Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaypacha - New Paradigm Astrology

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    I feel like a nut in a cracker,
    Really getting squeezed,
    Knowing it's a test I'll just do my best,
    And not forget to breathe.

Gotta say all this Capricorn/Saturn is pretty heavy/serious. It can be a little challenging to hold your head up and give a good belly laugh! Whew! Throw in some Mars and Pluto and we could feel like we got thrown under the bus. This is what they call "character building" by goddess! Listen up, straighten up, grow up, and get your goat up there to the top of the mountain.

As the mantra mentions, it is a test. Saturn, the great taskmaster symbolizes graduation and there are always a few tests prior to that. He teaches us patience, perseverance, objectivity (don't take it personally), determination, commitment, and self-discipline/control to name a few traits. Obviously, the upside is, yeah! It would be great to have all these traits and be a mega-superstar! Well, now's your chance. Buck up and join the ranks! More to come for sure.....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th December 2019), Dreamtimer (29th December 2019), Elen (13th December 2019)

Thanks
    Like the plants and animals,
    I'm growing all the time,
    And need to restructure, change and expand,
    If I am to truly shine.

Out with old and in with the new! We're growing and expanding (in some ways/places like it or not!) and we need to change it up to accommodate it all, eh? Today's Solar Eclipse and the lunar eclipse coming up with the full Moon are major indicators of the "changing of the guard." Personally, it's time for us to stand as our own guards and let in what we want and keep out what we don't. That mountain goat didn't get to the top sitting around!

So yup, like I mention at the end of the report, this is a great time to reflect on where we wanna be 15 or 30 years from and just who and what we want with us and who/what are going to help us get there. That may necessitate trimming back on those relationships, activities, pursuits, even incomes, that are not in "gonna get me there" column! Best to do it now as Saturn is still closing the cycle until the conjunction on January 12, after which will be the start of the next! Transition Time!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th December 2019), Dreamtimer (29th December 2019), Elen (27th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (25th December 2019), modwiz (25th December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I swear my daughter bought me that book for Christmas a couple of years ago...I went looking for it but couldn't find it...which bugs me for a number of reasons.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th December 2019), Dreamtimer (8th January 2020), Elen (27th December 2019), Wind (29th December 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    That image of a nova with a butterfly shape is just beautiful.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th December 2019), Elen (30th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (29th December 2019), Wind (29th December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Speaking of the cosmos, Swedes are weird The last scene of the transport ship is 6,000,000 years after its departure...in a Lyran solar system.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ1jrsoyNuI

For those who don't know, Aniara is a Swedish poem written in 1956. It is the only work of science fiction to win a Nobel Prize for literature.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th December 2019), Dreamtimer (29th December 2019), Elen (30th December 2019), Wind (30th December 2019)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKhXcIKkbGE

When the claws of negativity,
    Are pulling me way down deep,
    I wrap myself in the arms of Great Spirit,
    And trust her my soul to keep.

We've made it to the big Saturn/Pluto conjunction! It is the only exact conjunction that will be happening tho Saturn will retrograde back close enough to have us "feeling it" all year long. It will actually be blown even bigger as Jupiter comes along soon! Altogether, this makes for the big "changing of the guard" that we have been talking about for a long time. Birthing a New Paradigm. Let's just remember that this birth process is a 100 years, not 100 hours!

We have plenty of time understand, heal, educate, envision, and manifest these dreams and goals that we may now be coming aware of. I believe it starts with loving friendship leading to community leading to self-sufficient, living in harmony with nature. Let's help balance all the yang energy trying to conquer, control and dominate with some connection, love, and music......oh yeah!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th January 2020), Dreamtimer (8th January 2020), Elen (9th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (9th January 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6exARGrY-s

I am forever getting reminded,
    About the limits of time and space,
    Rather than let it get me down,
    I need to pick up my pace.

The fact of the matter is (Saturn in Capricorn LOVES facts) that Life can be cruel. Our little egos cannot grasp or comprehend the infinite intelligence of Life/Source/Creator and is often thrown around like a bobber on the ocean waves. We (our ego/bodies) are not immortal, we are not omnipotent, invincible, all knowing, or all powerful by any means. We are actually quite fragile, dainty, and easily hurt (whether we admit it or not). However, tho the flesh is weak, the Spirit is strong! We imbue these bodies and these lives with our indomitable, multidimensional, infinite soul-nature and that's where the fun begins!

