Thread: Triangle UFO Seen Over Amsterdam During Daytime Close Up, Video, UFO

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

Triangle UFO Seen Over Amsterdam During Daytime Close Up, Video, UFO

Date of sighting: 10-28-2013
    Location of sighting: Amsterdam

Here is an old video of a UFO over Amsterdam that I haven't seen before. This is really a breathtaking video of a triangle craft, and yes, it does appear to be a TR3B. The UFO also has a yellow rectangle that is a separate part of the ship. I darkened the photos below to better see the detail of the UFO. Sure this was taken back in 2013, but damn its really mind-blowing video! I doubt very much that its a TR3B, because no pilot would be stupid enough to fly this low out in broad daylight showing it off to the public. I do however believe it to be an alien craft.

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2019), Dreamtimer (6th March 2019), Elen (6th March 2019), tarka the duck (10th March 2019)

(account terminated) England
    Thanks
    " I doubt very much that its a TR3B, because no pilot would be stupid enough to fly this low out in broad daylight showing it off to the public."

That is precisely what you always do, if you are running a False Flag .
    Put an elephant in the room and then flatly state that it is not an Elephant .

And if you want to have the option of a False Flag Alien Invasion at some point in the future , you absolutely show the public that ' we are not alone '
    At least one third will always swallow the bait and over time you catch most of the others by repeating --- there is no smoke without fire .
    Never fails . imho

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    If the Lockheed-Martin TR-3B is an actual craft, then it would be an unmanned vehicle ─ or at least, according to the people who claim to possess information on it. More likely than not, the moniker "TR-3B" is a misinterpretation of a past Lockheed-Martin program called Tier-III, for the design of an unmanned aerial vehicle that was intended as a spy plane.

The large triangular ships seen over Belgium and the Netherlands by over 30'000 witnesses in the late 1980s and early 1990s had a dome with viewports on top. They were not unmanned ─ they were observed communicating with one another by way of light beams while hovering over a field ─ and they certainly wouldn't have been military. It would have been a huge blunder from the US military to send experimental craft out into the air space of NATO allies in the middle of the Cold War ─ and that close to the Russian border ─ without warning those allies first, not to mention that I'd be dying to hear the American explanation if the two F-16 jets our Air Force sent up in pursuit of one of those triangles were to have managed to shoot down the craft. Or maybe the Russians would have shot them down instead.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Christopher (6th March 2019), Dreamtimer (7th March 2019), Elen (6th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th March 2019), tarka the duck (10th March 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    They were not unmanned ─ they were observed communicating with one another by way of light beams while hovering over a field ─ and they certainly wouldn't have been military. It would have been a huge blunder from the US military to send ----.

They travelled light years using technology so far advanced we cannot envisage it , but when they got to Belgium they used a minute fraction of the available frequency band to communicate ( the teeny weeny bit we call light ) ?
    That is laughable .
    Why on earth would you build viewports on the top ? They would not use light to view.The whole of the craft would more likely ' see ' in the ultra violet range , for example , and the whole craft could be used at any time or a defined part of it to see . Your viewport idea is like us having a glass car but also having one bit of it as an extra to stick out to get a better view . No .

More salient is that at that time Belgium was the centre of NATO Gladio False Flag activity .
    That is the Occam Razor most sensible explanation . imho
    Last edited by Aragorn, 6th March 2019 at 17:23. Reason: fixed your quoting tags

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Christopher View Post
    They travelled light years using technology so far advanced we cannot envisage it , but when they got to Belgium they used a minute fraction of the available frequency band to communicate ( the teeny weeny bit we call light ) ?
    Visible light is much easier to focus than microwaves in the non-visible spectrum. The witnesses saw the craft not only using lasers for communication ─ lasers which changed color all the time, for that matter ─ but also as scanning devices.

And by the way, this is why SETI will never find any aliens. Radiowaves are simply not powerful enough and disperse so easily that they are futile at interstellar distances. Lasers on the other hand are collimated and phase-rectified. No civilization from outside of our solar system and capable of interstellar travel would be using radiowaves for communicating.

That is laughable .
    If you say so.

