Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: [Propaganda] The Invasion

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Kathy View Post
    All I have to contribute to this thread is do not get distracted by Qanon et al. What were you doing before it started? Haven't you abandoned something more important so as to engage with Qanon AND pass it on? ALL that energy being put into Qanon, that mentality of division, could be put to better use. You know this. You have experience of it already.
    Actually, your post should be on the Q !!!!!!! Park Here thread, BTW.

And, if you were really paying attention, Kathy, you would see that Q is NOT about sowing a division, or being divisive. Its all about bringing ALL The People - 'We The People' - together.

Its just your, & others', projection of this Q movement as being divisive.

WWG1WGA

...to the topTop

2. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Steven (10th December 2018)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    All I have to contribute to this thread is do not get distracted by Qanon et al. What were you doing before it started? Haven't you abandoned something more important so as to engage with Qanon AND pass it on? ALL that energy being put into Qanon, that mentality of division, could be put to better use. You know this. You have experience of it already.
    Gee! and I thought this thread was about the Caravans/invaders to our south and north. Gosh Kathy, you seem to be playing arm chair psychologist here. Seems to me that engaging in anything is up to the individual. Could it be that those such as yourself do not want others following a path, searching for knowing but rather taking your advice on what is right to do. I certainly was doing plenty of things before Q came along and for that matter before DJT came along. I am still doing those things by the way and it is a passion in my life.

I think we all do what we do throughout our lives and sure, we change course many times as we grow. We gain knowledge that is positive and negative both but we still move foreward in life don't you think? So what were you doing before you became a forum junky. Is this all you do now in your life. Lurk on this forum and play like you know so much more than the average person that may or may not come in here? Just a question, nothing personal. As another has stated, Those of us that seem to or do follow this Q phenomenon (In his Opinion) are immersed in some kind of Hopium or some silly thing such as that. That kind of opinion comes from the arm chair mentality that grows from doing nothing about anything in life and being very pessimistic to-boot. Here see if this works "Qanon is a LARP, Donald Trump is not our president, David Wilcock, Drake Bailey, Kerry Cassity....etc... are fake and anyone following them are lost in hopium crap.

I see this. When this NPC states all of this it is a projection of their own life of pessimism. They may have never been able to make a commitment in life to any one thing. That seems kind of miserable to me. "It is better to have loved and lost than never have loved" Make any sense?

So could it be that we as Human beings are very diverse and why should we squash anyone else, there dreams, their hopes, their love, there movement toward wisdom and knowledge? Who are you, Who am I. Who are we.

So thank you for you piece of greater knowledge in telling me or anyone else how they should live their lives. It always helps me to learn more about the human spirit or being when others speak. whether it is positive or negative. So back to topic...The Invasion.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by turiya View Post
    Actually, your post should be on the Q !!!!!!! Park Here thread, BTW.
    There is crossover between this thread and the "Q !!!!!!! Park Here" thread...

• in terms of the posted/quoted content;
    • in terms of the one-sided choice of external sources that are being quoted; and
    • in terms of the nationalistic and xenophobic ideologies of the main participants.

And please stop applying obnoxious colors, bold and underscore to links. They are already perfectly visible and readable in their normal orange, and they automatically switch to red with underscore on mouse-over. The colors and the bold and underscore that you're applying hurts the eyes.

Quote Originally posted by turiya View Post
    And, if you were really paying attention, Kathy, you would see that Q is NOT about sowing a division, or being divisive. Its all about bringing ALL The People - 'We The People' - together.

Its just your, & others', projection of this Q movement as being divisive.
    Yes, bringing all of the people together under the nationalistic white-supremacist flag. Now where in history have we seen that before?

Looks a bit like a Q, doesn't it?

Quote Originally posted by Steven View Post
    Gee! and I thought this thread was about the Caravans/invaders to our south and north.
    Not really, given that some QAnon material is being posted here, as well as that it's all more of the same alt-right propaganda offensive that we've already said we weren't going to stand for anymore.

Gosh Kathy, you seem to be playing arm chair psychologist here. Seems to me that engaging in anything is up to the individual. Could it be that those such as yourself do not want others following a path, searching for knowing but rather taking your advice on what is right to do.[...]
    Gosh Steven, could it not be that you're a condescending prick who's grotesquely insulting someone he doesn't even know?

