Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Long Day for Christchurch, NZ

Senior Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,778 Times in 563 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Christopher View Post
    The silly little boy got a deserved double slapping.
    Do you really support kids attacking their seniors from behind ? Guess the Left is suffering from some deranged condition .

We right wing parents know what our kids are doing and make sure they respect others and the image they create for their own family .Seems right for people seeking The One Truth
    Given what the guy was just saying, an egg on his face was the least he deserved. People must learn that there are consequences to hate-speech and sowing divisions between communities.

I am not a Leftist, btw, you could say that I'm a recovering alt-righter and I try to stay in the centre as much as I can. I believe there should be balance between Left and Right and it isn't healthy for any society if it goes too much in one direction. I should know, because I grew up under a Left-wing dictatorship and I now live under an increasingly authoritarian far-right one. I would not recommend either form of government.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th March 2019), Aragorn (17th March 2019), Dreamtimer (18th March 2019), Elen (18th March 2019), Fred Steeves (17th March 2019), NotAPretender (17th March 2019), Wind (Yesterday)

Senior Member palooka's revenge's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,171 Times in 407 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Christopher View Post
    The silly little boy got a deserved double slapping.
    Do you really support kids attacking their seniors from behind ? Guess the Left is suffering from some deranged condition .

We right wing parents know what our kids are doing and make sure they respect others and the image they create for their own family .Seems right for people seeking The One Truth
    OMG, you're a parent?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th March 2019), Aragorn (17th March 2019), Dreamtimer (18th March 2019), Elen (18th March 2019), NotAPretender (17th March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,931 Times in 3,029 Posts
    blluggghhh...Teach your children to kill seminar today at the Patriot.
    "We are one thought away from changing the world!"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NotAPretender For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th March 2019), Aragorn (17th March 2019), Dreamtimer (18th March 2019), Elen (18th March 2019)

Temporarily Banned England
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    OMG, you're a parent?
    If I was not literally , I would consider myself morally responsible to be a Guardian to some of you here . An occasional pat on the back and frequent crunching blows to the head where the brain usually is .
    In loco parentis .
    It's Latin , NaP

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Christopher For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th March 2019)