Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Mueller Report

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    This may help with understanding >

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd June 2019), Elen (3rd June 2019), Emil El Zapato (3rd June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    This may help with understanding >

Brother, Brother, Brother... Even though this is a 27-minute video, I needed no more than 2 minutes and 14 seconds to see what this video really is about. And the painful conclusion I've come to is that you're not seeing it, because you have already been choosing sides ─ whether consciously or subconsciously ─ ever since the QAnon joke became a popular meme within this so-called alternative community. So let me break this down for you...

Robert Mueller has given a testimony about his investigation in which he stated that just because he didn't have any evidence that Donald Trump was complicit in the corruption doesn't mean that Trump would be innocent. So far so good, but what the interviewer in this video above is hoping to achieve here ─ and why he's interviewing this lady ─ is that Mueller would be morally convicted for having made that statement, because the interviewer is partial to Trump and/or the Republican Party. And that's why he's interviewing this woman now.

What the woman herself is saying is that Mueller would have turned justice upside down by supposedly claiming that Trump should prove his innocence. No, that's not what Mueller was claiming at all, but this woman talks as a legal expert ─ which she is, but I mean that she's doing it with deliberation ─ because she is being granted airtime from an obviously known and to-her-sympathetic interviewer, and she herself may also be partial to Trump. In other words, it is carefully crafted propaganda, and you are once again falling for it and taking it for neutral and objective news. This entire interview is simply meant to discredit Robert Mueller, period.

What Robert Mueller said was not that Trump has to prove his innocence, but that Mueller was restricted in his duty by the US constitution ─ because said constitution forbids that a sitting president would be investigated/charged ─ and that therefore the fact that he could not find anything to charge Trump with doesn't mean that Trump would be innocent. That's all Mueller was saying ─ and I've watched his entire speech while listening very carefully to what he said and implied. Robert Mueller is no fool, and he would certainly not suggest that Trump must prove his innocence. But to a right-winger who's partial to Donald Trump and his politics, that's what Mueller's words will sound like, because Mueller had the nerve to make an innuendo, and so they're feeling attacked, and they must now defend their precious Agent Orange™.

But of course ─ and I know you ─ you will reject this analysis again, because I am not a Trump fan, and I'm exposing the propaganda for what it is. And you don't want to hear that.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2019), Dreamtimer (3rd June 2019), Elen (3rd June 2019), Emil El Zapato (3rd June 2019), Wind (3rd June 2019)

Thanks
    We I feel are all doing our best dear Mirror.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd June 2019), Dreamtimer (3rd June 2019), Elen (4th June 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    We I feel are all doing our best dear Mirror.
    But are we? That is the question, dear Frodo.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2019), Dreamtimer (4th June 2019), Elen (4th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (3rd June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    it wasn't even a matter of 'not guilty'. Trump could have committed murder (had it ordered) and Mueller would have been inclined to respond the same way. Trump refused to be subject to law and that is his right as President of the United States...UNLESS, the congress takes the lead to impeach; even they don't have the bailiwick to prosecute. Trump is immune to legal prosecution until he is done with the Presidency.

Hell, she's from Texas...we can all rest our cases.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2019), Aragorn (3rd June 2019), Dreamtimer (4th June 2019), Elen (4th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I've been looking for references to her from an unbiased source and can't find any...National Review, Newsmax, Washington Times, and mostly references to herself from herself. I find that video extremely annoying. I just want to hear from a Trump supporter that doesn't have a southern accent...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2019), Aragorn (3rd June 2019), Dreamtimer (4th June 2019), Elen (4th June 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    it wasn't even a matter of 'not guilty'. Trump could have committed murder (had it ordered) and Mueller would have been inclined to respond the same way. Trump refused to be subject to law and that is his right as President of the United States...UNLESS, the congress takes the lead to impeach; even they don't have the bailiwick to prosecute. Trump is immune to legal prosecution until he is done with the Presidency.
    Which is why the USA does not have a president but an elected emperor. And this one's not wearing any clothes.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2019), Dreamtimer (4th June 2019), Elen (4th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (3rd June 2019), Wind (3rd June 2019)

Thanks
    Lol him n queen were well dressed, just saw them.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th June 2019), Dreamtimer (4th June 2019), Elen (4th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (3rd June 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post

Hell, she's from Texas...we can all rest our cases.
    EDIT: This post has been updated.

I am working hard on integrating a new operation protocol into my set of operational protocols. This new protocol goes something like this...

