Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Excerpts from Jon Rappoport's "The Matrix Revealed"

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by WantDisclosure View Post
    Brian Deer is the person who smeared Andrew Wakefield.
    Maybe you’re thinking of another Brian Deer The Brian Deer I’m talking about spent decades investigations into the pharmaceutical industry,
    exposing the shoddy practices, lies and corruption.

So far, his investigations have resulted in:

the withdrawal of the painkiller Vioxx
    the sale of the Wellcome Trust
    the withdrawal of the antibiotic Septrin
    "The drug trial that went wrong"
    examination of fabricated research relating to the safety of the contraceptive pill
    the documentary of the drug trial for the antibody TGN1412

He is no friend of Big Pharma. I’m surprised that you don’t seem to value his work.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    The "VAXXED" pseudo-documentary serves a knee-jerking agenda, and it should come as no surprise that Wakefield was all too happy to cooperate on that.

A film about Andrew Wakefield, written and directed by Andrew Wakefield, starring Andrew Wakefield and telling Andrew Wakefield’s
    version of events is not to be taken seriously - for obvious reasons - by anyone who wants to try and dig out the truth.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th February 2019), Elen (16th February 2019), WantDisclosure (15th February 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    tarka the duck,

Have you ever listened to a professionally done (not hostile) interview of Andrew Wakefield?

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    You characterize things incorrectly in order to redirect conversation. Cop out is a projection. My question was direct and simple. You claim to be familiar with this situation. The answer should be easy.
    You are obfuscating the fact that you really have nothing of your own to say.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

tarka the duck (17th February 2019)

Thanks
    If you're worth your salt as a seeker of truth, you will listen to the person being charged with wrong doing, with an open mind.

You will not believe a news story on face value.

I see no one thanked me for posting an interview of Andrew Wakefield.

That speaks volumes.

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    You characterize things incorrectly in order to redirect conversation. Cop out is a projection. My question was direct and simple. You claim to be familiar with this situation. The answer should be easy.
    You are obfuscating the fact that you really have nothing of your own to say.
    That's an outright ad hominem, and I'm sorry to have to jump into this thread again, but Dreamtimer is correct in her assessment. You are pushing your prejudice in favor of Andrew Wakefield as the truth in spite of all the evidence against him, and at the same time, you are dodging the references to said evidence by redirecting the dialog.

If you're worth your salt as a seeker of truth, you will listen to the person being charged with wrong doing, with an open mind.
    Mirror, mirror on the wall...

By the way, Andrew Wakefield is not being charged. That phase has already long been over. He has admitted to foul play and he was found guilty in court. End of story.

You will not believe a news story on face value.
    News stories can be (and are constantly being) faked, and this documentary serves an agenda.

I see no one thanked me for posting an interview of Andrew Wakefield.

That speaks volumes.
    It's not because you posted that documentary, but because of your stubborn refusal to look at the facts, and because you immediately grow hostile toward anyone who does not agree with your vantage.

Change your attitude and you will quickly see the reactions to your posts change in kin.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th February 2019), Elen (16th February 2019), Kathy (23rd February 2019), palooka's revenge (16th February 2019), tarka the duck (17th February 2019), WantDisclosure (16th February 2019)

Thanks
    This conversation took place January 25, 2002.

Ellis Medavoy is talking about the importance of awareness of philosophy, to understand what’s going on in the world:

A: Right. Like I was saying about 9/11, there is a world of information being built. We’ve got caves full of documents, we’ve videos of bin Laden, we’ve got this kid who is a dupe—Johnny Walker—who tells his American captors that he spoke with bin Laden and he knows that bin Laden planned and ordered 9/11—we’ve got the famous passport of the terrorist found near the WTC. We’ve got thousands of pieces of information that all hook up to tell the same basic story about who was behind 9/11.

Q: The self‐contained world inside the vacuum jar.

A: Yes. Who would doubt it? You see?

Q: It’s like the cosmology floated by the Vatican for centuries.

A: Sure. You get far enough inside all that information and you lose sight of the fact that none of it is hooked to anything OUTSIDE. You’ve got entities from here to Pluto, you’ve got all these different classes of angels with names and titles and job
    descriptions—it’s so overwhelming that you swallow the whole thing.

Q: What does this have to do with philosophy?