Why on earth would you build viewports on the top ? They would not use light to view.The whole of the craft would more likely ' see ' in the ultra violet range , for example , and the whole craft could be used at any time or a defined part of it to see . Your viewport idea is like us having a glass car but also having one bit of it as an extra to stick out to get a better view . No .
    If the US military were capable of building such craft, then those craft would also be capable of using the same kind of sensor technology as what you're describing here-above. And by the way, ultraviolet light tends to reflect too easily because of its higher frequency (and thus: its shorter wavelength). Lower frequencies (and thus: longer wavelengths) yield better penetration.

On the other hand, viewports are a quite common observation on UFOs of various different designs. I'm not saying that all of them will have viewports, but many of them do. And unmanned aerial vehicles built with today's technology do not. Drones like the Predator series use cameras, and cruise missiles use radar in combination with an adaptive navigation system and a pre-programmed map of the target area.

More salient is that at that time Belgium was the centre of NATO Gladio False Flag activity .
    Gladio had nothing to do with UFOs. It was (and may still be) a stay-behind network of CIA "sleeper agents" in Europe as part of the Big Commie Scare™, who were indeed involved with right-wing terrorist groups, and who may or may not have been involved with the Brabant Killers, who themselves were linked to an ultra-right-wing cell within the Belgian Gendarmerie ─ which no longer exists, by the way.

This cell was called the Westland New Post, and they intended to commit a coup by turning Belgium into a fascist police state. The investigation into the Brabant Killers has been sidetracked and stonewalled from day one, but thanks to a few persistent officers and an attorney, new evidence has in the meantime shown up that prevents the case from going cold. Otherwise it would indeed have done so, because all of the facts date back to 1985-1986.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th March 2019), Elen (7th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th March 2019), Kathy (8th March 2019), tarka the duck (10th March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Source

now, that was interesting...I have never seen anything like that...super-luminal capable...why not?

That is laughable .

If one over applies Occam's Razor, one is likely to slice away something important. Have you applied Occam's Razor to false flags?
    Last edited by Aragorn, 6th March 2019 at 19:37. Reason: removed spurious quote tag
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2019), Elen (7th March 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Source

now, that was interesting...I have never seen anything like that...super-luminal capable...why not?
    Pareidolia. People see a Jesus figure because that's what they want to see. What I am seeing in that photo is some sort of rocket exhaust ─ which already rules out anything extraterrestrial ─ seen in perspective.

It's the same thing with reverse speech or records from rock bands played in reverse. People hear satanic messages in them because that's what their brain is expecting them to hear. (I've recently watched a lecture on that kind of stuff, and it was quite amusing. )

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th March 2019), Elen (7th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th March 2019), Kathy (8th March 2019), tarka the duck (10th March 2019)

Thanks
    I'll look later...not convinced of your impression...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2019), Dreamtimer (10th March 2019), Elen (7th March 2019), Kathy (8th March 2019)

Thanks
    For Whatever Its worth:

When I worked as a Ground Control Officer at the Johnson Space Center, I had a co-worker that was involved in the flight missions for an experimental craft (can't remember its name now) that was NOT secret (as far as I know) but when knowledge of it became more widely known it was termed 'secret'. I didn't think that was an accurate assessent.

Bill Foster is the GC featured in this video...Most of our group despised him.

Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 7th March 2019 at 19:29.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2019), Dreamtimer (10th March 2019), Elen (8th March 2019), Kathy (8th March 2019), tarka the duck (10th March 2019)

Thanks
    I really detested most of the people in the 'front room'. They were jacked in the head with self-importance

The persona of the flight crews is calm under pressure...that's b.s. they're always on the edge of hysteria...

They are a bunch of back stabbing 'climbers'. As you can easily tell it was not a pleasant experience for me working with THOSE people.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 8th March 2019 at 13:52.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th March 2019), Dreamtimer (10th March 2019), Elen (9th March 2019)

Thanks
    I love this remarkably easy acceptance of Aliens flitting over our planet signalling to each other in pretty colours and patterns , that some of you hold within your world view .Most endearing .

I cannot address any comments to Aragorn as he has no working knowledge of Dr Farrel's work. Completely unread because he turned down an invitation to guest here .
    But until commentators learn not to automatically assume that Aliens exist and operate by the laws that govern here , we can never talk sensibly .

The chances of them using our optical light spectrum are remote . Just check out the physics and numbers .
    And incidentally Pareidolia is seeing patterns that are not there --- your very unfortunate mistake imho .

