Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: Robert Mueller, the Master Of Silence

  1. #16
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    5,078
    Thanks
    25,768
    Thanked 22,602 Times in 4,912 Posts
    You only looking n feeling one of many narrowtiffs

    I believe Mueller is on Trumps side.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (8th January 2019), Dreamtimer (8th January 2019), Elen (8th January 2019), giovonni (8th January 2019), NotAPretender (8th January 2019)

  3. #17
    Senior Member giovonni's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th September 2016
    Posts
    3,417
    Thanks
    3,720
    Thanked 19,204 Times in 3,423 Posts

    Thinking

    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    You only looking n feeling one of many narrowtiffs

    I believe Mueller is on Trumps side.
    Ha ha ...

    You have no idea what i'm thinking Vern ...
    Don't forget i was raised in Washington ...

    And all this political/crap is quite complicated ...
    That's the way its intended.

    PS ~ You must be reading over at Avalon again.
    http://www.alt-market.com/articles/3...d-order-agenda
    Last edited by giovonni, 8th January 2019 at 05:14.

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to giovonni For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (8th January 2019), Aragorn (8th January 2019), Dreamtimer (8th January 2019), Elen (8th January 2019), NotAPretender (9th January 2019), palooka's revenge (9th January 2019)

  5. #18
    Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2015
    Location
    Patapsco Valley
    Posts
    7,828
    Thanks
    45,258
    Thanked 35,372 Times in 7,745 Posts
    The article you linked to is fascinating, Gio. Here's one of Brandon's last comments, from yesterday.

    Trump did not NEED to pick globalists just to solidify a cabinet. Rather, he could have picked non-globalists or even anti-globalists in droves, forcing the Senate to either pick someone, or expose themselves as puppets and risk public outrage or even open rebellion. Trump could have exposed any controlled politicians within the Senate by simply picking a cabinet without banking elites and CFR members, but he didn't do that, did he?

    Instead, he went with some of worst globalist ghouls imaginable, including John Bolton and Wilber Ross, who just happens to be the same Rothschild banking agent that saved Trump from his debts in the early 90's. This is hardly a coincidence. But, Trump cultists to this day still argue that Trump HAD to pick these people for his cabinet even though there is no rationalization for it.
    From the main body of the article:

    Confidence games are highly varied affairs. They can be extremely simple and often obvious to everyone but the most inept and unobservant, or, they can be highly complex with many moving parts of deceit combined into a single elaborate con-machine. It is important to understand that confidence games are not just a means to steal money or valuables from unwitting people; they are also a vital part of economic manipulation, government dominance, and warfare in general. Almost all mainstream economic “authorities,” politicians, military tacticians and covert operatives are con men in one way or another.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (8th January 2019), Aragorn (8th January 2019), Elen (8th January 2019), giovonni (8th January 2019), NotAPretender (9th January 2019)

  7. #19
    Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2015
    Location
    Patapsco Valley
    Posts
    7,828
    Thanks
    45,258
    Thanked 35,372 Times in 7,745 Posts
    More from the article:

    In my article ‘Clinton vs. Trump And The Co-Option Of The Liberty Movement,’ published in September 2016, I noted:

    ...What I do know is that triggering a fiscal crisis under the watch of Trump and blaming conservatives is far more useful to the elites than triggering a crisis under Clinton and risk blame falling on international banking syndicates.”
    After two years of witnessing Trump in action, it is clear to me that he is an active participant in the new world order agenda, and not just an unwitting patsy for the economic crisis.
    Trump’s first action upon entering the White House was to invite multiple “swamp creatures” into his cabinet, going against his core campaign promise. This was not all that surprising considering his past.

    Trump was saved in the 1990s by Rothchild banking agent Wilber Ross, who bailed him out of his debts tied up in his failing Taj Mahal casino. Wilber Ross is now Trump’s commerce secretary. I ask, who is Trump going to be loyal to? The American people, who can offer him nothing of consequence, or the Rothschilds, who saved his public image and his billion-dollar empire?