A: It’s all about time. Time and emotion.

Q: You’ve lost me.

A: Think. How do you build time?

Q: Build time?

A: Yes. You need two things to build time. You need a constructed time‐line of events. That’s the first thing. A chain of events which you tie together. It doesn’t matter if the events really connect, and it doesn’t matter whether the events are real. What matters is you have built that line, and it seems to make sense.

Q: And this means?

A: There is a fundamental human hunger for TIME.

Q: What?

A: It’s like dessert or sex or fresh air. People WANT TIME. They want that sense of it, that there is flow and the flow is real. People want SEQUENCE.

Q: I see.

A: I hope so. If you can give people time, they flock to you. You are giving them a cornerstone of what they consider to be EXISTENCE. They have to have it. And that is what good propaganda does. It suggests or marks out the flow of time in a sequence.

Q: And it doesn’t matter whether that sequence is true.

A: It doesn’t matter at all. More than half of all history is fiction. It’s a time line that is constructed to give people the sense that things happened in a certain way, in a certain order.

Q: Yeah?

A: Take evolution. Forget that the theory is full of holes. The PROPAGANDA which is said to be science suggests a flow of events. First came the amoeba, and then from that we got the multi‐celled organism, and you go on from there. It feels right because it has that chain of events from before to after, from day 1 to day 456789. Evolution is a very easy sell. You fill up museums with fossils and bones and labels, and everybody buys in, because there is that beautiful idea of a time line of history.

Q: And all propaganda works the same way.

A: It does. Now, you don’t really need a complete and tight time line. You just need the IMPRESSION of one. That fills the human need for TIME. That need plays right into the profession of propaganda. And the theorists of propaganda know this. They may talk about it in different ways, but they know it. It’s their bread and butter.

THE MATRIX REVEALED Volume 1: JON RAPPOPORT Interviews ELLIS MEDAVOY (Part 1 of 3) Copyright © 2011 by Jon Rappoport, pages 92-94.

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I asked you a simple question, WD. Your response was rude. There is no reason to be rude here.

Rude responses and personal attacks are a sign of a weak position.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2019), Elen (16th February 2019), Kathy (23rd February 2019), tarka the duck (19th February 2019), WantDisclosure (16th February 2019)

Thanks
    More:

Q: You said time and emotion.

A: Yes. Emotion is like a proof of time.

Q: Proof?

A: Look. In order to construct a time line, you need human response to it. You need human cement, so to speak, to give the sense that the time line is real. Otherwise, you just have factoids.

Q: So you’re saying—

A: I’m saying that the propagandist creates “a fact” that will result in a human emotion. I say fact X and the human being reacts with, say, outrage. Now we’re cooking. Now we have a fact that gets an emotion sprouting all over the place. The emotion is the closer, the convincer. Now the human being really believes in the fact because, after all, he just responded to it! What could be a better “proof” than that? The human being is so self‐centered that he believes his own emotion makes a fact real. He is saying, essentially, “This fact couldn’t be a lie. Because I just felt ABC.”

Q: It must be true.

A: Right. If I felt ABC, then the thing that made me feel that must be true.

THE MATRIX REVEALED Volume 1: JON RAPPOPORT Interviews ELLIS MEDAVOY (Part 1 of 3) Copyright © 2011 by Jon Rappoport, page 94.

Thanks
    Yes, they are, and I've been the target of them here, by you:

You accuse people of smearing on a regular basis, Keep Trying. It may enlighten you to look up bsbray on this forum. He used to be a super moderator. He didn't like my opinions about Trump and he wiped the floor with me. To the point that Aragorn had to step in.

That's what smearing really looks like. You may benefit from the perspective presented there.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    More:
    Q: You said time and emotion.

A: Yes. Emotion is like a proof of time.

Q: Proof?

A: Look. In order to construct a time line, you need human response to it. You need human cement, so to speak, to give the sense that the time line is real. Otherwise, you just have factoids.

Q: So you’re saying—

A: I’m saying that the propagandist creates “a fact” that will result in a human emotion. I say fact X and the human being reacts with, say, outrage. Now we’re cooking. Now we have a fact that gets an emotion sprouting all over the place. The emotion is the closer, the convincer. Now the human being really believes in the fact because, after all, he just responded to it! What could be a better “proof” than that? The human being is so self‐centered that he believes his own emotion makes a fact real. He is saying, essentially, “This fact couldn’t be a lie. Because I just felt ABC.”

