Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 85

Thread: 30 Years of Kryon

  1. #61
    Senior Member BeastOfBologna's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    8,691
    Thanks
    28,871
    Thanked 34,444 Times in 8,587 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    The Zepher thread has data that negates Kryon data ?, divine dichotomy is a massive facet of the future now plus add multi, imagine feelings running the future through us amazing beings.

    Divine Dichotomy holds that it is possible for two apparently contradictory truths to exist simultaneously in the same space. Now on your planet people find this difficult to accept. They like to have order, and anything that does not fit into their picture is automatically rejected.
    Understand the Divine Dichotomy in All Things
    http://www.greatgenius.com/understan...-in-all-things
    I expected that response Aianawa and who am I to question metaphysical reality? Thing is as you pointed out on this planet it is a dichotomy.
    “But those who have been under the shadow, who have gone down at last to elemental things, will have a wider charity” - Herbert George Wells -

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BeastOfBologna For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (6th May 2021), Dreamtimer (5th May 2021), Elen (6th May 2021)

  3. #62
    Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2015
    Location
    Patapsco Valley
    Posts
    13,542
    Thanks
    65,648
    Thanked 58,545 Times in 13,454 Posts
    Divine Dichotomy holds that it is possible for two apparently contradictory truths to exist simultaneously in the same space.
    The Chinese have understood this concept for centuries.

    And it's also a perfect excuse for cognitive dissonance, self-contradiction and hypocrisy. A person has license. Why bother with logic reason or fact? I'm divine in my contradictions.

    So I could admire a man whose leadership led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands and say he's an angel.


    "I see, said the blind man."

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (6th May 2021), Aragorn (5th May 2021), BeastOfBologna (5th May 2021), Elen (6th May 2021), Wind (5th May 2021)

  5. #63
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    16,700
    Thanks
    76,374
    Thanked 70,241 Times in 16,705 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Well would like to imagine that i could post again on the main Trump thread, things like this amazing lady talking need to be there imo > https://t.me/trumpintel/7084
    Motion denied.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (6th May 2021), BeastOfBologna (5th May 2021), Dreamtimer (11th May 2021), Elen (6th May 2021), Wind (5th May 2021)

  7. #64
    Senior Member BeastOfBologna's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    8,691
    Thanks
    28,871
    Thanked 34,444 Times in 8,587 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    The Chinese have understood this concept for centuries.

    And it's also a perfect excuse for cognitive dissonance, self-contradiction and hypocrisy. A person has license. Why bother with logic reason or fact? I'm divine in my contradictions.

    So I could admire a man whose leadership led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands and say he's an angel.


    "I see, said the blind man."
    Omigod Aianawa, she is classic ... No matter what she does, she will never be white. She and her husband can fantasize about that at those intimate moments but it will never advance beyond that. She'll just end up another human with no identity, not the 'white' one she wants.
    “But those who have been under the shadow, who have gone down at last to elemental things, will have a wider charity” - Herbert George Wells -

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BeastOfBologna For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (6th May 2021), Dreamtimer (11th May 2021), Elen (6th May 2021), Wind (11th May 2021)

  9. #65
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    9,562
    Thanks
    38,179
    Thanked 31,792 Times in 8,384 Posts
    Plethora of data been coming and incoming regards putrid energy being seen, to heal, to transmute, to allow the sweep of an energy broom one soul at a time through the great energy changes here n coming, awaited, now, because once you know, been let know ( vid above ) plus other data years past that this time will come, has to as part of the dynamics of free choice taken before being and coming here, Earth.

    I wish all well with their past verdicks regards truth an opinion and a happy smile that misstakes are learnings hidden in alchemic gold, hurrah we won.

  10. #66
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    9,562
    Thanks
    38,179
    Thanked 31,792 Times in 8,384 Posts

  11. #67
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    9,562
    Thanks
    38,179
    Thanked 31,792 Times in 8,384 Posts

  12. #68
    Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2015
    Location
    Patapsco Valley
    Posts
    13,542
    Thanks
    65,648
    Thanked 58,545 Times in 13,454 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    Omigod Aianawa, she is classic ... No matter what she does, she will never be white. She and her husband can fantasize about that at those intimate moments but it will never advance beyond that. She'll just end up another human with no identity, not the 'white' one she wants.
    Who? You lost me worse than Aianawa's mystical poetry.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (11th May 2021)

  14. #69
    Senior Member BeastOfBologna's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    8,691
    Thanks
    28,871
    Thanked 34,444 Times in 8,587 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Who? You lost me worse than Aianawa's mystical poetry.
    The token Black Aunt Tommie that all white supremacists secretly wish was their 'House ni***r'
    “But those who have been under the shadow, who have gone down at last to elemental things, will have a wider charity” - Herbert George Wells -

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to BeastOfBologna For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (11th May 2021)

  16. #70
    Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2015
    Location
    Patapsco Valley
    Posts
    13,542
    Thanks
    65,648
    Thanked 58,545 Times in 13,454 Posts
    Just for clarity, in case some folks didn't see, I've mentioned several times that I have Scottish, Danish and French blood. All of the European type. I do have black people in my family. I am not one of them.

