Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Excerpts from Jon Rappoport's "The Matrix Revealed"

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I can't judge Trump's characterization of the media unless I look at what the media is actually doing. I questioned Abby Martin recently because she made a blanket statement which was not backed up by reality.

There is a reality which can be observed.

When intelligence officials are making statements, to describe that as media 'characterizations' is simply wrong. Because Trump is not stupid and does what he does deliberately, I can say with confidence that it's a lie and he knows it.

He doesn't care. He has said so. He says things because they work. He knows it's negative, but he cares more about effective than good. He's also said he won't be around for the fallout from environment or economic collapse so he doesn't care about that either. I can listen to his words and understand them for what they are.

Also, since it came up, I have never personally heard anyone call for an assassination. I was recently visiting some elderly folk who were unhappy with Trump and wanted nothing more than to vote him out. Most weren't even calling for impeachment.

There's clearly a spectrum of opinion.

As long as we have outlets which aren't violent, we'll be OK. Those outlets include talking, voting, and becoming involved in community. Not everyone has to or can do all of it. We can all do something.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2019), Aragorn (12th February 2019), Elen (11th February 2019), Kathy (12th February 2019), tarka the duck (13th February 2019), WantDisclosure (12th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Hmmmm...in this case I too have to disagree with you as well. Aragorn happens to be Autistic and he is right about: "Autism is NOT a disease". It's a very common condition...much more common than what people would suspect in naturally born children. Aragorn has looked into this in depth I can assure you.
    Aragorn being autistic does not make him an expert on the work and the integrity of Andrew Wakefield.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2019), Kathy (12th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by WantDisclosure View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I'm afraid you would be wrong in your assessment of Andrew Wakefield, WantDisclosure. First of all, "VAXXED" is deliberately untruthful and serves an agenda, and secondly, there is a reason as to why Wakefield was barred from ever practising medicine again in the UK.

As someone who comes from ─ among other things ─ a medical and paramedical background training, and who is himself on the autism spectrum, I am insulted in all of my being by Wakefield's claims that autism would be caused by vaccines, because I know and understand that it is a genetically predisposed neurological difference ─ not a disease, but a difference. This has been proven, and several genes responsible for an autism spectrum neurology have already been identified ─ 17 of them, I believe, but there may be more.

Furthermore, Wakefield has admitted in court that he had falsified his research in order to be able to apply for an extra grant. But his supporters won't tell you that, or they will deny it. Because it's so much more romantic to be able to believe in a hero who goes in against the mainstream than to accept the cold, hard truth that this "hero" is a conman and a liar.

As always, you have to be careful with these so-called "alternative heroes". Most of them have proven themselves to be narcissists, conmen or psychopaths. Sadly enough, the so-called alternative community is all too eager to accept for true with a knee-jerk what these characters say because they (appear to) go in against the mainstream. And that's exactly why we always keep on chasing our own tails.

I will leave you with these wise words ─ there's a self-fulfilling joke in it too...:

"Everyone will readily accept any quote they read on the internet if it happens to confirm their preconceived notions."

(Martin Luther King)
    I think for myself.

Let's just agree to disagree.

I must say, you seem to think you know better from some position of authority.

I can't imagine where you get that from.
    Well, I have both the education and the personal experience to offer me a perhaps unique perspective on autism, and I've also done the research. I also know plenty of other people who have done the exact same research, and who also understand these things for what they are. Sadly enough, most people do not, and knee-jerks are ─ as Americans say ─ a dime a dozen within this so-called alternative community. Fourteen months as a member at Project Avalon and almost four years here at The One Truth, three-and-a-half years of which as the administrator, have made that abundantly clear to me.

I will also note that back when I was still on Facebook ─ which I've left in 2010 ─ I have had more than one very unpleasant encounter with the foaming-at-the-mouth fans of Andrew Wakefield and the pitch forks they were waving around, and I have been grossly insulted and bullied by them. And most of them ─ not all but most ─ were women, by the way. Women in denial, who couldn't accept their child's autism, because it ruined the pretty picture they had painted for themselves of what said child's future had been planned (by them) to look like.