As co-creators with Source, we incarnate to knead, push, mold, carve, shape, and play with this material world in our own unique way using our own unique gifts. And that inventive spirit is what Aquarius is all about. We've been bumped around lately over the rocky road of Saturn/Pluto, but now the time is to regain our footing, take the materials (physical, emotional, mental and spiritual) at hand, and get on with re-inventing reality! Best done with a little help from our friends (says Aquarius)!!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th January 2020), Dreamtimer (6th March 2020), Elen (16th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (20th February 2020)

Thanks
    Regardless of my surroundings,
    What people say, do, or feel,
    I have a core, essential truth,
    It's my destiny to reveal.

Haha! That is so Leo, isn't it? But it can also be Aquarius! So it is just perfect for that full Moon in Leo opposite the Sun in Aquarius, especially following the new Moon in Aquarius on the 24th. I think we should also strike while the iron is hot as they say, before Mercury goes retrograde. While he's still direct (externalization of the internal impulse) is a wonderful time to share your dreams, fantasies, and who you'd like to be or see yourself as becoming. He'll soon be going retrograde which is a better time for inner reflection and can even signal miscommunication and misunderstandings.

While we have Chiron in Aries for the next 7 years or so, Venus coming upon him this week may highlight some sensitive feelings that we would be wise to integrate into that "core essential truth," of ourselves. The more we incorporate our heart/feelings into our identity the more "true" and "core" it is, eh? Wishing you the best in all your endeavors!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th February 2020), Dreamtimer (6th February 2020), Elen (6th February 2020), Emil El Zapato (20th February 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSdtWhdsjx4

It will take a lot of discipline,
    To do what I came in to do,
    But coupled with love and commitment,
    I know I can see it through.

Well, I feel like we should brace ourselves for the next 6 weeks of Mars in Capricorn with all the aspects the warrior will be making. The question is how best to do that? Contract, numb out, withdraw, stay home, be silent? No! We just need to do our kundalini yoga, get centered, build our magnetic field nice and strong, and stay in the neutral mind! Yes!

Otherwise, you may feel pulled between that Mars in Capricorn wanting to buckle down and push through vs. the retrograde Mercury feeling rather confused and wanting to blow it off. As we develop more and more discipline to stay with our spiritual practice, tune in, align, and center, we tap into the greater flow and know when to act and when not too. This doesn't need to be confirmed by the facts, others, or conventional timing, we just KNOW. May you stay "in the know!"

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th February 2020), Dreamtimer (15th February 2020), Elen (13th February 2020), Emil El Zapato (20th February 2020), modwiz (13th February 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSNoblsobVc

There is a time of reckoning,
    When I need to clean up my act,
    Own what I've done and carry on,
    Because there's no going back.

Yup, time to 'fess up, let it go, and move on. Reminds me of the "scapegoat" which originated in the old testament as a goat that would walk through the city streets and everyone would cast their "sins" (errors) upon it and it would then be cast out into the wilderness. This is a time when we may be confronted with our shortcomings which can lead to us ridding ourselves of bad habits and more.

Rather than remain in the fantasy that we are innocent regarding anything hurtful, we can instead own that we are "imperfectly perfect." Imperfect in the sense that we are human, and perfect in knowing that all pain ("imperfection") and suffering is the result of a lack of consciousness and can be used as a vehicle to expand our consciousness (evolve). As long as we use every experience to awaken our hearts and liberate our consciousness, then it has fulfilled its highest purpose. We can both admit that we made a mistake (or maybe two for some of us LOL!) and rejoice at the opportunity of becoming a better person because of it. Let's all turn the "you're bad," into "I'm good!"

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th February 2020), Dreamtimer (20th February 2020), Elen (20th February 2020), Emil El Zapato (20th February 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_c_u8z8Y70

Now is the time to sit very still,
    And open my heart to the Spirit's will,
    Then follow the guidance received from high,
    To serve and bring all into the light.