    I've had black friends throughout my life, despite living in nearly completely white areas. And folks of other backgrounds as well.

    I have nieces, nephews and in-laws who are black.

    There have never been any issues.

    With the notable exception of bringing home a brown-skinned boy once for dinner to meet my family. They had always told me that they'd respect whomever I dated. But when it came down to brass tacks, they freaked out.

    Ideals and reality don't always mesh well.

    And...

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (11th May 2021), BeastOfBologna (11th May 2021), Wind (11th May 2021)

  18. #71
    Senior Member BeastOfBologna's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    8,691
    Thanks
    28,871
    Thanked 34,444 Times in 8,587 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Just for clarity, in case some folks didn't see, I've mentioned several times that I have Scottish, Danish and French blood. All of the European type. I do have black people in my family. I am not one of them.

    I've had black friends throughout my life, despite living in nearly completely white areas. And folks of other backgrounds as well.

    I have nieces, nephews and in-laws who are black.

    There have never been any issues.

    With the notable exception of bringing home a brown-skinned boy once for dinner to meet my family. They had always told me that they'd respect whomever I dated. But when it came down to brass tacks, they freaked out.

    Ideals and reality don't always mesh well.

    And...
    I think the saying is that "liberalism stops at the front door" or something like that ...

    It was a reference to an earlier post by Aianawa regarding Candace Owens ... Aianawa and Modwiz love her ... as do all racist rightwards.
    Last edited by BeastOfBologna, 11th May 2021 at 10:25.
    “But those who have been under the shadow, who have gone down at last to elemental things, will have a wider charity” - Herbert George Wells -

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to BeastOfBologna For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (11th May 2021)

  20. #72
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    9,562
    Thanks
    38,179
    Thanked 31,792 Times in 8,384 Posts

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    BeastOfBologna (11th May 2021)

  22. #73
    Super Moderator Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th January 2015
    Location
    Just here
    Posts
    3,999
    Thanks
    21,860
    Thanked 18,131 Times in 4,004 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Just for clarity, in case some folks didn't see, I've mentioned several times that I have Scottish, Danish and French blood. All of the European type. I do have black people in my family. I am not one of them.

    I've had black friends throughout my life, despite living in nearly completely white areas. And folks of other backgrounds as well.
    I'm about as white as possible (not a White Walker though) and I grew up with having black kids as my best friends, they were next door neighbors. There were other races too, but they were still the minority. I never saw "color" or "race", of course I could see that they looked different to me and yet it meant nothing to me. I've dated people outside of my own race, I just happen to be Scandinavian. Am I racist to my own "kin" because I'm attracted to people outside of my culture? I'm not going to reveal what's my "thing", but I think it's funny anyways. Bear in mind that here in Scandinavia it was quite rare to see black people even in the 80's btw, that changed quite drastically after that. Now it's a completely different scene here. I see racism as an ultimate sign of stupidity and ignorance.

    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    Candace Owens ... Aianawa and Modwiz love her ... as do all racist rightwards.
    She's truly a despicable, garbage person. She's only in it for the money and has sold her soul to the devil a long time ago.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

    BeastOfBologna (11th May 2021), Dreamtimer (11th May 2021)

  24. #74
    Senior Member BeastOfBologna's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    8,691
    Thanks
    28,871
    Thanked 34,444 Times in 8,587 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I'm about as white as possible (not a White Walker though) and I grew up with having black kids as my best friends, they were next door neighbors. There were other races too, but they were still the minority. I never saw "color" or "race", of course I could see that they looked different to me and yet it meant nothing to me. I've dated people outside of my own race, I just happen to be Scandinavian. Am I racist to my own "kin" because I'm attracted to people outside of my culture? I'm not going to reveal what's my "thing", but I think it's funny anyways. Bear in mind that here in Scandinavia it was quite rare to see black people even in the 80's btw, that changed quite drastically after that. Now it's a completely different scene here. I see racism as an ultimate sign of stupidity and ignorance.



    She's truly a despicable, garbage person. She's only in it for the money and has sold her soul to the devil a long time ago.
    that comes from a good heart Wind ... kudos
    “But those who have been under the shadow, who have gone down at last to elemental things, will have a wider charity” - Herbert George Wells -

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BeastOfBologna For This Useful Post:

    Dreamtimer (11th May 2021), Wind (11th May 2021)

  26. #75
    Super Moderator Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th January 2015
    Location
    Just here
    Posts
    3,999
    Thanks
    21,860
    Thanked 18,131 Times in 4,004 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    that comes from a good heart Wind ... kudos
    It should just be common sense, nothing else.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

    BeastOfBologna (11th May 2021)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •