Thread: Kaypacha - New Paradigm Astrology

Thanks
    Thanked 19,956 Times in 4,340 Posts

Astrology for the Soul July 31, 2019

There's weird energy in the air,
    I can't afford to be naive,
    But I'm not going to let it change my plans,
    To live in peace and harmony.

Well, I think I really got going there at the end of this when I got into the fact that we have to CREATE peace and harmony going forward. It is not a given. In fact, with unconsciousness, apathy, laziness or self indulgence, it's almost sure NOT to happen. It's time to come together (Aquarius) and create ways and means where ALL are included, accounted for, and respected. These CONSCIOUS plans will create the future we want, not AI but HI (get it?)

As for timing..... Jupiter is putting his brakes on and coming to a complete halt. Time to be pulling out those plans and refining, and redrawing them in preparation for distribution and manifestation! We've had our noses rubbed in the pile for a little bit so we know what needs to be cleaned up. By late August and into September the carts going to be rolling forward again and it would be best to have all your goodies on board! Get ready to ROLL OUT!

34:27 mins

Whatever is true. Whatever is noble. Whatever is right. Whatever is lovely. Whatever is admirable. Anything of excellence and worthy of praise. Dwell on these things. Jesus Christ (I agree)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th September 2019), Aragorn (1st August 2019), Dreamtimer (1st August 2019), NotAPretender (1st August 2019), Wind (1st August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,948 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Life is a constant reminder,
    That I must go in to go out,
    As the more I discover, accept and embrace,
    The less crippled I am with doubt.

Enter the Lion! Yes! Like I mention in the report, we've got a virtual Sun/Venus/Mars conjunction for the rest of the month! Not only through Leo but then moving into and "coming of age" in Virgo. With Jupiter turning direct the wheels are gonna start churning again, ready or not. For Lions with no doubt about who they are and why they are her this is a powerful, creative time. For those who are still trying to "play other's games," doubt themselves, their power, and their purpose, this is gonna be one scary ride!!!

Easy to see the value of self inquiry here which enables us to identify our strengths and assets and to be clear about what we want in our life and what/who we don't. I don't think lions have regrets! Quite the example for these times. Lastly, let's not forget that we ALL have Leo in us, we ALL have a SUN in our charts and we ALL have a 5th house...... this Lion stuff is for all of us and not reserved for some special group. We're ALL special!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th September 2019), Aragorn (9th August 2019), Dreamtimer (8th August 2019), Elen (9th August 2019)

Thanks
    Sorry, forgot to post this. Been kinda occupied lately. Video length ~ 30 mins.

Creation is a violent act,
    Destroying what was before,
    It's up to us to imbue it with love,
    So the result is something more.

We've got a powerful feminine Venus that just consulted with the "Source of Light" (Sun), now on her way to consult with a "descending" Mars...... look out! The opportunity afforded can be the creation of sacred union or the reverse, admonishment, karmic backlash, and power struggles. It's really up to each of us personally and society at large to see how each will use their power - constructively or destructively.

The masculine may go into defense mode and attempt to further suppress the voice of the feminine, the dark, the public etc. The feminine may shutdown, harden, and revolt against the advances of the masculine. Hopefully, a common respect, mutual admiration (and LOVE) can unite them together for the creation of a new paradigm based in acceptance, devotion, and co-creation. Let's see!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th September 2019), Aragorn (17th August 2019), Dreamtimer (18th August 2019), Elen (18th August 2019), NotAPretender (24th August 2019)

Thanks
    Video length 31:31.

Love is healing, supporting and giving,
    Perfecting and sharing myself,
    A psychic cleansing, emotional clearing,
    That restores me to optimum health.

