Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mac n Mic n Spat

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Mac n Mic n Spat

Like wow Totally absorbed in the previous two weeks macro n micro.

Lesson one, Bill Ryan has a handler imo because was watching his pre moves to follow his handlers orders ( shut 17 down asap ).

Lesson two, not only are the good guys winning, that's you n me n most of forum/s, we are moving so so fast, unbelievably fast ( evolving mic n mac ), noosphericalllly incredible, as in certain frequencies have stopped being part of our energy system/s, unsure of levels and who is or not connect and not connecting with or not, that tiring frequency energy worked/s as yet ( ongoing ).

Lesson three, opportunity for TOT to be a bastion, even safe house lol.

Anyways the micro was huge, likely assisting the Macro being more easily felt n seen.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2019), Chester (6th July 2019), Elen (6th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Kathy (9th July 2019), modwiz (6th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Vern, Vern, Vern... Do you know why the Channelled Messages category is called that? Thread moved to Off-Topic.

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Like wow Totally absorbed in the previous two weeks macro n micro.

Lesson one, Bill Ryan has a handler imo because was watching his pre moves to follow his handlers orders ( shut 17 down asap ).
    Trust me, Bill Ryan does not have a handler.

Lesson two, not only are the good guys winning, that's you n me n most of forum/s, we are moving so so fast, unbelievably fast ( evolving mic n mac ), noosphericalllly incredible, as in certain frequencies have stopped being part of our energy system/s, unsure of levels and who is or not connect and not connecting with or not, that tiring frequency energy worked/s as yet ( ongoing ).
    Well, that certainly doesn't correspond to my experiences. From what I can tell by being a member again at Project Avalon, Bill and his staff are having a hell of a hard time getting it into the QAnonsense groupies' heads that those threads really did need to be moved out of the public view, because...

• Those threads gave a completely wrongful impression on account of what the alternative community ─ and in this case, Project Avalon ─ is about. The activity on those threads and the traffic devoted to it were making it appear as if Project Avalon was a politically partisan and US-centric forum. And of course, the co-opting and/or usurping of the alternative community for US-centric party-political reasons is exactly why the US American alt-right has been infiltrating this community for several years already now.

• The above in mind, with a front door that's so badly disfigured by the QAnonsense groupies and the Trump fanboys, your forum is going to attract even more of such people, who will be joining up specifically so as to partake in the pro-Trump and pro-QAnon discussions.

Like I said, Bill and his team are having a hard time dealing with the fanatically polarized members there right now, and it's as if they have all been brainwashed. All they can utter is that their thread is being "suppressed". Doesn't that sound familiar to you? Have you not also accused us here at The One Truth of suppressing information because we wouldn't allow turiya and Steven to post propaganda?

Well, that's what they're dealing with over in Bill Ryan's neck of the woods right now, and those threads weren't even locked or deleted ─ they have simply been moved to members-only. And the reactions Bill and his mods are getting aren't pretty. Just like with a drug addict who is being denied his fix, the addicts get rude. Ad hominems are being thrown around at moderators, and so on. They wants their Preciousss. They needs it.

Lesson three, opportunity for TOT to be a bastion, even safe house lol.
    Well, you did at least get that one right. The One Truth will always be a safe haven. I just wish that the people whom we've offered shelter to before ─ and I am speaking in general now ─ would be sticking around longer and would be returning here because of who we are and what we represent, instead of only using us as a stopgap.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2019), Elen (6th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Octopus Garden (28th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019), Wind (6th July 2019)

Thanks
    Lol, he has a handler Aragorn but your opinion is also valid.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2019), Elen (6th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Kathy (9th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019)

Thanks
    The Micro, well all I can prepare words wise is that for one to know themselves ( as in know thyself ), one channels oneself or connects to higher self, maybe better said. The macro is the a facet of the > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noosphere < As ones Micro is one key to turning n tuning to Noosphere, hence knowing your own mind produces calm and calming, even during crazy being around one. This thread topic is still being explained Aragorn, my apologies to you, the Spat is a double meaning also but title meaning is spat out after intense mic n mac.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2019), Elen (6th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Kathy (9th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019)

Senior Member Falkland Islands Dear Reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Posted by Aragorn-

"Trust me, Bill Ryan does not have a handler".

