Thread: Benjamin Fulford cross examines Karen Hudes

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts

Benjamin Fulford cross examines Karen Hudes

Published on Nov 2, 2013

A September interview in which Benjamn Fulford discusses and confronts issues of concern to the human race with famed whistleblower of the World Bank -- Karen Hudes.

Apparently the $500,000 was paid. It was only up for a couple days unfortunately. Ben talks to the P2 Lodge of the Vatican which Karen says has no power.

Is this why Karen Hudes is now saying Ben works for the Jesuits?? their main disagreement is the role China plays.

I see it more as a Canadian talking to an American. If you shout louder does that make you right? Americans seem to think it does.

Karen says Keenan is not what he pretends to be. While Ben thinks the new Pope is working for reform Karen says No it's the Jesuits outright taking over the Vatican.

Unfortunately I missed the last 15 minutes. My wife can't stand the shouting from Karen.

It's basic infighting among the ones who want to work within the system to fix the system. Einstein would be appalled.

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

If you go here both halves of the video are available free.
    Last edited by Herbert, 5th November 2013 at 14:40. Reason: video taken down

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (3rd November 2013), Cearna (4th November 2013), Frances (3rd November 2013), Mark (4th November 2013), modwiz (3rd November 2013), Spiral (4th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Herbert, I agree there was more high volume than was necessary. Don't know if this was due to their connection or not, although I have heard Karen before and she tends to talk in a high volume voice - and there were times when I wondered: Are these 2 people actually listening and absorbing what the other was saying. So typical when people have different opinions on solutions.

BUT . . . IMO some very important info was contained in this exchange if one has the time and patience to listen. . . and it's good news, if true.

Most folks still are in the dark about the Federal Reserve. They're are beginning to get that it's not "Federal" but privately owned, but they still don't realize how (along with the World Bank & IMF) it's financially crippled most nations. According to Karen this is going to stop. Whoa!?!?!?. . .. that's a big one. Most on these forums realize the Vatican is not what it pretends to be, but I don't think they realize how deep their control goes. . . If what Karen says is true, they get 60% of the money collected from the Federal Reserve. The other 40% goes to the private families who co-own.

This is all important stuff folks.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (4th November 2013), Frances (3rd November 2013), Mark (4th November 2013), modwiz (3rd November 2013), Spiral (4th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,463 Times in 294 Posts
    Damn. The video was taken down already. Anyone know more details?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Cearna (4th November 2013), Mark (4th November 2013), Spiral (4th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,463 Times in 294 Posts
    Was it this 19 minute video?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Mark (4th November 2013)