Be careful what you ask/pray for" I didn't want to exclude any fundamentalist Christian alt-right'ers.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th July 2019), Aragorn (8th July 2019), Elen (9th July 2019), Kathy (10th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (11th July 2019)

Thanks
    All is must front page material imo, if Trump has him as a friend and they get/got on well, Gallows for Trump imo.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th July 2019), Elen (9th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (11th July 2019)

Thanks
    As EW said, the divine fem is assisting the narrative,( guiding the noosphere is my feel added ), as Polly the amazing dots away >

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th July 2019), Elen (9th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (11th July 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    All is must front page material imo, if Trump has him as a friend and they get/got on well, Gallows for Trump imo.
    If? Do you really not know his history?

How many other folks do you champion that you don't know the (not so) hidden truth about?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2019), Elen (13th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th July 2019)