Thread: It Begins, DW

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

It Begins, DW

New and imo good, from David Wilcock > https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog...egins-epstein/

HERE IS THE START >

IT BEGINS: Epstein Indicted, Black-Ops Mega-Base Destroyed!
    Posted by David Wilcock | Jul 7, 2019 | David's Blog | Jump to Comments (64)

IT’S TRUE: Jeffrey Epstein has actually been arrested. Indictments have been unsealed. This is the case that will bring down the House of Cards.
    Everything we just prognosticated in DECLAS is coming true. Big Tech knew this was coming, and has grossly restricted freedom of speech online as a result.
    What independent YouTube creator WOULDN’T want to talk about the biggest story of the year, which may soon become the story of the millennium?
    Get ready for a TORRENT of new information coming out that none of us could possibly have foreseen. This is it. DECLAS is happening!
    The California Independence Day earthquakes may have been strikes intended to take out the Deep State’s last, best chemtrail-attack facilities, as we will see.
    The Deep State may have intended to usese the facilities in a final attempt to destroy America right before the indictments unseal.
    Mass censorship won’t stop this Truth Avalanche from falling. We are just now seeing the first pebbles… and we probably won’t need to wait very long.

VERY EXCITING, HAD TO TAKE SOME TIME OFF FOR THIS
    Once I got our epic, 53,000-word DECLAS Ebook done, I immediately plunged into finishing Awakening in the Dream, for its imminent release this December 3rd.
    And I have to say, I am having a fantastic time with this creative process. A true spiritual renaissance. The best I’ve felt in many years!
    Awakening has gone much better than I could have even hoped, and will probably be seen as my most important and noteworthy book of all.
    We are going FAR deeper into the spiritual arena than any of the previous volumes, blending science, philosophy, synchronicity, prophecy, the Law of One, Ascension, Secret Space Program, Disclosure, the Solar Flash, etc… but alas, I digress.

Please note that only hardcover orders count towards getting us on the New York Times Best-Seller List. You can pre-order now and lock in a lower price of around 20 bucks!
    We need to clear about a thousand more to make it likely that we will hit the list, unless we get suppressed… so this is a great way to help us out. And it will be well worth it!
    On 9/11, my father refused to go home until he had finished the article he was writing, regardless of what disasters may have been happening to New York State and the United States right outside his door.
    In a mode like this, where I have cleared 100 percent of my time to write and am on a very strict deadline and solo retreat, any breaking news would have to be God-damned amazing for me to cover it.
    This is that breaking news, my friend.
    Texts, emails and you name it came slamming in. This is real. This is happening. This is NOW.

ARE THE EARTHQUAKES AT ALL RELEVANT?
    Epstein’s arrest story first went up yesterday, July 6th, 2019.
    This was only ONE day after the second, very disturbing Los Angeles earthquake that I endured while deeply engaged in this mystical writing process.
    Both the first and the second quakes were not at all random for me. Some part of me was very aware of what was going to happen.
    That doesn’t change the fact that both of them really freaked me out, and particularly the second one, which felt a lot more violent.
    The July 4th quake happened just one paragraph after I wrote about the earth being dynamited and the ground shaking in Rosendale, New York. This was where I lived when the contacts described in the book began in 1996.
    These dynamite explosions were used to mine the cement that launched the Industrial Revolution. Rosendale was the “Womb of America.”
    This was such a powerful synchronicity that I wrote it right into the book after it happened, in what is currently Chapter Six, Page 127.

THE SECOND QUAKE
    The second quake occurred on my mother’s birthday, the next day, July 5th.
    I had severe eyestrain and had decided to lie in bed and meditate deeply after dinner. This was very abnormal behavior for me.
    A dog had been going super crazy outside for at least ten minutes, shrieking like a pack of coyotes. Jesus! Then it finally stopped. In relief, I decided to lie down and rest.
    Just five minutes after I got comfortable and began a deep meditation, IT began.
    I actually heard the shockwave before feeling it, which was extremely intense.
    The sound was like a huge roar, similar to a massive bowling ball in a lane, heading due south. It appeared to be going about 1000 miles an hour. It was so fast.
    At the moment this very fast sound hit the house, WHOMP — a painting in my bathroom slammed against the wall. OK, that was definitely real. Uh-oh.
    About four seconds later, everything started shaking like mad. I quickly realized this was not a meditative experience, but was very, very real. It kept getting worse. And before long I got the hell out of there.

