Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Mueller Report

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Here you go.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2019), Aragorn (5th June 2019), Elen (5th June 2019), Kitsune (4th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    lol, I don't get it...it was a true statement. And I didn't even insult anybody, obviously Trump isn't human so I don't even consider him...

On 2nd thought...everybody knows Sammy...keep him and ban me permanently...I'm not going to dance around what Trump is...there are no lower...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2019), Elen (5th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    I feel it is important you have your beliefs but pushing it upon others ?.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th June 2019), Elen (5th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2019), Kitsune (4th June 2019), modwiz (4th June 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Hell, she's from Texas...we can all rest our cases.. I just want to hear from a Trump supporter that doesn't have a southern accent
    How is that not insulting?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kitsune For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2019), Aragorn (5th June 2019), Elen (5th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2019)

Thanks
    Yyyy ?.

Really wish Sammy to share and reconnect properly here.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th June 2019), Elen (5th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2019), Kitsune (4th June 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Kitsune View Post
    How is that not insulting?
    My daughter is a Texan...she came home from Pre-K one day and started telling me about how lucky she was to have been born in Texas. Her mother and her family have been Texans for literally hundreds of years. But just to be fair...Somebody please...make fun of Kansas (my home state). All I will be able to do in response is agree...Seriously!

And I love Stevie Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    I feel it is important you have your beliefs but pushing it upon others ?.
    Pushing nothing, Aianawa...just what I think...but, admittedly, it does amaze me that not everyone sees it my way...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2019), Elen (5th June 2019)

Thanks
    AmazeMINTS are indeed strongly upon us in our times.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2019)

Thanks
    Even though I'm not a Trump supporter I don't bash people over the head for being one. You present them with the facts and hope they get it. You can't force people to see or believe..The majority of the town I live in voted for Trump and I'm "up*north" Heck our whole state went for him.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kitsune For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2019), Aragorn (5th June 2019), Dreamtimer (5th June 2019), Elen (5th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2019), Wind (4th June 2019)

Thanks
    well, I can appreciate that...but who is a Trump supporter? I was just making a general statement of my feelings. Really, I was absolutely not intending to bash anyone except for the person responsible for Trump and that would be Trump. (I mean anyone on this forum). I've made my feelings known before about 'videos'. Videos are open season unless I am feeling very charitable which does actually happen sometimes.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th June 2019), Elen (5th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Sammy, in case you didn't notice while you were away, I was insulted multiple times here.

I was called brainwashed. I was called extreme. I was called stupid. Someone implied that fluoride had muddled my brain.

I didn't get upset and leave.

I'm pretty sure a couple of folks hoped for that result.
    Ah yes, I should have warned you back in the day when we recruited you as a staff member, Sister. Once you're a member of the staff, people start seeing a bulls-eye painted on your forehead and they will take out their own shortcomings on you.

As a staff member at The One Truth, you can never win.

lol, I don't get it...it was a true statement. And I didn't even insult anybody, obviously Trump isn't human so I don't even consider him...

On 2nd thought...everybody knows Sammy...keep him and ban me permanently...I'm not going to dance around what Trump is...there are no lower...
    Sammy is not a Trump supporter ─ unlike with many other people who came over from Project Avalon in order to perch down here, Sam's convictions stand way above and beyond politics ─ but he is from Texas, and your statement was an insult to all Texans.

Quote Originally posted by Kitsune View Post
    Even though I'm not a Trump supporter I don't bash people over the head for being one. You present them with the facts and hope they get it. You can't force people to see or believe..The majority of the town I live in voted for Trump and I'm "up*north" Heck our whole state went for him.
    See above: Sam is not a Trump supporter. But he does hail from Texas, and NotAPretender's statement painted all Texans with the same brush. That was the insult.

well, I can appreciate that...but who is a Trump supporter? I was just making a general statement of my feelings.
    I know you didn't mean to insult Sam, but you did it anyway, because of your anti-Trump knee-jerk, which paints all Texans as Trump supporters and as such, "deplorable", to use Hillary Clinton's word.

I know Sam, and he's above and beyond political partisanship. In fact, I would say that it would be an insult of his intelligence to assume that Sam would pick sides in what is obviously a "dog & pony" show. Sam is however a very sensitive soul, and by equating all Texans with Trump supporters and condemning them in the same breath, you have hurt his feelings. So I think that, in the spirit of humanity and friendship, you should apologize to Sam.

Besides, let me ask you this simple rhetorical question: how progressive are you really, if you're going to judge the inhabitants of an entire state, just because they happen to live on the land that Donald Trump hails from? Aren't prejudices a thing of the right-wing? Or am I then to paint all US Americans with the same brush just because Donald Trump is a US American?

More often look in the mirror, you must, Padawan.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th June 2019), Dreamtimer (5th June 2019), Elen (5th June 2019), Kitsune (5th June 2019), Wind (6th June 2019)

Thanks
    FFS Aragorn, bullseye tripe, you DT etc have respect, friendship and my love, not just for moderning but as people n souls, DT has some imo brainwashing that to me is obvious, to me I also have brainwashing, I so de-spies the mirror that I love n respect at times, sorry.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th June 2019), Elen (5th June 2019), Kitsune (5th June 2019), Wind (6th June 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    My parents didn't manage to brainwash me.

My school didn't manage to brainwash me.

My friends never managed to brainwash me.

It's silly to believe that the nebulous state/media/maistream whatever has managed to brainwash me where all else failed.

It really doesn't happen easily with independent thinkers.

Do people really not understand that?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th June 2019), Aragorn (5th June 2019), Elen (5th June 2019), Kitsune (5th June 2019), Wind (6th June 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    My parents didn't manage to brainwash me.

My school didn't manage to brainwash me.

My friends never managed to brainwash me.

It's silly to believe that the nebulous state/media/maistream whatever has managed to brainwash me where all else failed.

It really doesn't happen easily with independent thinkers.

Do people really not understand that?
    Dear of dear

my family, school , friends, culture, country, government, religion, pain shame and love all influenced/brainwashed/conditioned etc, me, did not know of course, then changes then living instead of existing began.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th June 2019), Dreamtimer (17th June 2019), Elen (5th June 2019), Kitsune (5th June 2019)

Thanks
    Hey Aragorn,

Sure, I apologize to Sam. Sam I apologize! I was just starting to see you as a very good person and then whammo!

Here is the thing: I come from Kansas...One of Kansas' favorite pasttimes is making fun of Kansas. I have a close friend from Texas that once told me to leave the state if i didn't like it. This guy is black. When a black guy from Texas tells me to leave the state, I realize I'm not in Kansas anymore. He actually shook me a bit...he held a weightlifting record here in Texas for about ten years...

Please don't take this personally but that's brainwashing...Texas has much to be proud of...but its politicians, journalists, and DOJ employees are not among them...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2019), Dreamtimer (17th June 2019), Elen (6th June 2019)

Thanks
    Hey Aragorn,

Sure, I apologize to Sam. Sam I apologize! I was just starting to see you as a very good person and then whammo
    That wasn't really an apology.. Just another asinine remark

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kitsune For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2019), Aragorn (6th June 2019), Dreamtimer (17th June 2019), Elen (6th June 2019), Fred Steeves (6th June 2019), Wind (6th June 2019)