Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Kaypacha - New Paradigm Astrology

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    He climbed up the mountain to see it clearer...and I cannot wait for Wind to post it. This is very good imo.

It's time to get real and make a plan,
    To go forward from here and now.
    I will stay grounded, present and clear,
    Not get lost with my head in the clouds.

Haha! Went on another rave! But I perhaps didn't conclude it as well as I would like. In general, I believe that there really aren't total angels or demons in the flesh, very few ALL bad guys and ALL good guys. I think we're all a mix, or we wouldn't be here. I further believe that the Age of Aquarius (and Jupiter and Saturn now in Aquarius) is about hammering out negotiations with all parties concerned to come up with creative solutions to our shared problems.

This isn't gonna happen when people take extreme polarized positions and want to destroy rather than cooperate with those on "the other side of the aisle." I think the way I did finish it was to bring it back home to take personal responsibility for our happiness or depression. The Mirror of Intimacy quote I was thinking of is: "Perhaps the greatest achievement and reward in life is being able to maintain an inner state of peace and acceptance in the face of change, to grow our hearts big enough to handle loss, to love and let go, to feel gratitude for what we have now. The law of impermanence might signify that even our knowledge, beliefs, and inner states must also change, and perhaps this is how to discover who we really are."
    Love it!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd January 2021), Dreamtimer (25th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (1st January 2021), Wind (1st January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    Thanks sister, I don't post the weekly updates always anymore so you can do it if you wish to.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd January 2021), Dreamtimer (25th March 2021), Elen (2nd January 2021), Emil El Zapato (1st January 2021), Kathy (25th March 2021)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Astrology for the Soul January 6, 2021

With so much of life out of control,
    I need to go beyond.
    Pierce the veil between the worlds,
    And reconcile with the Divine.

As mentioned previously, despite 2020 ending, the astrology of our times shows us that we are in a long term initiation process that is far from over. The beginning of any initiation involves removing what has been previously relied upon for sustenance, which induces the need and longing for something new/more. I would say that we are still in a state of "reduction," or loss. It will take us time to collectively move through the stages of grief, which are natural to a human being when they experience loss: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, and Depression finally leading to Acceptance (Elizabeth Kubler-Ross). The challenge now is to continue moving through these stages without getting stuck in any of them too long. Depending on the loss, it can take six to eighteen months (or more) to finally come into acceptance so let's have patience with ourselves and each other.

Secondly, not mentioned in the report is that after Uranus goes direct next week, we have all the planets in direct motion (except a short 3-week Mercury Retro coming early February) until the END OF APRIL! Hold onto your hats! The pace of change, innovation, and overwhelm for some is going to pick up fast.

These months will be useful for envisioning, planning, and beginning new projects based on a "new normal" that will have better chances of succeeding due to their grounded, lowered expectations.
    Jupiter/Saturn contacts have always been associated with limited (Saturn) expansion (Jupiter). Still, it is better to be pleasantly surprised by surpassing your expectations than being let down due to unrealistic expectations.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th January 2021), Dreamtimer (25th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (7th January 2021), Kathy (25th March 2021), Wind (7th January 2021)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8gOfRatu6w

In times of uncertain chaos,
    When the future remains unclear,
    I center myself in the core of the earth,
    As Gaia knows no fear.

Here we go again! The energy will be building through this weekend just like the Moon will be growing fuller and fuller until full! The emotions will be growing stronger as long repressed feelings rise up like the lava in the Iceland volcano. The energy of rising up to rebel against imposed limitations (whether real or imagined) is strong and needs to be dealt with. It's up to each of us to determine just how we manage these emotions, project them, be driven wild by them, or delve down to the roots and liberate/heal/embrace them. One way leads to blame, resentment, and acts of revenge while the other leads to peaceful evolution. The choice is ours.

Whichever way we go, this new 584 day Venus cycle, beginning as it is on the full Moon with the Sun/Venus conjunct Chiron, starts with chaos as the old structures that are no longer able to contain the new energy, fail, breakup and breakdown with last ditch efforts to remain relevant. There may be some sad sites seen and felt as the disorientated wander, strike out, and cry for help when confronting aspects of themselves and life they don't have the means, teachings, or loving guidance to comprehend. The more we are able to now stand as pillars of hope and strength for those scared, angry, depressed, or seeking escape, the sooner we will together build new structures, new institutions, and find new ways to live together in a more enlightened, free, and loving world. Let's do it!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th March 2021), Dreamtimer (25th March 2021), Elen (25th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (25th March 2021), Kathy (25th March 2021)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Namaste! Shadow work is on its way. I may be off-line every now and again...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th March 2021), Dreamtimer (25th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (25th March 2021), Kathy (25th March 2021), Wind (25th March 2021)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6fYwmePmMI

There's a lot of noise in the atmosphere,
    That I don't need to hear,
    As I'm busy creating a life I love,
    I focus on what I hold dear.

