Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How does Assange's arrest and Mandatory Vaccine Mandates relate?

Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,531 Times in 8,303 Posts
    If Chris could share an experience, like a shared dream experience, that could be personal proof for someone because they would be a direct witness.

But that kind of witnessing doesn't come with empirical proof.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th April 2019), Aragorn (19th April 2019), Chris (19th April 2019), Elen (19th April 2019), NotAPretender (19th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 23,596 Times in 5,227 Posts
    Horse has bolted

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2019), Dreamtimer (19th April 2019), Elen (19th April 2019)

Senior Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,872 Times in 584 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    If Chris could share an experience, like a shared dream experience, that could be personal proof for someone because they would be a direct witness.

But that kind of witnessing doesn't come with empirical proof.
    Personal proof is possible, because our perceptions are subjective and personal. However, it would not be empirical proof or reproducible in any way. This is a problem with psychic phenomena in general, they happen and are real, but they tend to be random and people have no control over when or how they occur.

In my own case, I have seen enough to know that psychic phenomena and spirits/deities are real, but this will only satisfy myself, personally. I could not provide any sort of proof that would conclusively satisfy the general public, let alone the scientific community. If I was really lucky, maybe I could find one open-minded scientist (Michio Kaku would be top of my list), to conduct a little experiment. If I could get a higher-dimensional being to visit and interact with him, he would probably be convinced of the reality of such beings (I think he already is, based on what he wrote about them, which I quoted on another thread a few months ago), but then again, it would not reproducible, so we still wouldn't have any concrete proof.

Even getting a higher-dimensional being to visit someone is a tall order, generally they're not interested and extremely busy as it is. They will do so when the situation warrants it, such as a medical or spiritual emergency and only when the person in question is open to them visiting and gives express permission. It is very rare indeed and I have only been able to convince higher beings to visit someone on a couple of occasions, where there was a real and immediate need for it. In general they do whatever the hell they want and are not the least moved by our little materialistic concerns, such as the need for empirical proof.
    Last edited by Chris, 19th April 2019 at 15:24.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2019), Dreamtimer (19th April 2019), Elen (19th April 2019), NotAPretender (19th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,005 Times in 4,136 Posts
    Empirical proof doesn't exist to someone without empathy. It's very much like...being stabbed by someone and when the person stabbing you asks you if it hurts. You would say yes, but the stabber will then say...prove it! Empathy is key to this problem...feelings which is another form of intelligence.
    Whatever is true. Whatever is noble. Whatever is right. Whatever is lovely. Whatever is admirable. Anything of excellence and worthy of praise. Dwell on these things. Jesus Christ (I agree)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2019), Chris (19th April 2019), Dreamtimer (19th April 2019), NotAPretender (19th April 2019), Wind (21st April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 14,409 Times in 3,164 Posts
    That's a cool thought Elen,

Chris, I've had different types of experiences than you, but my psychic experiences are what brought me to alternative forums. Truly, I was looking for validation and a serious need for a sanity check.
    What I ran into was a mass of right wing bigots...Talk about culture shock.

We don't have to have experiences in a vacuum of validation. There are many serious scientists examing the phenomena today.

Giovonni suggested a foundational level book in "The End to Upside Down Thinking". As DT said 'empirical' evidence is hard to provide on an individual basis...though I have done it...with a and a Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk...but you are not going to convince a random sceptic easily... That book is excellent though.
    "We are one thought away from changing the world!"

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NotAPretender For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th April 2019), Chris (19th April 2019), Dreamtimer (19th April 2019), Elen (19th April 2019)

Senior Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,872 Times in 584 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    That's a cool thought Elen,

Chris, I've had different types of experiences than you, but my psychic experiences are what brought me to alternative forums. Truly, I was looking for validation and a serious need for a sanity check.
    What I ran into was a mass of right wing bigots...Talk about culture shock.

We don't have to have experiences in a vacuum of validation. There are many serious scientists examing the phenomena today.

Giovonni suggested a foundational level book in "The End to Upside Down Thinking". As DT said 'empirical' evidence is hard to provide on an individual basis...though I have done it...with a and a Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk...but you are not going to convince a random sceptic easily... That book is excellent though.
    Sounds an awful lot like Rupert Sheldrake's work, which I greatly enjoy. No, matter doesn't create consciousness, it is the other way round and this becomes quite obvious once you start having psychic or spiritual experiences. One of the big realisations that science has yet to make is that most life is non-material, it exists purely as energy, vibration and spirit, in forms that are currently inaccessible to the five senses and thus, science, which is really just and extension of that, through material instruments. Higher-dimensional beings are so much more advanced than we are that it boggles the mind and we better start waking up to that reality.

Just to mention one here, the Sun God, he is just one single consciousness that controls the entire Sun. In fact our star is a manifestation of his consciousness. That is how powerful, ancient and cosmic some of these beings are.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th April 2019), Dreamtimer (19th April 2019), Elen (19th April 2019), NotAPretender (19th April 2019), Wind (21st April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 14,409 Times in 3,164 Posts
    Sheldrake is one of the names cited in the book...The referenced scientists are not lightweights by any stretch of the imagination.
    "We are one thought away from changing the world!"

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NotAPretender For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th April 2019), Chris (19th April 2019), Dreamtimer (19th April 2019), Elen (21st April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 Times in 810 Posts
    Did anyone mention the compartmentalization of vaccines with other programs?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st April 2019), Elen (21st April 2019), NotAPretender (21st April 2019)