Thread: Oath Keepers Stewart Rhodes re. Defending the U.S. Border

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

Oath Keepers Stewart Rhodes re. Defending the U.S. Border

Alex Jones and Stewart Rhodes discuss the United States Constitution and defending our border in this video, starting at 01:21:13.

I recommend downloading the video to avoid problems with playback:

Alex Jones.jpgDownload.jpg

Full Show – Trump Declares National Emergency As Democrats Plot New False Flag – 02/15/2019

. . . Today's in-studio guest is founder and director of the Oath Keepers Stewart Rhodes sharing his fight in defending the Constitution.

https://www.infowars.com/watch/?vide...c188001c3d8f53

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    lol...I'm going to start adding little tags to my posts <Read Intently> Then verify <Read Intently>
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Stewart Rhodes' ex-wife recently did an interview. It's an eye-opener, no pun intended.

Tasha Adams met Stewart Rhodes, fresh out of high school at 18, when she was working as a dance instructor at Arthur Murray Studios in Las Vegas. A Mormon girl from an ordinary upbringing, she had no idea when she began dating the good-looking ex-Army infantryman, seven years her senior, that she would be embarking on a 25-year nightmare that would lead her to helping him found the Oath Keepers, culminating in Rhodes—now her ex-husband, since 2018—being charged with seditionist conspiracy for his key role in leading the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection.

In an in-depth interview with Daily Kos, Adams—who played a key role in the decision by a Texas judge to keep Rhodes behind bars while he awaits trial—recounted that journey in detail: From the early stages, when Rhodes accidentally shot out his own eye; to the lean years when she worked strip clubs to put him through college, and then struggled afterward until he came up with the idea for his nonprofit organization; to its final descent into wild-eyed extremism, punctuated by Rhodes’ increasingly erratic behavior (including bad hygiene that eventually forced him to begin wearing an eyepatch) and her long-abused family’s escape from his hyper-controlling grasp.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

donk (4th February 2022), Emil El Zapato (2nd February 2022), Octopus Garden (3rd February 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Stewart Rhodes' ex-wife recently did an interview. It's an eye-opener, no pun intended.

Ron Paul was the resident hero at PA when I was there the first time. That was fun while it lasted but my best posts were eliminated and got the biggest assholes on the site after me. Who was that farmer hero of Bill's ... moderator, he started doing his "I'm really stupid and biased" thing on me and then the most prominent sociopath twisted me out of my membership. To this day I believe I had met her on a forum dedicated to a serial killer. I mentioned that to her on PA and she reported to the mods that I had threatened her life. I have to admit that her move was inspired. Only a disturbed individual could do it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd February 2022), Octopus Garden (3rd February 2022)

Thanks
    You lost me. Whose movie?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (2nd February 2022), Octopus Garden (3rd February 2022)

Thanks
    her move ... Serenity something or other ... she was a cop in another life I think or affiliated with law enforcement in some way. After PA she became the owner of a site that was later labeled as one of the 'misinformation' sites.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd February 2022), Octopus Garden (3rd February 2022)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Love, Light and..... Serial Killers. LOL I do find serial killers fascinating though, have to admit.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd February 2022), Emil El Zapato (3rd February 2022), Wind (3rd February 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    Love, Light and..... Serial Killers. LOL I do find serial killers fascinating though, have to admit.
    It was local to me when 'Dennis Rader' was first active in the mid and late '70s. I used to walk his territory to and from work at night. It was a little scary. He went silent for years and then started up sending letters to the law enforcement again around the turn of the millennium ... In other words, around 2001 not a space odyssey. It was an opportunity to test my psychic powers (clairvoyance). It was a surreal experience for me. I had a dream of a round barn scene that became a significant point of discussion and research for me. Later, I did 'self-imposed' waking dream states and nailed some crime and criminal aspects. After the case was solved, though not reported to the public, I discovered that the SK's office was in a converted historical round barn. Like, I said, "It was weird, but a fascinating journey". One notable individual on the board was a guy that had appeared more than once on television productions featuring the Zodiac Killer. He believed that the Zodiac was his father.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd February 2022), Wind (3rd February 2022)

Thanks
    You've got some crazy experiences, BOB.

I don't know that I could hone in on crimes as a practice. I think it would be too hard on me spiritually, emotionally. As much as I've watched hours and hours of cop shows, police procedurals, Quincy, CSi, NCIS, a bit of Criminal Minds... I don't really do that anymore. Criminal Minds was the one that disturbed me too much. I just don't want to get inside that.

I understand that my demographic just loves murder podcasts. I don't listen to them. My mother used to warn me about what I fill my head with. I take her advice.