Once again, I forgot to mention this week's song! See if you can guess it from the chorus: "You've got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, know when to run." If you guessed Kenny Roger's "The Gambler," you guessed right! Of course, we've been riding through the old "wild west" and listening to some good 'ol country tunes, but I still feel like it fits the energetics of this week. While gambling "falls" under Leo and the 5th house in astrology, we all need to gamble with life whenever we start something new. Having the Sun, Venus, Chiron, Lilith, Eris, and soon Mercury in Aries, the sign of new beginnings and spontaneous new desires emerging, it's time to take the gamble!

And that leads me to the second song for this week's (month's) energy: "Burning Down the House." It's time to trust that we are strong enough, smart enough, and powerful enough to build a better house out of the ashes of the old. That sometimes, fire needs to torch the existing structures to clean the slate and start over from scratch. If any sign is gonna do it, it's Aries, so let the timid beware, the full Moon in Libra (peace and harmony) has given way to Scorpio (death and release of the past). Both Aries and Scorpio are ruled by Mars, the warrior, symbolizing the bravery and courage we need to summon up to pull this off.

Of course, there will always be reasons and people, fears, and doubts that need to be overcome. These are part and parcel of any new beginning (or initiation, for that matter). Will we (you) be stopped? Will you trust your gut and follow your heart or be smothered, bound, and chained? "Nothing ventured, nothing gained" is an old saying that Aries (as well as Leo, Sag, and a couple of other signs) will totally relate to. And yes, you can bet some fireworks are gonna fly as Lilith and Eris join forces to combat (square) the old power brokers (Pluto in Capricorn). Let's remember that what falls apart comes together again, but in a new, hopefully, more enlightened, way. Bring it on!

Finally, I'll mention that we may not be hearing of all the protests, changes, challenges, and hero/heroines out there due to all the censoring that is going on. One question worth pondering is what paradigm social media and MSM are perpetrating.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st April 2021), Dreamtimer (1st April 2021), Elen (1st April 2021), Emil El Zapato (1st April 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I was literally just looking up snake gods and this thumbnail is showing.

And then I read the words 'burning down the house'. An ad just came on where a guy almost lights his bathroom on fire to get rid of pests.

(many of the people here in the US who are complaining of being censored are doing so on TV with free coverage. There's a great deal of BS going on when it comes to claims of censorship. A fact which makes it harder to stop the actual censorship)

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st April 2021), Elen (1st April 2021), Emil El Zapato (1st April 2021), Wind (1st April 2021)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr7_7tEfdpg

My reality is a living experience,
    Of what I think and believe.
    I must reject all that's not true,
    If I'm ever to really be free.

Indeed, we are all trying to live our dreams, but sometimes they turn into nightmares. That's when we know there is more to our reality than our conscious intentions. The south node in Sag (Ketu in Vedic astrology, which has a negative/evil interpretation) brings up from the past all the collective beliefs for us to review, own, or reject as who we are. We are bombarded daily with different views, many with emotional energy tied to them (MOON'S node!). Careful not to succumb!

In these times of important choices, we may find that our beliefs are very different from even our loved ones. Thoughts and beliefs combine with soul impulses and desires, resulting in plans and decisions. When these are in conflict, chaos results, and our external reality reflects that chaos. If you are not experiencing your dream anywhere in your life, look within to see if there are subconscious, leftover beliefs undermining your conscious intentions. Once identified, they lose their grip, and your reality improves.

Here is the link of all links! Gregg starts at 20 minutes and shares for 20 minutes.
    Prepare to have your mind blown! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z92sE...
    And here Ian Anderson, truly a Uranian! https://youtu.be/hAt1b21S97k

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Elen (24th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2021)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFfk5ktb6XE

The importance of a spiritual life,
    Cannot be stressed enough,
    If I want to live and die in peace,
    It will come by sharing my love.