I'm afraid that's all I'm going to be saying about this subject. I have already long ago elaborated on the interaction between the preservatives in vaccines and children with an autism spectrum neurology ─ because there is an interaction, yes, but not a causality ─ and it's really getting old. In fact, I have done that here at the forum, and certain people were getting vicious with me because jerking their knees felt more comfortable to them than hearing me explain what was really going on at the neurological and physiological level.

There are none so deaf as those who will not hear, and I'm done with that sort of people. One of this allegedly alternative community's biggest problems is that ego tends to overrule common sense. And perhaps it is not just one of the biggest problems of this community, but rather one of the biggest problems within the whole of humanity.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2019), Dreamtimer (12th February 2019), Elen (12th February 2019), Kathy (12th February 2019), tarka the duck (13th February 2019), WantDisclosure (12th February 2019)

Thanks
    Well, I have both the education and the personal experience to offer me a perhaps unique perspective on autism, and I've also done the research. I also know plenty of other people who have done the exact same research, and who also understand these things for what they are.
    Your education, and your research, is from the mainstream, isn't it? You had a formal education, and you think the newspaper Independent is fairly reliable.

All of us have been brought up in the mainstream.

Previous to 9/11, I trusted it. Now I don't. I look to alternative sources. I don't call it the "so-called" alternative community. But you seem to think the mainstream is better. So, of course we will disagree. I call it planet earth A and B. It's all in where you get your information from.

You have your personal experience with autism, and so does Andrew Wakefield, treating his patients.

In your case, you have your own ego complicating the issue, however. That is a fact.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2019), Kathy (12th February 2019)

Thanks
    Knowing Aragorn pretty well at this point, I feel confident saying that his opinions are not derived from his ego. Aragorn's ego does not determine his positions. He is capable of rising above that.

Planet A and B are in the same overlapping space. Due to that fact, I personally don't make it a practice to ignore half of what's going on. The alternative media simply does not have enough knowledge, expertise, experience etc. to be relied upon solely. And there are a whole lot of folks in the alternative media who are not trust worthy at all.

A person must listen with a critical ear and think for oneself. Which is much better than closing the ears and mind.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2019), Aragorn (12th February 2019), Elen (12th February 2019), Kathy (12th February 2019), tarka the duck (13th February 2019), WantDisclosure (12th February 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Knowing Aragorn pretty well at this point, I feel confident saying that his opinions are not derived from his ego. Aragorn's ego does not determine his positions. He is capable of rising above that.
    We're not here to discuss each other, so I will leave that alone.

Planet A and B are in the same overlapping space. Due to that fact, I personally don't make it a practice to ignore half of what's going on. The alternative media simply does not have enough knowledge, expertise, experience etc. to be relied upon solely. And there are a whole lot of folks in the alternative media who are not trust worthy at all.
    I don't ignore the mainstream; I just don't waste my time with the crap.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2019), Dreamtimer (12th February 2019), Kathy (12th February 2019)

Thanks
    OK. As long as you're actually looking past the crap to the real stuff that's going on.

Remember, truth is always mixed in with lies. Whether it's mainstream, alternative or other.

They're all mixing truth with lies. Some much more than others. All of the media has to be sifted for valuable information. Whatever angle they're coming from.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2019), Aragorn (12th February 2019), Elen (12th February 2019), Kathy (12th February 2019), tarka the duck (13th February 2019), WantDisclosure (12th February 2019)

Thanks
    OK. As long as you're actually looking past the crap to the real stuff that's going on.

Remember, truth is always mixed in with lies. Whether it's mainstream, alternative or other.

They're all mixing truth with lies. Some much more than others. All of the media has to be sifted for valuable information. Whatever angle they're coming from.
    There's nothing there I disagree with.

It's the same with people.

Sometimes we're not aware that we're being less than truthful.

That applies to all of us, including me.

All of us, in my opinion.

