Thread: Security Footage Shows FBI / CNN’s Coordinated Criminal Raid On Roger Stone

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

Security Footage Shows FBI / CNN’s Coordinated Criminal Raid On Roger Stone

This video is best viewed by downloading first, because if you try to watch it online, it will probably cut out before it finishes.

A screenshot, the Description, and the link:

Name:  Raid.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  64.6 KB
    Name:  Download.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  6.8 KB

Full Show – MUST SEE: Security Footage Shows FBI / CNN’s Coordinated Criminal Raid On Roger Stone – 02/08/2019

Someone inside the Senate or House intelligence committee leaked the surveillance footage of the FBI’s pre-dawn raid of Roger Stone’s home. Stone’s lawyers have no idea why the footage was given to a major broadcasting group and fear its release could jeopardize his Saturday hearing that may result in a gag order being placed on him. Also, fatal stabbings have reached a record high in the UK while local police actively waste resources investigating offensive tweets. Joining Alex Jones on today’s show is trend forecaster Gerald Celente revealing the best financial options for Americans concerned about the future. Furthermore, Roger Stone delivers a world exclusive on the leaked raid footage as well an official statement on his Saturday hearing. Dr. Nick Begich hosts the final hour.

https://www.infowars.com/watch/?vide...5b3c0017da8cfb

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    oh brother...rather it is obvious without defaulting to a known purveyor of nontruths. I'm not a journalist but if i was say, Abby Martin looking for a scoop, my tent would be pitched on Stone's front yard. And to circumvent your next comment I'll add this. It would be perfectly 'legal' to do so. The civil authorities might have something to say about 'squatting', but if I was Abby I could put up a convincing argument against their claims.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I'm not a journalist but if i was say, Abby Martin looking for a scoop, my tent would be pitched on Stone's front yard.
    The point of this news post of mine is the obvious corruption in the FBI as evidenced by a SWAT team being sent to make an arrest of a non-violent, unarmed, person, and the lack of journalistic integrity of CNN.

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    hmmm, ok. as long as you realize that the corruption is/was totally biased toward Trump. But even a partisan FBI cannot completely ignore what is obvious to so many sane Americans. Comey did his part to get Trump elected and lived to regret every move that he made.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    hmmm, ok. as long as you realize that the corruption is/was totally biased toward Trump.
    No, when a SWAT team arrests a Trump supporter, the bias is not toward Trump.

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Swat teams come to people unarmed in their homes more often than we'd like to think. That's what happens when someone engages in swatting. People have gotten killed that way and they were doing nothing more than sitting at their computer gaming.

This happens with law enforcement as well as FBI. Many of our police are military-like.

Big Picture is very important here.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2019), Elen (10th February 2019), WantDisclosure (10th February 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    That's what happens when someone engages in swatting.
    I don't know what you're saying there.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2019)

Thanks
    It’s a term which describes the act of calling the police on someone claiming they’re armed and dangerous. The police respond as if it’s a real call. It’s called swatting because police respond with swat teams.

Innocent people have been killed this way. It has been a scandal in the online gaming community. Gamers swatting other gamers when they lose.

It sounds like a terrible joke but it’s not. A Startpage search will give you more info.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2019), Elen (10th February 2019), WantDisclosure (10th February 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    It’s a term which describes the act of calling the police on someone claiming they’re armed and dangerous. The police respond as if it’s a real call. It’s called swatting because police respond with swat teams.

Innocent people have been killed this way. It has been a scandal in the online gaming community. Gamers swatting other gamers when they lose.

It sounds like a terrible joke but it’s not. A Startpage search will give you more info.
    Thanks, Dreamtimer.

I didn't know whether or not your comment was directed at Trump by proxy, since the thread is about the treatment of a Trump supporter.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2019), Dreamtimer (10th February 2019), Elen (10th February 2019)

Thanks
    I try to be direct and not make proxy comments. I won't insult anyone, of course. Beating around the bush has its uses but I try to be straightforward. People will read into words anyway and there's not much a person can do about that.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2019), Elen (10th February 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th February 2019), WantDisclosure (11th February 2019)