Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mac n Mic n Spat

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sammy View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I have to defend Bill Ryan here.

Although I don't like his possible links to scientology and it is one area that gives me pause, accusing someone of being handler-controlled is a dick move.

A highly paranoid and now sectioned PA member (He is literally in the looney house right now, I believe) did this to me almost immediately after I joined. Words like MK Ultra and CIA handler were thrown around with no proof to back it up whatsoever. It wasn't nice and contributed to the whole PA community becoming highly suspicious of me and my motives, culminating in a nice little witch hunt. Oftentimes, no proof is needed, if you just accuse someone of being this and that, everyone will start believing it. This is how witch hunts work and I would be very careful not to spread hysteria and paranoia in the Alternative Community with unsubstantiated rumours.

I'm sorry Vern, but I have to hold you to the same standards as everyone else, you are not getting a pass on this from me. Please try to stick to the facts rather than hearsay or rumour.
    Yes, this is precisely what I have recently experienced as well. We'll see if it bubbles over.
    This is spilling over from the BPB thread ─ I'm going to blame Vern for that ─ but I have just had a run-in with the fanatic QAnonsense™ groupies over at Project Avalon, and I must get it off my chest that it was a horrifying and traumatizing experience. That was now over 24 hours ago, and I'm still shook up from it.

Some of you may not wish to believe it, but apart from a few shy Project Avalon members who only dare offer me their support via private messages, the only ones who really are openly on my side over there are Bill and his team. I've also seen many members' masks drop, and I was shocked ─ I still am shocked ─ when I got to behold the ugliness underneath, even from people whom I had already pegged as treacherous earlier.

It's bad, guys ─ you have no idea how bad.

These QAnonsense™ groupies are clinically insane. I'm not kidding, and I won't say such a thing lightly. The Dunning-Kruger effect is in full swing over there, as well as nothing short of a genuine mass psychosis. They are rabid and they are lusting for blood. Had I been there in the flesh, then they would probably have disemboweled me, quartered me, put my head on a stake, and then declared themselves the victims of cruelty.

You cannot reason with these people. You just cannot. They're living in a different reality now. If you present them with facts, then their subconsciousness filters out those facts and substitutes them with some concocted narrative, and they don't even realize that they themselves are doing the exact same things as what they are accusing you of, and which you yourself have not been doing. It's like bsbray's psychosis just before he left here, but now amplified and spread out across a large number of people ─ effectively, a mob.

They have their mouths full of censorship because Bill and his team chose to park those contentious QAnonsense™ threads under a members-only category, so that it would stop disfiguring Project Avalon's front door and raise the impression that Project Avalon would be a far-right and pro-Q forum, not to mention that this false impression would also attract more far-right members who would be joining up at the forum so as to partake in the foaming-at-the-mouth hatred for anything that is even remotely perceived as left-wing and thus ─ in these people's minds ─ Deep State™. Hell, they're already calling Bill and his mods left-wing right now.

But the decision to park those threads under a members-only category is not censorship, and in fact, Bill and his team are letting the cultists have their whinge ─ they even tolerate grotesque insults and other verbal abuse directed at the staff themselves on open threads. And yet at the same time, those very same QAnonsense™ cultists have tried to censor me by requesting that the mods would move a ─ granted, slightly (but only slightly) confrontational ─ post from myself to another thread, where it would have been non-sequitur.

I have also been chewed up and spat out because of the old invective that got posted here on account of Bill Ryan himself and Project Avalon at the time ─ specifically, that picture that Gio posted of Bill Ryan looking into the camera. They stated that said picture had been doctored ─ has it? I really don't know ─ and I was told that I should have removed that picture at the time because I am the administrator here ─ censorship, anyone? ─ and that if the person who told me this had been the owner of The One Truth, then I would have been banned from here on the spot.

Oh, and I was also accused of unprofessional conduct and sharing confidential information because I posted at Project Avalon about bsbray's and turiya's misbehavior on publicly visible threads here at The One Truth.

Are these people even for real?

Seriously guys, I pity Bill and his team, because this is a battle he cannot win. And I know this because we've seen it here as well, with that big member exodus back in 2015 when 777 stepped down as administrator, and then with the exodus of the Ruiner groupies later. And then still a while later, we were witness to the continued psychosis in how those Ruiner groupies had completely taken over Eye-Rise and were running that forum like Nazis. New members had to have a number of posts approved by the moderators first ─ and Ria was of course the administrator, and thus head of the mods ─ and anyone who dared even question the Ruiner material was banned, and their posts were deleted.

And then after they had completely ruined Eye-Rise, they left it again for newer pastures, and then Ria made sure that she deleted as many threads from Eye-Rise as she could before Kathy was able to ban her. And those were then the very same people who had accused us of censorship when we were trying to put out the fires they started in their war with Corey Goode while they were here at The One Truth. Psychosis indeed.

If Bill were to ban those QAnonsense™ groupies now, then there would be a huge outcry. Members who don't know all the facts could be swayed to leave the forum with them in protest, making the schism even greater than it already is. In addition to that, the QAnonsense™ groupies would be winning, because right now they're already bullying people and then claiming to be the victims of bullying, and they already regard turiya and bsbray as martyrs.

And at the same time, if Bill does not ban them, then they're only going to grow stronger and more vicious ─ they're already being rude and insulting to the Project Avalon staff members (including to Bill himself) right now as it is ─ and then eventually the cancer is going to spread out into other, non-members-only threads, and the whole blemishing of Project Avalon's front door will start all over again.

Like I said, I really pity Bill and his team right now, and I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. After all, I know all too well what it's like, because I've already been there, back in 2015 and 2016. Been there, done that, I saw the movie, I have the DVD set, the T-shirt, the baseball hat and the bumper sticker.

Not that I want to bring this thread onto the subject of QAnon's validity ─ we've been there, done that, seen the movie, etc. ─ but even though QAnon started off as a LARP, I think that those very same people, possibly joined by a few new perpetrators, are now actively playing out a psyop on the US population with the intent of getting Donald Trump elected for a second term in 2020, and creating a McCarthy-style climate of blind rage against anything even remotely perceived as left-wing in the USA. In other words, the QAnonsense™ has now become an overtly fascist coup d'état, masked as a grassroots movement, but in reality, socially engineered.

I did warn the so-called alternative community about infiltration and co-opting by the alt-right in 2017. And now it's 2019 and the operation is in full swing, and with great success too. They've tried it here at The One Truth, they're currently running rampant at Project Avalon, and we can rest assured that it's going to be very similar at yet other alternative-community forums. And there's nothing grassroots about it, other than a remarkably widespread inclination among humans toward slipping into an outright mass psychosis.

The word "deplorable" doesn't even cover it anymore.

Bill and his team have my greatest sympathies, and my support. If The One Truth were Gondor and Eye-Rise were Arnor, then I feel like I'm now riding out with the armies of both to offer our support to King Théoden of Rohan. Now where are those four brave little Hobbits?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2019), Bob (8th July 2019), Chris (8th July 2019), Daozen (8th July 2019), Elen (8th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Fred Steeves (8th July 2019), Gio (8th July 2019), Kathy (9th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019), Wind (8th July 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Is there a members only section here? I didn't think there was one. Anyways, just wondering.

I just discovered the answer to my own question... yes, and I saw a sub forum where I understood why for at least that sub-forum. I did not look at any other sub forum in that section.
    Last edited by Chester, 8th July 2019 at 00:23. Reason: answered my own question
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2019), Aragorn (8th July 2019), Chris (8th July 2019), Elen (8th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Kathy (9th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019), Wind (8th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sammy View Post
    Is there a members only section here? I didn't think there was one. Anyways, just wondering.

I just discovered the answer to my own question... yes, and I saw a sub forum where I understood why for at least that sub-forum. I did not look at any other sub forum in that section.
    Yes, there is the The Members Corner block, and then there are several smaller members-only categories designated for sensitive multimedia material.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (8th July 2019), Daozen (8th July 2019), Elen (8th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Kathy (9th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019), Wind (8th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Being incorrect is important imo, for everyone sometime, when theys knows theys rite.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2019), Chris (8th July 2019), Daozen (8th July 2019), Elen (8th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Kathy (9th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019), Wind (8th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Being incorrect is important imo, for everyone sometime, when theys knows theys rite.
    Um, come again?

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2019), Chris (8th July 2019), Daozen (8th July 2019), Elen (8th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Kathy (9th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019), Wind (8th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    T
    When you're ready for the big guns....and if the war shows up in the shire there is one Ent waiting in the wings... It's silly Aragorn, they are freaking nuts...all of them...it is truly surreal...that's been my feeling for all the years I've been f*cking things up for the indelibly blind.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2019), Aragorn (8th July 2019), Chris (8th July 2019), Elen (8th July 2019), Kathy (9th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019), Wind (8th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts

Wink

This is spilling over from the BPB thread ─ I'm going to blame Vern for that ─ but I have just had a run-in with the fanatic QAnonsense™ groupies over at Project Avalon, and I must get it off my chest that it was a horrifying and traumatizing experience. That was now over 24 hours ago, and I'm still shook up from it.

I have also been chewed up and spat out because of the old invective that got posted here on account of Bill Ryan himself and Project Avalon at the time ─ specifically, that picture that Gio posted of Bill Ryan looking into the camera. They stated that said picture had been doctored ─ has it? I really don't know ─ and I was told that I should have removed that picture at the time because I am the administrator here ─ censorship, anyone? ─ and that if the person who told me this had been the owner of The One Truth, then I would have been banned from here on the spot.

No the picture was not altered, cos I had the dubious pleasure of seeing Bill in several (t-shirt) changes while he was visiting the Eceti ranch May 2012 ... And please do note those two perky chest prolongation are all him.

PS ~ click photo to enlarge

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2019), Aragorn (8th July 2019), Bob (8th July 2019), Chris (8th July 2019), Elen (8th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Kathy (9th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019), Wind (8th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts

Some of you may not wish to believe it, but apart from a few shy Project Avalon members who only dare offer me their support via private messages, the only ones who really are openly on my side over there are Bill and his team. I've also seen many members' masks drop, and I was shocked ─ I still am shocked ─ when I got to behold the ugliness underneath, even from people whom I had already pegged as treacherous earlier.

These QAnonsense™ groupies are clinically insane. I'm not kidding, and I won't say such a thing lightly. The Dunning-Kruger effect is in full swing over there, as well as nothing short of a genuine mass psychosis. They are rabid and they are lusting for blood. Had I been there in the flesh, then they would probably have disemboweled me, quartered me, put my head on a stake, and then declared themselves the victims of cruelty.

You cannot reason with these people. You just cannot. They're living in a different reality now. If you present them with facts, then their subconsciousness filters out those facts and substitutes them with some concocted narrative, and they don't even realize that they themselves are doing the exact same things as what they are accusing you of, and which you yourself have not been doing. It's like bsbray's psychosis just before he left here, but now amplified and spread out across a large number of people ─ effectively, a mob.

They have their mouths full of censorship because Bill and his team chose to park those contentious QAnonsense™ threads under a members-only category, so that it would stop disfiguring Project Avalon's front door and raise the impression that Project Avalon would be a far-right and pro-Q forum, not to mention that this false impression would also attract more far-right members who would be joining up at the forum so as to partake in the foaming-at-the-mouth hatred for anything that is even remotely perceived as left-wing and thus ─ in these people's minds ─ Deep State™. Hell, they're already calling Bill and his mods left-wing right now.

But the decision to park those threads under a members-only category is not censorship, and in fact, Bill and his team are letting the cultists have their whinge ─ they even tolerate grotesque insults and other verbal abuse directed at the staff themselves on open threads. And yet at the same time, those very same QAnonsense™ cultists have tried to censor me by requesting that the mods would move a ─ granted, slightly (but only slightly) confrontational ─ post from myself to another thread, where it would have been non-sequitur.

Oh, and I was also accused of unprofessional conduct and sharing confidential information because I posted at Project Avalon about bsbray's and turiya's misbehavior on publicly visible threads here at The One Truth.

Seriously guys, I pity Bill and his team, because this is a battle he cannot win. And I know this because we've seen it here as well, with that big member exodus back in 2015 when 777 stepped down as administrator, and then with the exodus of the Ruiner groupies later. And then still a while later, we were witness to the continued psychosis in how those Ruiner groupies had completely taken over Eye-Rise and were running that forum like Nazis. New members had to have a number of posts approved by the moderators first ─ and Ria was of course the administrator, and thus head of the mods ─ and anyone who dared even question the Ruiner material was banned, and their posts were deleted.

And then after they had completely ruined Eye-Rise, they left it again for newer pastures, and then Ria made sure that she deleted as many threads from Eye-Rise as she could before Kathy was able to ban her. And those were then the very same people who had accused us of censorship when we were trying to put out the fires they started in their war with Corey Goode while they were here at The One Truth. Psychosis indeed.

If Bill were to ban those QAnonsense™ groupies now, then there would be a huge outcry. Members who don't know all the facts could be swayed to leave the forum with them in protest, making the schism even greater than it already is. In addition to that, the QAnonsense™ groupies would be winning, because right now they're already bullying people and then claiming to be the victims of bullying, and they already regard turiya and bsbray as martyrs.

And at the same time, if Bill does not ban them, then they're only going to grow stronger and more vicious ─ they're already being rude and insulting to the Project Avalon staff members (including to Bill himself) right now as it is ─ and then eventually the cancer is going to spread out into other, non-members-only threads, and the whole blemishing of Project Avalon's front door will start all over again.

Like I said, I really pity Bill and his team right now, and I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. After all, I know all too well what it's like, because I've already been there, back in 2015 and 2016. Been there, done that, I saw the movie, I have the DVD set, the T-shirt, the baseball hat and the bumper sticker.

Not that I want to bring this thread onto the subject of QAnon's validity ─ we've been there, done that, seen the movie, etc. ─ but even though QAnon started off as a LARP, I think that those very same people, possibly joined by a few new perpetrators, are now actively playing out a psyop on the US population with the intent of getting Donald Trump elected for a second term in 2020, and creating a McCarthy-style climate of blind rage against anything even remotely perceived as left-wing in the USA. In other words, the QAnonsense™ has now become an overtly fascist coup d'état, masked as a grassroots movement, but in reality, socially engineered.

I did warn the so-called alternative community about infiltration and co-opting by the alt-right in 2017. And now it's 2019 and the operation is in full swing, and with great success too. They've tried it here at The One Truth, they're currently running rampant at Project Avalon, and we can rest assured that it's going to be very similar at yet other alternative-community forums. And there's nothing grassroots about it, other than a remarkably widespread inclination among humans toward slipping into an outright mass psychosis.

Bill and his team have my greatest sympathies, and my support. If The One Truth were Gondor and Eye-Rise were Arnor, then I feel like I'm now riding out with the armies of both to offer our support to King Théoden of Rohan. Now where are those four brave little Hobbits?
    Jesus fucking Christ Aragorn. Get a hold of yourself man it's going to be okay, this can be a good time for those who witness and process this shite in an orderly manner! I'm speaking to you as a friend.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2019), Bob (8th July 2019), Chris (8th July 2019), Elen (8th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Kathy (8th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ Aragorn. Get a hold of yourself man it's going to be okay, this can be a good time for those who witness and process this shite in an orderly manner! I'm speaking to you as a friend.
    "Get a hold of myself?" I guess you've never had to deal with bully mobs, let alone people under the spell of a mass psychosis. I have, and more often than I care to remember.

And for the record, there were elections over here in Belgium now about seven weeks ago, and here in the Flanders, they were a standing victory for the far-right and ultra-far-right. Maybe that doesn't worry you, but it does worry me, because I have to live here, and this country was already very authoritarian from even before the last elections.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2019), Chris (8th July 2019), Elen (8th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Kathy (8th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (8th July 2019), Wind (8th July 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Interesting perspective Aragorn.

You may have seriously underestimated how many would be seriously annoyed by your popping up there, given the past bad blood between the two forums and the badmouthing done by the likes of bsbray. You’re not going to find favour with the far-right crowd, that’s for sure and you represent everything they hate about „leftist snowflakes”. It’s a bit like when Obama tried to reach out to racist morons on the other side. Didn’t go that well, did it?

I’m happy we no longer have that kind of scene over here, frankly, it is completely pointless engaging these people. They are like every other cult out there, no amount of hard facts or reasoning will sway them. There are equivalents on the Left, such as militant Vegans. Trying to present reasoned arguments to such people, whose entire identity hinges on some sort of ideology, is like trying to convince a Christian that Jesus never existed as a historical figure. Just try it and see how it goes…

Because of this I try to stay away from the topic of politics entirely, particularly when it comes to the US. I will sometimes chime in when I think my unique perspective as a Polish-Irish-Singaporean-British-Indian-Hungarian can contribute to the conversation. Having lived in all of the above countries, I am now fairly certain that you can’t really know a country, it’s politics, people, society, culture, etc… unless you’ve actually lived there for a while. Even then, you can misunderstand certain things and miss the nuances. This is why I think it is best for me to stay away from the topic of US politics, since I’ve only visited and have never actually lived there. I think you should consider doing the same, for your own sanity, at least at PA.

Regarding Bill Ryan’s travails with the far-right, I’m afraid the entire alternative community is to blame here and they have been far too cosy with the closet Nazis in both the US and the UK, not to mention their flirtation with and admiration for Putin. I knew something was afoot when the likes of Alex Jones, Paul Craig Roberts, David Icke and other „alternative” community figures started showing up as guests on Russia Today and Zerohedge went full pro-Kremlin propaganda during the Syrian war. Alex Jones brags about how Putin likes to listen to his show. These events are not coincidental and the rise of the far-right all over Europe has clearly been attributed to the Kremlin’s influence. It’s not hard to see a similar effort in the US and we should be vigilant about this.

There is precedent for this, in its previous Iteration as the Soviet Union, the Kremlin was equally successful in infiltrating and co-opting Leftist movements all over the world, ensnaring some of its best intellectuals and making them its useful idiots. Now the same thing is being done with the far-right and it is even more dangerous. It’s also worth pointing out that Putin sees himself as a defender of Christianity and „Western” (More like Eastern) civilisation. That is why he is often referred to as a „Tzar” half-jokingly, because that is how Tzars of the past saw themselves. If you have any familiarity with Russian history, you’ll know that their entire colonial project (which still survives in North Asia, traditionally part of the Chinese sphere of influence) was predicated on „defending Christianity” and they fought brutal wars in the Caucasus and the Balkans to beat back Islam and defend Christian communities.

That is where the very strong bond between Russia and Armenia, Greece and Serbia comes from. Putin sees himself as a champion of that pro-Christian (and anti-Islamic) tradition. That is also why he is so well-liked by the far-right, they see in him the antidote to the „Leftist Snowflake” that has taken over the West and is according to them threatening the extinction of Western Civilisation (and, the White Race) with their effeminate, rootless, cosmopolitan, Almond Milk Frappuccino-sipping and Kale-munching ways.

This post is already way too long, but as someone who is familiar with the workings and way of thinking of both the alt-right and the real far-right (actual Nazis, and proud of it), I thought it might be helpful to understand the point of view of the other side.
    Last edited by Chris, 8th July 2019 at 06:46.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2019), Aragorn (8th July 2019), Chester (8th July 2019), Elen (9th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Kathy (8th July 2019), Wind (8th July 2019)

Senior Member Falkland Islands Dear Reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've been sent a couple of posts from PA, Aragorn locking horns with mojo, which I think kicked off the rough and tumble Aragorn mentions in his post above.

With respect, Aragorn, could you not for-see that what you said to/about mojo on that thread would cause the situation it did? I think mojo is well liked over t'yonder and any aside thrown his way was bound to cause it to kick off.

Even Stevie Wonder could've seen that.

(anyone looked at the :evidence: that Stevie Wonder ain't as blind as he makes out? The footage of him catching a falling microphone stand on stage? and the footage of him at a basketball game?) I dunno, just saying'.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dear Reader For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2019), Aragorn (8th July 2019), Chester (8th July 2019), Elen (9th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Kathy (8th July 2019)

Thanks

Mmmm they do not even sound human Aragorn, what do you feel is the best way to silence them ?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2019), Elen (9th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Kathy (8th July 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    I hope you realize that I've been very occupied with the Ents lately , hey?

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2019), Aragorn (8th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Kathy (8th July 2019)

Thanks
    Tisa mod talk, ents ?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2019), Elen (9th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Kathy (8th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    "Get a hold of myself?" I guess you've never had to deal with bully mobs, let alone people under the spell of a mass psychosis. I have, and more often than I care to remember.
    I know you carry the lingering burn from being bullied, but keep in mind you're not the only person in the world that ever had to deal with them...

There IS a real problem brewing here, but getting into screaming matches with ANY brand of psychosis is not the answer; it will only provoke them more, which in turn will provoke you more, and on and on until things really do wind up spiraling out of control.

The bully type is stupid by nature. They also tend to be cowards when not amongst the mob. One way of dealing with this is age old problem is to find the biggest one and clock him upside the head with a fucking 2x4. However, that solution is only applicable when it's a simple matter of them seeking domination over you.

The situation we have in this case IS partly that, fo sho, but they are also being driven by an idea that has gotten lodged in those thick noggins of theirs. In this case we simply have to be smarter than them. To me anyway, this is a major inspiration for why I continually work on honing the spiritual side of my being, to maybe wind up being in the position one day of knowing how to handle an incoming storm in a dignified and meaningful manner. And to have that be an example to others as well.

If we're not careful here the remedy might well wind up being something along the lines of Antifa, and that's the LAST damn thing we need bro. In an all out street brawl guess who's going to win? It sure as hell ain't gonna be Antifa, and then those other knuckle dragging dumbshits will feel more noble and empowered in their struggle than ever, like god is on their side.

Now forgive me for straying off topic a bit, but a lot of this shit is interconnected, I hate to lay U.S. politics on you again but it goes hand and hand with this as Captain Chaos IS, a major inspiration for much of this. It goes back to the fundamentals, whether the bully mob or their hero they call maestro.

Maestro Captain Chaos
    ain't gonna be defeated by the 2x4 upside the head, or in this case impeachment. No, the only way he will be TRULY defeated is on the battleground of ideas. He needs to be soundly exposed for the callous shallowness that he is, and very similar to how this bully mob needs to be dealt with.

The mob's ideas are callous and shallow, we just need to find a way for all to see that Caesar is really buck ass nekked. That's how we deal with this.

You want more meaning in your life, some sense of purpose as to why you're stuck here? Maybe this is your opportunity in clever disguise. Maybe this is the moment you've been waiting for and didn't even know it.

I love you man, let's be smart about this.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2019), Aragorn (8th July 2019), Chester (8th July 2019), Elen (9th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Kathy (8th July 2019), Octopus Garden (28th July 2019), Wind (8th July 2019)