How do you know? Like, how do you really know, and, why would you know?

How about a Guiding Hand then?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dear Reader For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2019), Aragorn (6th July 2019), Elen (7th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Kathy (9th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    I have to defend Bill Ryan here.

Although I don't like his possible links to scientology and it is one area that gives me pause, accusing someone of being handler-controlled is a dick move.

A highly paranoid and now sectioned PA member (He is literally in the looney house right now, I believe) did this to me almost immediately after I joined. Words like MK Ultra and CIA handler were thrown around with no proof to back it up whatsoever. It wasn't nice and contributed to the whole PA community becoming highly suspicious of me and my motives, culminating in a nice little witch hunt. Oftentimes, no proof is needed, if you just accuse someone of being this and that, everyone will start believing it. This is how witch hunts work and I would be very careful not to spread hysteria and paranoia in the Alternative Community with unsubstantiated rumours.

I'm sorry Vern, but I have to hold you to the same standards as everyone else, you are not getting a pass on this from me. Please try to stick to the facts rather than hearsay or rumour.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2019), Aragorn (6th July 2019), Chester (7th July 2019), Dear Reader (6th July 2019), Elen (7th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Kathy (9th July 2019), Octopus Garden (28th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019), Wind (6th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by The Reader View Post
    Posted by Aragorn-

"Trust me, Bill Ryan does not have a handler".

How do you know? Like, how do you really know, and, why would you know?
    Well, I'm a pretty good judge of character, even if I say so myself. Besides, why would he even have a handler in the first place? Because Corey Goode said so?

Corey Goode had (and may still have) an ax to grind when it comes to Bill Ryan, and Corey is also well known for biting the hand that feeds him. Don't forget that he was a member here for about a year, and that we've had our own dealings with him. In the end, he was only shamelessly using the forum as an advertising billboard anymore. We let him get away with it because we all knew he was on his way out, toward the stardom that David Wilcock was promising him.

But I digress. Not only would it be incongruous with how I have come to know and see Bill Ryan, but I also cannot fathom why anyone would want to own and control Bill. It's not like he's a political activist, or some influential author who's already released several books. Someone like David Icke would be much more eligible as a target for any alphabet soup agency wanting to own and control an "agent of dissent".

How about a Guiding Hand then?
    Well, there have certainly been attempts to manipulate both Bill as an individual and Project Avalon as a whole. Stephen "Charles"/"Atticus"/"Houdini" Hodges was certainly effective in that to a certain extent, because he managed to impart a major schism upon Project Avalon.

Everyone falls prey to deception at some point in their life. Sometimes the deception is easily revealed, other times it is not. It all depends on the individual being deceived and on the deceiver themselves. Bill did make mistakes in that regard, but I can't really say that I've seen it affect the way he runs his forum, or how his train of thought works. It only affected him in what he chose to endorse and what not.

But that is all still very far removed from being controlled. I just can't see anyone controlling Bill. He stands too firmly on his own two feet for that, in my opinion.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2019), Dear Reader (6th July 2019), Elen (7th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Kathy (9th July 2019), Octopus Garden (28th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019), Wind (6th July 2019)

Thanks
    Imo Bill's handler likely has nothing at all to do with blue chickens.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2019), Dear Reader (6th July 2019), Elen (7th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Kathy (9th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019), Wind (6th July 2019)

Thanks
    Imo Bill's handler likely has nothing at all to do with blue chickens.
    Well, let's just agree to disagree on that then.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2019), Elen (7th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Kathy (9th July 2019), Octopus Garden (28th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019)

Thanks
    Indeed agreed.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2019), Dear Reader (6th July 2019), Elen (7th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Kathy (9th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well, I'm a pretty good judge of character, even if I say so myself. Besides, why would he even have a handler in the first place? Because Corey Goode said so?

Corey Goode had (and may still have) an ax to grind when it comes to Bill Ryan, and Corey is also well known for biting the hand that feeds him. Don't forget that he was a member here for about a year, and that we've had our own dealings with him. In the end, he was only shamelessly using the forum as an advertising billboard anymore. We let him get away with it because we all knew he was on his way out, toward the stardom that David Wilcock was promising him.