Well that was a long Pele! What remains in my mind is this whole relationship of Venus being the lower octave of Neptune. So beautiful! Like octaves on a piano, they are the same note at different frequencies! In astrology, Neptune symbolizes the collective unconscious and Venus is our conscious experience of the feminine. It is the feminine that is, in a way, Nirvana. And it is the masculine in us that wants to penetrate ultimately into that infinite ocean of oneness, another metaphor for facing or conquering it's own death = the longing for immortality!

This can be played out at a number of different frequencies or levels, from the gross to the sublime. But as I may have mentioned in the video, they complement and fulfill each other. The masculine without the feminine can grow fierce and violent in its isolation, the feminine without the masculine can become sentimental (mentioned in the Youtube link of the Tristan/Isolde story below). May you heal and unite your own divine masculine and feminine and live in eternal bliss on earth!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th September 2019), Aragorn (24th August 2019), Dreamtimer (26th August 2019), Elen (24th August 2019), NotAPretender (24th August 2019)

Thanks
    I can get worried with all that is wrong,
    So I need to remember that it all belongs,
    And spend more time,
    With the sea, the stars, and the Sun.

The astrology for this coming month, seeded with the Virgo New Moon Thursday, points to a period of cleansing brought on through revelation(s), hidden truths, and perhaps traumatically. Virgo is about healing and healing, whether spiritual, psychological, emotional or physical, requires getting to the root cause(s) of the problem. While this can be uncomfortable, it is necessary.

As the mantra states and I discuss in the report, it can be difficult to face ourselves, our lives, or what's going on in our relationships or the world at large. The beautiful grand trine with Saturn and Uranus promise that if we do stick with it, great learning, advances, and awareness will result. So hang in there and look at your "stuff!"

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th September 2019), Aragorn (29th August 2019), Dreamtimer (6th September 2019), Elen (30th August 2019), NotAPretender (6th September 2019)

Thanks
    I now know that this will take,
    More time than I had thought,
    For as I prepare to share my truth,
    There's more I need to leave out.

Neptune/Jupiter wants it all and Virgo says "Wait a minute! We gotta whittle this down and polish it up before it's ready to go." These days can be like the final few days before the opening of a Broadway production. Check the lights, props, lines, sales, bla bla bla..... and the countdown is on so hurry! It can be exciting or excruciating depending on whether everyone did their part - correctly!

Yup! harvest time is when farmers get to see just how well they tended those crops (as well as how much mother nature cooperated!). If we've done our work, good work, paid attention, been present, stood in integrity, etc. these next couple of months are going to pay us off big time. Likewise, if we've been sloppy, lazy, spaced, or numb we might have some catching up, making up, and fixing up to do just to break even. Hope you are in the former group! Polish it up and let 'er shine!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th September 2019), Aragorn (6th September 2019), Dreamtimer (6th September 2019), Elen (7th September 2019), NotAPretender (6th September 2019)

Thanks
    Video length about ~ 30 mins as usual.

I really need to take care of myself,
    As my heart is opening wide,
    To the bliss and the pain, both within and without,
    As it seems like there's no place to hide.

What can I say? It is such a mixed bag these days depending on your karma (past thoughts and actions)! It's a reality. We reap what we sow whether we consciously remember sowing it or not. That's what reincarnation is all about. We may all give great thanks most probably that we are shielded from remembering all that went down in the past until we are able to handle. Let's face it, the childhood recapitulation of it for this life is often challenging enough!

So, that being said, I want to stress that this Full Moon can truly be ILLUMINATING! The Moon/Neptune experience can totally range from disillusionment to nirvana! The Sun/Mars/Jupiter/Moon/Neptune/Lilith T-Square provides us with a great "open door" into the collective unconscious where we are all connected. I think it all depends on the particular frequency you personally are vibrating to what comes up during this time. I'm going to come on Youtube and do a live meditation like I mentioned in the report at 5pm EDT = 2pm PDT = 11pm CEST = 7am Down under! Nothing fancy, we'll just breathe, relax, and do a chant together or something, eh? Whatever you're up to..... wishing you the best!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2019), Elen (12th September 2019)