Happy Lunar Eclipse! I hope you navigate the powerful emotional waves brought on with the Moon conjunct her own south node. First, I would like to say that it's OK to be afraid! This is a highly emotional time where memories, dreams, and reflections will bring up past (possibly traumas) for conscious review. Let them rise and let them go. If you are not afraid, you may want to look at what you might be repressing, avoiding, denying, or simply out of touch with within your own inner child.

Secondly, when I speak of love in this report, I want to be clear that there are different kinds of love, and I am speaking primarily of "noble love." There is even materialistic love that can bind/attach us to things of this world and cause us problems when crossing the threshold. Here is a quote from Rudolf Steiner's book (link at the bottom):

"Love becomes something noble, on the other hand, if human beings can rise up into the higher worlds and love what they have mastered through spiritual concepts. Let us not forget, love is something that is base if it acts within a lower sphere and something noble, lofty and spiritual if it acts within a higher or spiritual sphere. That is the essence of what matters. If we do not become conscious of this, then we will not understand things in the right way." (1)

First song pick of the day: https://youtu.be/oi8NXuMW_RA
    Second song pick of the day is: https://youtu.be/vDXSs4xQLu8

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th May 2021), Dreamtimer (31st May 2021), Elen (4th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (28th May 2021)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_88ja6hTl0

I am sick and tired,
    Of doing what I'm told to do.
    I've got to be free if I'm to be me,
    And get into something new.

OK! I won't say get ready for some fireworks even though that's possible this Saturday with la Luna transiting through fiery Aries. It will be more a time of covert, difficult to express/speak emotional intensity going on this weekend. What we can do is focus on the positive results that can emerge out of the morass of conflicting feelings. So many of us have been taught that irrational feelings don't make sense and we should not honor/respect/follow them that some of us may write them off to our own peril. We ARE our feelings in contrast to HAVING our thoughts.... let's put first things first!

Second point to stress here is what I got to at the end of the report, that with Mercury retrograde now is a better time to discuss, contemplate, and clarify these emotional needs more than impulsively or explosively ACTING on them. There may be a tendency to overreact or have to deal with someone else who is overly defensive, in fear, not wanting change, clinging to the past, etc. etc. etc. Good opportunity to put into practice all that spiritual loving and patient caring/listening skills we've been working on! Blessings!

This week's song One! https://youtu.be/P6zaCV4niKk
    And song Two! https://youtu.be/6GxWmSVv-cY

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd June 2021), Dreamtimer (3rd June 2021), Elen (4th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (3rd June 2021)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsu1wUy2OfU

My shadow is like a cave full of bats,
    Silently waiting in the dark.
    A part of me that will break free,
    And shock me awake with a start.

Can we welcome the solar eclipse when the Moon breaks the auric field of protection around the earth enabling souls and spirit beings from distant space into our space/time continuum? It’s like a Uranus transit (which is exactly square Saturn too) or Halloween! The ghosts and goblins come out, the skeletons in the closet of our subconscious rattle their bones. We see some shadows that maybe we don’t want to see and they scare us.

This eclipse happening in Gemini makes me want to rewrite the description of that archetype for the new paradigm. Just as Virgo has undergone an “update,” from prudish librarian to empowered woman, so too Gemini needs an upgrade from the puer/puella eternus (eternal youth), that is “just” Mercurial and a jovial trickster, to a key player(s) on the path of soul evolution.

Besides looking back to 2002 when the same eclipse pattern occurred last, we can also look back just three months ago when the Sun joined Neptune in Pisces, the spiritual dream. Now, 3 months later, it’s time to break out (or get broken out of) the dream and thrust into this earthly realm to manifest it. We may want out but not until we come all the in! Blessings on your journey...

This week’s song is, of course, Eclipse: https://youtu.be/EKkyWD1oGbI

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th June 2021), Dreamtimer (9th June 2021), Elen (16th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (9th June 2021)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjREbeUkkVA

Sometimes Life requires that I,
    Let go of something dear.
    I can cry, cling, and resist,
    Or have faith take the place of my fear.

I remember a few different comedy acts where the clown or comedian frantically tries to keep together something (or someone) that is falling apart. They slap a piece back in place as more fall off the other side, and they run around to the other side, and as they're putting that side back together, the other side falls apart. You get the idea that it could go on endlessly, but that no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't keep it together. That's what we may be feeling like after that eclipse in Gemini!