Realize that in the social media world of today, each participant is master of their own views and their own ways of expressing them. Since you (meaning me, Sam) are a proponent of free speech, realize that the actual managers of this particular planet are using incredibly powerful tools to assist with the acquisition of their goals. Their ability to manipulate the commentary on social media is incredibly powerful and pervasive. And thus then realize that the emotionally vulnerable are the easiest to commandeer and make into a "tool part" and to do so all too frequently where they do not even know it. Know, also, that when you (meaning me, Sam) react to it in the wrong ways, you have given them (the managers) the exact form of response they are seeking and thus, you (Sam) as well are feeding the monster. So the protocol is to "stop feeding the monster."

That's what I am working hard to fully integrate this into my set of operational protocols. There's one difficult I experience in doing this. That being that I too often find that I suppress things. Maybe some folks can get away with the psychological repercussions of suppressing emotions, but I struggle with this. Perhaps this is why up until 2012 I was off and on for years struggling with addictions, especially with weed, alcohol and cocaine. I am pleased that I have (up until mow) freed myself of these three addictions.

I am pleased I do not use any external form of "prescription" medication as well. But having said this, what I am seeing now is that I have an addiction to drama. Or perhaps it seems so because I constantly find myself on the edges of drama where all too often I allow myself to get dragged in (or perhaps at a deeper level of my being, I want to get dragged in.

I say this because in some cases, despite that I had no conscious intentions to partner with others in a "mini-drama dance"... just by engaging in any form on activity with another, I find the the risk is there. So then, should I become a hermit? Even when I retired from PA and went into stasis on TOT 1.5 years ago, strangely I felt compelled to expose myself drama and also to create some minor mischief on my own. I had a good excuse right? A project ended and I now had free time and missed my passion for a good forum. I also saw that the strange situation that had occurred and made up half the reason I "went away"perhaps had died out as the person who threatened me was no longer around (for well over a year)...

So about 4 weeks ago I reactivated on TOT and low and behold, a ghost has arisen... one I thought had gone to haunt in another dimension. It will be interesting to see how all this plays out.
    Last edited by Chester, 17th June 2019 at 16:26.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2019), Aragorn (4th June 2019), Dreamtimer (4th June 2019), Elen (4th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2019), Wind (4th June 2019)

Thanks

Statement

Quote Originally posted by Sammy View Post
    Hi - I want to permanently retire - please, make it happen, Thanks Sam
    Sam, you know that a public thread is not the right place to request retirement, because there's no guarantee that a staff member will see it ─ not all of us are looking at every thread. Secondly, I think NotAPretender was just exhibiting one of his own knee-jerks and that he didn't realize the extent of his impulsive words. I'm pretty sure that he didn't mean to insult you, but given that he's monitoring this thread, I am going to let him apologize to you in public here.

That all said, you know the routine, which is that you've got 24 hours to reconsider your retirement. And I hope you will, because I consider you a friend and a valuable member of this community, and you've only just returned from an 18-month (or so) sabbatical.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2019), Bob (4th June 2019), Chester (4th June 2019), Dreamtimer (4th June 2019), Elen (4th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2019), Kitsune (4th June 2019), Wind (4th June 2019)

Thanks
    NAP can be tiresome Sammy but he offers oppurtunities as triggers are our own.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th June 2019), Bob (4th June 2019), Dreamtimer (4th June 2019), Elen (4th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2019), Wind (4th June 2019)

Thanks
    Seriously..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kitsune For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2019), Aragorn (5th June 2019), Bob (4th June 2019), Dreamtimer (4th June 2019), Elen (5th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2019), Wind (4th June 2019)

Thanks
    Yes, on the serious side, Aragorn I feel sometimes people need to take a NAP

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th June 2019), Dreamtimer (4th June 2019), Elen (5th June 2019), Kitsune (4th June 2019), Wind (4th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Sam,
    That all said, you know the routine, which is that you've got 24 hours to reconsider your retirement. And I hope you will, because I consider you a friend and a valuable member of this community, and you've only just returned from an 18-month (or so) sabbatical.
    Good advice.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2019), Aragorn (5th June 2019), Bob (4th June 2019), Dreamtimer (4th June 2019), Elen (5th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2019), Kitsune (4th June 2019), Wind (4th June 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Sammy, in case you didn't notice while you were away, I was insulted multiple times here.

I was called brainwashed. I was called extreme. I was called stupid. Someone implied that fluoride had muddled my brain.

I didn't get upset and leave.

I'm pretty sure a couple of folks hoped for that result.

I don't want to see you leave because there is a member who bothers you.

I don't think it's possible to avoid.

My personal solution was to award myself badges. I've earned four so far, if I recall correctly. But I don't spend a lot of time thinking about it.

It's sad to me that sharing ideas and asking questions leads to being labelled, but that's humans for ya.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2019), Aragorn (5th June 2019), Bob (4th June 2019), Chester (17th June 2019), Elen (5th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2019), Gio (4th June 2019), Kitsune (4th June 2019), Wind (4th June 2019)