Wow, so much to say with so little time! I didn't even mention the increase of financial instability in this video (I have previously) with Uranus in Taurus. Part of the whole scene of Piscean/Neptunian chaos unfolding (which will continue and increase through this year), is the sudden, unpredictable, extreme ups and downs of everything Taurus (money, goods, services, food, resources, and everything environmental) indicated by Uranus transiting the sign of Taurus from last year through 2026. I have no intention of stirring fear and paranoia by any means, however, forewarned is forearmed. Astrology is the best tool available for the study and use of the natural cycles through which all life on this planet grows and evolves. I would be remiss not to inform my friends when a low in the cycle is approaching.

So while this mantra may seem a passive acceptance (or denial) of what is, it is actually quite the opposite. It is futile to plant seeds in the snow expecting they will grow. There is a time and season to act, and a time and season to listen inwardly, prepare inwardly, build up inner strength and breath IN. This is such a time. What I didn't mention either is that come the equinox, when the Sun traverses Aries, it WILL be the time to breath out and act, and we will be glad that we have built up our reserves in order to do so. So we don't need to go into fear, rather use the tools we have been given to wisely plan our lives and maximize the use of our resources. Blessings on your journey!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2020), Dreamtimer (1st March 2020), Elen (27th February 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG5spkgqap0

I love to shower and wash away,
    All that has come but cannot stay,
    If I am to maintain my optimum health,
    And shine my radiant, beautiful self.

"The times they are a crumblin'" could be a new rendition of Bob Dylan's classic. Not mentioned in the report is another manifestation of the Pisces/Neptune archetype and that is paranoia. We can see the fear latent within the collective unconscious and what happens to the whole economy (a mirror reflection of that collective consciousness) when people are afraid and stay home and don't spend their money. We experienced the biggest economic downturn in a long time when Pluto entered Capricorn in 2008 and it doesn't leave until 2024. This is not a good time for speculation as this year and the next few coming are going to be a major roller coaster ride.

Another thing I didn't get to in this report is the beauty and power of the true experience of cosmic consciousness that is opening up with this Sun/Neptune conjunction! Not thrill-seeking hallucinations and flashes of enlightenment from substances or experiences stimulating serotonin and dopamine rushes, but still, empty, void and peaceful bliss. I was going to describe it in the report as going out into the desert (or sailing near the poles) where there is "nothing." At first, it feels/appears/looks like there's nothing happening but as you slow, listen, stay, heighten and expand your awareness, more subtle activity, life, and energy becomes noticeable. The same is true with our consciousness..... it behooves those on a spiritual path to not chase "adventure, new experiences, and trips," as much as desiring pure consciousness, where the ultimate truths reside. Injoy!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th March 2020), Dreamtimer (6th March 2020), Elen (6th March 2020)

Thanks
    2025 seemed so far away. It doesn't now. I'll be glad to be out of this cycle. Of course there will always be trials and tribulations...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2020), Wind (6th March 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW_XWx4TSJc

I will forever be vulnerable,
    To forces beyond my control,
    They remind me to live my purpose,
    Before it's time to go.

I gotta say, all this fear going around is totally representative of a population out of touch with their own power, the power of Spirit, and the power of the unconscious (that weaves webs of paranoid deception). Astrology reminds us that there are no accidents, just life (unconscious spiritual forces) teaching us new lessons about the nature of reality and the nature of ourSelf. During times like these we need to buck up, toughen up, and project ourselves more truthfully into our environment than ever before, not recoil, shrink, and "hope" to evade pain and suffering. Love, love and more love to those who are suffering, losing, and grieving, as we heal the wounded warrior within.

This is such a time to remain strong while soft and loving, to speak out, assert, and not back down in the face of oppression while gently sharing our most vulnerable truths, wounds and pain with those we love. We can do this, and we will do it..... together, not alone. Reaching out, embracing our truth and the truth that love is the most powerful force in the universe is what is going to cure this virus and any other ill that befalls humanity. Let's get real, work together, love together, and heal together.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th March 2020), Dreamtimer (12th March 2020)

Thanks
    Those crazy goats!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th March 2020), Wind (12th March 2020)