But I digress. Not only would it be incongruous with how I have come to know and see Bill Ryan, but I also cannot fathom why anyone would want to own and control Bill. It's not like he's a political activist, or some influential author who's already released several books. Someone like David Icke would be much more eligible as a target for any alphabet soup agency wanting to own and control an "agent of dissent".

Well, there have certainly been attempts to manipulate both Bill as an individual and Project Avalon as a whole. Stephen "Charles"/"Atticus"/"Houdini" Hodges was certainly effective in that to a certain extent, because he managed to impart a major schism upon Project Avalon.

Everyone falls prey to deception at some point in their life. Sometimes the deception is easily revealed, other times it is not. It all depends on the individual being deceived and on the deceiver themselves. Bill did make mistakes in that regard, but I can't really say that I've seen it affect the way he runs his forum, or how his train of thought works. It only affected him in what he chose to endorse and what not.

But that is all still very far removed from being controlled. I just can't see anyone controlling Bill. He stands too firmly on his own two feet for that, in my opinion.
    I concur.

A handler, in the traditional sense of the word, no.

But there is something there, in the background. I'm not gonna say I :feel: it, or :sense: it, that's too wishy-washy, too limp.

What's with the whole not going back to Europe thing? Is there something there waiting for him, some bad news of sorts? Some allegation to answer to, officially?

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dear Reader For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th July 2019), Aragorn (6th July 2019), Chris (7th July 2019), Elen (7th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Kathy (9th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019)

Thanks
    I concur.

A handler, in the traditional sense of the word, no.

But there is something there, in the background. I'm not gonna say I :feel: it, or :sense: it, that's too wishy-washy, too limp.

What's with the whole not going back to Europe thing? Is there something there waiting for him, some bad news of sorts? Some allegation to answer to, officially?
    All I know in that regard is that he currently doesn't have the financial means to live in Europe, but that he would like to live in Switzerland again. I don't know whether the rumor that he's wanted here in Europe would be true. Considering the source ─ i.e. Corey Goode ─ it probably isn't.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th July 2019), Chester (7th July 2019), Chris (7th July 2019), Elen (7th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (7th July 2019), Kathy (9th July 2019), Octopus Garden (28th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019), Wind (7th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post

Although I don't like his possible links to scientology and it is one area that gives me pause, accusing someone of being handler-controlled is a dick move.

A highly paranoid and now sectioned PA member (He is literally in the looney house right now, I believe) did this to me almost immediately after I joined. Words like MK Ultra and CIA handler were thrown around with no proof to back it up whatsoever. It wasn't nice and contributed to the whole PA community becoming highly suspicious of me and my motives, culminating in a nice little witch hunt. Oftentimes, no proof is needed, if you just accuse someone of being this and that, everyone will start believing it. This is how witch hunts work and I would be very careful not to spread hysteria and paranoia in the Alternative Community with unsubstantiated rumours.

I'm sorry Vern, but I have to hold you to the same standards as everyone else, you are not getting a pass on this from me. Please try to stick to the facts rather than hearsay or rumour.
    My facts n beliefs n feelings will mean little to the aware or unaware communities imo.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th July 2019), Bob (7th July 2019), Chris (7th July 2019), Elen (7th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (7th July 2019), Kathy (9th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    All I know in that regard is that he currently doesn't have the financial means to live in Europe, but that he would like to live in Switzerland again. I don't know whether the rumor that he's wanted here in Europe would be true. Considering the source ─ i.e. Corey Goode ─ it probably isn't.
    Is that true, that the source of that was CG?

If so, I'm ashamed of myself, truly.

I'm proud of having never read any of his, I'm struggling to call it info, material. Not one iota. I wonder if material, once it's put out there, can be absorbed osmosis-like? Of course I'll have absorbed bits third-party-like by other peoples postings, but even so.

Agghhhh, I'm away to check me'sen.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dear Reader For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th July 2019), Aragorn (7th July 2019), Chris (7th July 2019), Elen (7th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (7th July 2019), Kathy (9th July 2019), Octopus Garden (28th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019), Wind (7th July 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post

Yes, this is precisely what I have recently experienced as well. We'll see if it bubbles over.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th July 2019), Chris (7th July 2019), Elen (8th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Kathy (9th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019)