Thread: Health is a state of Voltage, not Chemistry

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts

Health is a state of Voltage, not Chemistry

I bought a book by Jerry Tennant: Healing is Voltage: The Handbook, 3rd Edition and have been contemplating the subject of how to increase our own physical voltage.

Tennant is a bit heavy on some negatives... such as the downers of how diet etc mean we are depleted at the cellular level. It is appropriate to a certain extent BUT IMO it is missing the idea that we can access way way more ENERGY by intention and direct this energy and share it. It is like bypassing all the secondary methods like diet and etc. I agree with lots of what he knows. I reviewed this video... very great man and knowledge is evident.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm-Ia6vI4PA

One aspect is the emotions and the chemical correlates we observe in the body that may drain our voltage OR ENHANCE. I think of PTSD conditions as blocks that exist almost ubiquitously in modern culture. HOWEVER, we can much more easily clear than we even know!! It is cut off energy flow that results in physcal blocks. Think about what happens when we get tense and anxious. We lock down. When we are hurt emtionally we close off. Trust increases the flow. It means to me that all of these issues are about simply increasing our open-ness to the FLOW.

I accept that there must be devices like the PEMF that I wrote about, change in diet and all KINDS of ways to unravel blocks and increase our voltage.

There are "miracles" of sudden changes in voltage like all the anecdotes of healers, the effect of falling in love on vitality, the way that LOVING relationships "feed" us ETC. IMO the technology is starting woth each of us KNOWING we can access a universal energy and then intending to go for it and IMO it needs to FLOW through us. We are IMO not long term batteries that store up energy for all time. IMO we are more like the transducers, conductors and need constant refreshment of energy. IMO the FLOW needs to SHARE energy, (GIVE is better than to RECEIVE) and is a key.

All of this is so new that we cannot unravel easily without embracing the knowing that we are energy first over chemistry

I have written before about working as a massage therapist. Because of my experience sharing a larger energy that passes through me, I am personally thinking that we can each access a flow of energy that heals. I have some really freaky great experiences since I started working. One is that I am beginning to really understand myself to be a healer. I am not special. I just put myself in the best position to access the flow. Lately I feel a buzzing especially in my left hand that corresponds to people having muscle tension release. I SEE a wavy energy coming off the body that corresponds to release of energy. I hear from many clients that they feel GREAT. I SEE they look younger coming off the table.

This is so amazing and awesome that I am now going back to look at info about technology like the WANDS OF HORUS, pyramids and all this is because we are entering a new paradigm. It is the ability of us to access, modulate, to up energize and to conduct ENERGY that keeps us youthful, vital HEALTHY!!!!!!!!!! Moreover IMO the problesm in the environment can be over come by our own energetic space. We are the creators of the body by our connection to the UNIVERSAL ENERGY.

This is so exciting and makes me feel utterly unconcerned about problems other than my own ability to tap in.
    I don't think we need special tools but while we are transitioning to BE JUICY on one's own, we can use tools and amp up the diet and limit exposure to TOXICITY (people places and thoughts and emotions). This is not about the destination but being in the journey of SELF EMPOWERMENT.

I still am impressed with PEMF ( my old thread here)
    https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...-Field-Therapy

Wands of Horus

Wands of Horus Valery UvarovThe

I always wonder what happened to James Swagger?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s-ULAyBCho
    Last edited by Maggie, 7th April 2019 at 17:03.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th April 2019), Aragorn (7th April 2019), Dreamtimer (7th April 2019), Elen (8th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2019), Kathy (8th April 2019), modwiz (7th April 2019)

Thanks
    Isn't it really curious that lately the message LOVE IS LETTING GO OF FEAR has been broadcast from so many sources?

This interview with Anita Moorjani goes in detail into her state of body and mind before her NDE. I hear so clearly how her fear was draining her and she says she never even realized this was the case.... fear seemed normal. Her message now is live in love (fearlessly).

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB-D_aQTQqc

IMO we absolutely should immerse ourselves in these messengers' revelations. "Live fearless about being yourself" means to me to live in the amperage of OUR OWN PRESENCE. I wish so much that we could all be UP GRADING our experience of what it is to live full up. I heard the rest of this interview here.

https://londonreal.tv/e/anita-moorjani/
    Last edited by Maggie, 8th April 2019 at 05:11.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th April 2019), Aragorn (8th April 2019), Dreamtimer (8th April 2019), Elen (8th April 2019), Kathy (8th April 2019), modwiz (8th April 2019)

Thanks
    IMO the very easiest way to increase voltage is to rise beyond the stressful belief systems of the conventional reality matrix we have adopted. To move to a larger free-er perspective is actually by changing the direction of observer to the inner realm and releasing our old habitual trauma patterns. IMO it clear to me that we can discover every tool necessary but not one will assist without actual experience.

In my experience, inner relaxation and a sense of peace is what I feel when I recharge and access the flow.

