Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

Astrology for the Soul July 31, 2019

There's weird energy in the air,
    I can't afford to be naive,
    But I'm not going to let it change my plans,
    To live in peace and harmony.

Well, I think I really got going there at the end of this when I got into the fact that we have to CREATE peace and harmony going forward. It is not a given. In fact, with unconsciousness, apathy, laziness or self indulgence, it's almost sure NOT to happen. It's time to come together (Aquarius) and create ways and means where ALL are included, accounted for, and respected. These CONSCIOUS plans will create the future we want, not AI but HI (get it?)

As for timing..... Jupiter is putting his brakes on and coming to a complete halt. Time to be pulling out those plans and refining, and redrawing them in preparation for distribution and manifestation! We've had our noses rubbed in the pile for a little bit so we know what needs to be cleaned up. By late August and into September the carts going to be rolling forward again and it would be best to have all your goodies on board! Get ready to ROLL OUT!

34:27 mins

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th September 2019), Aragorn (1st August 2019), Dreamtimer (1st August 2019), Emil El Zapato (1st August 2019), Wind (1st August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Life is a constant reminder,
    That I must go in to go out,
    As the more I discover, accept and embrace,
    The less crippled I am with doubt.

Enter the Lion! Yes! Like I mention in the report, we've got a virtual Sun/Venus/Mars conjunction for the rest of the month! Not only through Leo but then moving into and "coming of age" in Virgo. With Jupiter turning direct the wheels are gonna start churning again, ready or not. For Lions with no doubt about who they are and why they are her this is a powerful, creative time. For those who are still trying to "play other's games," doubt themselves, their power, and their purpose, this is gonna be one scary ride!!!

Easy to see the value of self inquiry here which enables us to identify our strengths and assets and to be clear about what we want in our life and what/who we don't. I don't think lions have regrets! Quite the example for these times. Lastly, let's not forget that we ALL have Leo in us, we ALL have a SUN in our charts and we ALL have a 5th house...... this Lion stuff is for all of us and not reserved for some special group. We're ALL special!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th September 2019), Aragorn (9th August 2019), Dreamtimer (8th August 2019), Elen (9th August 2019)

Thanks
    Sorry, forgot to post this. Been kinda occupied lately. Video length ~ 30 mins.

Creation is a violent act,
    Destroying what was before,
    It's up to us to imbue it with love,
    So the result is something more.

We've got a powerful feminine Venus that just consulted with the "Source of Light" (Sun), now on her way to consult with a "descending" Mars...... look out! The opportunity afforded can be the creation of sacred union or the reverse, admonishment, karmic backlash, and power struggles. It's really up to each of us personally and society at large to see how each will use their power - constructively or destructively.

The masculine may go into defense mode and attempt to further suppress the voice of the feminine, the dark, the public etc. The feminine may shutdown, harden, and revolt against the advances of the masculine. Hopefully, a common respect, mutual admiration (and LOVE) can unite them together for the creation of a new paradigm based in acceptance, devotion, and co-creation. Let's see!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th September 2019), Aragorn (17th August 2019), Dreamtimer (18th August 2019), Elen (18th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (24th August 2019)

Thanks
    Video length 31:31.

Love is healing, supporting and giving,
    Perfecting and sharing myself,
    A psychic cleansing, emotional clearing,
    That restores me to optimum health.

Well that was a long Pele! What remains in my mind is this whole relationship of Venus being the lower octave of Neptune. So beautiful! Like octaves on a piano, they are the same note at different frequencies! In astrology, Neptune symbolizes the collective unconscious and Venus is our conscious experience of the feminine. It is the feminine that is, in a way, Nirvana. And it is the masculine in us that wants to penetrate ultimately into that infinite ocean of oneness, another metaphor for facing or conquering it's own death = the longing for immortality!

