Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Sammy's Smorgasbord

Thanks
    Thanked 43,102 Times in 11,916 Posts
    Perfect material for a joke segment...and we wonder why...no we don't...we don't wonder why, we know...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2019), Aragorn (12th August 2019), Dreamtimer (12th August 2019), Elen (12th August 2019), Wind (12th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sammy View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    With all due respect for David Icke, I think he's wrong about this one, except perhaps for the Zionist angle, because QAnon has been co-opted by the Israeli intelligence along the way.
    OK, and how are you drawing this conclusion? Do you have an information source or two that builds a reasonably sound case for this? Please, point me to the information as I am now in the "Q(ueue)" with those who are wondering what's true and what may not be.
    Oh, I don't remember anymore where it was posted or by whom, Sam, but one of the QAnon perpetrators ─ there's more than one, mind you, and they're not all males either ─ has fessed up on who they are, including their names, how it all got started, how they operate in terms of gathering the information they post before anyone else gets to see it, and so on. They were essentially geeks who had been involved with the IT infrastructure of Trump's electoral campaign, and that's where they met, and where they came up with the idea. And he has also stated that even though it was all merely intended as a LARP, they became so addicted to their own game that they couldn't stop anymore.

Eventually the guy left and the others carried on, but the one who left said that one of the others had been contacted by the Mossad, and that's when they started inserting Zionist propaganda into their messages ─ this propaganda was not there yet in the beginning.

That's about as much as I remember. And to add an Aianawese spin to it, my intuition ─ or "noospheric diving", if you will ─ tells me that this is the truth.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2019), Chester (12th August 2019), Dreamtimer (12th August 2019), Elen (12th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th August 2019), Wind (12th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Gosh hurtfullll, I forgive you Aragorn dear bro even though you know what you do, tisa a love n respect that you do it from.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th August 2019), Chester (12th August 2019), Elen (12th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th August 2019), Wind (12th August 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Why is what Aragorn said hurtful, Aianawa? (you yourself call people haters and brainwashed)

Reagan said that you could be from China, or Ireland, or India or Poland and you could come to America and become and American.

That was the beauty of our nation and our Democracy.

Now the folks who stole his slogan wish to stop this thing which made America great.

Shame on them.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th August 2019), Aragorn (12th August 2019), Elen (12th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th August 2019), Wind (12th August 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Can I be a mod?

I want to be able to protect myself from trying to put myself on my ignore list.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th August 2019), Aragorn (12th August 2019), Dreamtimer (12th August 2019), Elen (12th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th August 2019), Wind (12th August 2019)

Thanks
    Sammy your sense of humor tells me there is great hope for you

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th August 2019), Aragorn (12th August 2019), Dreamtimer (12th August 2019), Elen (13th August 2019), Wind (12th August 2019)

Thanks

That was moderatorly funny.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th August 2019), Aragorn (12th August 2019), Elen (13th August 2019)

Thanks
    Here you go, Sammy.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th August 2019), Aragorn (12th August 2019), Chester (12th August 2019), Elen (13th August 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Here you go, Sammy.

I love Pink... it is one of my three favorite colors (along with purple and blue). Sometimes my first favorite

Anyways... there was a time I tried to put someone on my ignore list but they were a mod and thus I was not allowed to do so and so I always remembered that.

Anyways, the post I almost made (yesterday) had something to do with my request. I did save my text and just re-read it. I am glad I quickly changed the post (essentially deleting it). And no, it was not laced with comments that would be moderated... it was saying things that I could see might have been hurtful for a certain other member who would likely (and correctly) assume the comments were aimed their direction. And I realized that one of my personalities still thinks I can actually make a (positive) difference in this world with my "words"... the subtle lingerings of an ever present savior complex reasonably subdued via an improved "real" higher self that still has a long, long way to go.

