Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Misinformation & Alt-Right Propaganda] Here we go . Globalises monetise climate change hoax

(account terminated) England
    Thanks

[Misinformation & Alt-Right Propaganda] Here we go . Globalises monetise climate change hoax

The greatest hoax ever .
    This will net the Globalists trillions for a change that is not even remotely man made .

Climate strikes spread worldwide as students call for action
    15 March 2019

Thousands of school pupils worldwide have abandoned classrooms for a day of protest against climate change.
    India, South Korea, Australia and the US are among the countries where teenagers are already on strike.
    The day of action is expected to embrace about 100 countries. They are inspired by Swedish teenager Greta Thunberg, who protests weekly outside Sweden's parliament.
    Scientists say tougher measures are needed to cut global warming.
    The Paris climate agreement of 2017 committed nearly 200 countries to keeping global temperatures "well below" 2.0C (3.6F) above pre-industrial times and to striving for a maximum of 1.5C.

The globally co-ordinated children's protests - promoted through posts on Twitter and other social media - have been going on for several months.
    On Thursday Greta Thunberg's campaigning earned her a Nobel Peace Prize nomination.
    In January at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, the 16-year-old told top executives and politicians that "on climate change, we have to acknowledge that we have failed".

"We can't drink oil, we can't breathe money": Students protest next to Rome's Colosseum

Ministers in some countries have voiced concern about children skipping classes.
    Australia's Education Minister Dan Tehan said "students leaving school during school hours to protest is not something that we should encourage".
    UK Education Secretary Damian Hinds echoed that concern, and the government said the disruption increased teachers' workloads and wasted lesson time.
    Young people protest across England
    Classroom walk-out over climate change
    But Environment Secretary Michael Gove backed the protesting children, saying in a video: "Dear school climate strikers, we agree."
    "Collective action of the kind you're championing can make a difference, and a profound one," he said.

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    Jesus H. Christ...who is paying you to say things that any decent human would find completely shameful.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th March 2019), Elen (16th March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Jesus H. Christ...who is paying you to say things that any decent human would find completely shameful.
    I'm starting to wonder about that myself. It is simply not realistic that a member of MENSA could be so badly deluded, even though I do still think they're a bunch of self-absorbed snobs.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (16th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th March 2019), Kathy (16th March 2019), Silly Wabbit (6th July 2019)

Thanks
    true Aragorn, this really is beyond blind stupidity...this is willful

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th March 2019), Elen (16th March 2019), Silly Wabbit (6th July 2019)

Thanks
    true Aragorn, this really is beyond blind stupidity...this is willful
    I've made an amendment to the thread title and moved the thread to a more appropriate category.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (16th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th March 2019), Kathy (16th March 2019), Silly Wabbit (6th July 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Here's a climate discussion from the Joe Rogan podcast.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th March 2019), Elen (16th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th March 2019), Kathy (16th March 2019), Silly Wabbit (6th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I've made an amendment to the thread title and moved the thread to a more appropriate category.
    I like it, Aragorn...perhaps another category would serve a useful purpose...Christopher's Own Perturbations and Delusionary Manifestations that He Learned by Osmosis while residing on Bizarro Earth.

definition: Learning by Osmosis

The only way students can learn faster is to have a more porous skull, or less knowledge/thoughts (molecular density) to begin with.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th March 2019), Elen (16th March 2019), Silly Wabbit (6th July 2019)

Thanks

Sitting up there on top of a mountain might get you lovely views of the scenery .But it does not help clearing the muck and effluent out of the valleys .

You are living decades in the past and need to start by acquainting yourself with the United Nations Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 Reports and Action Plans .Just for starters .

The whole subject is intricate and complex and has around a 50 year history for you to absorb before you can even think about commenting seriously. It is indeed shameful and that is precisely why I aired it . What you need to do is find out why most of the matters you assume to be true are based on planned deceit and lies .
    So instead of getting angry and spiteful as usual , first find out exactly what is being talked about .

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christopher For This Useful Post:

Silly Wabbit (6th July 2019), WantDisclosure (17th March 2019)

Thanks
    lol...judging by your comments Christopher...I'm decades ahead of you...don't give up your day job, because you'll never make it as a soothsayer.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th March 2019), Silly Wabbit (6th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Christopher View Post
    You are living decades in the past and need to start by acquainting yourself with the United Nations Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 Reports and Action Plans .Just for starters .
    It is exactly because of strong-headed misinterpretations, paranoia and knee-jerk reactions like the above that the mainstream cannot take this so-called alternative community seriously.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (16th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th March 2019), Silly Wabbit (6th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Here's a climate discussion from the Joe Rogan podcast.
    Let's get a few matters straight ---- a general and not a personal comment, prompted by looking at the same status quo positions for the Nth time .
    I have been reading IPCC reports for decades .Garbage, just like the now forgotten Global Warming lie they tried to spread .It just so happens that sort of video was posted by you ,the Super Moderator . It is therefore appositely positioned for this response .

I have no Agenda --- I am not a member or affiliate of any political or economic group , party or club
    As a site for catching people and converting their beliefs , attitudes , ideals , this one is a complete non starter .A joke, if seriously suggested , relative to the size of 99.99% of other social platforms .
    You have around six consistent posters and on a value for money basis for me , any time I spend here has zero pay-off . And it is also an ordeal as I can write almost every one of the posts in advance of them appearing .With 100% success for Aragorn and PAL .