Q: It must be true.

A: Right. If I felt ABC, then the thing that made me feel that must be true.

THE MATRIX REVEALED Volume 1: JON RAPPOPORT Interviews ELLIS MEDAVOY (Part 1 of 3) Copyright © 2011 by Jon Rappoport, page 94.
    some of this may end up as part of the unpackin... we'll see after a deeper look at this medavoy guy... his youtube channel shows 2 subscribers... but that don't mean he don't know what he's talkin' bout...

trump uses a very similar tactic ad nauseam... 'n it's not all directed at his base... so do a lot of other people use it.... but the trumpster is particularly good at it...
    Last edited by palooka's revenge, 17th February 2019 at 01:45.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th February 2019), Elen (17th February 2019), Kathy (23rd February 2019), tarka the duck (19th February 2019), WantDisclosure (17th February 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    some of this may end up as part of the unpackin...

trump uses a very similar tactic ad nauseam... 'n it's not all directed at his base...
    Thank you for giving your take as you see it, based on your interpretation of the Jon Rappoport interview of a propagandist.

Please expand a little bit.

"part of the unpackin..." I'm not sure what you're referring to there.

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Yes, they are, and I've been the target of them here, by you:

You accuse people of smearing on a regular basis, Keep Trying. It may enlighten you to look up bsbray on this forum. He used to be a super moderator. He didn't like my opinions about Trump and he wiped the floor with me. To the point that Aragorn had to step in.

That's what smearing really looks like. You may benefit from the perspective presented there.
    You really do have a way of misinterpreting both unmistakably clear English and other people's intentions, WantDisclosure. Read again what you quoted from Dreamtimer. At no point was she smearing you. You brought up the allegations of smearing, and Dreamtimer only pointed you at the posts by bsbray in which he, as her colleague, was sweeping the floor with her on the open forum and smearing her, and Dreamtimer only mentioned this as an illustration of what real smearing looks like.

And what I am about to say next isn't a smear either ─ it is criticism. So here it is...

You are fanatically clinging onto a belief system in spite of all the evidence that your belief system is ill-founded, and in your denial of both the facts regarding the truth behind this belief system and your fanatic adherence to it, you are deflecting the topic of the discussion by attacking well-meaning people and accusing them of the very things that you yourself are doing ─ and that they are not doing. You are projecting your own shortcomings upon them. And then, to top it all off, you are putting yourself in the victim role, while all along you (and only you) are the aggressor.

It would seriously behoove you, WantDisclosure, to engage in some introspection and examination of your motives. Because facts are undeniable, and yet you are denying them nevertheless. And you are attacking people, and then accusing them of having attacked you while they have done no such thing.

Oh and lastly, as for bsbray, he was clearly prone to psychosis and he was obsessive-compulsive. He was hounding Dreamtimer all over the forum because she didn't agree with his ultra-right-wing vantages, and in all of it, Dreamtimer kept her cool and her dignity. And then when Malc and I confronted bsbray with the unfairness of his conduct ─ because it was turning my stomach inside out to see him hounding Dreamtimer, and on multiple publicly visible threads to boot ─ he urgently requested to be retired, and he even went so far as to threaten me, just so that I would terminate his account one way or the other.

He was clearly neurotic and feeling dirty for being on the same forum as people who didn't support his ultra-nationalist and pro-Trump infatuations, and so he couldn't get away from here soon enough ─ back to Project Avalon, the forum run by Bill Ryan, the very guy whom bsbray sought to bring down during his tenure as a staff member here. And in the meantime, bsbray ─ currently known at Project Avalon (and by now already residing on the ignore list of many members there) as "A Voice from the Mountains" ─ has become such a sadistic bully, a slanderous liar and a sociopathic badmouth that he has now been banned from The One Truth for life.

P.S.: Everything I have written here-above is verifiable fact, not opinion, nor a belief system.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th February 2019), Elen (17th February 2019), Kathy (23rd February 2019), tarka the duck (17th February 2019)

Thanks
    From page 97:

Q: You’re forcing this whole conversation into a discussion of what reality is.