Our ego-mind wants to "keep it together," maintain, remain, make strong. However, just like a sandcastle built on the beach, it only takes one wave to wash it away when the tide comes in. One of the kundalini mantras is "All things come from God, and all things go to God." Repeating that one over and over and allowing it to sink in can help us center ourselves in the ocean on oneness instead of being castles in the sand. Try it out!

Take A Pebble by ELP - short version: https://youtu.be/IaYsgjn82GA
    Long version: https://youtu.be/ux9B-rDQ6yQ

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2021), Dreamtimer (18th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (17th June 2021)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk6GNKlSReo

My unconscious is the potter,
    Shaping and molding me,
    Adding to and taking away,
    Until I'm all I can be.

Pluto (the unconscious Soul), Neptune the collective unconscious, and Uranus the personal unconscious constitute a major reason why I am a tropical astrologer versus vedic. These three factors in the horoscope take the fate versus freewill conversation to a whole new level! Then, once we add that Spirit, our personal Spirit and Great Spirit exist within the personal and collective unconscious, we begin to see the power of astrology and all forms of connecting the ego to the unconscious (yoga, meditation, plane medicine, etc.).

This expansion of the conscious ego into the unconscious realms will affect every aspect of our lives. We will see the synchronicity, the projections, the intentions, and the evolutionary impulses more clearly and be able to choose and act more in alignment. Our relationships will lighten up as they no longer need to "carry" our projections as each partner owns their "stuff." Pain and suffering will lessen as it will take fewer "reminders" that we are off track with our unconscious soul intentions and the world will be a better place as we open our hearts with love and compassion. Yes!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2021), Dreamtimer (24th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (19th August 2021)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Khc9WWabwA

Life is breathing in and out,
    Sitting in silence then giving a shout.
    If I only do one and neglect the other,
    I lose my balance and am torn asunder.

After hitting the stop button and walking back to my micro-hut, I had more thoughts concerning the healing of the masculine. What I can say is that just about all of us have a wounded masculine after experiencing many lifetimes with wounded leaders, parents, and siblings. However, each has been wounded in unique ways with individual responses to those wounds.

In the video, it may have sounded like we should all chill out, stop taking, desiring, and wanting so much. But this is only one wound and one response. There's also the wound of "I don't deserve to get what I want, so why bother asking?" Or the wound of "I don't even know what I want because I always been told and never asked." The list can go on and on when it comes to desires, which ones, and our individual soul history. You always have to look at the whole chart for the soul's evolutionary journey and Chiron's house, sign, and aspects. You can learn all about astrology, your Chiron, chart, and more in the new New Paradigm School of Astrology! Check it out! https://bit.ly/3fUewqV

This week's songs have to include "Let It Be!"
    Whether it is mother Mary or the Brotherhood of Light, let's wake up to the help of Spirit Beings! https://youtu.be/u6T5C-jzSH0
    And... Shining Star by Earth Wind and Fire! https://youtu.be/rl-WSmryfSY
    Thumbnail artwork by Fulton Hobbs: instagram.com/fultonhobbs

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th August 2021), Dreamtimer (20th August 2021), Emil El Zapato (19th August 2021)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQqFWfmhBCs

To love and to be loved,
    Is the profoundest gift of all.
    When I open and give my heart to another,
    I am blessed as well.

Indeed, the fruit tree grows and ripens its fruit and then gives it all away. We can be likened to a fruit tree as our lives are all about building ourselves and hopefully giving our gifts away! We’ve been building for awhile now this year and after the harvest of Virgo comes the sharing of Libra. This can be exciting if we are confident within and value our gifts, or a bit scary if we are living in poverty consciousness and fear running low or out.

One way or the other, the sense of belonging, of loving and being loved is the “stuff” life is made of, what movies, music, poems and books are written about. “Love makes the world go around.” Truly, love is the experience of being united/one with "All That Is," Source, Creator, or God/dess. As such, it is the power of life, of healing, of birthing, and of being all that we can possibly be. We could make a stretch and call it the meaning, purpose, beginning, and ultimate ending of life itself. Let's do it!

Red Hot Chili Peppers! https://youtu.be/t1Ys6-C08C8
    Somebody to Love! https://youtu.be/5QAF2qF4wHU

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th October 2021), Dreamtimer (8th October 2021), Emil El Zapato (6th October 2021), Octopus Garden (6th October 2021)