It's about the human ego, and past traumas.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2019), Dreamtimer (12th February 2019), tarka the duck (13th February 2019)

Thanks
    . . . Sharyl Attkisson . . .
    I am more than pleased to learn that Sharyl has a news program once a week on Sunday.

I rarely watch TV. But I have my DVR set to record her program on ABC at 10 AM on Sundays.

I hope I'm not disappointed. I hope she's not caving in to pressure. I hope she still has the same backbone.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2019), Dreamtimer (12th February 2019)

Thanks
    I am more than pleased to learn that Sharyl has a news program once a week on Sunday.
    Now I see that she also has a YouTube channel for the programs. Here is her latest video:

Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson
    Published on Feb 11, 2019

President Trump has announced Vietnam will be the site of his next historic meeting with North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un. Today, we take our own fascinating advance trip to Vietnam where the US once fought and lost an unpopular war. The winners were communists allied with China. Now, Scott Thuman discovered, our former enemy is playing a central role in an economic war between the U-S and China --to their own benefit.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGmuw8_oho4

---------
    Full Measure is a weekly Sunday news program focusing on investigative, original and accountability reporting. The host is Sharyl Attkisson, five-time Emmy Award winner and recipient of the Edward R. Murrow award for investigative reporting. She is backed by a team of award winning journalists.

Each week, we have a cover story that explores untouchable topics in a fearless way including: immigration, terrorism, government waste, national security and whistleblower reports on government and corporate abuse and misdeeds.

Full Measure is broadcast to 43 million households in 79 markets on 162 Sinclair Broadcast Group stations, including ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CW, MyTV, Univision and Telemundo affiliates. It also streams live Sunday mornings at 9:30 a.m. ET.

Read more about us at: http://fullmeasure.news/about
    Find out where to watch us at: http://fullmeasure.news/about
    Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FullMeasureNews
    Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FullMeasureNews

Category
    News & Politics
    Two more published the same day:

When it comes to government secrecy, the Office of Legal Counsel at the Department of Justice ranks right up there with some of the stealthiest. Investigator Daniel Van Schooten of the watchdog Project on Government Oversight says we should know more about it. His group recently won a fight to make some of the agency's documents public.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMXMx07tKKQ

Regular viewers of C-SPAN —or House and Senate floor speeches— are familiar with the charts members of Congress use to make their point. They’ve been using so-called Floor Charts since at least the early 1900s, long before we could see them on TV. And now William Gray, Founder and Curator of FloorCharts.com, is trying to track and preserve them.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zR-cebb1rE

---------
    Full Measure is a weekly Sunday news program focusing on investigative, original and accountability reporting. The host is Sharyl Attkisson, five-time Emmy Award winner and recipient of the Edward R. Murrow award for investigative reporting. She is backed by a team of award winning journalists.

Each week, we have a cover story that explores untouchable topics in a fearless way including: immigration, terrorism, government waste, national security and whistleblower reports on government and corporate abuse and misdeeds.

Full Measure is broadcast to 43 million households in 79 markets on 162 Sinclair Broadcast Group stations, including ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CW, MyTV, Univision and Telemundo affiliates. It also streams live Sunday mornings at 9:30 a.m. ET.

Read more about us at: http://fullmeasure.news/about
    Find out where to watch us at: http://fullmeasure.news/about
    Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FullMeasureNews
    Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FullMeasureNews

Category
    News & Politics
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 12th February 2019 at 16:26. Reason: Add

20. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2019)

Thanks
    Well, I have both the education and the personal experience to offer me a perhaps unique perspective on autism, and I've also done the research. I also know plenty of other people who have done the exact same research, and who also understand these things for what they are.
    Your education, and your research, is from the mainstream, isn't it? You had a formal education, and you think the newspaper Independent is fairly reliable.

All of us have been brought up in the mainstream.
    That doesn't make it invalid. One cannot claim an understanding of any particular scientific discipline without studying said discipline. If you know how these things work, and if you are willing to take out the time for introspection and self-analysis, then you will get a lot closer to the truth than by way of knee-jerk reactions and blind adherence to the incredible personalities championed by this so-called alternative community.

