Thread: Kaypacha - New Paradigm Astrology

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STrBC9EJlYY

Sometimes it's good to cry out loud,
    And acknowledge all the pain,
    Feel my feelings and honor myself,
    For trying as hard as I can.

Too funny, I didn't know it was Children's Day! In Costa Rica they have a special day honoring kids and I just find out now while uploading this that it's today. Yup, well, with the north node in Gemini (for more than another year), the sign of the puer/puella eaternis, it is helpful to honor our inner child, play, stay curious, and look around.

In the report I asked the question: What do you do when you try as hard as you can and it doesn't work? Isn't that the story of life? The answer is you DEVELOP. You grow, evolve, and develop new skills, talents, perspectives, beliefs, and invent new ways to accomplish your goals. You get out of the limited conditioning, maybe rebel or revolt, experiment, go alternative, PROGRESS. Let's face it, if we didn't fail we might not evolve!

The same is true of social/political/religious/educational/law enforcement/health care institutions. Let's face it, the road to enlightenment is filled with potholes, breakdowns, overheating, and flat tires. The sides of it are littered with old, rusty, wrecks that couldn't or wouldn't get repaired, renewed, attention, and care . Which is where we come in.... for each other. Maybe you can be a tow truck? Mechanic? Bring extra parts or fuel and pass 'em around? I hope so, 'cuz on the road ahead I see a tunnel coming with no shoulders or light. Let's hook up and make a caravan hitched together so tight that no one gets left behind. Blessings

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th September 2020), Dreamtimer (10th September 2020), Elen (10th September 2020), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnQ_AaofX1c

I am constantly meeting myself,
    And my changing needs as I grow.
    If I'm not honest and willing to admit,
    My truth I will never know.

OR

We are constantly meeting ourselves,
    And our changing needs as we grow.
    If we're not honest and willing to admit,
    The truth we will never know.

As I produce the Pele Report primarily for personal soul growth, I suggest using/repeating the first mantra to yourself through the week to help stay centered in, and express your truth in any given situation. "The Truth Shall Set You Free," is what I'm repeating to myself over and over, and what comes up sometimes is that it's hard for me to always know what's true these days! Hence, the video at the beginning and end of the report which I took while taking a boat through "The Gate to Hades" in Greece. These days are much like we are digging/mining for the "gold" way down deep and we have to keep digging and digging layer after layer after layer to get to the bottom of things/Self, eh?!

Retrograde Mars is symbolic of this turning the sword inward and slicing through all our own personal illusions/delusions and past actions that brought us to this point. So interesting how the outside world mirrors our inner process (at least for me). We'll all be re-hashing and hearing more about the same issues as more and more "truths" are revealed over the next couple months, and hopefully, each of us can come to some new revelations about who we are, what we're made of, capable of, ready for, and what we're not. This is hard work but the payoff of knowledge resulting from this process will be super helpful when making the decisions and new commitments with the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction in December. So dig in!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2020), Dreamtimer (24th September 2020), Elen (17th September 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZL5KE7cnpk

Some say don't go in or out,
    That this is all there is,
    But beyond the curtain of everyday life,
    Lies a world of infinite bliss.

The play of light and dark has eternally created a rainbow of color and experience. The seed/egg germinates or is fertilized in darkness where it first breaks open. The light, power, and spirit energy needs to build up within to expand the organism. It grows and pushes and makes it way toward the light. As I mention in the report, we will be surrounded with more and more darkness where our inner light and strength will be needed as Jupiter closes in on Pluto and finally Saturn by December 21.

So where do we find this strength, light, and power? Not so much outside ourselves in worldly things, people, events, or success. We take the journey inward, we grow inwardly, sensing ourselves and the subtle worlds of spirit. We draw on the invisible, intangible, mystical realms that weave the fabric of our physical reality. As we open our hearts, minds, and senses to the spirit realms, we are nourished, comforted, and strengthened. With greater awareness and ease we will then re-enter this everyday world ready to manifest the dreams we've been given.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th September 2020), Dreamtimer (24th September 2020), Elen (24th September 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Good advise...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th September 2020), Dreamtimer (24th September 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2020), Wind (24th September 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lWPRnDTkAg

I'm in the process of stripping away,
    What once worked but now has to go,
    I need to be patient and carefully examine,
    My foundation before I build more.

I've got a new website (TODAY!)! Check it out! WOOHOO! https://newparadigmastrology.com/

Let's talk about that Full Moon conjunct our wounded healer Chiron! We may all be feeling somewhat powerless or impotent these days, which can drain our energy and bring us down. But like I spoke of in the report, Chiron/Moon wants us to FEEL DEEP DOWN who we are so that we create lives that genuinely nurture our soul nature.

There is nothing surface or superficial about Chiron. He calls us into our wound/pain, and while uncomfortable, we learn through imperience just who we are and what love truly is. Chiron teaches us that life without love is not worth living and that our true happiness lies in opening our hearts.

When rebuilding our lives, let's use love as the cornerstone. The Full to 3/4 Moon is the disseminating phase wherein we get the feedback from others on how on or off track we are. In keeping with the overtone of this year (my mantra going in was "2020 The Year of Transformation from Death to Resurrection"), it is a time of reaping what we have sown for better or for worse. Whether you call it karma or consequences, we've set a lot in motion both personally and collectively, and the reaper (sometimes grim) is coming around.

Let's just live and learn and let it go at that... don't take it too personally! Enjoy!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd October 2020), Dreamtimer (5th October 2020), Elen (6th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnWZ3pTx-DM

There is no doubt that I want to break out,
    And be totally free once again.
    But the Spirit of Love want me to include,
    Other's hearts and lives in my plan.

Check out my new website and join up! https://newparadigmastrology.com/

The "Covid fatigue" is definitely written in the stars. Covid or not, they say this is a "big karma" time to look at our stuff hard and long, and straighten it out before we get to go out and play. Now karma has some bad connotations so let's not forget that you COULD have some GOOD karma too! We all probably have some good and some bad, it's super rare to have all one or the other. My definition of it is "What goes around comes around," and we've all either consciously or unconsciously sent around some less than perfect energy.

Anyway, in the vid I also discuss the balancing out of the masculine/feminine, light/dark, yang/ying energy and mention that we've gone about as far as necessary out to the end of the masculine pole. It occurred to me after the camera went off that this can also be mirrored in the concept of "ownership." I remember being amazed that the indigenous peoples of North America never thought of cutting up the land into pieces and having different individuals "own" it. This "ownership" has now extended into so many arenas of human activity that some people are "owned," and it has given certain individuals "more value" due to "owning" more things/money. Materialism, which I see as one of the core roots of today's problems, is a yang/masculine/separation phenomena that needs to be addressed but seldom is, eh?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th October 2020), Dreamtimer (7th October 2020), Elen (8th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2020)

Thanks
    Interestingly I got the Tower card for this friday as I made a weekly reading earlier.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V15FfLO6Gk

I have seen and heard enough,
    To call a spade a spade,
    I need to own and speak my truth,
    Before it is too late.

That's right! We don't have forever! We're not getting any younger (except for a few Gemini/Cancers). Actually, the first mantra that came to me this morning was something more along the lines of "If I don't know myself by now it may just be too late." LOL However, that's probably not so nice and not so fair especially for the younger ones among us (including myself as I change faster than I can keep up with).

But to stay on point with today's report, I want to emphasize that I'm really referring mostly to our intimate partnerships more than political views, beliefs, or jobs. This month and next can be devoted to sorting out what you want and don't want, what you can give and what you can't give, what you can surrender to and what you simply cannot give up. These are the types of "decisions" I'm talking about, internal, personal decisions that are just fine to make/clarify with Mercury and Mars both retrograde. Don't worry, they'll be coming out by the end of the year with either breakups or deeper commitments/contracts (spoken and unspoken), but this is a good time to be having those heart to heart talks and laying it all out on the table with each other. Ultimately, the truth shall set you free (the Sun going into Sag perhaps/hopefully?) so let it do it's work! Blessings!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th October 2020), Dreamtimer (1st November 2020), Elen (15th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

Ludwig van Beethoven - Symphony No. 5 in C minor, Op. 67, "Fate"

This music came to my mind; Beethoven hearing "Fate" knocking on the door.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th October 2020), Dreamtimer (15th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2020), Wind (16th October 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qosn-w-BaIM

Like in an interrogation,
    My resistance is being broken,
    Helping the investigation,
    Expose the root of the problem.

