Thread: 99% of Racial Attacks Are Staged

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

99% of Racial Attacks Are Staged

I took the title of this thread from an opening statement in the Infowars video "Full Show – Trump Declares National Emergency As Democrats Plot New False Flag – 02/15/2019."

I agree with Alex Jones.

Alex Jones remains in my mind to be an investigator and dot-connector extraordinaire.

I haven't mastered yet how to embed the video.

Meanwhile, I recommend downloading so that it'll work without interruptions:

Name:  Alex Jones.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  113.8 KB
    Name:  Download.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  6.8 KB

Full Show – Trump Declares National Emergency As Democrats Plot New False Flag – 02/15/2019

President Trump is officially declaring the crisis on the southern border a national emergency. He reminds Americans that the maneuver is very precedented and critical for the safety of the country. The emergency push for security is due to the drugs, human trafficking, and criminal gangs that have been crossing the border. Also, in DC, bipartisan spending is out of control and the national debt has grown faster than any other time in history. Today's in-studio guest is founder and director of the Oath Keepers Stewart Rhodes sharing his fight in defending the Constitution.

https://www.infowars.com/watch/?vide...c188001c3d8f53

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    uh yeah...Alex Jones...do you know any of the history of this guy...He and Trump were separated at birth...Trump went to new york and the demonic one went to Texas. I might actually prefer Trump over the demon. Trump at least (theoretically speaking, of course) has human origins
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th February 2019), Elen (17th February 2019)

Thanks
    Hi,

not to encourage claptrap but it is pretty simple really (apparently with Aragorn's enhancement)

if on youtube just capture by right clicking your mouse button the 'link' at the top of your browser(chrome, firefox, etc) and choosing 'Copy' then in the posting box click the little film icon on the menu bar...if nothing else just scroll your mouse over each icon and a little tooltip/message will show you which feature you're looking at. Click the little film thingy and a box will open suggesting inserting the video. Right click your mouse again in the empty box and select 'Paste'. Save and viola you will have embedded a video.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th February 2019), Elen (17th February 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    uh yeah...Alex Jones...do you know any of the history of this guy...
    I've been listening to him for years.

I've gleaned that he dropped out of college because it was irrelevant, which I very much relate to, although I finished college.

He lived outside Dallas, TX when he was 11-12 years old. Black people attacked him when he was in the 6th grade. By 8th grade people were being put in the hospital. They were REALLY hurting people by the age of 16, when his family moved to Austin.

He's been attacked by huge black men (out of prison) when he was 14 years old. Alex said he had hurt their cousin, who had attacked Alex.

He's said he beat up rednecks, too, when they started fights with him.

He said he had his leg broken by Mexicans. 4 of them. Why? He had talked to a girl that one of them had dated.

Alex has mentioned that he has some native American blood in him. In my opinion, this will make him somewhat psychic.

In my opinion, Alex Jones is a bona fide American patriot.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (16th February 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by WantDisclosure View Post
    I've been listening to him for years.

I've gleaned that he dropped out of college because it was irrelevant, which I very much relate to, although I finished college.

He lived outside Dallas, TX when he was 11-12 years old. Black people attacked him when he was in the 6th grade. By 8th grade people were being put in the hospital. They were REALLY hurting people by the age of 16, when his family moved to Austin.

He's been attacked by huge black men (out of prison) when he was 14 years old. Alex said he had hurt their cousin, who had attacked Alex.

He's said he beat up rednecks, too, when they started fights with him.

He said he had his leg broken by Mexicans. 4 of them. Why? He had talked to a girl that one of them had dated.

Alex has mentioned that he has some native American blood in him. In my opinion, this will make him somewhat psychic.

In my opinion, Alex Jones is a bona fide American patriot.
    I don't know you, but it seems to me you're putting too much emphasis on race. I know this is an obsession of many, especially in America, but it matters much less than you'd think. It is just one of those things that our rulers use to divide us by, but frankly it is somewhat questionable whether it even exists. Pigmentation is certainly not what differentiates various sub-species of humans. The only true differentiator I could find, genetically speaking, is that some human groups are pure homo sapiens (Sub-Saharan Africans, but pointedly, NOT African-Americans) whereas the rest (pretty much from Australian Aborigines all the way to the Inuit) are a hybrid species and have been mixed with other homonid species in the distant past, mostly Neanderthals. Europeans, I believe, have a pretty high percentage of Neanderthal DNA, up to 4 percent in fact and it is responsible for such adaptations as red hair, blue eyes, freckles, lack of pigmentation and even a predisposition to chronic depression. Other groups that also seem to have a very high Neanderthal share in their genome are Ashkenazi Jews (think about the red hair and freckles) as well as Australian Aborogines (who are very dark-skinned but often red-haired). As you can see, the differences are somewhat arbitrary and can't really be grouped into a logical system that would genuinely allow us to create racial groups based on genetic differences.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th February 2019), Elen (17th February 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th February 2019), modwiz (16th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thanks, Chris. I much appreciate the point.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chris (16th February 2019), Elen (17th February 2019), modwiz (16th February 2019)

Thanks
    pfft...I've been bullied by groups of white people...guess what, I dont hate white people. The white guys that bullied me came from bigoted families...they were dicks...even though I got apologies later in life.

Should I compare the dicks against other white folks like DT, Aragorn, Chris? Only disturbed people are that lacking in social consciousness/awareness...Alex Jones is obviously one of those.

you nailed that Chris...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Chris (16th February 2019), Dreamtimer (17th February 2019), Elen (17th February 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I don't know you, but it seems to me you're putting too much emphasis on race.
    That's right; you don't know me.

You're on a thread about racial attacks.

In the United States, the powers that be have been trying to start a race war for some time evidently.

Neither I nor Alex Jones are racists in any way, shape, or form.

I love all of humanity and so does Alex Jones.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Chris (16th February 2019), Dreamtimer (17th February 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th February 2019)

Thanks
    This is where life gets confusing.

If Alex Jones loved humanity, he wouldn't constantly lie to them...that is treating people with contempt, rather he would be honest and let the chips fall where nature dictates. He doesn't trust you apparently, so he cheats to meet his goals by lying to you.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Chris (16th February 2019), Dreamtimer (17th February 2019), Elen (17th February 2019)