Being perfectly honest I decided previously on two separate occasions to simply not post again .I have other competing commitments .
    My problem is that you collectively act like a narrow and insular bunch of people , imho , who seem to be totally unaware of the range of info that is available today and cutting edge research and findings .

I could not care if you agree / do not agree with any presentation of mine or contained information . But I find your collective inability to look at new and updated perspectives very grubby .
    You are word and idea Luddites .

This is no Forum . You are just a small group who have come together with many shared views that must not be publicly queried .
    If that is all you want , so be it . But in the context of the site name , you mock it .
    And ironically I suspect that if forced to resort to political self labelling you would call yourself Liberal and certainly of the Left . But you are the most hidebound and conservative bunch , in the true meaning of the term .

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christopher For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (16th March 2019), Silly Wabbit (6th July 2019), WantDisclosure (17th March 2019)

Thanks
    wow, that's heavy Christopher...you obviously are a very important person with very important tasks to accomplish. What you are not is someone that has a firm grasp on reality which makes you essentially an anchor if not an outright danger to those intimately connected to you. Perhaps I should have let you write this post for me...It would have saved both of us some valuable space/time.

new and updated perspectives? your perspective has been around since long, long, before the John Birch Society...reading you is like reading a history of dysfunctional mindsets. Fuhgettaboutit.

What is interesting, my experience has been about being tossed from woefully disturbed herd forums. This one has the extremely redeeming qualities of a core of decency, sanity, and a true desire to 'find new perspectives'. Perspectives which have a future in 21st century life.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 16th March 2019 at 19:42.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th March 2019), Dreamtimer (18th March 2019), Elen (17th March 2019), Silly Wabbit (6th July 2019)

Thanks
    You have around six consistent posters and on a value for money basis for me , any time I spend here has zero pay-off . And it is also an ordeal as I can write almost every one of the posts in advance of them appearing .With 100% success for Aragorn and PAL .
    Well, we can write your posts for you as well, Christopher. All we have to do is adopt the alt-right vantage, parrot Zero Hedge, act pompously and praise Joseph P. Farrell as the greatest researcher who has ever lived.

You're not the first of your ilk to have perched in our Shire, and you're probably not going to be the last either. We've seen it all before ─ as the matter of fact, it wasn't even all that long ago ─ and it's highly predictable.

Being perfectly honest I decided previously on two separate occasions to simply not post again .I have other competing commitments .
    We'd be happy to put your account in sabbatical or retirement status, if you want. All you have to do is ask ─ by way of a private message, not on an open thread, because there's no guarantee that it'll get noticed that way.

My problem is that you collectively act like a narrow and insular bunch of people , imho , who seem to be totally unaware of the range of info that is available today and cutting edge research and findings .
    That which you label "cutting edge research" boils down to a couple of alt-right op-eds from a very questionable source, and it is 100% in alignment with the status quo of an artificial-scarcity-based society model. Or otherwise put, with the traditional nationalist/proto-fascist US-neocon vantage.

I could not care if you agree / do not agree with any presentation of mine or contained information . But I find your collective inability to look at new and updated perspectives very grubby .
    You are word and idea Luddites .
    Coming from someone who believes that Donald Trump is a genius and that Jesus was a capitalist, your opinion of us is about worth as much as that of the op-eds you regurgitate.

This is no Forum . You are just a small group who have come together with many shared views that must not be publicly queried .
    If that is all you want , so be it . But in the context of the site name , you mock it .
    The name of the forum came about very serendipitously. Malc ─ The One ─ was a member at Project Avalon when he started The One Truth, and when it came down to settling on a name for the forum, he simply added the word "Truth" to his screen name.

That's all there is to it. And meanwhile, we have come to retroactively explain the forum name as that the one truth is that together we make a difference. No more, no less.

And ironically I suspect that if forced to resort to political self labelling you would call yourself Liberal and certainly of the Left . But you are the most hidebound and conservative bunch , in the true meaning of the term .
    To someone who aligns himself with the alt-right, anything that doesn't agree with the alt-right vantage will be "liberal" and "left-wing". But we certainly are progressive, yes. We seek to rise above the narrow confinements of the traditional left-right bickering and the artificial-scarcity-based economy model. But you wouldn't understand that.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th March 2019), Elen (17th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th March 2019), Silly Wabbit (6th July 2019), Wind (19th March 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    You still have no idea what I believe or what my positions are, Christopher. I could think Joe's guest was full of it and I bet you'd never discern that. People make assumptions and jump to conclusions like it's candy popcorn.

I could easily become much more popular in the alternative community by simply glomming on to whatever is the latest hot thing, like Mr. Sather. I'd get hits galore. But I don't play that way.

Agenda 21 and the other programs you mentioned have been discussed here in detail. If you want to rehash, go ahead. But don't assume people haven't heard of stuff they've already debated.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th March 2019), Elen (17th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (17th March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    We seek to rise above the narrow confinements of the traditional left-right bickering
    I've no interest is entering the fray Aragorn. FNG (Fuckin New Guy ) is obviously well adept at pushing all the right buttons and I'm more than happy leaving y'all to it. Just wanted to point out however, that a cursory view of this forum on any given day will easily demonstrate that this is not quite the case.

It's much of what enables him to enjoy success with his little reindeer games in the first place.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th March 2019), Dreamtimer (18th March 2019), Elen (18th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (17th March 2019), Silly Wabbit (6th July 2019)