Yup, that’s Scorpio! I was thinking that I could just as easily make a playlist per week instead of just a song. I’m thinking “Take Another Little Piece of My Heart,” by Joplin, or how about “When I Break Down” by Alan Parsons Project? For sure “The Boxer” by Simon and Garfunkel. I’ll see if I can find them and put links below. Feel free to add yours in the comments!

What else can I say that hasn’t been said. Don’t feel alone. With Mars and Mercury both retrograde nobody’s goin’ anywhere LOL! Another saying that comes to mind is, “You can run but you can never hide,” some western movie I think, but it feels like we’re treading water (or getting water boarded) until we drop our defenses, excuses, denials, lies, coverups, masks, pretensions, fabrications, misrepresentations, and all other forms of BS and come to the table (of Life). It may just not be that bad, maybe hurt for a little bit, but when we lay it all down we will also lighten our load and fly higher! Go for it!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd October 2020), Dreamtimer (22nd October 2020), Elen (22nd October 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd October 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    How 'bout The Boxer by Carbon Leaf?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd October 2020), Elen (22nd October 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd October 2020), Wind (22nd October 2020)

Thanks
    I copied the whole newsletter here as I felt that the message is particularly important this week.

Astrology for the Soul October 28, 2020

Hola Ghosts and Goblins!

Say hello to the Full Moon occurring Saturday, October 31, at 8° Taurus 38,” a minuscule 3” away from Uranus!

This full Moon heralds intense, sudden, unexpected surprises that will be upsetting and unsettling as she continues on her way through Taurus into Gemini and Cancer. The Moon rules the subconscious, women, the public, and our innermost feelings that reach back, and often reflect, our childhood conditioning, habits, and patterns. She rules the tides and all liquids. It’s advised not to have surgery under the full Moon as blood loss is common. Studies have shown an increase in criminal acts and mental/emotional instability with the full Moon. This occurring on the Scorpio/Taurus axis with Uranus’s addition indicates a period of intense, profound, and dramatic upheaval. Fear, insecurity, and paranoia can lead to actions and reactions that are impulsive, extreme, and dangerous.

Uranus is the planet symbolizing lightning change from a soul-spiritual perspective that brings forth the naked truth from our individual, unconscious depths to the surface. It is our need to break free, revolt, and individuate. Moving through Taurus for 7 years, it reflects a period where each of us breaks from the norm to discover our OWN truth, our OWN values, our OWN self-worth, and our OWN unique way of surviving, generating income and living a fulfilling, contented, life. As such, and especially conjunct the Moon and opposite the Sun, it portends the need to break from external control/manipulation and exploitation by others, often through rebellion and revolution. These are revolutionary times when we may all be feeling the urge to break free, liberate, and rebel against external individuals, family members, jobs, and institutions that limit, confine, or control our self-expression.

The retrograde motion of Mars and Mercury is also associated with breaking away from the norm and both acting (Mars) and thinking (Mercury) for ourselves.

Mercury stations to go direct in Libra on November 3, Election Day in the USA. We may all be feeling quite on the edge of our seats, emotionally irritated and impatient, finding it hard to relax, breathe, slow down, and center. Our hearts, minds, and bodies are all stimulated with hormones and chemicals being rapidly fired from our brain and nervous system throughout our bodies. This is a week for chamomile tea!

