Thread: Groundbreaking Area 51 Insider Bob Lazar 30-Year Anniversary: Alpha and the Omega

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Groundbreaking Area 51 Insider Bob Lazar 30-Year Anniversary: Alpha and the Omega

Just out from David > https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog...and-the-omega/

This is the start >

Bob Lazar was the first great UFO / Area 51 insider to explode onto the scene back in 1989. Now, 30 years later, he has resurfaced in a must-see new movie.

No one had heard about Area 51 and reverse-engineered spacecraft before Lazar. In many ways, he is the godfather of the disclosure movement.

Heavily attacked and defamed, Lazar retreated into obscurity, never profiting off of his claims and making a living running a chemical supply company.

It is very interesting to see Lazar finally be willing to face a new round of extreme hatred and public scrutiny in pursuit of the truth.

A movie recently emerged from Orchard Entertainment cataloging Lazar’s stunning re-appearance on the UFO scene.

We are still working on an in-depth article about the California wildfires, QAnon and the impending defeat of the Deep State.

Events are rapidly unfolding at this time and each day brings new surprises. We hope to have the wildfire piece out soon.

IT FEELS LIKE THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA

Bob Lazar electrified the world in 1989 when he came forward with mainstream TV host George Knapp, first anonymously in May and then publicly in November.

I first got turned on to the UFO subject in 1993, and bought as many new books as I could afford, while also devouring the triple-zero stacks in the library, where paranormal was filed in the Dewey Decimal System.

I bought most of the new-release UFO books straight through until about 1997, when the internet essentially replaced published books as the hot-spot for new intel.

Nonetheless, in those first four years from 1993 to 1997, it was nearly an absolute standard to hear the Bob Lazar story re-told in each new UFO book I picked up.

So prevalent was this information that after a while I would judge each author based on how thoroughly and informatively they engaged the Lazar material.

This was the origin of all UFO research for me. Now, after all this time, seeing Lazar come back to us is a true mind trip.

It feels like the “alpha and the omega”, the beginning and the end.

To me, it also feels portentous, as if disclosure is soon at hand and this is one of the last stops along the way.

AWAKENING HAPPENS FROM DISTRESS

The awakening that led me careening headlong into the Bob Lazar mystery began from intensely painful roots.

I applied and got accepted to a college that Rolling Stone had dubbed one of the top-ten “party schools” in the nation for 1991.

No, I don’t remember how high New Paltz made it on the list — but her top-ten victory strongly influenced my decision.

It definitely helped that it was right next door to Woodstock, New York — geographically closer than any other school.

Both of my parents were very, very strict, and like others I was ready for a full-scale rebellion as soon as I was “free.”

I spent a year embedded with hordes of drunk, vomiting students, and dealing with the insane effects of living with them.

Life in the dorms ended up being far more intense than living with my parents and dealing with high school.

90 PERCENT OF THE KIDS WEREN’T THERE TO LEARN ANYTHING

We had a freshman class of 2000 and a graduating class of 200. Nine out of ten of the people stumbling around me wouldn’t make it.

You could tell who they were in any given class. They were never there. The non-stop partying was far more interesting to them than education.

Everyone had gotten good SAT scores and survived high school in order to get accepted, but it quickly became you and about ten others in the classroom… if that.

The classes were easy enough. If you could show up, remain half-conscious and write some things down, you would pass the tests.

As far as I can remember, there was virtually no homework whatsoever, other than last-minute cramming for tests.

The professors invariably told you everything that would be on the tests out loud in class. Any instructor who didn’t was quickly stigmatized.

The textbook was an unnecessary relic if you wanted to go deeper than what you were going to be tested on.

IT WAS QUITE A SCENE

So much beer was spilled on the floor of our suite that you had to peel your shoes off of it to walk, which I guess gave us better exercise.

The greasy ripping noise involved with moving from point A to point B meant no one could sneak up on you.

We had fully co-ed dorms. Guys’ suites on the right and girls on the left, in the same hallways and floors.

More than once I helped nurse one of the girls down the hall through terrible episodes, holding their hair back from the water as my mother would have done for me.

In many cases I was the only person willing to help anyone.

I tried cutting my own hair to save money, only to do such a bad job that we decided to shave off the back and sides, immediately earning me the new nickname “Beaker.”

As cannot get the graphics etc, just pasted the start

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th January 2019), Elen (9th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (9th January 2019), Gio (8th January 2019), JRS (8th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    “Out of respect to his family, I have chosen not to release his name even though he is deceased. I want them to live in peace.”

So DW pats hisself on the back for not publishing the physics profs name all the while having given me everything I need to identify him by doing a little research.

Not that knowing the profs name makes much of a dif one way or tother but it does tell us something about DW's judgement eh?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th January 2019), Cearna (9th January 2019), Dreamtimer (8th January 2019), Elen (9th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (9th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Yip, at times, very naive

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th January 2019), Dreamtimer (9th January 2019), Elen (9th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (9th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I don't think he is naive...perhaps at one time I might have believed that...but now I believe his biggest problem is that he is tied in knots by his own manipulative schemes.

Incidentally, I listed to that Q video...sad human that narrator...foam from the mouth. As someone around here has said...It's cray cray! Leave out a few words, leave out of few vital logical facts, leave out all semblance of common sense and you have what he would consider a masterpiece...and his 80,000 followers would agree. it is a waaayyyy bad situation we online denizens are in.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th January 2019), Cearna (9th January 2019), Dreamtimer (9th January 2019), Elen (9th January 2019)