This can be played out at a number of different frequencies or levels, from the gross to the sublime. But as I may have mentioned in the video, they complement and fulfill each other. The masculine without the feminine can grow fierce and violent in its isolation, the feminine without the masculine can become sentimental (mentioned in the Youtube link of the Tristan/Isolde story below). May you heal and unite your own divine masculine and feminine and live in eternal bliss on earth!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th September 2019), Aragorn (24th August 2019), Dreamtimer (26th August 2019), Elen (24th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (24th August 2019)

Thanks
    I can get worried with all that is wrong,
    So I need to remember that it all belongs,
    And spend more time,
    With the sea, the stars, and the Sun.

The astrology for this coming month, seeded with the Virgo New Moon Thursday, points to a period of cleansing brought on through revelation(s), hidden truths, and perhaps traumatically. Virgo is about healing and healing, whether spiritual, psychological, emotional or physical, requires getting to the root cause(s) of the problem. While this can be uncomfortable, it is necessary.

As the mantra states and I discuss in the report, it can be difficult to face ourselves, our lives, or what's going on in our relationships or the world at large. The beautiful grand trine with Saturn and Uranus promise that if we do stick with it, great learning, advances, and awareness will result. So hang in there and look at your "stuff!"

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th September 2019), Aragorn (29th August 2019), Dreamtimer (6th September 2019), Elen (30th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th September 2019)

Thanks
    I now know that this will take,
    More time than I had thought,
    For as I prepare to share my truth,
    There's more I need to leave out.

Neptune/Jupiter wants it all and Virgo says "Wait a minute! We gotta whittle this down and polish it up before it's ready to go." These days can be like the final few days before the opening of a Broadway production. Check the lights, props, lines, sales, bla bla bla..... and the countdown is on so hurry! It can be exciting or excruciating depending on whether everyone did their part - correctly!

Yup! harvest time is when farmers get to see just how well they tended those crops (as well as how much mother nature cooperated!). If we've done our work, good work, paid attention, been present, stood in integrity, etc. these next couple of months are going to pay us off big time. Likewise, if we've been sloppy, lazy, spaced, or numb we might have some catching up, making up, and fixing up to do just to break even. Hope you are in the former group! Polish it up and let 'er shine!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th September 2019), Aragorn (6th September 2019), Dreamtimer (6th September 2019), Elen (7th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th September 2019)

Thanks
    Video length about ~ 30 mins as usual.

I really need to take care of myself,
    As my heart is opening wide,
    To the bliss and the pain, both within and without,
    As it seems like there's no place to hide.

What can I say? It is such a mixed bag these days depending on your karma (past thoughts and actions)! It's a reality. We reap what we sow whether we consciously remember sowing it or not. That's what reincarnation is all about. We may all give great thanks most probably that we are shielded from remembering all that went down in the past until we are able to handle. Let's face it, the childhood recapitulation of it for this life is often challenging enough!

So, that being said, I want to stress that this Full Moon can truly be ILLUMINATING! The Moon/Neptune experience can totally range from disillusionment to nirvana! The Sun/Mars/Jupiter/Moon/Neptune/Lilith T-Square provides us with a great "open door" into the collective unconscious where we are all connected. I think it all depends on the particular frequency you personally are vibrating to what comes up during this time. I'm going to come on Youtube and do a live meditation like I mentioned in the report at 5pm EDT = 2pm PDT = 11pm CEST = 7am Down under! Nothing fancy, we'll just breathe, relax, and do a chant together or something, eh? Whatever you're up to..... wishing you the best!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2019), Dreamtimer (19th September 2019), Elen (12th September 2019)

Thanks
    When I'm feeling overwhelmed,
    A victim with no control,
    I need to get up, get out and shout,
    If only to hear myself roar.

We are experiencing, along with stern Father Time standing still, a preponderance of 3/4 squares. The 270 degree square is considered a "crisis in consciousness." Sun/Moon, Mercury/Saturn, Venus/Saturn, Jupiter/Neptune are all conspiring to make us all more conscious. At some point the question may arise, "Just how conscious do I wanna be?" It's all about "growing up," says Saturn. Part of that is the loss of innocence, which can include spontaneity, fun, play, joy, and fantasy/dreams. The "it's all gonna be OK" can get drown out by "You are responsible for correcting the situation or it won't be OK!"

