Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Kaypacha - New Paradigm Astrology

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v0x5NVM2SE

Some say we must stand up and fight,
    Rid the world of evil to live in the light,
    However life is not black and white,
    As the stars tell me over and again each night.

Below is a little quote from Rudolf Steiner with regard to lunar eclipses. It's a dark time so I wanted to inject some loving light into it with my video this week. I look forward to connecting again later..... Farewell with these crazy energies!

“When there is an eclipse of the moon, the man of today merely says: ‘Now the earth comes between the sun and the moon; hence we see the shadow cast upon the moon by the earth.’ That is the physical explanation. But in this case also the old initiate knew that a spiritual reality was behind the physical fact. He knew that when there is an eclipse of the moon, thoughts stream through darkness down upon the earth; and that such thoughts have a closer relationship with the subconscious life than with the conscious life of the human being. The old initiates often made use of a certain simile when speaking to their pupils. It is; of course, necessary to translate their words into modern language, but this is the gist of what they said: ‘Visionaries and dreamers love to go for rambles by moonlight, when the moon is full.

There are, however, certain people who have no wish to receive the good thoughts coming to them from the cosmos, but who, on the contrary, are desirous of getting hold of evil, diabolical thoughts. Such people will choose the moment of a lunar eclipse for their nocturnal wanderings… Eclipses of the sun and the moon, recurring as they do in the course of every year, may really be looked upon as “safety-valves.”… The lunar eclipse exists for the purpose of allowing the evil thoughts, which are present in the cosmos, to approach those human beings who are desirous of being possessed by them. People do not, as a rule, act in full consciousness.’”

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th July 2020), Aragorn (9th July 2020), Dreamtimer (9th July 2020), Elen (11th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th July 2020), Octopus Garden (16th July 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Oh yes, a beautiful poem clearly describing the different stages of the zodiac of what love is.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th July 2020), Dreamtimer (11th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th July 2020), Octopus Garden (16th July 2020), Wind (11th July 2020)

Thanks
    Why Me, Why Now, and What's Next? The Astrology of 2020 and Beyond

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th July 2020), Dreamtimer (12th July 2020), Elen (11th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th July 2020), Octopus Garden (16th July 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I had a weird kind of revelation yesterday while watching Planet Earth. It was an episode focused on the oceans. It covered phytoplankton and the food chain. I realized that the most important forms of life on earth are the ones we barely think about.

We're at the top of the food chain. And we actively endanger it while being blissfully ignorant. We are the least rather than the most important.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2020), Elen (12th July 2020), Octopus Garden (16th July 2020), Wind (12th July 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y_-Rv5-Eik

It is extremely important,
    That I not become rigidly fixed,
    As a broader truth may reveal itself,
    That my hard heart and closed mind may miss.

"I'm gonna harden my heart, I'm gonna swallow my tears, I'm gonna turn and leave you here!" No, don't! That's the New Moon Muse weighing the golden scales coming up. The new Moon in Cancer is opposing the Saturn/Pluto conjunction in Capricorn..... The Saturn/Pluto in Cap can harden our hearts, blame, point fingers, want to destroy, the New Moon in Cancer wants connection, safety, and warmth. Let's all choose the latter!

It's looking like a busy week of socializing either at home (Cancer), with neighbors or on social media (Gemini) as the Moon moves through both. An excellent time to cuddle up with a new book, course, or practice/learn some new songs/music/instrument. I encourage you to hole healthy boundaries regarding the "outside world" placing demands on your time and energy, best to follow your heart, chill out and cook up a nice meal for the fam (better yet some baking)! Just like when a tornado, storm or hurricane is outside it's best to hunker down a bit and cuddle up. Blessings!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th July 2020), Dreamtimer (16th July 2020), Elen (16th July 2020), Octopus Garden (16th July 2020)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I had a weird kind of revelation yesterday while watching Planet Earth. It was an episode focused on the oceans. It covered phytoplankton and the food chain. I realized that the most important forms of life on earth are the ones we barely think about.

We're at the top of the food chain. And we actively endanger it while being blissfully ignorant. We are the least rather than the most important.
    Had exactly the same thought. It was, I think the day before yesterday. Something I have thought before but it felt compelling and profound like never before this time.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2020), Dreamtimer (16th July 2020), Elen (16th July 2020), Wind (16th July 2020)

Thanks
    Oh man, the more I hear about the upcoming transits the more excited I get or not sure if I should feel worried instead.

Only one thing is for sure, we're in for a hell of a ride during the next few years. I'd say that this year will be remembered...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2020), Dreamtimer (17th July 2020), Elen (17th July 2020), Octopus Garden (23rd July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Oh man, the more I hear about the upcoming transits the more excited I get or not sure if I should feel worried instead.

Only one thing is for sure, we're in for a hell of a ride during the next few years. I'd say that this year will be remembered...

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th July 2020), Elen (17th July 2020), Octopus Garden (23rd July 2020), Wind (16th July 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Lol. I wonder if my mom can make good on her promise to slap me into next year...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2020), Elen (17th July 2020), Octopus Garden (23rd July 2020), Wind (17th July 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maRURbDXvvU

There is inevitable loss following gain,
    As the waxing full Moon will certainly wane,
    One part of learning is producing the show,
    The other is listening in order to grow.

Round and round and round in the circle game! What goes up must come down, spinnin' wheels gotta go round. So what's on the rise is the new impulse for a new paradigm being forcefully, sometimes radically, sometimes violently, expressing with this Mercury 90 degree square to Mars in Aries (the sign of new beginnings). This will continue to escalate right up to the opposition September 24th (near the time that Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto start to go forward again!).

While it's a good time to "imagineer," there is also a strong impulse to rebel, tear down, destroy the old, and just be mean. Not to lay blame, but in many cases the old not giving way to, or supporting the growth of the new, in some ways is asking for it. A simple analogy is that of the parent child relationship. Some of us have/had parents that supported our individual self expression thereby requiring little arguing/distancing/rebelling in order for that expression to manifest. Others of us have/had parents that did not support, but try/tried to control our expression. In this case we either succumb/ed to their domination or rebelled/distanced ourselves from them in order to individuate. In some cases it could/would build up to violent confrontation.

The way I see the world unfolding at this time indicates that we are in a situation where the "powers that be," are not supporting the unfolding of the new, individuated, diverse forms of expression. The ensuing "peaceful protests" turning violent is the result of this "not listening." On the other hand, the "parents," or existing authorities can also serve the emerging new impulses by offering wisdom and guidance rather than letting impulsive acts of expression bring harm. Hence the new Moon of this month having the Sabian symbol of the muse balancing the scales.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd July 2020), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2020), Elen (24th July 2020), Octopus Garden (23rd July 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHjs0UzLt0Q

When I am confronted with what I consider wrong,
    My instinct is to counterattack standing firm and strong,
    But if I step outside the fray to observe what's going on,
    I can see the reason why and sing a whole new song.

This looks like a week of confrontation and revolution for sure. The question is with regard to what and "how?" It can be against another person, group of people, institution(s), the past, ourselves, or all of "Life!" When we confront and rebel we are often coming from an ego place of polarized, dualistic consciousness. Either/or, good/evil, me/you etc. where there is always a winner/loser, victim/perpetrator, right/wrong to the argument.

What I am suggesting with this mantra and Pele report is that we go beyond, or outside of the 3D polarized reality into the realm of soul evolution. In this realm it is all about expansion of consciousness in, with, and through, any and all human experiences. This is the paradox we need to deal with in the new paradigm. That there is both a right/wrong AND everything simply IS. It is a scary notion that can be unsettling and challenge our need to evaluate, judge, and claim moral victory. However, regarding soul growth, the loser may evolve through the experience far more than victor so who is the victor then? I'll leave that to you to decide LOL!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th July 2020), Dreamtimer (31st July 2020), Elen (30th July 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7vbS3uTwys

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth,
    Can end up with everyone blind,
    But if I listen as well as assert,
    There's a chance that we can all realign.

I wanna go to Alaska and visit Cory! His info is down at the bottom. For now, enjoy this Moon in Pisces with Neptune and Venus conjunct the North Node for a couple days. You may use it as a time to rejuvenate and prepare for a wild weekend as the Moon goes into Aries and joins Chiron, Black Moon Lilith, Mars, and Eris. Looks like another weekend of protests about something (anything for some people). I like the old adage about changing the things we can, leaving the rest alone, and having the brains to tell the difference. We've got a lot of fire going on, so try not to get burned!

On another note, I don't want to sound like we should go and hide either. It most definitely is a time to "face the piper," so to speak. If you've made mistakes and need to atone, by jove, be kingly or queenly enough to do it with elegance. And if you can help someone see their shadow (note the word "help" not "get back at"), by all means, use all this fire to perhaps overcome your fear and assert yourself. Again, "everything in moderation" can also be applied to communications this week. Speaking and listening to truth sets us all free, so let's fly like eagles!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th August 2020), Dreamtimer (8th August 2020), Elen (7th August 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W_SNHT5QPU

Some things are moving forward,
    some things are going back,
    I choose to focus on the blessings of life,
    instead of upon the lack.

Cautious optimism! Those are the words I was looking for in the report! This is a good time for cautious optimism, that just about sums it up. We may be tempted to lash out or break out with the mars/lilith/eris in aries the warrior breaking away from the "authorities," jupiter (big), pluto (powerful), saturn (established) in capricorn. Hence the caution.

We may also get some bad news, become disillusioned, or just want to escape the current, bleak reality with the sun/mercury quincunx neptune and pluto (didn't mention that in the report). Hence the need to maintain a bit of optimism to keep our creative juices flowing. Now caution and optimism are somewhat strange bedfellows but, together, they can help us stay on track building enterprises and initiating the reforms that future generations will thank us for. Slow and steady wins the race..... Injoy!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th August 2020), Elen (13th August 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_-Pdf94q3w

I stand in the middle between left and right,
    Each pulling me toward the extremes,
    My job is to extend my roots down deep,
    And make nests in my branches for dreams.

Link to the pope's 3-minute talk on the media: https://youtu.be/zcqkpcQSivA

As we move into Virgo this weekend, let us all eat right, exercise, and clean our hearts, minds, and bodies. May we stand firmly centered, holding at bay the Ahrimanic forces (Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter in Capricorn) that may seek to limit, squeeze, press, control, and dominate us. At the same time, may we hold the Luciferic forces (Black Moon Lilith, Eris, Mars in Aries) from welling up from deep down within seeking revenge, retaliation, destruction, pain, and suffering to those who have hurt us.

This square between these two cardinal signs, as mentioned in the report, will be ongoing for 6 more weeks or so, and it is the energy that can turn a peaceful demonstration into a riot or a conversation into an argument or a question into an accusation. It's big shadow time, time to see what's going on way down deep in there. It's time to purge ourselves and step into the "right use of power." As with everything else around here, it takes practice, practice, practice, and will take time and effort to contain, maintain, and mature.

One of the things my mother said (six kids) when we would tattle tail on each other was MYOB. Anyone remember that? Mind Your Own Business, LOL! Venus moving through Cancer and Virgo reminds us repeatedly to sweep in front of our own door.

May you withdraw your projections one by one that you and the world may live in peace for all eternity! Blessings!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th August 2020), Elen (21st August 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    It couldn't be clearer said:
    May you withdraw your projections one by one that you and the world may live in peace for all eternity! Blessings!
    Now THAT is a big pill to swallow. Thanks for sharing!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st August 2020), Wind (21st August 2020)