Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full body teleportation system

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

Full body teleportation system

BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION

This invention is a system that teleports a human being through hyperspace from one location to another using a pulsed gravitational wave traveling through hyperspace

Source
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th April 2019), Aragorn (14th April 2019), Chris (15th April 2019), Dreamtimer (15th April 2019), Elen (14th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (14th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Now that's interesting...I'm feeling shades of Reginald Barclay...

There are a number of cool 'teleportation' and 'time travel' shows on Amazon Prime...For Whatever It's Worth...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2019), Chris (15th April 2019), Dreamtimer (15th April 2019), Elen (15th April 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Time travel in the dreamtime is more than enough, imo. Seems like physical time travel would be physically dangerous. But I don't know.

It's cool to look at a patent application. (I don't know how good it is).

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2019), Chris (15th April 2019), Elen (15th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Time travel in the dreamtime is more than enough, imo. Seems like physical time travel would be physically dangerous. But I don't know.

It's cool to look at a patent application. (I don't know how good it is).
    The patent application doesn't appear to be supported by any scientific explanation ─ apart from the introductory text (and wild claims) about what the guy believes he experienced when walking down the street, there are only drawings ─ but then again, the patent office doesn't really care about that. Earlier on they had also already accepted the patent application from Otis Carr for his mind-controlled flying saucer, even though Carr was later on arrested and convicted for fraud and the misappropriation of investor funds, all because of that very same flying saucer.

All the patent office cares about is how the design is supposed to work in terms of its construction and the materials involved, so that the contraption can be legally protected against unauthorized copying ─ that's what patents are all about. They're bureaucrats, not scientists, and they don't care whether it actually works or not.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (15th April 2019), Dreamtimer (15th April 2019), Elen (16th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th April 2019)

Thanks
    I'd still like to see the elevators from "World out of Time" by Larry Niven. Get in at home, get out at the office.

And they had shared cars which you activated with a token.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2019), Chris (15th April 2019), Elen (16th April 2019)

Thanks
    I'd still like to see the elevators from "World out of Time" by Larry Niven. Get in at home, get out at the office.

The latter is already being done with electric scooters and with Segways, and I believe there are experiments somewhere in Asia with shared electric (and self-driving) cars. But in my personal opinion ─ and hope ─ I don't think it will ever be a substitute for a privately owned vehicle. I can see how a self-driving vehicle might have merits in some cases, but there is something to driving your own car that it can never replace ─ it's like the difference between getting on a commercial airliner and flying your own small plane or helicopter.

Personally, I very much enjoy driving my car. I do not enjoy being a passenger.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (15th April 2019), Dreamtimer (17th April 2019), Elen (16th April 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    I remain sceptical about the actual possibility of transporting a physical human body Star-Trek-style. It would basically involve killing a person at one point in space, completely disintegrating their body and recreating them somewhere else, as a digital copy of their original self. There is no guarantee whatsoever that their soul/consciousness would be carried over, the recreated human body would be a Zombie. There could be other ways of transporting people over great distances, but it would be more like Astral Projection, not a physical transference.

Still, if you accept the scientific hypothesis, that the universe is a Holographic simulation (and there are serious scientists, who do), it opens up all sorts of possibilities. This would mean physical bodies are just computer code basically and can easily be altered to appear anywhere in the universe if you tinker with the base code. The soul/consciousness would not be affected, since it isn't part of the simulation, hence the physical or temporal location of the physical body it manifests would be immaterial.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2019), Dreamtimer (17th April 2019), Elen (16th April 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I remain sceptical about the actual possibility of transporting a physical human body Star-Trek-style. It would basically involve killing a person at one point in space, completely disintegrating their body and recreating them somewhere else, as a digital copy of their original self. There is no guarantee whatsoever that their soul/consciousness would be carried over, the recreated human body would be a Zombie. There could be other ways of transporting people over great distances, but it would be more like Astral Projection, not a physical transference.

Still, if you accept the scientific hypothesis, that the universe is a Holographic simulation (and there are serious scientists, who do), it opens up all sorts of possibilities. This would mean physical bodies are just computer code basically and can easily be altered to appear anywhere in the universe if you tinker with the base code. The soul/consciousness would not be affected, since it isn't part of the simulation, hence the physical or temporal location of the physical body it manifests would be immaterial.
    Well, the claim the inventor makes ─ without substantiating said claim with science ─ is that it's not teleportation but rather a kind of wormhole effect or a localized spacetime warp. But yeah, I agree with you that actual teleportation in the quantum sense would most likely be fatal.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (15th April 2019), Dreamtimer (17th April 2019), Elen (16th April 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

How about this?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2019), Dreamtimer (19th April 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

The latter is already being done with electric scooters and with Segways, and I believe there are experiments somewhere in Asia with shared electric (and self-driving) cars. [...]
    Speaking of which, this here showed up in my YouTube news feed today...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th April 2019), Elen (16th April 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post

In the videos I posted here one of the fellows interviewed speaks of a Stargate type portal which does have a water-like look that you just walk through. (he didn't say he did this himself) There's no sense of travel, you just step through and are in the other locale.

If this is a simulation...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2019), Chris (17th April 2019), Elen (17th April 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    In the videos I posted here one of the fellows interviewed speaks of a Stargate type portal which does have a water-like look that you just walk through. (he didn't say he did this himself) There's no sense of travel, you just step through and are in the other locale.

If this is a simulation...
    Well, wormholes are certainly a real possibility. It is my contention, that Chakras in the human body are exactly that, particularly the root and the crown.

In the one NDE I had, my astral body exited the physical body through the crown chakra (I hit my head exactly at that tender spot and lost consciousness) and returned through the same route in a swirling motion, like being flushed down the drain.

I always thought that the Stargate series are basically full-blown disclosure for plausible deniability reasons. I suspect more of it is based on fact than we're ready to admit. The science (theoretical) certainly works in its favour.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2019), Dreamtimer (19th April 2019), Elen (18th April 2019)

Thanks
    I hope we do all realise that if this ever becomes a reality, how do we know that the traveller's soul is not separated out from the original body to wander the infinite beyond for eternity? While an immaculately reassembled copy looks and acts like the original, but is just that, a copy. But without a soul!

No one will know that until they do it them selves. All the reassembled "transportees" may well appear normal, but...

Babs.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 19th April 2019 at 02:51.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2019), Chris (17th April 2019), Dreamtimer (19th April 2019), Elen (18th April 2019), Kitsune (17th April 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Barbarella View Post
    I hope we do all realise that if this ever becomes a reality, how do we know that the traveller's soul is not separated out from the original body to wander the infinite beyond for eternity? While an immaculately reassembled copy looks and acts like the original, but is just that, a copy. But without a soul!

No one will know that until they do it them selves. All the reassembled "transportees" may well appear normal, but...

Babs.
    Why Babs, that's quite a metaphysical consideration coming from a hands-on scientific type like you. You surprise me ─ in a nice way, though.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Barbarella (17th April 2019), Chris (17th April 2019), Dreamtimer (19th April 2019), Elen (18th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Barbarella View Post

Babs.
    here's my wild hunch... how one would know is they would feel it with the part of themselves that does the feelin'. just which of those splits that part would be in??????

but... in as much as it's all about electro magnetism, the split would be reversible. magnets bein' magnetic 'n all....

here's another hunch... it's also all about vibration. get that part under control 'n i can adjust my vibration to adjust my form, etc and go anywhere i wanna go 'n take all of me with me... and come back if i so desire...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2019), Dreamtimer (19th April 2019), Elen (18th April 2019)