Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

Thread: Tartaria Remembered, All Research N Truth Welcome

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (17th January 2021), Frances (16th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Note that according to 'classical' recorded history scythians and sarmatians pre-dated the Venedae...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3CvfrmHpt4

I had no idea that I was related to those jackasses ... 24% of my DNA originates in this area ... the Slavs. Incidentally, the DNA analysis was provided by a Nobel prize winner in Biochemistry.

“El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th January 2021), Elen (17th January 2021), Frances (16th January 2021)

Thanks

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (18th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (18th January 2021), Frances (18th January 2021)

Thanks
    internally proton pumps create an electrical charge across cellular membranes. Phagocytes maintain the process and provide a great amount of cellular energy. This early development was the evolutionary split betwenn prokaryotes and eukaryotes. Eukaryotes led to us. One thing that I find interesting is that the evolutionary change that led to us began as 'amazing' breakthrough in cellular processes. It is called 'predation'. Ahh, that's us for sure. This all took place about 500 million years ago.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th January 2021), Elen (19th January 2021), Frances (26th January 2021)

Thanks

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th January 2021), Frances (26th January 2021)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (30th January 2021), Frances (2nd February 2021)

Thanks
    St. John of Patmos wrote that 666 or whatever is the correct number correlated with Nero. But this takes all the fun out of it. It is an interpretation, though.

I don't think "St. John" that she mentions was the apostle, St. John of Patmos is not to be confused with St. John the apostle ... It's a common misconception.

After the 2nd coming I believe the general consensus is that the place of eternal existence will be Gaia itself.

Not exactly a heaven for Christians between 33 a.d. and a 1000 years hence give or take 800:

The emperor Nero is referred to as the first persecutor of the Christians by Lactantius. After the Great Fire of Rome in A.D. 64, when rumours swirled that the emperor himself was responsible, Nero blamed the Christians instead. According to the Roman historian Tacitus, Nero had the Christians covered in wild beast skins and torn to death by dogs.

Tacitus described Christianity as a “pernicious superstition” and the Christians themselves as degraded and sordid. However, no ancient writer suggests that these Christians were persecuted for their faith alone. They were charged with committing the crime of arson.

The unpopularity of the Christians with other Romans is made clear by letters exchanged between Pliny the Younger, governor of Bithynia (modern-day north Turkey) and the emperor Trajan in the early second century A.D. Pliny reported that the provincials had been denouncing others to him and even anonymously posting the names of suspected Christians. Trajan replied as follows:

They must not be searched for, but if they are denounced and found guilty they must be punished…

Polycarp was persecuted before an enthusiastic crowd in Smyrna. Polycarp from S. Apollinare Nuovo, Ravenna/Wikimedia Commons
    In the event that a Christian agreed to sacrifice to the Roman gods, the emperor decreed that all would be forgiven.

Trajan’s letter effectively expressed the Roman state policy regarding Christians – a sort of ancient “don’t ask, don’t tell” – which lasted until A.D. 250. However, this did not put an end to denunciations by provincials who felt uneasy or threatened by Christians in their communities.

We can see this in the case of Polycarp of Smyrna and the martyrs of Lyons and Vienne, who were harassed by members of the local population and subsequently brought to trial. This is how emperors such as Marcus Aurelius earned the label of persecutors.

However, the initiative to punish Christians did not come from the emperors at all, but from below. In the case of Polycarp, who was burned alive, the people of Smyrna are even said to have joined in enthusiastically to find wood for the fire. This was mob violence at its finest.

Not Just Lions…
    The punishments meted out to Christians who admitted their religion and refused to sacrifice varied enormously. In the first and early second centuries A.D., Christians who were Roman citizens, including the apostle Paul, were executed by beheading, which was a quick and merciful end.

Later in the second century, beheading was a privilege to which only the highest-ranking citizens were automatically entitled. The “lesser sort”, as they were known, were subject to more violent punishments. These included being crucified, burned to death, and attacked by beasts.