A: And why not? If we all shrink away from that, we are left with exactly what we have now. Which is the world as we see it. Let’s go for the gold.

Q: What the hell. This reminds me very much of the Tibetan metaphysics.

A: It should. The culture of Tibet has a lot of unvarnished truth in it. Which is why everybody and his brother has been trying to destroy it or dilute it, and some of the best destroyers have been people who are supposed to teach that philosophy. The two cornerstones of Tibet are CREATION and the VOID. Step one, any being, any person, can create ANYTHING FROM NOTHING. And two, when you stop creating you end up with a great VOID, a great nothing. Mastery consists of being able to create consciously—and being able to stop creating. That’s the whole deal. The daily newspaper of Earth is a perfect example of the insatiable need for more and
    more creation, no matter what. That’s where I came in. I supplied the parade of facts, most of which were pure inventions, and I linked up those invented facts to form a message, a cover story, a thought‐form that fed the masses. I served masters who wanted certain thought‐forms to predominate.

Q: Which thought‐forms do they want to predominate?

A: Fear, lack of hope, misguided hope, faith in the masters, a collective fate for all as opposed to the fate that results from the free creation by conscious individuals. 9/11 is a scenario wrapped around all those thought‐forms. It is fed by those forms, and it feeds those forms. Back and forth, back and forth, like rivers flowing into each other.

Q: And all the medical propaganda you did?

A: Same thing. The medical cartel has the secret goal of making those thoughtforms predominate. Do the math. Figure it out for yourself.

Q: We really are into philosophy here.

A: You have one level which is time. Time is invented chains of events plus the attendant emotions. Above that we have the level of thought‐forms, which are the “messages” people derive from the lower level of time. Those thought‐forms then become hidden sources and directors of action for people. People act ACCORDING to the encapsulated meaning of the predominant thought‐forms. It’s mind control. It’s life on planet Earth.

THE MATRIX REVEALED Volume 1: JON RAPPOPORT Interviews ELLIS MEDAVOY (Part 1 of 3) Copyright © 2011 by Jon Rappoport, page 97.
    Our job is to overcome the mind control.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

tarka the duck (19th February 2019)

Thanks
    Oh my God:

A: No. I did my work through reporters and their sources. I was a source for the sources. I was a floater. In the history of AIDS, there came a moment when there was the danger that it might get out that the HIV tests were unreliable. A man at the Harvard School of Public Health had released an article that proved, mathematically, that the tests were giving lots of false positives. I was brought in to squelch that perception. I created a sort of stop‐gap. I lined up doctors who spoke with key reporters and assured them that everything was okay. The tests were good. They were accurate to a very high percentage. I massaged the data, and I had doctors with pharmaceutical connections massage the data and feed the lies to reporters. That job was tricky, I can tell you. I had to find doctors who already had good rapport with journalists, and I had to get these doctors to make the right statements. At times, this required some arm‐twisting. You know, I had to tell a few MDs that people were counting on them. Drug companies and their reputations were on the line. The future of medicine was on the line. A crisis in public confidence could cause the whole AIDS research effort to stumble and lose ground. I had to spin a whole story and wrap the thing in national security and whatever else, to make it stick. I was working my people. I called in favors. And at the same time, I preserved the sense that everybody involved was really doing the right thing. Pure lies. You would be surprised how often national security has been invoked to cover up medical scandals and lies. PR, propaganda, takes many forms. People just don’t know. National security, for example, is a funnel through which lots of lies are made to pass, and the expansion of this theme of national security has PR specialists.

THE MATRIX REVEALED Volume 1: JON RAPPOPORT Interviews ELLIS MEDAVOY (Part 1 of 3) Copyright © 2011 by Jon Rappoport, page 100.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Thank you for giving your take as you see it, based on your interpretation of the Jon Rappoport interview of a propagandist.

Please expand a little bit.

"part of the unpackin..." I'm not sure what you're referring to there.

this...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2019), Dreamtimer (17th February 2019), Elen (17th February 2019), tarka the duck (19th February 2019), WantDisclosure (17th February 2019)

Thanks
    Please, what does "DD" stand for here:

which is not to say my expansion would represent "the way it is". it's just the way i see it. but it does make sense (at least to me) and makin' sense is one of my prerequisites. iow, if'n it don't make sense, i ain't buyin' it without further DD.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th February 2019)