Thread: The History of Viruses

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

The History of Viruses

Years ago I was fascinated by the work of German scientist Stefan Lanka, who challeged the mainstream official story on viruses.

My research tied in with the radical paradigm shift of the work of another German, physician Ryke Geerd Hamer, now deceased.

I have a strong feeling that there’s something very wrong about what we think about viruses and disease.

A researcher I respect is Sofia Smallstorm; I think she’s thorough and perceptive.

I see she has recently appeared on Sage of Quay Radio:

The Sage of Quay Radio Hour
    Published on Jan 23, 2019

Tonight Sofia Smallstorm returns to the show. Sofia discusses her research into the history of viruses and how the current mainstream medical viewpoint may have a few holes in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_qSuqB5Nnw

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_qSuqB5Nnw

Thanks
    I have the video on pause.

What I've gathered so far is that Sofia is saying that what we’re calling viruses are not actually microbes, but the body’s own healing agent sent to a crippled, oxygen-starved cell that needs more voltage; our bodies are electric.

The healing agent is crystalline, cylindrical in shape, sugar-coated, and piezoelectric.
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 21st February 2019 at 11:24. Reason: Add

Thanks
    Sofia points out that the actual cause of polio is probably environmental toxins such as DDT, not germs.

And in the 1950s, when the polio vaccine came out, a false picture was formed when the terminology in medicine regarding polio symptoms changed.

Children kept on getting what was always called polio in the past, but health authorities narrowed the definition drastically by saying that the definition of paralytic polio was to have paralysis for six months.

They also came up with new diseases: ALS, muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis, spina bifida, and cerebral palsy, but all of these are what used to be called polio.

Thanks
    Sofia references the book AIDS, Opium, Diamonds, and Empire by Dr. Nancy Banks:

Name:  Nancy Banks.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  41.0 KB

Thanks
    Here's another one:

The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot:

Name:  Lacks.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  43.9 KB

From Rebecca Skloot's website:

About The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks

Her name was Henrietta Lacks, but scientists know her as HeLa. She was a poor black tobacco farmer whose cells—taken without her knowledge in 1951—became one of the most important tools in medicine, vital for developing the polio vaccine, cloning, gene mapping, in vitro fertilization, and more. Henrietta’s cells have been bought and sold by the billions, yet she remains virtually unknown, and her family can’t afford health insurance.

Soon to be made into an HBO movie by Oprah Winfrey and Alan Ball, this New York Times bestseller takes readers on an extraordinary journey, from the “colored” ward of Johns Hopkins Hospital in the 1950s to stark white laboratories with freezers filled with HeLa cells, from Henrietta’s small, dying hometown of Clover, Virginia, to East Baltimore today, where her children and grandchildren live and struggle with the legacy of her cells. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks tells a riveting story of the collision between ethics, race, and medicine; of scientific discovery and faith healing; and of a daughter consumed with questions about the mother she never knew. It’s a story inextricably connected to the dark history of experimentation on African Americans, the birth of bioethics, and the legal battles over whether we control the stuff we’re made of.

WATCH THE BOOK TRAILER

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vow1ePzuqo

http://rebeccaskloot.com/the-immortal-life/
    From the HBO website:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by WantDisclosure View Post
    Sofia references the book AIDS, Opium, Diamonds, and Empire by Dr. Nancy Banks:

Name:  Nancy Banks.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  41.0 KB
    This is from Patrick Timpone's One Radio Network website:

Dr. Nancy Banks

Author of AIDS, Opium, Diamonds and Empire and The Slow Death of the AIDS/Cancer Paradigm

Mike writes in during this live show: Happy that Dr. Banks is well. Her interview in Mexico is brilliant. Beyond her knowledge of healing, she has a wonderful insight into the current medical paradigm and the forces controlling it. You have great people to interview Patrick,…..

It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure
    -Mark Twain

After being challenged with two back-to-back life threatening illnesses, Dr. Banks realized that she would have to look outside of her own discipline of allopathic medicine to learn how to heal. This was her personal “dark night of the soul”. It was a journey that gave her the courage to question the fundamental assumptions and mythologies of western medicine. Her passion has become supporting others in their search for health knowledge that is both consonant with the laws of nature and life affirming. She does this by lecturing and writing on current health, social, political and economic topics. She at one time was host of her own radio program called “Connect the Dots”.

Dr. Banks wrote AIDS, Opium, Diamonds and Empire as a tool for all Americans to gain insight into the historical events that were planned to lead this country and indeed the global economy to the enormous social upheavals and economic crisis being currently experienced. She shows how the HIV/AIDS crisis developed from the consequences of global financial decisions made at the highest levels as the result of the Bretton Woods Agreement following WWII and the doping of America following Vietnam. She shows how these changes were planned and developed in plain sight by a “secret” high cabal. But more than anything, the book is dedicated to Africans, Africans of the diaspora and survivors of the Maafa in hope that they will at long last begin to understand the world and their place in it from a longer historical perspective than four hundred years and that the only way to take command of your future is to take control of your history–not with hesitancy, but with conviction.

