Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ETs and Abduction Phenomena: A Debate

(account terminated) England
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    imho... the gap between science and what is called pseudoscience has begun to close... which is to say the gap between the physical and the metaphysical. in the chakra lineup, this is primarily the gap between purple and blue.

one example of this are the remote viewers despite there bein' a whole lotta disinfo and misinfo bein' spread around... mostly because remote viewing lay within the purview of human potential 'n there are most def forces heavily invested in discrediting that... some of which are the very ones presenting as being remote viewers...

the story was written all over antiquity... ie... going back to the greek city states under attack by rome (not to mention their own in-fighting) where the seer was leaned on heavily to change what she was seeing.

so, right now it's kinda up to the indigo seers who've been caught in the squeeze between purple and blue from the very beginning.. if they move what they need to move that gap will begin to close more quickly 'n even Occum will bear this out as what is currently unseen will become seen... which is to say what lurks in the darkness will come into the light 'n NOT the other way round...
    f we don't blow ourselves up first... cuz THAT potential is certainly in the cards...

Pal, If you are referring to Cassandra's alleged prophecies , remember that Apollo was so besotted that he gave her this power being a 'God" himself . So she was not 100% human , even if you believe the narrative .

I keep in touch with remote viewing research reports and while the many positive hits that I have seen always strike me as hopeless doodles , I gather that the subject remains largely Top Secret with major powers allegedly spending huge amounts to continue and further develop understanding .So I reserve judgement and try to keep an open mind ( I am probably angry because I have zero ability ) .

I am totally unimpressed with the Indigo narrative but as it is dear to some people here ( Kryon channelling and Lee Carrol ) I shall restrict myself to that one general personal comment .

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christopher For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd March 2019), Emil El Zapato (4th March 2019), Kathy (5th March 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Christopher View Post
    Pal, If you are referring to Cassandra's alleged prophecies , remember that Apollo was so besotted that he gave her this power being a 'God" himself . So she was not 100% human , even if you believe the narrative .

I keep in touch with remote viewing research reports and while the many positive hits that I have seen always strike me as hopeless doodles , I gather that the subject remains largely Top Secret with major powers allegedly spending huge amounts to continue and further develop understanding .So I reserve judgement and try to keep an open mind ( I am probably angry because I have zero ability ) .

I am totally unimpressed with the Indigo narrative but as it is dear to some people here ( Kryon channelling and Lee Carrol ) I shall restrict myself to that one general personal comment .
    look right over there on the left column... its palooka... and the only cassandra i know is one that dwells within a very close friend whom i highly respect and deeply love...

another one is indigo... u can tell her what u said but be forewarned... she can be nasty when called for. as for me i'm leavin that up to u...

edit... oooopps... might be too late... i was readin' yer comment under my breath 'n i think she mighta see-d me....
    Last edited by palooka's revenge, 3rd March 2019 at 18:20.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd March 2019), Dreamtimer (4th March 2019), Elen (4th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (4th March 2019)

(account terminated) England
    Thanks
    You are definitely Pal ( Prolongs Active Life , which you need at your age !! ) because Palooka is an insult , particularly if you are female .
    Surely he was a cartoon character and an early comic fighter type figure .
    Why would you wish to be associated with a moron with cauliflower ears ? Cassandra may be a cheat but she is a far better role model than a now washed up bozo .

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    This ends up being very interesting. Touches on several phenomena. What I found interesting is that the Egregorials that are conjured/manifested by quantum wave collapse (facilitated by the human ability to 'frame' reality) will in time become 'MALEVOLENT'. Now that is an interesting how do you do.

“El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th December 2019), Dreamtimer (29th December 2019), Elen (27th December 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    "Way back in the 1970s." Jeez folks, do you have to keep pointing out how long ago I was still alive?!

I'm glad of it, really. I have enough experience to see through folks' BS. And I've been calling them out on it of late.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th December 2019), Elen (30th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (29th December 2019)

Thanks
    Now you got me listening to Anthony Peake again.

I don't agree with him about deja vu being reincarnation. I'm pretty confident it's mostly dreams.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th December 2019), Elen (30th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (29th December 2019)

Thanks
    Anthony was on Mysterious Universe. These guys are a fun listen because they are serious about the topic and yet not afraid at all to laugh and inject humor.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th February 2020), Elen (17th February 2020), Emil El Zapato (16th February 2020)