It reminds me of the movie I saw as a kid, “The Day the Earth Stood Still.” Ironic that that movie was about aliens landing and making first contact with humanity. Uranus rules the unknown/alien. We may all be feeling “alienated” by what may appear as (and actually be) crazy or insane behavior we never saw before or thought possible. This is a rapid opening/expanding of our consciousness into the unknown, so it is best to be emotionally prepared to not go into shock (Uranus). Fortunately for us, astrology helps us see these waves coming on the future horizon, as I’ve been predicting this for over a year, so we will not be as jolted as many others. Hopefully, you can act as a grounding rod for loved ones who may be less stable.

Collectively, we will see mass confusion leading to hysteria in some cases as Mercury stationing indicates poor communication, electronic, messaging, voting, tallying, and sorting delays, leading to mistakes, misunderstandings, and errors.

We can be assured that the election results will be delayed and contested, keeping the United States in particular, but also the global economy (Taurus), nervous as so much will be “on hold.”

With Mercury ruling the North Node, we can thank the stars that he’s stationing in Libra, the sign of mediation, law, balance, peace, and justice. Unfortunately, he is square Saturn (blocked by external authorities and institutions) this whole week! It will be best to brace ourselves for some tough, drawn-out, legal battles, court orders, and uniformed forces blocking, controlling, and in other ways suppressing (Saturn), communication, transportation, and commerce (Mercury).

As I mentioned in last week’s Pele Report and will most probably discuss further this week, the good news is that all this tension and adversity help expose the roots of our problems, both individually, in our relationships, and collectively. It’s time to have those hard conversations. However, these are precisely the valuable and necessary conversations that need to be had to co-create solutions and move forward (2021). They are so hard and we are in the mess we are in because these conversations have NOT been had when they should have.

The dentist drills out the cavity, the doctor digs out the cancer, the cleaner removes the dirt, dust, and mold. The more they procrastinate, the more painful the process. We’re getting scrubbed, and it’s not comfortable, yet we’ll be squeaky clean by the time we get out of this shower!

It's time for my secret weapon,
    Knowing the Law of One,
    That though we appear so different,
    We're the same when it's all said and done.

I forgot to mention this week’s song! How about “A Hard Rain’s a-Gonna Fall”? The aspects are foretelling a rather arduous, if not audacious, weekend where things could get pretty crazy. As I mentioned in the report, it’s excellent to liberate and break free as long as we don’t get too far out there in the extremes (Uranus). The right path to liberation lies in the center between the polarized extremes, but this full Moon will be stirring up sub-conscious emotions that could pull us off our center.

If you find, hear, or experience others “losing it” in those extremes, the Taurus Moon may help you be the “grounding rod” that takes the shocking, disturbing, and traumatizing energy in, down, and through you to Gaia, who can take it, hold it, and settle it all down.

Good weekend to be out in nature, playing with rocks and mud. Enjoy yourself!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th October 2020), Dreamtimer (1st November 2020), Elen (2nd November 2020), Emil El Zapato (29th October 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jThuQrmCA8E

There are not many who will understand,
    What I know but find hard to explain.
    There is so much more than what meets the eye,
    I am humbled by the scope of the plan.

As I mention lightly in this report, there is a challenge in the spiritual world as some forces seek to drive the human race deeper into materialism where they (we) may lose awareness of our spiritual soul nature/origin. These forces are incredibly strong with the Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto stellium occurring in the earth sign of Capricorn, hence the need for us all to be even more aware and attentive to spirit worlds.

Here is the full text of the Sabian symbol for the 16th degree of Aries and its interpretation, according to Dane Rudhyar in his book "An Astrological Mandala" Vintage Books, NY, NY 1973.

Nature spirits are seen at work in the light of sunset.