Previous to 9/11, I trusted it. Now I don't. I look to alternative sources. I don't call it the "so-called" alternative community. But you seem to think the mainstream is better. So, of course we will disagree. I call it planet earth A and B. It's all in where you get your information from.
    I am not saying that the mainstream would be better, but at this point in time, there is more misinformation going round within this so-called alternative community than in the mainstream media, and you can take that to the bank.

The reason why I'm calling it "so-called alternative" is that it isn't alternative at all, but that it merely puts up a self-delusional pretense that it would be. To pour it into an aphorism, if the mainstream is room A on the ground floor, then the so-called alternative community is room B on the same ground floor, thinking that it has moved up to the second floor.

It's getting old, but I feel that I have to repeat it one more time: out of thesis and antithesis, synthesis will be born. The so-called alternative community is not looking for the synthesis, but instead it is addicted to jerking its knees by way of an antithesis. It is rejecting sound knowledge for the sake of being reactionary.

You have your personal experience with autism, and so does Andrew Wakefield, treating his patients.
    He wasn't treating them. He was taking advantage of them. And he has admitted it in court.

In your case, you have your own ego complicating the issue, however. That is a fact.
    No, that's not a fact, that's an ad hominem knee-jerk reaction. It's a pity that you felt you had to go there again, after you had first made a good new start. I guess some things will never change.

If you even remotely knew me as a person, then you would know that I don't have a particularly large ego, even though some people might interpret that differently because I happen to be quite vocal. But I am not speaking from ego ─ I never am, in these matters. I am speaking from empirical research, experience and observation. And even though I'm not above admitting that I am wrong when I really am wrong, so far history has always proven me correct.

Some people just don't want to hear the truth. And that is the true ego issue here: the knee-jerk dismissal without understanding the facts. And I am sorry but I'm done with people who adhere to that kind of foolish attitude, not to mention when their foolishness prompts them to go ad hominem with someone who's only trying to educate them, and for that matter, in a civilized manner.

From now on I will stay out of your threads. Should some kind of moderation or technical action be required on your threads, then the other staff members will be able to take care of that.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2019), Dreamtimer (13th February 2019), Elen (13th February 2019), tarka the duck (13th February 2019), WantDisclosure (13th February 2019)

Thanks
    He wasn't treating them.
    By treating patients I meant that in his position as an academic gastroenterologist, he was contacted by a parent of an autistic child with stomach issues, and soon learned from several other parents of autistic children that their symptoms showed up immediately after receiving the MMR vaccine.

His investigation led to him recommending that children not receive three vaccines in one dose.

That began the firestorm that put him in the crosshairs of the international medical mafia.

Obviously, this is a complicated issue.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2019), Aragorn (13th February 2019)

Thanks
    I am amazed that the conversations between Jon Rappoport and this propagandist with the pseudonym Ellis Medavoy that I’ve read so far took place before 9/11.

This tells me how astute Rappoport is and has been about what’s really going on in the world.

This is from page 47:

July 6, 2001

HOW CITIZENS CAN MOUNT THEIR OWN PR CAMPAIGNS

Q: Why is it important to attack an opponent? Why not let him fester in his own juices? Why not let the next day’s news just sweep him into oblivion?

A: Well, the next day’s news does do that. It does tend to make people forget whatever had been true yesterday, as if truth has only a one‐day shelf life. But…there are exceptions.

Q: For example?

A: Let me start with a quote. I won’t tell you where it comes from. “Sub‐Saharan Africa is now being destroyed… Led by the British Commonwealth, the very political existence of nations of Africa is being liquidated. There is a deliberate policy in the Great Lakes region of Africa to depopulate it of its indigenous population… Some people think that Americans and Europeans should live there instead of Africans. Once the ethnic removal of the Africans has taken place, then they will sell the real estate to Europeans and Americans to live there… eastern Zaire is being carved up into small baronies. These baronies are run by corporations. One is a British Commonwealth company called Barrick Gold, whose highest representative is Sir George Bush, the former President of the United States. They have stolen gold and petroleum reserves in the northeast of Zaire. We have, in other areas, copper, nickel mines, that sort of thing, and diamond mines. These are being taken over again by concessions, using mercenary armies to control the territory.”