SYNCHRONICITIES AND DREAMS
    Let’s be clear that for someone living in Los Angeles, having a smaller quake and then a larger quake 24 hours later is very, very troubling.
    As I was lying there on my bed, and it kept getting worse and worse, I didn’t know at first if I was about to die. That is a very humbling experience.
    That same morning, I had a dream about being on the top of a building that completely fell over. I was able to just step off of the roof onto the pavement safely. And I was indeed safe in this real-world quake.
    I found out later on that a prominent friend of mine had texted me one minute before the quake began, for the first time since January.
    In a subsequent text from late that same night, he revealed that he had just finished watching an episode of my show about how our consciousness influences earthquakes.
    He had texted me to talk about my show, at 8:18 PM. Just one minute later, that’s when the second quake happened.
    Hopefully I can get his permission in the future to discuss this story in more detail. We will see. It was mind-blowing!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2019), Chester (8th July 2019), Dreamtimer (12th July 2019), Elen (8th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), JRS (12th July 2019), Kathy (10th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (9th July 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    I think DW has learned the art well from Benjamin Fulford. He's learned to weave real world happenings into his fantastical narrative. This is the key to that art and secret to the art.

The goal, to expose and suck in the vulnerable.

To expose: To reveal to the PTBs who among us are the vulnerable, what you are vulnerable to and how compromised you are. Your file is constantly being updated in real time.

To "suck in": Each and every methodology is being employed and evaluated. Methods that achieve the greatest success are further employed and further refined. Methods that achieve less than the minimal expectations are discarged.

All are managed by "Mama AI" located on Saturn's 7th largest moon of the 13 largest moons of Saturn where the real Shane (in stasis) has been relocated as super-consciousness is needed to power the AI.

I can't reveal more at this time without risking the lives of my sources.

Stay tuned (and don't miss the Donate NOW Button)
    Last edited by Chester, 8th July 2019 at 17:53.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2019), Aragorn (8th July 2019), Dreamtimer (12th July 2019), Elen (9th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Fred Steeves (8th July 2019), Kathy (10th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (9th July 2019), Wind (8th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sammy View Post
    I think DW has learned the art well from Benjamin Fulford. He's learned to weave real world happenings into his fantastical narrative. This is the key to that art and secret to the art.

To expose: To reveal to the PTBs who among us are the vulnerable, what you are vulnerable to and how compromised you are. Your file is constantly being updated in real time.

To "suck in": Each and every methodology is being employed and evaluated. Methods that achieve the greatest success are further employed and further refined. Methods that achieve less than the minimal expectations are discarged.

All are managed by "Mama AI" located on Saturn's 7th largest moon of the 13 largest moons of Saturn where the realShane (in stasis) has been relocated as super-consciousness is needed to power the AI.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2019), Chester (8th July 2019), Dreamtimer (12th July 2019), Elen (9th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Kathy (10th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (9th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    He does make mistakes, he also imo is genuine and spearheaded much data into our consciousness, yes blue chickens is a tough one and Cory has not been helpful at times.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2019), Chester (9th July 2019), Elen (9th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), JRS (12th July 2019), Kathy (10th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (9th July 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sammy View Post

All are managed by "Mama AI" located on Saturn's 7th largest moon of the 13 largest moons of Saturn where the real Shane (in stasis) has been relocated as super-consciousness is needed to power the AI.

This, in my opinion, is what the Q stuff is doing.

A good con artist can be 80% truthful, more when making predictions, and yet still be completely full of crap.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th July 2019), Aragorn (12th July 2019), Elen (12th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th July 2019), Wind (12th July 2019)