While this is part of the evolutionary process, the truth is, it may not be fun changing our ways, letting go of unconscious behavior patterns, and accepting the responsibility. At times like this it is also healthy to have patience with ourselves, accept that we are striving human beings and feel the loss of innocence and the grief, anger, and pain that may be involved. The north node in Cancer says it's OK to cry, scream and shout when our toys get taken away. Bottling up our feelings in order to grin and bear it can also have negative impact in the present or down the road. So let out a big roar!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th September 2019), Dreamtimer (19th September 2019), Elen (19th September 2019)

Thanks
    Everything has a beginning, but,
    The end is determined by,
    How much love I give and take,
    With who, for what, and why.

With Pluto slowly stationing and Saturn slowly making his final pass over the south node of the Moon, it's clean up karma time. It's the end of past ways, the completion phase, the phase of realization "Was this worth it, did it work, did I succeed or fail." Time to tally up and more than "manage" our "wins" and "losses," learn from them. Did we spread our time, energy, love and attention in the best way, for the best reasons, and in the right directions? From a clear, clean analysis of the results we're experiencing, both obvious and not, we can gain tremendous self knowledge and grow.

This is certainly a time calling for mature, patient, compassion for ourselves and others who may be experiencing great losses accompanied with grief. Saturn can be a cruel taskmaster as he calls each of us to stand tall, in integrity, and become more self secure through each experience. Wishing you the best!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th September 2019), Dreamtimer (6th October 2019), Elen (26th September 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Astrology for the Soul October 3, 2019

17:41

There really is no hurry,
    As the mysteries of life and death,
    Reveal themselves subtly,
    in each and every breath.

Just what is life all about? Is it about schedules and business, and deadlines, and news or is it about self understanding, inner peace, and love? Jupiter finishing off his square to Neptune is still seeking the answers! In the meantime, life may throw up a bunch of paraphernalia/confetti in our faces to help us see if we're sure. Don't get pulled into the BS these days. The deeper mysteries of life are not changing as fast as we might think and the fundamental reasons for existence have remained the same. Go deep.

This is a great time to dig deep down into our woundedness to find the remedy and our special medicine for the people! Come together with like minded souls, put our heads and hearts together and re-member our humaness. Let's all slow down, take charge of our lives, and be the true "authors of our own lives" (authority), that we were born to be! Blessings

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th October 2019), Dreamtimer (6th October 2019), Wind (6th October 2019)

Thanks
    Video length 22:22

The true measure of power,
    Is not money, fame, or sex,
    But the capacity to see and know,
    And do exactly what is best.

Could be getting pretty knarly here for the rest of the month the way these transits are playing out folks. Like I say in the report..... after these Sun squares we've got Mars squares. And it's coming on now, especially as the Moon enters Aries (the warrior) and comes full on! Yikes! Not for the faint of heart! Probably hardest on the watery/air signs as the earth signs will ground in and the fire signs will charge back.

Any which way, as the mantra says, there is no predicting what will come up for you so it is a time where great discernment is needed and you will need to trust yourself and do exactly what is right for you (and everyone) at any given time. That may be charging and/or retreating, sometimes within moments of each other or from one phone call/chat to the next. Time to MASTER THE SITUATION.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th October 2019), Dreamtimer (10th October 2019), Elen (10th October 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Astrology for the Soul October 16, 2019

The path to inner serenity,
    Requires that I be,
    Resolving karmic relationships,
    Into peaceful harmony.

Transiting mars square the Moon's nodes (all week). In Libra. Yup, it's all about working it out, pleasant or unpleasant, easy or hard, it's time to sit down at the negotiation table and iron out a deal. This is with love, business, or associations. Squaring the nodes puts a stronger emphasis on it as a necessity more than an option. It has a bit of the "or else" that we could put on the end of it.

Preferring not to go into the "or else," we can focus more on the positive outcome of truly coming home to ourselves, getting to that north node in Cancer, feeling connected, nourished, fed, and whole. Out of the storm and into the safe harbor of belonging. It's worth the effort to get out of the competition, battle, power games, and take of the masks to make authentic connection. Go for it!
    25:24

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4zj4yMOR88

Just helping out Brother.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th October 2019), Dreamtimer (17th October 2019), Wind (18th October 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Astrology for the Soul October 23, 2019

Hold onto your hats...this is bumpy...so be warned!

When I shine my light into the dark,
    I don't know what to expect.
    But only by sharing my deepest self,
    Can I truly be fully met.

There is so much to say about what is going on not only for this week but for this month! I can only suggest that you sign up for my weekly newsletter where I go into further detail (and get the Pele Report sent to you Inbox)! The aspects this week point basically to the proverbial "Jack" popping out of the box! What has been simmering for quite some time has to come out, we can therefore either prepare ourselves to receive it or try to deliver it in the most clear and calm way. Otherwise, the result is traumatic for ourselves and others as Uranus rules sudden, extreme actions which cause trauma.

That coupled with Mars squaring Saturn brings up all our authority (and patriarchy) issues. I don't wish to get too political in the Pele Report itself as it's focus is upon inner spiritual soul growth. However, there are millions of people demonstrating around the world resulting in upsets, fear, and insecurity for millions more. We are now setting the stage for the 2020 Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto conjunctions and the end of long era of patriarchal, hierarchical institutions that are not going away easily or peacefully. Anyone on a spiritual path toward awakening will be sensitive to the collective consciousness and therefore also feeling the pain and anguish of our brothers and sisters. In addition to us restructuring our own lives to allow for greater self expression, let's also keep gratitude, peace, and hope in our hearts for the challenging times ahead.
    19:54 mins

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th October 2019), Dreamtimer (26th October 2019), Wind (25th October 2019)

Thanks
    As the seasons change,
    All nature knows,
    There's a time for self-expression,
    And a time to let it go.

Yup! 'Tis the season for letting go our own little plans and ideas and opening them up for input and modification/expansion by "others." Those others may be people, governments, banks, bosses, corporations, churches, or mother nature herself! Scorpio includes all forces beyond our control that force us to adapt, grow, and change, or face the consequences of our stubbornness (including death). Time to come out of our own little worlds and ideas and join forces in order to grow, evolve, and manifest greater change (including revolution)!

Mercury turning retrograde here and remaining in Scorpio almost twice as long as normal is the universe basically telling us we all need more therapy LOL! We need to talk/listen/share with other "mirrors" in order to see our shadow and make the necessary changes we can't see ourselves. This may be a counselor or a courtroom and can go one way or the other. You may find out just how great you are or you may find out how bad you are (or should we say have been). One way or another it is good to listen and reflect on the feedback we get these next 3 weeks while Mercury is retrograde as there is vital information for us contained therein. Take it in and check it out, if the shoe fits, wear it, and if not, let it go!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd November 2019), Dreamtimer (20th November 2019), Elen (19th November 2019)

Thanks
    As I review my life,
    Where I'm going and where I've been,
    Some things are beginning,
    And others need to end.

"Things" can have many meanings! We tend to think of things as external objects, however, I'm also referring to inner attitudes, beliefs, emotional patterns and more. How much we trust, surrender to relationship, control, and expect are also "things" that can hold us back from evolving. This week can be a time to use all our communications with others to examine just how we feel, where we are (or have been) and if we want to keep approaching life and others in the same way.

With the Venus square to Neptune there may be some disappointment or sorrow associated with a particular situation or relationship that has not been going deeper or more toward joy and fulfillment. This doesn't necessarily mean that we need to let it go, it may mean that we need to change our expectations, approach, or go deeper into the dynamics, needs, fears, beliefs etc. and see how we might change ourselves to more fully engage in it. There may be some powerful creative realizations that lead to an even more fulfilling experience down the road with some work. Blessings on your journey!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th November 2019), Dreamtimer (20th November 2019), Elen (19th November 2019)