Q: Are you going to tell me who said that?

A: Yes, but first I’ll say he was, several times, a candidate for the presidency of the United States. This man, during his campaigns, made appearances on national television.

Q: So he had exposure.

A: He wasn’t just a person in a small apartment talking to his friends. This quote is incendiary. It threatens to expose a major operation underway. Underway for some time.

Q: Of course what this man said is true.

A: You bet.

Q: And AIDS is used a cover story to explain the death and destruction and obscure these wars being waged to get control of the land and minerals—and eliminate the population.

THE MATRIX REVEALED Volume 1: JON RAPPOPORT Interviews ELLIS MEDAVOY (Part 1 of 3) Copyright © 2011 by Jon Rappoport, page 47.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2019), Aragorn (13th February 2019)

Thanks
    Note: This will be my last post on this thread, because I have already elaborated on this subject elsewhere, and because I take issue with the allegation that my ego would be standing in the way of my judgment.

He wasn't treating them.
    By treating patients I meant that in his position as an academic gastroenterologist, he was contacted by a parent of an autistic child with stomach issues, and soon learned from several other parents of autistic children that their symptoms showed up immediately after receiving the MMR vaccine.
    Yes, because there is ─ as I've said before ─ an interaction, but the anti-vaccine people are getting their causality all backwards. Here's the truth of the matter...

An autism spectrum neurology can manifest in many different ways, which is why it is called a syndrome. The signs are not always visible from birth, especially not when the infant is high-functioning ─ as is the case for myself. However, if you understand what autism really is, then you will also quickly come to understand the problem with these vaccines, and most specifically, with the Thiomersal used in these vaccines as a preservative. Thiomersal ─ and anti-vaxxers commonly don't even get the name right, because they spell it it as "Thimerosal", "Timmorosol", or something similar ─ is an antibiotic and antifungal agent, added to vaccines in order to give them a longer shelf life.

So here's what an autism spectrum neurology really is, from the neurophysiological point of view... Autistic brains have literally a multitude of the number of neurons and synapses found in a "normal" brain, albeit that the neurons and synapses are somewhat less "specialized" in their information-processing than those found in a "normal" brain. As a result, autistic people's brains do not filter out the "white noise" from the information they have to process in the same manner as what happens in a neurotypical brain, and this renders autistic people a little slower on the uptake, because they have to do the filtering themselves.

This does not mean that autistic people are retarded in the usual sense, but rather in the etymologically literal sense. The word "retard" ─ pronounced with a long "a" and a muted "d" ─ is French and literally means "delay". "Le train est en retard" means "the train is running late." Of course, some autistic people are retarded in the colloquial sense, just as there are plenty of mentally challenged people who are not on the autism spectrum.

For that matter, an autism spectrum neurology does not have to manifest as autism proper. Dyslexia, synesthesia, OCD ("obsessive-compulsive disorder"), AD(H)D ("attention-deficit (and hyperactivity) disorder") and an eidetic memory are all autism spectrum conditions. Any or all of these conditions may occur within the same individual.

The high-functioning form of autism used to be called Asperger Syndrome, but this name has now been dropped again from the DSM-5, presumably ─ but I could be wrong about that ─ in light of some new discoveries regarding Hans Asperger's interaction with the Nazis. Initially Asperger ─ who was an Austrian national, and Austria was neutral during World War II ─ protected autistic individuals against the Nazis, but later on ─ presumably under pressure or under threat ─ he started aiding the Nazis in selecting autistic individuals for dangerous work, because the Nazis considered them unworthy and expendable.

However, describing autism proper doesn't end with the above elaborations. Given that autistic people literally have a multitude of the number of neurons found in a typical brain, they are also far more sensitive, not just on account of their receptiveness to information, but also in terms of allergic reactions. And this is where the Thiomersal comes into play, because Thiomersal contains mercury, which is ─ wait for it ─ a neurotoxin.