Being condemned to the beasts was a particularly grisly end. It meant that you and your companions would be exposed in the arena to a variety of wild and ferocious animals, such as leopards, boars, and yes, lions, and required to fight for your lives.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 30th January 2021 at 20:36.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th January 2021), Elen (31st January 2021), Frances (2nd February 2021)

Thanks
    The third vid above NAP, is very Tartarian Jesus grained, a new aspect for me and interesting dots she has gained overall imo.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (31st January 2021), Emil El Zapato (30th January 2021), Frances (2nd February 2021)

Thanks
    yeah, I'll be checking it out shortly... You really through a curve at me on these... They are interesting ...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st January 2021), Elen (31st January 2021), Frances (2nd February 2021)

Senior Member Falkland Islands Dear Reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    I've just watched the 2nd video, titled "Impossible Town Built in 30 Years".

I have no idea what is impossible about it. There are many, many examples of, what are termed, Model Villages/Towns in the UK. Industrious families who build a complete village/town for their workforce and their family with up-to-date facilities and everything anybody could want. A lot of these workers could only dream of sending their children to a school, doctor, hospital, swimming pool........ Many of these workers came from the countryside where a trip to a hospital may have involved a journey lasting a couple of days.

The guy presenting this video, I dunno, I don't get what he is trying to say, apart from it being impossible for the town to have been built in 30 years and what it would've cost. He scoffs that, "soap built all of this". He should do a little research, the Lever family were extremely wealthy. We've all heard of UniLever, a British multinational consumer goods company, well guess who it's founders were? Yeah, them. In the late 1800's there was a massive highly skilled workforce, there would have been hundreds of masons employed on a project like that, each and every one of them a master of his trade.

A more famous Model Village is that of Bournville near Birmingham, built by the Cadbury family (of chocolate fame). In 1893, George Cadbury bought 120 acres of land close to the works and planned, at his own expense, a model village which by 1900 included 313 cottages and houses set on 330 acres of land. The Cadburys were particularly concerned with the health and fitness of their workforce, incorporating park and recreation areas into the Bournville village plans and encouraging swimming, walking and indeed all forms of outdoor sports. Some of these Industrialists really knew how to get the best from their workforce................. Could anyone imagine Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates or Elon Musk doing something like that now?

I see nothing in that video that supports what the guy is trying to say, in fact, quite the opposite.

PS. This platform is screwing me around..... It keeps logging me out and doing strange stuff, like, why is my post within a quoted piece that I was commenting on? I can't change it!!
    Last edited by Dear Reader, 30th January 2021 at 21:24.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dear Reader For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st January 2021), Elen (31st January 2021), Emil El Zapato (30th January 2021), Frances (2nd February 2021), modwiz (1st February 2021)

Thanks
    apparently that is a glitch in the matrix: The owners of the forum architecture...if you comment on a post that contains 3 videos, it will present it like it did ... others have had that issue and Aragorn commented on what was causing it. It isn't the technology demons out to get you, like I thought.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st January 2021), Dear Reader (30th January 2021), Elen (31st January 2021), Frances (2nd February 2021)

Senior Member Falkland Islands Dear Reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    apparently that is a glitch in the matrix: The owners of the forum architecture...if you comment on a post that contains 3 videos, it will present it like it did ... others have had that issue and Aragorn commented on what was causing it. It isn't the technology demons out to get you, like I thought.
    Damn!

Ah well, thanks for the explanation, because, the little bit of OCD I carry around in my pocket would kept me awake tonight had I of not known.

:-)

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dear Reader For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st January 2021), Elen (31st January 2021), Emil El Zapato (30th January 2021)

Thanks
    lol, I understand perfectly ...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st January 2021), Elen (31st January 2021), Frances (2nd February 2021)

Thanks

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (1st February 2021), Frances (2nd February 2021), modwiz (1st February 2021)

Thanks