Dr. Nancy Banks is a graduate of Hunter College and Harvard Medical School. As a senior medical student she was awarded a scholarship from the American College of Surgeons to study surgery and tropical medicine at the Benin Medical College in Benin, Nigeria. She completed her internship and residency in general surgery and obstetrics and gynecology at St. Luke’s and Mt. Sinai Hospital and Medical Center. She was a Galloway Fellow in gynecological oncology at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Dr. Banks has a master’s degree in finance from Pace University.

Dr. Banks spent twenty-five years practicing general obstetrics and gynecology during which she was also the director of outpatient gynecology at The North General Hospital in Harlem, New York and served as an attending physician at not only North General, but Nyack Hospital in Nyack, New York, the Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and the Mt. Sinai Hospital and Medical Center. She felt that it was an honor and a privilege to attend to the thousands of women who trusted her with their care as their primary care physician or as their obstetrician or their surgeon.

https://oneradionetwork.com/all-show...april-23-2018/

Thanks
    This is from Patrick Timpone's One Radio Network website . . .
    I am listening to Patrick Timpone's interview of Dr. Nancy Banks, which took place April 23, 2018.

She just mentioned a lecture to be given in May for an Autism One Conference.

Here is the page from their website regarding her talk:

Vaccines and the Planned Singularity — Not On My Watch

From Plato and Malthus to Aldous Huxley, Paul Ehrlich, and Bill Gates, there has been a long history of western thought shapers who have opined that there are simply too many people on the planet. Until the last century, there was no practical method short of war, genocide, and starvation to actually impose fertility controls on mass populations. The rise of both the eugenically inspired allopathic medical model and molecular biology now combined with the rapid advancements in artificial intelligence have allowed the stealth global introduction of quiet weapons of population management warfare. Vaccines are just one of multiple strategic weapons being deployed in advancing the transhumanist agenda by the new breed of space age technocrats. Without turning into Luddites, we have the power to stop this soulless anti-science in its tracks.

Nancy Turner Banks, MD, MBA

Dr. Nancy Banks is a graduate of Hunter College and Harvard Medical School. As a senior medical student she was awarded a scholarship from the American College of Surgeons to study surgery and tropical medicine at the Benin Medical College in Benin, Nigeria. She completed her internship and residency in general surgery and obstetrics and gynecology at St. Luke’s and Mt. Sinai Hospital and Medical Center. She was a Galloway Fellow in gynecological oncology at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Dr. Banks has a master’s degree in finance from Pace University.

Dr. Banks spent twenty-five years practicing general obstetrics and gynecology during which she was also the director of outpatient gynecology at The North General Hospital in Harlem, New York and served as an attending physician at not only North General, but Nyack Hospital in Nyack, New York, the Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and the Mt. Sinai Hospital and Medical Center. She felt that it was an honor and a privilege to attend to the thousands of women who trusted her with their care as their primary care physician or as their obstetrician or their surgeon.
    During her years of practice Dr. Banks was daily confronted by a caravan of drug representatives in her office and at medical conferences. She became aware of not only how the pharmaceutical industry controls the practice of allopathic medicine but specifically how the industry targets women and increasingly their children. This industry more through propaganda than science has cleverly medicalized normal life processes and transitions and has promoted the use of drugs when additional non-patentable nutrient replenishments are indicated. By reading original journal reports she learned how the industry used its money and its might to suppress countless medical discoveries. Had these discoveries not been suppressed we would not be facing the terrible current health challenges and skyrocketing costs of the insurance industry. Finally, she became acutely aware of the deception and fraud in the deliberate suppression of information about the adverse effects of their products to physicians and by extension to the public.

Date/Time: Sat, 05/26/2018 - 4:00pm - 5:00pm
    Room: Grand Ballroom A-F
    Track: Conference 2018 Advocacy

http://www.autismone.org/content/vac...4-not-my-watch
    Dr. Banks obviously has first-hand experience of inappropriate influence, which actually amounts to control, from profit-seeking pharmaceutical corporations, on medicine.

Thanks
    A researcher I respect is Sofia Smallstorm; I think she’s thorough and perceptive.
    This particular interview of Sofia is one of the best interviews of a researcher that I have ever listened to in ten years of research.

After listening I went to her website and signed up for her newsletter.

I've had an email exchange with her and have a phone call appointment with her as a result. (It looks like we're kindred spirits.)

Her newsletter is called Avatar Update and her October/November 2018 is mind-boggling in its insight into the modus operandi of what I call the international medical mafia.

Sofia Smallstorm is on a par with Jon Rappoport in her quest for the truth.

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    There is a Mike Williams on the 'Empire'. Coincidentally the same series that Smollett is on. I smell a serious conspiracy here...!!
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

Thanks
    Right now I'm reading her newsletter Avatar Update for October/November 2018.

In it she has referenced the research of someone by the name of Jennifer Lake who has a blog PolioForever.

Clearly this lady has done massive research.

This is research that will not be taught in schools or universities, I suspect.

Thanks
    In it she has referenced the research of someone by the name of Jennifer Lake who has a blog PolioForever.
    Here is an interview of her.

She begins speaking at 17:35.

OmegaDJ169
    Published on Sep 23, 2016

Jennifer Lake with Daryl B. Smith on The French Connection (CII) - 2/17/2009

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt0Ui2md-ZQ