Jeffrey Martin has created a "scientific" process he calls The Finders Course

Jeffery is a founder of the Transformative Technology space and a social scientist who researches personal transformation and the states of greatest human well-being. Over the last 10 years Jeffery has conducted the largest international study on persistent non-symbolic experience (PNSE), which includes the types of consciousness commonly known as: enlightenment, nonduality, the peace that passeth understanding, unitive experience, and hundreds of other terms. This resulted in the first reliable, cross-cultural and pan-tradition classification system for these types experience. It also led to the fundamental discovery that these were psychological states that had been identified and adopted for thousands of years by many cultures and belief systems. They were not inherently spiritual or religious, or limited to any given culture or population, and could be molded in many ways to shape the experience. More recently, he has used this research to make systems available to help people obtain profound psychological benefits in a rapid, secular, reliable, and safe way.
    The course costs $2500 and I think it is directed at the goal of releasing past emotional conditioning and/or trauma. Once cleared, one then has so much more flow. IMO it is is perfectly OK that one spend this amount of money. I think about how long my work hours will be in my advanced first world life to have the disposable income to spend. My thought is that the fact that people are experiencing dramatic "enlightenment" trough his synthesis of techniques mean that perhaps becoming dedicated to the practices intimated will save me the indirect cost of working to then afford the program?

There are umpteen programs available to us. I have seen so many coaches, mentors and teachers who make their way through the world of self development and health. It seems like we are being guided to depend on various systems to then become able to be who we are.

I have a freind who is involved in the Goenka Vipassana meditation practice. It actually costs no money but does have a cult-like aspect where one enters a dramatic and grueling 10 day immersion.

In this mediation boot camp, people cannot talk at all, cannot write, cannot listen to music, cannot do anything except the practices. However, every night they must listen to an hour or more of the teacher's lessons. I have had long conversations in which she insists that the practice is not a belief system. Then she reports as truth exactly what the meditation master states is true. IMO she is brain washed by the lectures and has no clue how that works. I don't need to challenge her on it but see it very clearly IMO.

The weirdest part is that she does not follow all the teachings that she states is true? I think this must cause some cognitive dissonance for her. In fact, IMO this idea that she has learned the truth but does not follow the directives exactly is draining her vitality subtley. I read this drain in her own stated self perception which is that she needs to learn to love herself more. She has several issues and IMO if her devotion to this Vipassana "cult" practice was feeding her, she'd not have the issues.

IMO it is the truth that we should only do what we believe is true to avoid inner incoherence. IMO we COULD be shedding beliefs that drain us and have fewer and fewer shoulds. My technique is to research what I can find about the processes that are suggested and DIY (do it myself in the least complicated and shouldish manner).

Regarding the Finders Course, I found a valuable Reddit post that outlines the methods as best he could figure out. The participants sign non-disclosure agreements so it is not absolutely what is involved but does suggest a map. I personally think that my favorite energizer is just sitting quietly and scanning and relaxing my body and using my imaginary vacum cleaner to clear my "field". I always get results of increased energetic sense. I also have decided that I will believe I do not need any systems and can use any permission slip I like at any given time. Here is the reddit post and it shares some good permission slips IMO

[Community] The Finders Course Techniques and Protocol

Quick Disclaimer: I haven’t done the Finder’s Course and what’s here is likely incomplete. At a guess I’d say it’s 80% accurate, but I suspect the bulk of the content is here.

I think the world is a better place where this information is freely available, so this is a DIY version of the Finders Course. I’ve limited this post to the techniques contained in the course and the protocol they are unveiled in for brevity sake, and because that is the information not widely available. If you want to learn more about how the course was developed and the theory behind it, it’s all over their marketing material. These are OK places to start if you want to know more about that.

Interview 1 -
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSrquiuqurY

Interview 2 -
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wt9cBJX8Ww

There’s also the website containing papers published by Jeffery Martin, though I have not found it useful due to not being able to access the raw data in the studies.

Premises of the Finders Course
    • Enlightenment (renamed persistent non-symbolic experience by Jeffery) can be gotten quickly by anyone with little experience.

• Enlightenment experiences cluster into 4 main locations described here.

• It’s better to know more theory than less.

• Some methods are broadly more effective than others.

• Some methods fit certain people better at different stages of practice. Find your ‘fit’ to make the fastest progress. Your fit may change over time.

• The Dark Night can be avoided with Positive Pyschology.

• The structure of your practice – the order and timing – of your practice massively influences the progress you make.

(you can read the rest here if it seems interesting) https://www.reddit.com/r/streamentry...echniques_and/

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th April 2019), Dreamtimer (9th April 2019), Elen (8th April 2019), Kathy (8th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    I absolutely adore that must watch feeling, big hugs n thanks.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th April 2019), Dreamtimer (9th April 2019), Elen (8th April 2019), Kathy (8th April 2019), Maggie (8th April 2019), modwiz (8th April 2019)

Thanks
    "we have incarnated into this reality... without memory....on the one hand that is a choice... from another perspective the memory was "taken"... now we are getting our memory back... its's about knowing who you truly are ... what does it mean that god made us in "his" image?.... We are remembering these intrinsic parts of ourselves... why are we incarnated... core reasons.... now we are doing this with our every day life... the first time in our known history... woken up in this collective way... in the amount going through this at the same time"...(Magenta Pixie)

"Health is one of the first things we remember and then the rest...." (me)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev3op3aB2WM

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th April 2019), Dreamtimer (9th April 2019), Elen (9th April 2019), Kathy (9th April 2019)