Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaypacha - New Paradigm Astrology

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd9mJiLQEcI

When I live today like there is no tomorrow,
    I give thanks for the love I have shared with the other.

Whew! Well, I went off on so much other stuff that I didn't even talk about the Equinox! Yup! Sun goes into Aries on Thursday and we have a new Moon conjunct Chiron, Black Moon Lilith, and square the nodes! As I did mention.... this is the week from way down under, intense, scary, and a time to be extremely mindful. We may see fights about more than toilet paper friends! This new Moon sets the tone for the coming which may well be one of panic, fear, and helplessness/hopelessness. The healing of the wounded warrior begins with recognizing our vulnerability and listening into it. Give it a shot.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th March 2020), Dreamtimer (20th March 2020), Elen (17th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd April 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyf2qobt2X0

I can be afraid,
    Of my feelings deep inside,
    But the more of myself I own and embrace,
    The easier it is to decide.

Very often birth is painful, messy, and a long process (getting easier when repeated). The birth of a new socio-political-economic-paradigm here on earth is proving to be just that. One thing that is for certain, we are in the beginning stages of this multi-year challenge and it is far too soon to see or predict the outcome. Mars is leading the way having just begun a new cycle with Jupiter and Pluto and next with Saturn this weekend. While we will see some new discoveries, approaches (dictates), and "solutions" to the current crisis, these will be short lived and function more as bandaids on a large, open wound. So I suggest getting mentally and emotionally prepared for this roller coaster ride as we will be on it for awhile.

Which brings me to the mantra! Our world in general has been "yang" oriented, seeking external stimulation, excitement, and distraction that has gone unchecked (like the US economy) far beyond the natural cycles of "new, waxing, full, waning, rebirth." When natural cycles are tampered with, not allowed to "breathe," more sudden, traumatic, and extreme conditions result. Having gone "far far far out there," it is now time to "deep, deep, deep in there!" Let's embrace rather than fear that perhaps unknown territory of "Self," and venture into our own unconscious fears, needs, desires, and dreams to make the most out of these "end times," and birth a future state of bhakti as referenced into this new Moon's Sabian symbol!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th March 2020), Dreamtimer (26th March 2020), Elen (17th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd April 2020)

Thanks
    Astrology for the Soul April 1, 2020

During these uncertain times,
    It's important for me to control my mind,
    As together with my body and feelings,
    It creates a temple for the Divine.

Well, if there is something I wanted to include in this report that I didn't, it would be the importance of treating each other kindly during this Mars/Saturn time. We are all dealing with our wounded warrior (Chiron in Aries square the nodes) and one sign of that wound is lashing out with the old "displaced anger." We've got some bad public role models out there now that are really lowering the bar of civility!

Let's just remember that there is a lot treasure deep down in there. Pluto, the god of the underworld was called the richest god. His domain included all the gold, diamonds, oil, etc. It's not easy digging or drilling for it but when we go down into our shadow (what triggers you in others is your shadow material), process our deep feelings of abandonment, fear of isolation, aloneness, and death, we re-emerge with huge nuggets of wisdom. May you dig deep into your feelings and resurrect renewed, replenished, and vibrant!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th April 2020), Dreamtimer (4th April 2020), Elen (17th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd April 2020), modwiz (4th April 2020)

Thanks
    Astrology for the Soul April 8, 2020

There is no better teacher,
    Than Mother Nature herself,
    Who's telling us it's time to learn,
    That health is our greatest wealth.

There's no doubt we're on a steep learning curve here! And the bigger/deeper the lessons the longer they may take to learn. With Mars moving through the discovery/inventive sign of Aquarius right now I'm sure we will be coming up with some solutions and cooperating more fully (with the nice trine to Venus for the rest of the month). However, the recent square to Uranus has manifested in some impatience to get the economy rolling again by lifting social isolation - not a good idea, premature. We do need to "stew in our juices" a bit longer I believe, to really "get" the full picture of what this is all about.

That Mars/Venus trine reflects some great opportunities in the midst of this crisis, to find new ways to work together, heal together, and change social structures to better meet the needs of the future. Really shows us coming together globally using technology, but let's hope that's not the only way!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th April 2020), Dreamtimer (10th April 2020), Elen (17th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd April 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd_pp5FFjIo

When surrounded with news some false some true,
    Where the total truth is yet to be known,
    I stay in my center and calmly connect,
    With my friends in the eye of the storm.

Well, this is a weekend to connect with friends, get creative, and have some fun no matter how that is accomplished! Venus in Gemini loves to socialize, Mercury in Aries is all fired up, and Mars in Aquarius has some brilliant new ideas to share. Much of the socializing might be about the future (Saturn in Aquarius etc.) and finances as the Sun moves into Taurus. Let's all brainstorm about a new paradigm so we can co-create it after this reset!

While all that is going on the surface, inwardly we may well be feeling the loss of those dear to us or the pain and suffering of so many of our brothers and sisters. The Moon is waning from her last quarter square and making her way through sensitive, empathic Pisces (conjunct Neptune). We're all letting go of a lot these days and it is important to grieve those losses. Hopefully some isolation will be lifted so we don't have to grieve alone and our human nature which is fundamentally social can return for some nourishing, loving, connection.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2020), Dreamtimer (16th April 2020), Elen (17th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd April 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6XwlhkM6-g

My feelings are a pathway,
    Leading to my Soul,
    Exploring them in silent stillness,
    My true Self I come to know.

Happy Earth Day! Let's celebrate our Great Mother! Our great mother and all mother's and all women, and all feminine, yin, receptive, still, dark, introverted, feeling energy everywhere in men, women, plants, animals, stars and galaxies! Let's balance the DOING with BEING as the the new Moon in Taurus shows us the way (ruling the north node at 0 degrees Cancer). There is so much music in the silence and soul in the space if we can quiet ourselves enough to hear/feel it.

I didn't even get to Ceres entering Pisces! She's closing her almost 5 year cycle from now until next February. While Ceres is associated with everything earthy, nutritious, nurturing, and prolific, she also has to do with grief. Grief at the loss of her daughter to the underworld. We may all be feeling/dealing with loss over these coming months as she transits Pisces, the final, closing sign of the zodiac. Truly an old way of being is passing to give way to a new birth. Fully feeling into our feelings at this time will best prepare us for birthing a sensitive, caring, love-based future paradigm. No need to rush, fix, fight, or yell, rather, trust, sense, forgive, pray, and give thanks for all that supports us through this transition. Blessings Be!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd April 2020), Dreamtimer (22nd April 2020), Elen (23rd April 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd April 2020)

Thanks
    Astrology for the Soul April 29, 2020

I sit alone in silence,
    To contemplate the plan,
    And ask Great Spirit to explain,
    So I can understand.

Well, at least one aspect that I didn't specifically mention in the report (though it was woven in throughout) is the Venus square Neptune. Venus is love, and Neptune, when in hard aspect, denotes illusions and delusions. So the square between the two with Venus in Gemini (all forms of media", can be "naively falling for fantasy, phantoms, mystery plots, and intrigue." Personally, knowing doctors and nurses working in hospitals where real people are really dying, I'm finding it harder and harder to listen to people call COVID-19 a hoax. Simply because you are lucky enough to not have a loved one of yours die (yet), is not a justifiable reason for putting yourself, your loved ones or complete strangers at risk of dying because a number of mostly anonymous people, who are offering little to none of their sources, are blowing smoke about a false reality, creating paranoia (Neptune in Pisces), and encouraging people to defy the 1000's of health officials from around the world who are working together to understand this virus and inform the public.

Perhaps you are not obese, diabetic, old, or infirm. Perhaps one day you will be. I encourage us all to care for one another, have patience, and use our time brainstorming about how we can change and improve the world. This can be an opportunity to come together to create new systems (healthcare), ideas, inventions, and clean science that will serve to heal our ailing planet (and society) rather than throwing stones at people and institutions that we want to blame for our problems.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th April 2020), Dreamtimer (30th April 2020), Elen (1st May 2020), Emil El Zapato (8th May 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74U1xaogpDQ

I want to take my power back,
    As I fear I'm losing control,
    But my head and heart getting overwhelmed,
    Drives me deep down into my soul.

Boy, it takes forever to get to the bottom of things these days! And it's even worse knowing that perhaps we never will. The truth is still not known regarding 9/11 (if you ask me), and there are so many special interests with so much camouflage/money/power regarding this pandemic it can be quite unsettling to know resolution/clarity may be far off or simply nonexistent. So what to do?

Astrology, the full Moon in Scorpio, and Her nodes moving into Gemini/Sagittarius all tell us there is a greater purpose behind all earthly events and that is to dive down into ourselves, find our own truth, our own purpose, our own will, our own path, and re-emerge to unite with other like-minded souls. The nodes moving into the mutable signs of Sag/Gemini indicate a time period (the next year and a half) of adapting/mutating/accommodating/adjusting to new realities. They call upon us to be flexible as the entire planet is being "remodeled." Let's try and chill a bit, not judge ourselves or others too harshly, not go too far out into the extremes (the merry-go-round), and weather this storm together. There's a silver lining to this cloud and it is learning co-operation.......... whew!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th May 2020), Catsquotl (8th May 2020), Dreamtimer (7th May 2020), Elen (14th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (8th May 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC5WE-d_R60

Placing my life in the hands of Spirit,
    Is the only way I can relax,
    Trusting that the truth will be shown,
    For all to see at last.

Retool, reset, retreat, reorder, restructure, rethink, reconsider, repair, the retrograde list goes on and on. You can add a few of your own, but I think you get the picture. It's time to re-trace some of our steps to see what beliefs (Jupiter) and what values/priorities (Venus) got us to where we are today. This is both personally and collectively, eh? Nice to have the Sun in trine with Jupiter and Pluto as we re-assess our relationships, activities, goals and more.

Things are heating up and the temperature will continue to rise on the "communication front." The Moon's north node will be transiting the "critical degree" (29) of Gemini from May 5 to July 9th. This is but a slight foreshadowing of the intense, confusing, and conflicting information we will be hearing for the remainder of the year as Neptune comes into square the nodes. Hence, the astrological advice to go within, strengthen your intuition, trust it, and "feel" the truth of what you are hearing/reading and what you are inwardly "getting," about the source of the info. Does it resonate with your truth or do you pickup/sense "something fishy." Practicing this helps strengthen your inner foundation so as not to get pulled off center by erroneous "truths." Blessings on your journey!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th May 2020), Catsquotl (14th May 2020), Dreamtimer (15th May 2020), Elen (16th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th May 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI9arZXi9l0

Learning to discriminate ever more and more,
    Seeing who it really is before opening the door,
    Checking the sources and looking up the facts,
    Helps me to determine who’s really got my back.

Probably the most important thing I wanted to say in this video (and forgot!) is life is about evolving and evolving is about becoming more conscious of who we are and what drives us. To this end, “negative emotions,” are just useful or “good” if not more so sometimes, than the “positive” ones! You may discover that deep down you really have been lonely and unsatisfied through the “negative emotion” of depression, anger, or emptiness. By feeling these feelings you may then go deeper and realize that you are unsatisfied because you never felt worthy enough to deserve getting what you want. This realization could trigger additional “negative feelings.”

However, the point is that once you become conscious or these characteristics, habit patterns, or conditioning YOU CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM! When the light goes off you end up seeing that you’ve just got to change some beliefs about yourself and by doing so, your life will change. Then you can look back and be glad you felt those feelings instead of numbing them out or ignoring them or suppressing the or hiding them to look “positive.” You see that they led you to profound realizations, self-empowerment, and you never suppress a negative feeling again and live happily ever after (Ha ha!). Not only that but bear with and maybe even encourage others to feel their feelings as a means of growth and evolution. Blessings on your journey!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2020), Catsquotl (21st May 2020), Dreamtimer (21st May 2020), Elen (21st May 2020), Emil El Zapato (21st May 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnzzNF6zLC8

Instead of death and destruction,
    Creating further division,
    It can ignite compassion,
    Forgiveness and resurrection.

It is so hard to feel the feelings coming up personally and through exposure to all we are experiencing collectively now! While the tendency or desire may be to run, hide, or numb out, these are the times (Sun square Mars) to take our spiritual talk and put it into action. These eclipses in Sag and Gemini (more on them to come!) call for us bring our south node beliefs and ideals, down into practical, communicable forms.

It's a good time to sort through our deepest values to arrive at our core truth. Let's recall that Eris, the goddess of Discord is challenging the Capricorn stellium from 2019-2022. Her apple "To the Fairest," was thrown between three goddesses representing Wisdom, Power, and Beauty. There are more than these three values to choose from, but they offer us a start at looking at just where our priorities lie, what we stand for, and what we want to work toward in the world (of course all three are nice!).

Once clear on our motives and "work," the next trick is to hold others with different priorities, lessons, or wounds in our hearts and minds as well so as not to create or further separation! If it's not one evolutionary task it's another! Best of all on your journey and may the stars be your guide!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd June 2020), Catsquotl (4th June 2020), Dreamtimer (7th June 2020), Elen (4th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (17th June 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O24tII1M-oA

Life is a musical concert,
    I’m the DJ in charge of the sound,
    Any track from love to hate,
    Becomes real when I lay it down.

I was going to use the metaphor of a jukebox where we get to pick from an infinite number of singles what song we want to play/hear, but I realized some may not know what a jukebox is LOL! Yikes! The times they are a changin’. Anyway, Pisces is about dreaming the dream and it won’t be long before Mars marches into Aries and wants to DO IT!

That makes this an important time to tune in to the most beautiful, loving, harmonies of the universe so that we are a walking symphony of love by next month and we’re bringing in the good stuff! I’ll be talking more about this total solar eclipse coming up next week but for now we are closing the lunar cycle that began 3 weeks ago (I bet you remember what happened then!). May you have beautiful dreams full of beautiful tunes until then!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th June 2020), Elen (11th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (17th June 2020), modwiz (11th June 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvki0kMa6ig

As we close a long sad his-story,
    Of life on planet earth,
    I vow to bring my open heart,
    To the future now being birthed.

Let's all remember that we've had mucho live on earth in both male and female bodies and not get hung up on the mantra. As I mention in the report, the socio-cultural-religious conditioning that we've all been subject to has been biased, unbalanced, and therefore distorted and unhealthy. But let's put that behind us by Jove! This is the time to be breaking free of the past and not only envisioning a new future but BIRTHING it.

So, let's all get cozy and comfy for the next month as the Sun and Mercury spend some time together in the sign of "home, roots, and family." It is also the sign of nurturing, which can include nursing and caring for those less fortunate. We may face some challenges as social/political forces upset us and "our happy home," hence the mantra to keep the heart open. All in all, while this is period of time fraught with uncertainty creating insecurity, together we rise to the occasion. Maybe light some candles and incense and do a little ceremony/ritual for the eclipse and call in those postive forces of change! It occurs at 11:41pm PDT Saturday = 2:41am EDT Sunday = 7:41am GMT.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th June 2020), Catsquotl (19th June 2020), Elen (18th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (17th June 2020), modwiz (18th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    As we sidle along...not directly confronting it but moving steadily while standing adjacent and in support...yeah, I like it...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th June 2020), Elen (18th June 2020), Wind (18th June 2020)

Thanks
    NAP, Elen, are you aware of the significance of the coming solar eclipse on June 21st?

Damn, nothing will ever be the same again after this year. The age of Pisces is ending.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th June 2020), Elen (18th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th June 2020)