Thinking that they might prefer to paint coloured pictures rather than communicate directly or interrupt our communications etc etc is just limiting and lazy thinking .
    It is an example of Occam's Razor not being used --- please note PAL .

If you wish to believe the light fantastic , so be it .
    But on the other hand there is a big man striding over the hill and he seems to have a halo of light above his head . Or is he a human corn flower ?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Christopher For This Useful Post:

Kathy (10th March 2019)

Thanks
    I love this remarkably easy acceptance of Aliens flitting over our planet signalling to each other in pretty colours and patterns , that some of you hold within your world view .Most endearing .
    Yes, almost as endearing as that Donald J. Trump would be a genius and that the world will be saved by becoming a proto-fascist regime.

I cannot address any comments to Aragorn as he has no working knowledge of Dr Farrel's work.
    Wrong, and irrelevant.

Completely unread because he turned down an invitation to guest here .
    Utterly false, because Farrell had consented to an interview. It also doesn't have anything to do with what books I choose to read and what books I don't.

But until commentators learn not to automatically assume that Aliens exist and operate by the laws that govern here , we can never talk sensibly .
    I guess you've never heard of the Drake equations. But given your own belief systems, I would also like to add that you are particularly badly placed for defining the terms of "talking sensibly".

But on the other hand there is a big man striding over the hill and he seems to have a halo of light above his head . Or is he a human corn flower ?
    You believe in the supernatural aspects of Christianity, and that Donald Trump would be some kind of genius savior, and here you are, ridiculing those of us who actually understand science? Are you for real?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th March 2019), Elen (11th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th March 2019), Kathy (10th March 2019), tarka the duck (10th March 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Pareidolia's not so bad...

Sometimes artists use this phenomenon to their advantage by embedding hidden images in their work. Observers often view other objects in Georgia O'Keeffe's flower paintings, for example.
    And siriusly, the ability to see patterns and understand their significance is very valuable. I've experienced this with geology and recognizing patterns in landscape which are important geological features.

It's already painfully obvious that people everywhere are vulnerable to seeing and hearing things.

This is why reasonable discussion matters. There's quite a dearth of it.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th March 2019), Christopher (10th March 2019), Elen (11th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th March 2019), Kathy (10th March 2019), tarka the duck (10th March 2019)

Thanks
    -----------------------------
    You believe in the supernatural aspects of Christianity, and that Donald Trump would be some kind of genius savior, and here you are, ridiculing those of us who actually understand science? Are you for real?

The above is exactly like your uninformed remark re Drake equations . So absurdly wrong that , to quote an old saying , my mind boggles . Why guess ? And so badly ?
    Why on earth are you so angry and spiteful ? Why stick out your chin all the time and make assumptions which unfortunately for you always turn out horribly wrong ?

I cannot begin to imagine who ," those of us who actually blah , blah " are . Where are they ? Will they appear to me through a worm hole ?Will they all fit into one hole ?
    As for Farrell . I feel sure he did not consent to the interview because he did not like the numbers but was too polite to say so and I wonder if you also antagonised him .

Instead of being continually upset , enjoy your imagined picture of Aliens putting on special light shows for UFO buffs and perhaps get on out there with your recording equipment and see if you can find some solid and convincing evidence .
    I will sponsor you and then you can think about me all day and all night .

Thanks
    The above is exactly like your uninformed remark re Drake equations .
    Uninformed?

Look dude, I'm not interested in comparing IQ scores, numbers of books that we've both read, numbers of years of education, or for that matter, penis sizes. At least my contributions are well-reasoned and well-educated, and I don't go around "sticking my chin out", as you like calling it. I suppose that must be a British slang of some sorts, because I have never heard that expression before in my entire life, and I have been speaking English fairly fluently since I was about 10 years old ─ I began teaching myself English at the age of 7-8, even though it wasn't until 8th grade (age 13-14) that we got English classes at school.

You go around flaunting your own and ─ quite frankly ─ often ridiculous opinions as being the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, while at the same time, you ostensibly belittle and mock those who hold a different opinion. You reference conservative mainstream media (like Fox News and Zero Hedge) and even certain alt-right media (like Breitbart) as "reputable information sources", you subliminally suggest that the Biblical God and Jesus are what the Roman Catholic Church says they are, and you believe that Donald J. Trump is a genius, while the guy has already long shown the whole world ─ and continues to do so with every passing day ─ that he's an anti-intellectual narcissist, and for that matter, one who could have been a character in the movie "Idiocracy".