So, when an infant is on the autism spectrum but high-functioning, then its parents won't know that it is on the spectrum because the child is way too young to be tested. But when the child then receives the vaccine with the neurotoxin in it, then naturally, the child will develop severe and possibly life-threatening allergic reactions. This usually starts as an inflammation of the abdomen ─ the intestines ─ but it can also spread to the brain and lead to brain damage.

Sadly enough, it is this reaction that then prompts certain physicians ─ and this seems to be primarily the case in the Anglo-Saxon world, but nowhere else ─ and/or the parents of the infant to conclude that the vaccine made the child autistic. And if the child is then later diagnosed with brain damage as the result of having been injected with a neurotoxin, then this brain damage is regarded by the parents as being one and the same thing as autism. Which couldn't be farther from the truth.

Note: I was born in Belgium in 1963, which was long before MMR vaccines appeared on the scene, and at this point in time, I don't even know whether MMR vaccination is mandatory over here. Several other vaccines are ─ e.g. polio and smallpox ─ but I have no idea with regard to MMR. As such, I have never received the MMR vaccine. I have contracted the measles, the mumps and rubella at different times as a boy, and I've recovered from all of them in the natural way, as did my brother, and all other children of my generation.

His investigation led to him recommending that children not receive three vaccines in one dose.
    I would recommend that too. I have serious considerations with the industrialization of this sort of thing, and especially since it concerns very young infants whose immune system is not as strong yet as that of older children or adults.

That began the firestorm that put him in the crosshairs of the international medical mafia.
    No, what got Wakefield into trouble was the fact that he started doing research on the link between vaccines and autism, in which he then suggested that vaccines cause autism, and then falsified his research results in order to receive a government research grant. When the foul play was discovered, he eventually admitted that he had falsified his research in order to appeal unto government subsidies, and he was from henceforth banned from ever practising medicine in the UK again.

I will agree that the medical industry is a mafia ─ and for that matter, a huge one ─ but in this case, it's the "hero" who was to blame. This does not diminish the danger of adding Thiomersal to vaccines as a preservative, but it's not the Thiomersal that causes autism. Autism is a genetically predisposed condition.

I have been officially diagnosed with autism in 2009, because I wanted it in writing (for bureaucratic reasons). Even though I already suspected that I might be autistic when I was 15 years old, I was in denial about it because of the associated stigma that I would have been "retarded" or "crazy". I only ever fully realized that I'm autistic in 2004. My parents have never known, because they died in the 1990s, and the schools I attended also never even suspected anything.

My teachers told my parents that I was very intelligent but that I was lazy, because I needed more time than the other kids. And one of the reasons why I needed more time was that I have OCD and mild dyslexia, and so I always wanted to make sure that my replies to tests et al were correct and that I hadn't overlooked anything. But it made me slow compared to other students, and so the teachers attributed me with laziness, over which I was then chastised and punished by my parents.

And as for the "retarded" part, I'm going to refrain from mentioning my IQ, but let's just say that several tests have put me somewhere in the vicinity of good old Albert E., who was posthumously also diagnosed as autistic because of his somewhat peculiar behavior. For instance, he refused to wear socks, his first job was as a clerk in a shoe shop, he was a virtuoso on the violin who used to play in vaudeville theater, he was once caught giving a lecture before an entirely empty auditorium, and ─ surprisingly ─ he was also a kleptomaniac.

Like I said at the start of this reply, this will be my last post on this thread, and I am now going to be consistent with that resolve.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2019), Chris (13th February 2019), Dreamtimer (13th February 2019), Elen (13th February 2019), palooka's revenge (13th February 2019), tarka the duck (13th February 2019), WantDisclosure (13th February 2019)

Thanks
    I am amazed that the conversations between Jon Rappoport and this propagandist with the pseudonym Ellis Medavoy that I’ve read so far took place before 9/11.
    And this quote is so on-point I have to highlight it.

A screenshot:

The Matrix Revealed.jpg

30. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2019)