I've seen other segments of this interview of Tasha Adams. I might post another here.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (3rd February 2022), Wind (3rd February 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    It was local to me when 'Dennis Rader' was first active in the mid and late '70s. I used to walk his territory to and from work at night. It was a little scary.
    Ah, the BTK killer. A nice churchgoing man who enjoyed torturing and killing families on his free time.

Actually he was the president of the church council too. I think he didn't really apply the teachings of the Christ in his life?

One notable individual on the board was a guy that had appeared more than once on television productions featuring the Zodiac Killer. He believed that the Zodiac was his father.
    I thought Ted Cruz was the Zodiac Killer.

In all seriousness I found that to be a fascinating unsolved case, the movie was quite interesting too.

It was implied that nickname Zodiac came from the watch brand and it had nothing to do with the Zodiac signs.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd February 2022), Emil El Zapato (3rd February 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I don't know that I could hone in on crimes as a practice. I think it would be too hard on me spiritually, emotionally.
    I'm sure it is and I truly do wonder how some detectives and such can have the stomach to do what they do, it surely must affect their minds and souls in some ways. I must admit that I've been fascinated by the human mind and serial killers too and I've watched a lot of docs and such, but it can get really disturbing and then your mind needs a lot of flushing. I don't think it's a very good head-space to be in and I don't really like to go there much anymore, at least I as a very empathic person can understand things very well from the perspective of others, but understanding something like (gruesome) violence is hard. It gets even worse for me if animals or children are involved. I don't really emotionally and spiritually understand the reasons how someone could be so spiritually corrupt that they want to torture and harm another living being, but I can understand the "reasons" intellectually. I hardly even understand "crimes of passion".

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbcI6h1_bHg

BoB might find this remote viewing session interesting.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqcn1JmqHpo

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I'm sure it is and I truly do wonder how some detectives and such can have the stomach to do what they do, it surely must affect their minds and souls in some ways. I must admit that I've been fascinated by the human mind and serial killers too and I've watched a lot of docs and such, but it can get really disturbing and then your mind needs a lot of flushing. I don't think it's a very good head-space to be in and I don't really like to go there much anymore, at least I as a very empathic person can understand things very well from the perspective of others, but understanding something like (gruesome) violence is hard. It gets even worse for me if animals or children are involved. I don't really emotionally and spiritually understand the reasons how someone could be so spiritually corrupt that they want to torture and harm another living being, but I can understand the "reasons" intellectually. I hardly even understand "crimes of passion".
    It does for sure have an effect on the mind, heart, and spirit. I can attest that the paranoia factor goes wayyyy up to the point where it starts bending one's perception of reality. One has to take more than a few deep breaths to maintain equilibrium.
    Last edited by Wind, 3rd February 2022 at 13:45.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    I can attest that the paranoia factor goes wayyyy up to the point where it starts bending one's perception of reality. One has to take more than a few deep breaths to maintain equilibrium.
    Does that mean that you practice concealed carry?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Does that mean that you practice concealed carry?
    It's not a lasting effect but one did surely have a tendency to look at people much closer while looking over the shoulder. I could tell you some of the things that happened during that time period related to the case but I don't have the energy for it right now... Of course, the obvious would be that some thought, including relatives, that I might be the killer ...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    This was not posted in Dr. Grande's eponymous thread. And it fits here perfectly.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET0dkivxrWU

Some points made:

The Oath Keepers first formed after Obama's election in protest of that election. They did not like Trump at first. They pivoted when he began to speak of things like voter intimidation, massive fraud, and violent unrest.

"The Oath Keepers beliefs are about them getting their way. Not about some noble ideology. They are not truly anti-government, they are anti-everyone else's government." "This is a group that wants to dominate other people, not uphold the Constitution and maintain order." (@9:27)

Several Oath Keepers have now abandoned Trump. They wanted pardons, which supports the idea that they knew they were committing crimes and were supporting an insurrection.

Dr. Todd speaks about Stewart and the Oath Keepers being susceptible to small amounts of misinformation and highly likely to fall for conspiracy theories. He gives some examples.

"It's like they signed up for the right-wing conspiracy theory of the month club and they keep renewing their subscription." (@11:10)

He speaks of the point where the group moved from distrust to extreme action. They were more willing to act on beliefs which were becoming more extreme.

"I think that what happened here is that Donald Trump invoked the conspiracy theories. He was the first Presidential candidate they had seen embrace the extreme right. I think the lesson learned here is it's important to vigorously reject unsupported conspiracy theories." (@12:15)

"Groups like these are waiting on the sidelines...eager to be activated by even the slightest interest..."

Rhodes believed he was the next George Washington. Hmmm... If he was pulling his own teeth, perhaps he fashioned some wooden ones?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (3rd February 2022), Wind (3rd February 2022)