    Trump is also currently “advised” by the likes of Steven Mnuchin formerly of Goldman Sachs, Larry Kudlow formerly of the New York Fed, and John Bolton of the CFR, among others.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 8th January 2019 at 10:04.

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (8th January 2019), Aragorn (8th January 2019), Elen (8th January 2019), giovonni (8th January 2019), NotAPretender (9th January 2019)

  9. #20
    Senior Member palooka's revenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th March 2018
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    267
    Thanks
    773
    Thanked 1,537 Times in 266 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    The article you linked to is fascinating, Gio.
    Indeed it is! The headline puts into words what's been rolling around in my head for months...

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (9th January 2019), Aragorn (9th January 2019), Dreamtimer (9th January 2019), Elen (9th January 2019), giovonni (9th January 2019)

  11. #21
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    5,078
    Thanks
    25,768
    Thanked 22,602 Times in 4,912 Posts
    An interesting article indeed, Mr Smith and a majority of his readers have very to little if no, faith. In humanity evolving, my hope n desire is their timelines are simply that, their timelines, greater dreaming n actions are happening world wide, the ones that started with themselves.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (9th January 2019), Dreamtimer (9th January 2019), Elen (9th January 2019), giovonni (9th January 2019), palooka's revenge (9th January 2019)

  13. #22
    Senior Member palooka's revenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th March 2018
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    267
    Thanks
    773
    Thanked 1,537 Times in 266 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    An interesting article indeed, Mr Smith and a majority of his readers have very to little if no, faith. In humanity evolving, my hope n desire is their timelines are simply that, their timelines, greater dreaming n actions are happening world wide, the ones that started with themselves.
    With respect, I see myself as evidence that rejects your conclusion, Vern. IOW, I agree with him on his analysis and at same time, I agree with you.

    Before I present what I mean by myself as evidence I must say, nothing is closer to oneself than personal sovereignty (just ask the survival chakra!). That's what this guy and many of his readers are all about. He and they call it liberty. I can't say that i necessarily agree with him or them one way or tother as to how we re-claim that and preserve it in a sustainable manner but I do have to acknowledge that such appears to rest at their core and appears to me as what motivates them. In that respect they are, as U put it – starting with themselves!

    Geo's link ( ) was my 1st exposure and after reading it along with exploring various hyper links in it, some of which link back to his previous writings, along with reading a significant sampling of reader comments to those various writings several of which he responds to directly, my take is the guy is as close to putting it all together as anyone i've read which covers a broad spectrum of POV's including your Q guy and his/its minions and proponents.

    One can't do all that research and write like smith does without passion for something. To boot, I seriously doubt anyone can muster any hope as to reclaiming individual sovereignty without a core faith in human potential. Frankly, as an old home builder client of mine used to put it... without faith, there is no hope and vicie versie.

    I suspect his hope and desire are not only present but may be closer to your own than U give him credit for. This of course is pure speculation on my part as to both you and he. That however is obviously not his day job.

    I offer that POV as the first part in seeing myself as evidence to refute because nothing is more important to me than preserving personal sovereignty. I'm passionately all in on that as a common objective.

    As for the 2nd part, my desire is in 100% alignment with your desire as you've stated it above.

    Personal truth is, I find myself standing in the middle. There's a lot about libertarian POV's I don't like. Never mind the agendas behind them that i really don't like. Likewise with liberals, socialists, conservatives, etc, etc. They're all right and they're all wrong too. So at the same time there are things about each in principal that I do like. Ideas that are dead on the money but we haven't a clue how to manifest them. We're so conditioned to go for each others throats and so busy playing that out we can't see our common desires that could lead to common ground.

    I sometimes wonder if there isn't something somewhere having a real fine time watching us tear each other apart and ourselves in the process. And that begs the next, obvious question...

    is there part of that something dwelling within each of us?


    As I see it, we are both...


    Sovereign individuals and a part of the collective ONE!


    All at the same time!!


    That my fellow explorer I suspect was a core part of the ORIGINAL DREAM. We just haven't learned how to be either one of those without sacrificing or denying the other. When we learn that we will truly have evolved. We will be global and local at the same time and those energetic dynamics will balance and sustain one another. I don't know if U cotton to any that idea or not but I'm all in on it.