Keynote: Attunement to the potency of invisible forces of nature. In the light of personal fulfillment (symbol of sunset and wisdom), man may be able to establish a life-giving contact with natural forces. These are active any time growth processes take place, but man's individualized mind is usually too focused on working for consciously set goals to be able to realize concretely the presence of invisible (or "occult") forces in operation. These forces constitute a specific realm of any planetary life. They are inherent in all "biospheres," on whatever planet. They are non-individualized and unfree energies forming in the substratum of all life processes - thus of the process of integration at the level of the planet-as-a-whole, i.e., the planet as an organism with its automatic systems of growth, maintenance, and organic multiplication. In this planetary organism, those nature forces act as guiding and balancing-harmonizing factors - somewhat as the endocrine system does in a human body, and behind this system, the more occult web of chakra energies related to prana - the solar energy. It is when this energy becomes less dominant - thus symbolically at sunset - or when the body energy is weakened by illness, fasting or sensory deprivation, that it becomes easier to perceive these "nature spirits" and to give them forms that symbolize the character of their activities. These forms differ with the cultural imagery of each human collectivity, retaining nevertheless some basically similar characteristics.

When this Sabian symbol reaches into the consciousness of anyone seeking meaning, it should be seen as an invitation to open their mind to the possibility of approaching life in a holistic and non-rational, intuitive manner.

This is the degree that Mars, symbolizing the leading edge of soul manifestation, came back retrograde to dwell on for three weeks from November 3-24 before going forward.

May we all take heed and re-member nature's spirit(s)!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2020), Dreamtimer (9th November 2020), Elen (6th November 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81A93yXxtqc

The present and future grow out of the past,
    And all I have said and done.
    Owning and feeling, laughing and crying,
    Bring us together as one.

Whoa, that was a long one! This Pele Report looks more at the long term relationships between the eclipses and the Capricorn stellium. In the short term, like this weekend, the message would be to let those feelings, whatever they are, come up and out. The eclipse can be like Source opening the valve of the lower chakras to let off some pressure.

The good news is that while there may be some "Freudian slips," or vulnerable feelings, beliefs, or needs exposed, knowing the astrology puts you ahead of the game. These are coming up right on target, just at the right time, TO BE SEEN, FELT, AND LET GO! This is GOOD, let's not forget that. The truth shall set you free, and it may not feel like that when you're in it, but it will in the long run. Liberating yourself from your own past will free you more than getting any laws changed, believe me (not that there aren't some laws that need changing!).

Mercury in Scorpio (with Venus) being the "overlord" of this lunar eclipse, says, "dive deep baby, you can do this!"
    Just listen to Dave Mason, "We Just Disagree" https://youtu.be/b2ff8qXa248
    And then how about Jackson Browne "Doctor My Eyes" https://youtu.be/9wF7zc_YK6A

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th November 2020), Dreamtimer (3rd December 2020), Elen (27th November 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th November 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlaEY7hpMls

When in a big transition,
    It's okay to be afraid,
    But I let go knowing that,
    After the night comes another day.

This week's lunar eclipse will continue bringing up powerful feelings right on through the upcoming solar eclipse on the 14th. These feelings will include fears, needs, grief, sadness, and number of other "negative emotions," that most of us have been taught to hide, avoid, or deny. At the least we've gotten some messages that others don't want to hear or deal with them and we should maybe go off to our room, process them alone, and come back when we're better?

And yet it is these very feelings that connect us emotionally, give us a sense of belonging, and sooth the inner child inside each of us. Venus in Scorpio wants to dive down into the depths of these feelings, feel the mystery, and experience the power and passion that is released with them. This is great time to learn how to hold ourselves and hold each other as we say goodbye to the past and let go what can't come along into our future.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd December 2020), Dreamtimer (3rd December 2020), Elen (3rd December 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd December 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9D0x5RKq0

2020 = The Year of Transformation from Death to Resurrection
    2021 = The Year of Initiation, Gestation in Preparation for Creative Manifestation

This astrological perspective on the portal to a New Paradigm now being entered by humanity demonstrates the initiatory nature of 2020-2021. Looking at the astrology of the 2020s (yes, we are only just beginning) from a historical point of view, we see the convergence of a great many timelines happening now. Using the tools of New Paradigm Astrology, Kaypacha unravels the different threads weaving this tapestry of change.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd December 2020), Elen (23rd December 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2020)