Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Mueller Report

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    This 'spying' thing is so obviously cooked up. I don't understand why folks believe with such ease. It's easy to go and review the actual events which led up to current circumstances.

And it's easy to see the patterns of making things up to create fear in order to promote...wars, conflict, etc.

Friends of mine are wallowing in cognitive dissonance, believing simultaneously that we won't be attacked while we do the very same thing again and again.

What goes around comes around.

Cognitive dissonance needs scapegoats.

Spy gate is all about scapegoats.

It's a losing tactic in the long run.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2019), Aragorn (30th May 2019), Emil El Zapato (30th May 2019), Kitsune (30th May 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Tisa a beuatifullll day, hang onto your spying belief DT.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th May 2019), Elen (31st May 2019), Emil El Zapato (30th May 2019)

Thanks
    Not belief. I don't confuse belief with observations.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2019), Aragorn (30th May 2019), Elen (31st May 2019), Emil El Zapato (30th May 2019), Kitsune (30th May 2019)

Thanks
    Tripe, perception.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st June 2019), Elen (31st May 2019), Emil El Zapato (30th May 2019), modwiz (31st May 2019)

Thanks
    If you say everything is just perception than there isn't any truth. And yet you speak regularly of truth, Aianawa.

Truth is made of both fact and belief.

That's why I speak of observations. That is an empirical activity which is different than cherry picking to fulfill pre-determined beliefs and desires.

I don't cherry pick. Plain and simple.

I've been weary of that activity for years now. People just ignore inconvenient facts and pretend that opinions are facts.

People look at facts and say they don't believe them.

Then when the fact of gravity causes a rock to fall on their heads they scratch in wonder...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2019), Aragorn (31st May 2019), Elen (1st June 2019), Emil El Zapato (31st May 2019), Kitsune (31st May 2019)

Thanks
    Tripe imo, your picking from my observation.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st June 2019), Elen (1st June 2019), Emil El Zapato (31st May 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Tripe imo, your picking from my observation.
    I sense denial in you, Brother.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2019), Dreamtimer (1st June 2019), Elen (1st June 2019), Kitsune (1st June 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    The spying thing is all about an attack on what used to be something sacred to all "Americans" which is basic civil liberties. Coupled with the apparent abuse is that the invasions of rights were done for political gain and nothing can be more dangerous for a republic such as the USA. These civil liberties are described and protected by the US Constitution. After 9-11, and the appearance of significant technological advances, changes were enacted by law which placed far too much power and ability into the hands of the executive branch to have access to tools which are spy tools. The executive branch and all who bought in (regardless of their publicly stated party affiliation) had the means to cover it up as long as the political party protecting all involved at the operational level remained in power.

Note that this access no longer required the kind of monitoring (oversight) that had been in place prior to these law changes. It appears the temptation to abuse these tools and new laws could not be resisted. In addition (and is appearing each day more likely to be made public) it appears these tools and powers began to be used about a decade ago. It appears these tools and powers have been used to spy on political opponents which, if this all turns out true (by being proven), and corrective measures are enacted so that these tools can no longer be so easily used against US citizens for any purpose, especial for political purposes, the United States as it was meant to be by its founders and the United States older folks like myself had thought it to be will be preserved.

If, what appears to be likely to occur actually does occur - that being a relatively complete exposure of the plethora of abuses, then for those like myself who understand that all governmental systems have their short comings just like all economic systems have their short comings, at least we can breath easier for a decade or so that a governmental system that far more resembles what the originators of this system intended, will live on in the USA. And this would also ensure the economic system as it is today, capitalism, will survive as well in the USA. My personal opinion is that if this turns out to be the case, then its not just good for the United States but would be good for the world.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2019), Aragorn (1st June 2019), Dreamtimer (1st June 2019), Elen (1st June 2019), Emil El Zapato (1st June 2019), Kitsune (1st June 2019)

Thanks
    I suggest folks consider paying attention to this one.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICd5DiZmuig

and here's the podcast [click here] which contains the extended interview.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2019), Aragorn (1st June 2019), Dreamtimer (1st June 2019), Elen (1st June 2019), Emil El Zapato (1st June 2019)

Thanks
    Barr's record leaves me unable to take him at his word. He's been covering up crime and recommending pardons going back to Iran/Contra.

The Patriot Act caused us to lose huge amounts of our rights and started the wave of spying on Americans.

People used terrorism as an excuse and now suddenly they're upset because we decided to let our leaders get away with lying, spying, and unending, unpaid-for wars.

It's been a hell of a lot longer than ten years.

Spying on Americans has been going on openly since W was Prez.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2019), Aragorn (1st June 2019), Emil El Zapato (1st June 2019), Gio (1st June 2019), Wind (1st June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I agree with you DT...it is so weird that Barr REALLY does know the truth but is willing to abandon adherence to higher principles in such a ho-hum cavalier way... is just... plain ...weird.