    Oh yeah, one more thing. In my view, we can fuck with time lines to affront intimidating forms all we want but that won't change underlying dynamics running the show. Never has, never will. Until those ancient energies are brought into present time and resolved the only thing that's gonna change are the forms it all plays out in.

    We've been trying to lift out and above all that nasty in us for eons yet, here we are still. Again. Wash, rinse, repeat. And every time it gets a little further from the balance point. Until the balance point has been gone so far past that life itself hangs by a thread. Such a collective state on the macro is what calls forth the greater cosmic forces to intervene. I see Trump as an unwitting part of that intervention. But not in the way his base, and for that matter, most everyone else thinks he is no matter if they're for him or agin him or don't know yet or just plain don't give shit one way or the other. In a word, he is one big fat emotional...

    TRIGGER!!


    Now who'da ever thought this piece would end up that way? palooka sure didn't...

    As above, so below. As below, so above...

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (10th January 2019), Aragorn (9th January 2019), Dreamtimer (9th January 2019), Elen (10th January 2019), giovonni (9th January 2019), NotAPretender (10th January 2019)

  15. #23
    Senior Member United States Maggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th November 2015
    Posts
    1,195
    Thanks
    1,659
    Thanked 7,311 Times in 1,195 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    With respect, I see myself as evidence that rejects your conclusion, Vern. IOW, I agree with him on his analysis and at same time, I agree with you.

    Before I present what I mean by myself as evidence I must say, nothing is closer to oneself than personal sovereignty (just ask the survival chakra!). That's what this guy and many of his readers are all about. He and they call it liberty. I can't say that i necessarily agree with him or them one way or tother as to how we re-claim that and preserve it in a sustainable manner but I do have to acknowledge that such appears to rest at their core and appears to me as what motivates them. In that respect they are, as U put it – starting with themselves!

    Geo's link ( ) was my 1st exposure and after reading it along with exploring various hyper links in it, some of which link back to his previous writings, along with reading a significant sampling of reader comments to those various writings several of which he responds to directly, my take is the guy is as close to putting it all together as anyone i've read which covers a broad spectrum of POV's including your Q guy and his/its minions and proponents.

    One can't do all that research and write like smith does without passion for something. To boot, I seriously doubt anyone can muster any hope as to reclaiming individual sovereignty without a core faith in human potential. Frankly, as an old home builder client of mine used to put it... without faith, there is no hope and vicie versie.

    I suspect his hope and desire are not only present but may be closer to your own than U give him credit for. This of course is pure speculation on my part as to both you and he. That however is obviously not his day job.

    I offer that POV as the first part in seeing myself as evidence to refute because nothing is more important to me than preserving personal sovereignty. I'm passionately all in on that as a common objective.

    As for the 2nd part, my desire is in 100% alignment with your desire as you've stated it above.

    Personal truth is, I find myself standing in the middle. There's a lot about libertarian POV's I don't like. Never mind the agendas behind them that i really don't like. Likewise with liberals, socialists, conservatives, etc, etc. They're all right and they're all wrong too. So at the same time there are things about each in principal that I do like. Ideas that are dead on the money but we haven't a clue how to manifest them. We're so conditioned to go for each others throats and so busy playing that out we can't see our common desires that could lead to common ground.

    I sometimes wonder if there isn't something somewhere having a real fine time watching us tear each other apart and ourselves in the process. And that begs the next, obvious question...

    is there part of that something dwelling within each of us?


    As I see it, we are both...


    Sovereign individuals and a part of the collective ONE!


    All at the same time!!


    That my fellow explorer I suspect was a core part of the ORIGINAL DREAM. We just haven't learned how to be either one of those without sacrificing or denying the other. When we learn that we will truly have evolved. We will be global and local at the same time and those energetic dynamics will balance and sustain one another. I don't know if U cotton to any that idea or not but I'm all in on it.