I'm not the one being absurd here, Christopher. You are.

Why on earth are you so angry and spiteful ?
    I've seen you post that very same sentence ─ down to the letter ─ on several threads already now, and in reply to multiple individuals. Do you keep it in a text editor, ready for copying-and-pasting, or what?

If you think I'm either angry or spiteful, then you must never have met anyone who was either angry or spiteful. However, I do not respond very well to belittling comments from arrogant people who pretend that they know everything much better and then turn out not to know all that much. In other words, people who behave just like you.

I am always open to an honest discussion, but when someone is throwing bovine excrement around with a voice of authority, then there is no honest discussion to be had.

We've had another such member here for a while, who spoke with authority because he was a mathematician and "his math" showed that he was right and I was wrong. And when I called him out on his bullshit and asked him how "his math" proved anything at all, all he could do was pull a totally meaningless statistic out of his ass, right there on the spot. So much for "his math". But, oh, wait, he had also been an insider of the US military-industrial complex. And yet he didn't have any knowledge whatsoever about any of the black-budget operations going on, notwithstanding the fact that he liked throwing it out there that he had been a "black-ops insider". There's a word for that; it's called "grandstanding".

Let me set something straight here, Christopher: The One Truth is a forum for adults, not a kindergarten playground. We care about facts, knowledge and truth, not about who shouts the loudest, wears the fanciest clothes, has the fanciest family pedigree or has the longest pecker. If flaunting your ego is your game, then The One Truth is not the right venue for you ─ and then neither is Eye-Rise, for that matter. We've seen it all before, and we've also seen to what it leads.

Why stick out your chin all the time and make assumptions which unfortunately for you always turn out horribly wrong ?
    I'm not the one "'sticking out my chin" ─ you are, and quite pompously so ─ but I am absolutely dying for you to show me where I have been so "horribly wrong". That should really be entertaining. Not that I would be exempt from being wrong about any particular subject, but then again, I tend to always check my facts first, whereas you on the other hand have already shown on multiple occasions that it is you who doesn't know what he's talking about, and who cannot support his claims with evidence. (Parroted articles from Zero Hedge do not count as evidence.)

I cannot begin to imagine who ," those of us who actually blah , blah " are . Where are they ? Will they appear to me through a worm hole ?Will they all fit into one hole ?
    One cannot see without opening one's eyes. Sadly enough, yours appear to be fixated on and blinded by the greatness of your own reflection in the mirror.

As for Farrell . I feel sure he did not consent to the interview because he did not like the numbers but was too polite to say so and I wonder if you also antagonised him .
    Oh for crying out loud, lay off with that silly attempt to bring your god Joseph Farrell into each and every conversation. Joseph Farrell is a historian, not a physicist, and he has nothing to do with any of this. And for that matter, I don't see how I could have antagonized him when I have never even spoken with the man. He doesn't even know I exist.

The more I read your posts, the more I am becoming convinced that you've only joined up so as to troll people and to pompously throw your own ill-conceived opinions around as fact with authority. After all, you're a member of the elite MENSA club, and so you believe that people should bow down before your glorious mind.

I generally try to refrain from ad hominem argumentation, but in virtually every discussion here at the forum in which you've decided to become involved, your role as a messenger is becoming ever more important than that of the (usually ill-conceived) message you bring, plus that you yourself have already gone ad hominem with me before. Therefore, I am now going to speak my mind about you, as it appears to be highly germane to this debate, and to almost every other debate here at The One Truth that you've chosen to partake in...

You, Sir, are exhibiting all the hallmarks of a certified narcissist.

There, I've said it. And before you say another word, in addition to having done a substantial amount of research in the fields of psychology, psychiatry and neurology, I also happen to have plenty of personal experience in dealing with certified narcissists, so I know exactly what I am talking about.

I will sponsor you and then you can think about me all day and all night .
    You'd wish, but I am going to gracefully decline on that offer, thank you. I've already got enough nightmares as it is.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th March 2019), Elen (11th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th March 2019)