There has to be an underlining philosophy behind the right's 'way'. Machiavelli perhaps...somebody notable and with great influence is guiding the right down their path
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2019), Aragorn (1st June 2019), Dreamtimer (1st June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Who is the favorite win at all costs guy that is such a popular quote...Sun something or other...win at all costs.

It might be an 'apparent' circumstantial skew though. As Psychopath-in-Chief, Trump has at his will an expansive list of influential psychos. And he has successfully appointed more than a few..
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2019), Aragorn (1st June 2019), Dreamtimer (1st June 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I agree with you DT...it is so weird that Barr REALLY does know the truth but is willing to abandon adherence to higher principles in such a ho-hum cavalier way... is just... plain ...weird.

There has to be an underlining philosophy behind the right's 'way'. Machiavelli perhaps...somebody notable and with great influence is guiding the right down their path
    It's that person behind the scenes that Fred mentioned but can't put a name to.

Here are some things communists do:

Investigate political opposition.

Lock up political opposition.

Equate loyalty to party with patriotism.

Desire a one-party system.

Move money up to the upper echelons.

All these things are happening here, being done by the party which has been in power. (the party which had all three branches until Nov.)

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2019), Aragorn (1st June 2019), Emil El Zapato (1st June 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post

If it is made about Right and Left then we all lose. That it may turn out the abuse for gaining and retaining supreme political power in the US as far as political parties go will fall on the democrats may just be 'bad luck' for the dems (maybe), but as good students of Icke and all his legacy teachers/students know, political parties are more than anything "one party."

"W" maybe allowed the tools to be used to monitor (spy) on Americans, but so far it does not look like those tools were used against someone running for President until his successor took over in 2009. We shall see.

Responding to comments I have read here regarding William Barr... One of the worst tactics used to "build a case" against another is to use unproven, innuendo type conclusions about someone based on their (often distant) past. So in response, a.) the conclusions can be wrong or grossly distorted and b.) the person probably changes (quite often for the better). God knows I have made significant changes (and if I had not, there's no way I would be in my 17th year of marriage with my wife, Cristina.

Barr appears to be someone who will do everything he can to ensure that the Republic of the United States of America as he grew up believing it to be and should be has the best chance to remain relatively so.

And here diGenova gives folks a clue as to what Barr's up against. In addition, diGenova points out what Barr has that will likely be the key to resolving this situation in favor of preservation.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQhzliyWRck

Something I feel I must point out in black and white. Abuse of power has occurred throughout human existence. Abuse of power has occurred at all levels of government. But the last time there was US officials abusing power where it was the executive branch that did it... and did it so as to retain power for themselves was during Nixon's presidency. Besides the obvious changes in technological capability, it seems the only small difference between then and now is that Nixon et al. did not get away with it to see the end of his second term (and thus could not make sure the 1976 election went to someone within the cabal he was a part of). What may turn out to be the case is that the same thing occurred in 2012 yet the actions were not exposed and their cabal (which very well could be a continuance of the same cabal that experienced the Jimmy Carter interruption though I am purely speculating on that point) came within an inch of succeeding transference of power to themselves (which would have been the case if H. Clinton were elected).

What seems to be missing regarding understanding (and I find it here and there on this very forum) is that "political party" and "political ideology" is not what drives the bus. It is the desire for power and/or the desire to retain power that fuels the actions of those of a cabal. Political party is more than anything a distraction. When ideology is used, the form the arguments take are about surface matters separated out into "issues" where the actual, truly real underpinnings of a targeted condition that would likely benefit a nation or the world if changed are rarely identified and thus even more rarely confronted. The few times I have seen this attempted of late, the one that is making the revelation is mercilessly attacked.

A great example of this is the usage of identity politics and victimhood.

Another great example is the usage of "moral based causes" where the argument 'for' is religious based.
    Last edited by Chester, 1st June 2019 at 16:09.

It's just a ride

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2019), Aragorn (1st June 2019), Emil El Zapato (1st June 2019), modwiz (1st June 2019)

Thanks
    With regard to identity politics / victimhood - the usage of such puts all the focus on externals (which any fair minded, intelligent being doesn't care about because they see no relevance in such). By so using identity politics as a distraction avoids the light shining on what actually matters, an individual's internals which reveal themselves more than anything in their actions though also, to a lesser degree, in their words. In addition, by riling up the vulnerable (those who are too easily manipulated into believing their perception they and/or any group they identify with) is being held at a disadvantage all because of one or more identifiable external factors) those who have risen above buy in to this type of dynamic are threatened by the mob... usually a mob paid for, steered and then significantly bolstered in numbers through commencement (so easy to do) and then recruitment of these passionate vulnerables.

It's just a ride

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2019), Aragorn (1st June 2019), Emil El Zapato (1st June 2019), modwiz (1st June 2019)