    Oh yeah, one more thing. In my view, we can fuck with time lines to affront intimidating forms all we want but that won't change underlying dynamics running the show. Never has, never will. Until those ancient energies are brought into present time and resolved the only thing that's gonna change are the forms it all plays out in.

    We've been trying to lift out and above all that nasty in us for eons yet, here we are still. Again. Wash, rinse, repeat. And every time it gets a little further from the balance point. Until the balance point has been gone so far past that life itself hangs by a thread. Such a collective state on the macro is what calls forth the greater cosmic forces to intervene. I see Trump as an unwitting part of that intervention. But not in the way his base, and for that matter, most everyone else thinks he is no matter if they're for him or agin him or don't know yet or just plain don't give shit one way or the other. In a word, he is one big fat emotional...

    TRIGGER!!


    Now who'da ever thought this piece would end up that way? palooka sure didn't...

    As above, so below. As below, so above...
    I finally read the article. Something in what I understood in PR's post struck a chord with what I have been thinking.

    However we wish to define "it", there is a "warrior" context where those involved believe sincerely they are "doing the right thing". This means IMO that those who embrace particular codes and attempt to do the highest and best of their ability are acting in their own way to uphold their code of honor.

    That means that though I personally cannot understand the code, I can see why these individuals do what they do. To change, they would really need confrontation with the limits of their own beliefs.

    For instance, I am an antivaxxer at this time. The reason that is so, is because after all my research, the harm that vaccines do (as they are constructed) out weighs the benefit: there is no responsibility from the makers to care for injured people, the suffering of those injured is grave, and I think other modalities will work to protect the people from the consequences of illnesses vaccines cover.

    Also, I think herd immunity is acquired in natural exposure to viral and bacterial agents. More over, the vaccines have NOT been tested in a way that even shows their safety and effectiveness. They are like guns IMO. They may kill some and injure others but they are believed NECESSARY for well being of the population. No one is going to easily persuade me otherwise I adhere to my code... NO VACCINES. I speak to it and I honor my own beliefs. I would not inject others with vaccines. Others differ!

    There are MANY people who in all sincerity believe I am (one of) the worst of human threats. To disagree with such an important LIFE saver is of the devil. They think I am Flat out wrong. From my vantage point, they look primative. However I see why they think as they think.

    OK! Here I see something that is about context and the programming of people into contexts because of their IGNORANCE of "larger perspectives".

    They IMO may never see any larger expanse. I may sound arrogant and I guess I am a bit. I think that people will only see what they allow into their mind. Many just want to see a small and convenient slice of their reality. I think many people see through a very narrow key hole.

    They may mourn the losses (such as if they lose a soldier son and daughter to the wars) they encounter. They may never want to look at the causes which might need a whole sale change in the way they live (or they might grow from the suffering?)

    Like vaccines, I see war as totally ineffective to have a world where people may live and evolve. I am anti war. The military "mind set" is that war is a NECESSARY evil, just as PRO VACCINTION sees the death/injury to people from them as a NECESSARY evil.

    THEN there are the psychopaths who play all sides to achieve their objectives. They play using codes of honor to create their servants.We are deliberately compartmentalized by those who are manipulating us. Emotionality is appealed to make us compliant. FEAR is invoked about the threats. They also have no problem with mass chaos resulting from the extremes of swing in polarity when society is unbalanced by ignorance. IMO if there is civil war, it is bacause at least two sides are indoctrinated into thinking they are upholding TRUTH, FREEDOM and GOOD. People fight for their visions of what will be important.

    IMO people like Trump have no codes. They are without any honor. Trump may be the best tool in the belt of the psychopaths for now. He is out for fame and glory and he is a magalomaniac who will say anything and do anything. He would LIKE to be the next dictator.

    So back to topic, Mueller may be a fine gentleman in the narrow context of his world. He supports what he believes is the American Way.
    Last edited by Maggie, 9th January 2019 at 21:26.

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (10th January 2019), Aragorn (9th January 2019), Dreamtimer (9th January 2019), giovonni (9th January 2019), NotAPretender (10th January 2019), palooka's revenge (10th January 2019)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •