Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Spygate, Real Draining

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Lol you say silliness, some say evolving humanity will always have change either created or forced ( one side or other ) in a leave behind the false, lies, manipulation, evil etc to to effect outside, including other star etc systems, for evolving to happen, some say just as a person works n creates a differing evolving self through mindfullllness etc to be at peace, the macro is all doing this, so lots of baggage to gift or transmute away. so imo at this point in our collective and mutual gathering mind wise especialllly, all is purrfect. Oh unless Q posts again lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (23rd February 2022)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Gosh why has it gone on so long ? years
    Why did they chase after Whitewater for years? If there was a 'there' there, it would have been there.

Why are they making up the big lie now? It's always been about manufacturing. That's why they have to say it over and over. That's the conditioning part. My brother enlightened me on the tactic decades ago. "It's not about the truth," he told me. "You're naive if you think it is," he told me. "You just say something over and over again. That's how you get the votes. That's where the power is. It's not about the truth."

I was laughing at all the talking heads reacting to Giuliani saying truth is not truth. Where were they the last three decades? That's been standard operating procedure from the Republicans for decades. They just make stuff up about Hillary because of the Pavlov effect. It's so easy now.

And that's why I have pointed out the grave danger of the rhetoric being used to describe 'liberals' in America. "They hate America. They hate our way of life." Those words have been conditioned into the national conscience with the muslim terrorists. And now it's being used against Americans.

It's vastly stupid, base, and corrosive. But it's such a knee-jerk, the talking heads cannot see the forest for the trees anymore.

There was plenty going on with Russia which is why folks also have to keep saying it was nothing. Folks were conditioned to believe that a pandemic happening right before their eyes was a Democrat Impeachment Hoax.

It's really easy to do once people have been conditioned.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th February 2022), Emil El Zapato (23rd February 2022), Wind (23rd February 2022)

Thanks
    Ok unsure if it is left or rite rag.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/durham-...d=hp_lead_pos2

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Ok unsure if it is left or rite rag.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/durham-...d=hp_lead_pos2
    It was a market watch journal for many years, I think the False Profit bought it some years ago.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th February 2022)

Thanks
    Ok BNC, trying to just pass on the data here regards the Durham, Biden allowed it to continue under him also, gosh BNP what would you call a trust worthy news channel nowadays for all people to watch ?.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (27th February 2022)

Thanks
    Just realised something important, many here only choose one side , their side, of news from where ever, so may have missed that it has been confirmed that Trump was spied on, most here know this ?.

To Be clear, before and during 2016 election, unsure if it is conclusive regards Trump being spied on while president, yet.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (27th February 2022)

Thanks
    With the Durham report out, spying yes, can mods put me back into or allow me to post again on my fav thread > https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...Bought/page200 < ?