I decided to unpost my post.
    Last edited by Chester, 12th August 2019 at 16:17. Reason: to correct grammar and spelling
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th August 2019), Aragorn (12th August 2019), Dreamtimer (12th August 2019), Elen (13th August 2019)

Thanks
    An interesting conversation -

It's just a ride

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th August 2019), Aragorn (16th August 2019), Dreamtimer (16th August 2019), Elen (16th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th August 2019), Wind (16th August 2019)

Thanks
    and so... what may be the actual truth?

It's just a ride

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd August 2019), Aragorn (23rd August 2019), Dreamtimer (24th August 2019), Elen (24th August 2019), Wind (24th August 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Perfect material for a joke segment...and we wonder why...no we don't...we don't wonder why, we know...
    I will only address this one. The only reason I bother is because it is my hope this forum deserves better.*

This is a friendly reminder to those who love to use the word "we" in the way as has been used in the statement quoted above... as if every single other human being (or sentient being for that matter) shares the same foundational mindset required to agree with whatever the umbrella ("we") is cast over when used without definition or, if defined, proof.

It is insulting to individualized intelligence.

It is an affront to the right to think for oneself.

It is a form of cyber bullying as well against those who do not share the same view and thus do not fit in the "we" world of the speaker or writer.

Folks who use this tactic should understand that its usage only works on the vulnerable, especially the emotionally vulnerable. Folks who pretend to hate hate actually fan the flames of hate of the vulnerable by such usage. My recommendation to those who continue to do this on this forum do so with some serious personal self examination whereby they may find a more constructive way to communicate.

*This was not meant to single anyone out yet I used a benign example of such... others here do this and if they are honest with themselves, they know they do it.

I am just suggesting its time folks moved past Orange and Green and become anchored in Tier Two.
    Last edited by Chester, 27th August 2019 at 14:28.

It's just a ride

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2019), Aragorn (27th August 2019), Dreamtimer (27th August 2019), Elen (28th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (27th August 2019), Fred Steeves (27th August 2019), modwiz (27th August 2019), Wind (28th August 2019)

Thanks
    ok, ok, it was in good taste and very sympathetic to the world at large.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2019), Aragorn (27th August 2019), Chester (28th August 2019), Elen (28th August 2019), Wind (28th August 2019)

Thanks
    and so... what may be the actual truth?
    I'm starting to listen now, but I want to start with point that really niggles me. Why do we have to line up as Conservative/Science Sucks! - Progressive/Science is King!

I don't know...it seems like a horrible place to conceptually/intellectually live. It is a contrived dichotomy and counter-productive to anything that wishes to make sense. Just my opinion but very very unfortunate in that it screams intrinsic bias...We have to do better, we just have to...
    Last edited by Aragorn, 28th August 2019 at 17:55. Reason: fixed your quoting attribution

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2019), Aragorn (28th August 2019), Elen (29th August 2019)

Thanks
    I'm in 15 minutes and so far they haven't said anything. They are discussing recent advances in microbiology that are completely irrelevant to Darwin's Theory. As one states, what the goal is is to determine the emergence of complexity...the how and perhaps later in the video, the why. The fact that Darwin was unaware of the true complexity doesn't matter. Newton formulated some fabulous natural laws not realizing the nature of relativity, nor even remotely the nature of quantum mechanics.

So what they are referring to is the fact that microbiologists have formulated new gene pairs, specifically the x/y that is able to 'pattern' new proteins and are indeed capable of creating new forms of life...so what? Does that mean Darwin's Theory no longer holds? Are they talking about walking and talking new forms. Does it say anything beyond the truism that it is an enhancement that exemplfies the 'novel', the creative spark that defines creation as validly described by Darwin in perhaps its initial form. I guess I'll find out by watching the rest but not so far.

Disclaimer: I tend to believe in the validity of Intelligent Design but not in its dichotomous form, in my chosen form... God guides! There is no reason for would be iconoclastic children to sit around in their pompous rooms and thrones and declare that they have 'seen the mountaintop'...Frankly, they would not if they had...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2019), Aragorn (28th August 2019), Elen (29th August 2019)