Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rune Soup

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    yeah, I agree ... have thought that for quite awhile now, I think it was Jacques Vallee who first proposed it (formally) ... you should relate your story about the abduction ... would be fascinating ...
    Mine was an attempted abduction (whatever abduction really is) I was able to jolt myself out of a lucid state just after the mental hijacking began. I sat bolt upright in bed, at which point I figured the abominable strange noise outside my window, had been a dream. Then I heard it again, this time wide awake...as clearly as the moaning, yodelling, alien shriek of Chthulu in Lovecraft's "fiction" That was the last of it. It left.

The events immediately preceding this event let me know that I was dealing with some kind of alien intelligence that had accessed my mind. It was not benign imho.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th January 2021), Dreamtimer (10th January 2021), Elen (10th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (9th January 2021), Wind (10th January 2021)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    yeah, I agree ... have thought that for quite awhile now, I think it was Jacques Vallee who first proposed it (formally) Nap

And yet Vallee alludes to the fact that there is a physical expression to the ufo phenomenon as well, though he dismisses Roswell. The essence of the confusion may have to do with the way we currently classify reality. Either something is real or it is not, it is myth. What if it somewhere inbetween the two. What if the mythic underpinning of material reality is much richer, more substantial and all encapsulating than the material world?

And perhaps it can only be apprehended when in a state of altered consciousness.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th January 2021), Dreamtimer (10th January 2021), Elen (10th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (9th January 2021), Wind (10th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Altered consciousness is a good starting point for many things. Test taking in a formal environment is not one of them ...

He has long been noncommittal to the nuts-and-bolts theory but he has never discounted it completely. Pretty much shows that no one (yet) really knows all the answers. That experience you cite is pretty frightening... I would not be up for that under any circumstances.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th January 2021), Dreamtimer (10th January 2021), Elen (10th January 2021), Octopus Garden (9th January 2021), Wind (10th January 2021)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Yes, it was terrifying. Had I been anymore afraid I would have fainted, girlie style. I mean, I knew what it was, in a sense. I knew it was an alien intelligence and from where I was sitting, it was within ten feet of me. I can remember afterward being kind of hysterical, almost babbling incoherently and wondering what to do. Should I call the cops? It was 3:00 in the morning. I wasn't going to run to a friend's place as I figured it would follow me, whatever it was. And what could the cops do? Nada. So I just sat there inside my apartment, until the sun came up. Shudder.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th January 2021), Dreamtimer (10th January 2021), Elen (10th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (10th January 2021), Wind (10th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Yeah, one thing I learned early is to not play the game. We have spiritual power, in some circumstances we just have to use them. And it certainly is not to be used to gain advantage, but to remain in the correct spiritual light ... to bathe in that light.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th January 2021), Dreamtimer (10th January 2021), Elen (11th January 2021), Wind (10th January 2021)