So what were you doing before you became a forum junky. Is this all you do now in your life. Lurk on this forum and play like you know so much more than the average person that may or may not come in here? Just a question, nothing personal.
    It is arrogant, it is condescending, and it's the typical rhetoric of a right-wing bigot.

As another has stated, Those of us that seem to or do follow this Q phenomenon (In his Opinion) are immersed in some kind of Hopium or some silly thing such as that. That kind of opinion comes from the arm chair mentality that grows from doing nothing about anything in life and being very pessimistic to-boot. Here see if this works "Qanon is a LARP, Donald Trump is not our president, David Wilcock, Drake Bailey, Kerry Cassity....etc... are fake and anyone following them are lost in hopium crap.
    Nobody said that Donald Trump is not your president. He was elected, so he is the president of the United States of America — and only of the United States of America, thank Providence!

As for the rest, if you feel the need to follow someone else and to tap into a belief system, then you clearly haven't found yourself yet.

I see this. When this NPC states all of this it is a projection of their own life of pessimism. They may have never been able to make a commitment in life to any one thing. That seems kind of miserable to me. "It is better to have loved and lost than never have loved" Make any sense?

So could it be that we as Human beings are very diverse and why should we squash anyone else, there dreams, their hopes, their love, there movement toward wisdom and knowledge? Who are you, Who am I. Who are we.

So thank you for you piece of greater knowledge in telling me or anyone else how they should live their lives. It always helps me to learn more about the human spirit or being when others speak. whether it is positive or negative. So back to topic...The Invasion.
    And thank you, Steven, for having now single-handedly accelerated the difficult decision-making process in the mod room regarding what to do with this infestation of right-wing bigotry on our forum.

Earlier and elsewhere, I wrote the following...

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    [...]

Let's face it, turiya, the only reason why you're posting that stuff here is because you were banned from Project Avalon. You've been a member at The One Truth since May 2014, but you've always favored Project Avalon over The One Truth. Not that we're going to be holding that against you, but it does make it quite obvious that the reason why you suddenly showed up here after a long absence and immediately started posting this alt-right material here — and in the explicit, billboard-like style that you're doing it — is that you can't do it over at Project Avalon anymore. You're not actually interested in The One Truth as a forum and a community. You're only here because it serves your personal agenda.

The staff's problem isn't that someone would be posting the QAnon material here, nor that there would be people crazy enough to believe in the veracity of what essentially boils down to a live-action role-playing game. This is after all the so-called "alternative community", where people prefer chasing wild geese instead of facing the cold, hard facts. So be it.

No, turiya, the staff's problem is that as a member, you are being disrespectful both toward us and toward the forum as a whole, and that as a poster, you are a propagandist. You're clearly a man on a mission. You have so far started three individual threads that all revolve around the same politically polarized ideology, and the only external sources you're quoting and/or referencing are all aligned with the US American alt-right.

Actually, there are four threads dedicated to alt-right propaganda, because apart from the three active ones[1][2][3], there's also the one we've shut down[4]. It just so happens to be that the "Q !!!!!!! Park Here" thread was itself not started by turiya but by Aianawa.

1. Q !!!!!!! Park Here
    2. The Invasion
    3. The Central Bank System = The Deep State
    4. Trump vs The Deep State

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    So not only are you opportunistically abusing The One Truth as a forum, but you've also single-handedly created a clearly observable schism among our member base with your billboard posting style, and across three separate threads, all imbued with and dedicated to the alt-right vantage.

Like I said the first time around, we are not going to stand for it. We've given you plenty of chances, and you've dismissed them all. It ends now. Voluntarily if possible, but by administrative action if necessary. And the last thing you'd be able to say is that we haven't warned you enough.

Well, it didn't end there, did it? But I can tell you that it does end here and now, thanks to Steven dropping his mask.

As of this moment, the following threads have all been permanently closed:

The "Trump vs The Deep State" thread naturally remains closed as well, and from here on, anyone posting any more right-wing propaganda will be banned from the forum, no questions asked. We've given you all more than your fair share of warnings, and the staff has been extremely patient and tolerant with you. But now we're putting our feet down.

As we've already said a dozen times by now, The One Truth is not a billboard for right-wing propaganda. If that sort of stuff makes you tick, then go and hang out at 8Chan, where your super-duper secret QAnon insiders dwell. But not in our Shire, Preciousss.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th December 2018), Chris (10th December 2018), Dreamtimer (11th December 2018), Elen (11th December 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th December 2018), Kathy (10th December 2018), Wind (10th December 2018)