Thread: Rockefellers And The Medical, Pharmaceutical and Chemical Industry

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

Rockefellers And The Medical, Pharmaceutical and Chemical Industry

This video explains, how big pharma took control of our healthcare for profit. Only allowing their drugs to be used to treat patients. Rockefeller- created this system, by large donations to colleges, but only if the college would agree to not teach or recommend any natural cures. Yet Rockefeller himself and his colleagues, would only use natural cures. As explained here. They passed laws to put natural cure doctors in jail or any doctor who even recommends natural cures.

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th June 2019), Bob (27th June 2019), Chester (3rd July 2019), Dreamtimer (29th June 2019), Elen (30th June 2019), Kathy (30th June 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Richard J. Crout info:

Patents by Inventor Richard J. Crout
    Richard J. Crout has filed for patents to protect the following inventions. This listing includes patent applications that are pending as well as patents that have already been granted by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).

Antibacterial agent and method
    Patent number: 4372978

Abstract: A method of inhibiting growth of bacteria comprising exposing the bacteria to an effective concentration of a polyunsaturated long-chain alcohol selected from the group consisting of linolenyl alcohol and linoleyl alcohol. The bacteria may be selected from the group consisting of Clostridium butyricum, Clostridium perfringens, Streptococcus mutans, Streptococcus mutans BHT and Streptococcus sanguis.A bactericidal product comprising an orally administerable product. The orally administerable product contains an effective concentration of antibacterial compound selected from the group consisting of linolenyl alcohol and linoleyl alcohol to produce an orally administerable product which will resist growth of bacteria selected from the group consisting of Clostridium butyricum, Clostridium perfringens, Streptococcus mutans, Streptococcus mutans BHT and Streptococcus sanguis.

Type: Grant
    Filed: August 7, 1981
    Date of Patent: February 8, 1983
    Assignee: University of Pittsburgh
    Inventors: John R. Gilbertson, Richard J. Crout
    Patent number: 4340628

Abstract: A method of inhibiting growth of bacteria comprising exposing the bacteria to an effective concentration of a polyunsaturated long-chain alcohol selected from the group consisting of linolenyl alcohol and linoleyl alcohol. The bacteria may be selected from the group consisting of Clostridium butyricum, Clostridium perfringens, Streptococcus mutans, Streptococcus mutans BHT and Streptococcus sanguis.A bactericidal product comprising an orally administerable product. The orally administerable product contains an effective concentration of antibacterial compound selected from the group consisting of linolenyl alcohol and linoleyl alcohol to produce an orally administerable product which will resist growth of bacteria selected from the group consisting of Clostridium butyricum, Clostridium perfringens, Streptococcus mutans, Streptococcus mutans BHT and Streptococcus sanguis.

Filed: November 26, 1979
    Date of Patent: July 20, 1982
    Patent number: 4209533

Filed: January 25, 1979
    Date of Patent: June 24, 1980
    Assignee: University of Pittsburgh
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 29th June 2019 at 12:43.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th June 2019), Dreamtimer (29th June 2019), Elen (30th June 2019), Kathy (30th June 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019)

Thanks
    However, I do agree that a lot of this involves if not sinister motives, at a minimum a psychopathic disregard for the individual human.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th June 2019), Bob (29th June 2019), Dreamtimer (29th June 2019), Elen (30th June 2019), Kathy (30th June 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019)

Thanks
    But this is 2019 and the winds are blowing in the direction of natural medicine...it is at its foundation a question of profit over humanity. Is money REALLY that important? Enough to sustain the effort for medical research should be enough but it never is.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th June 2019), Bob (29th June 2019), Dreamtimer (29th June 2019), Elen (30th June 2019), Kathy (30th June 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    We've made money a God. We now have the prosperity doctrine. Now Christians have an excuse to do the opposite of the teachings of Jesus. It's topsy turvy.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th June 2019), Bob (29th June 2019), Elen (30th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (29th June 2019), Kathy (30th June 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019)

Thanks
    In other words, we live in a depraved society...It is very confused about its spiritual role

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th June 2019), Bob (29th June 2019), Dreamtimer (1st July 2019), Elen (30th June 2019), Kathy (30th June 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    In other words, we live in a depraved society...It is very confused about its spiritual role
    You hit the nail right on the head with that one.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Bob (29th June 2019), Dreamtimer (1st July 2019), Elen (30th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (29th June 2019), Kathy (30th June 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    I had the opportunity to experience FIRST HAND one who had grown up with David Rockefeller. He would continually tell me how wonderfully glorious it was, how David and Peggy were the mom and dad that he never had. His parents were extraordinarily well to do inheritors of a company and fortunes of their parents and grandparents who were part of the industrial building age. This fellow's dad was on the Council of Foreign Relations (CFR) and an ambassador to one very small country at one time for the US.

But back to Rockefeller and the mindset that I experienced. This fellow took me and an associate to the Bohemian Grove HQ in San Francisco one year prior to Christmas. The inner Sanctum was quite decked out in regalia.. I toured the whole place meeting boho after boho.. I drank some of their highest quality 300 year old booze when I asked for a simple drink.. I ate some of the most amazing cuisine and brushed shoulders with "their keeper of the archives/records".. And I got a hug from the gent at that..

The contrast from the inside and outside was stark so very stark. Inside it was the anti-thesis of the real world. Out side there were protestors actual former employees who were protesting that they didn't get enough pay for their "service" to the boho's within.

As I left the place to return to my hotel room, walking with the "guy" (let's call him that) there was this fellow of the "real world" lying on the concrete half a block east covered up with cardboard. I glanced to see if he was still alive. He was there every morning when we were coming from the reverse direction heading up into the "club" for that day's meetings.. The "guy" just paid no attention. And here we are in suit and black tie, the stark contrast of the real world to the "conclave within the inner-sanctum".

I saw all the hidden compartments, the pictures, the contributions of the past members.. Statements that they made to the rest of the "group, the inner-core".. Each was a statement of who they are and who they chose to be..

The "guy's" statement was that he would light the fire each year for the ceremony at the grove, where the big owl looks overhead. He told me stories about Kissinger and how they all joked about the "old man", and the parties in the redwoods where they were so drunk so oblivious to the real world and what goes on.

I never saw one of them who actually cared about anyone in the "real world". Not one.

And back to the "guy".. he never cared about me either. I was a servant to him in his mind as was my friends and associates - we all existed to serve him in his mind, that in his mind we were incapable of understanding how the world works, and we should understand our place in that mechanism..

So there is this kingly class borne into it by the silver spoon, an elite, who through financial power create allies who will cow tow because they are being bribed financially. They are bought, and being bought they do their master's bidding.

I refused to be bought. I was watching for 6 years the attempts at manipulation, the attempts to win me over, and the last failed attempt by "the guy" to introduce me into that insidious inner-sanctum. I got a good handle on the mechanism of how the conspiracies work, the "offers" to be "friends" to expedite LIES, to expedite a belief that LYING BASTARDS are worth more than the few pounds of chemicals that make up their carcasses.. There IS NOTHING to be gained, in stature, or community concepts, nor anything to be learned by allowing such so called "class" - they lie, they manipulate to create a following - the following then thinks in some warped way that they are accepted by the one's who believe they are "elite" in some way. The one's who are being bought over by words or "gifts" are still being bribed to eventually be asked or demanded to compromise HUMANITY, and the REAL WORLD, and the real people.. I can state that as FACT.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th June 2019), Dreamtimer (1st July 2019), Emil El Zapato (29th June 2019), JRS (19th July 2019), Kathy (30th June 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    The Society we live in is absolutely insane.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2019), Bob (30th June 2019), Dreamtimer (1st July 2019), Elen (1st July 2019), Emil El Zapato (30th June 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Money screws up peoples' heads.

I don't know how we get out of it.

My friend Andrew went to an elite school in DC, and the headmaster had them look out over the city and all 'those they would rule'. This was in the eighties.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st July 2019), Bob (3rd July 2019), Elen (2nd July 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019)