Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: [Propaganda] The Invasion

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post

It started with the American Colonization Society in 1816.

I've heard people talk about this first hand, whether it's close to home, i.e. my brother who is devoutly conservative, or it's a conservative pundit or even representative who just doesn't think the blacks can integrate.

There were folks yelling "Go back to Africa" at Trump rallies.

A fellow named Marcus Garvey in the early 20th century was hailing a back to Africa movement.

It's not the liberals who want America to be 'white again', in case you didn't notice.

And no, I'm not making an absolute kind of statement that's it's ONLY conservatives. It is certainly mostly conservatives. That's where the white nationalist movements are concentrated.

In case you didn't notice.

History of the Democrats and the KKK... http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2309727/posts

History Of The Democrats And The KKK.....(Why the Democrats started the KKK)
    Live Leak ^
    Posted on 8/6/2009, 12:59:36 PM by IrishMike

The original targets of the Ku Klux Klan were Republicans, both black and white, according to a new television program and book, which describe how the Democrats started the KKK and for decades harassed the GOP with lynchings and threats.

An estimated 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites died at the end of KKK ropes from 1882 to 1964.

The documentation has been assembled by David Barton of Wallbu More..ilders and published in his book "Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White," which reveals that not only did the Democrats work hand-in-glove with the Ku Klux Klan for generations, they started the KKK and endorsed its mayhem.

"Of all forms of violent intimidation, lynchings were by far the most effective," Barton said in his book. "Republicans often led the efforts to pass federal anti-lynching laws and their platforms consistently called for a ban on lynching. Democrats successfully blocked those bills and their platforms never did condemn lynchings."

Further, the first grand wizard of the KKK was honored at the 1868 Democratic National Convention, no Democrats voted for the 14th Amendment to grant citizenship to former slaves and, to this day, the party website ignores those decades of racism, he said.

"Although it is relatively unreported today, historical documents are unequivocal that the Klan was established by Democrats and that the Klan played a prominent role in the Democratic Party," Barton writes in his book. "In fact, a 13-volume set of congressional investigations from 1872 conclusively and irrefutably documents that fact.

"The Klan terrorized black Americans through murders and public floggings; relief was granted only if individuals promised not to vote for Republican tickets, and violation of this oath was punishable by death," he said. "Since the Klan targeted Republicans in general, it did not limit its violence simply to black Republicans; white Republicans were also included."

Barton also has covered the subject in one episode of his American Heritage Series of television programs, which is being broadcast now on Trinity Broadcasting Network and Cornerstone Television.

Barton told WND his comments are not a condemnation or endorsement of any party or candidate, but rather a warning that voters even today should be aware of what their parties and candidates stand for.

His book outlines the aggressive pro-slavery agenda held by the Democratic Party for generations leading up to the Civil War, and how that did not die with the Union victory in that war of rebellion.

Even as the South was being rebuilt, the votes in Congress consistently revealed a continuing pro-slavery philosophy on the part of the Democrats, the book reveals.

Three years after Appomattox, the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, granting blacks citizenship in the United States, came before Congress: 94 percent of Republicans endorsed it.

"The records of Congress reveal that not one Democrat � either in the House or the Senate � voted for the 14th Amendment," Barton wrote. "Three years after the Civil War, and the Democrats from the North as well as the South were still refusing to recognize any rights of citizenship for black Americans."

He also noted that South Carolina Gov. Wade Hampton at the 1868 Democratic National Convention inserted a clause in the party platform declaring the Congress' civil rights laws were "unconstitutional, revolutionary, and void."

It was the same convention when Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest, the first grand wizard of the KKK, was honored for his leadership.

Barton's book notes that in 1868, Congress heard testimony from election worker Robert Flournoy, who confessed while he was canvassing the state of Mississippi in support of the 13th and 14th Amendments, he could find only one black, in a population of 444,000 in the state, who admitted being a Democrat.

Nor is Barton the only person to raise such questions. In 2005, National Review published an article raising similar points. The publication said in 1957 President Dwight Eisenhower, a Republican, deployed the 82nd Airborne Division to desegregate the Little Rock, Ark., schools over the resistance of Democrat Gov. Orval Faubus.

Further, three years later, Eisenhower signed the GOP's 1960 Civil Rights Act after it survived a five-day, five-hour filibuster by 18 Senate Democrats, and in 1964, Democrat President Lyndon Johnson signed the 1964 Civil Rights Act after former Klansman Robert Byrd's 14-hour filibuster, and the votes of 22 other Senate Democrats, including Tennessee's Al Gore Sr., failed to scuttle the plan.

Dems' website showing jump in history

The current version of the "History" page on the party website lists a number of accomplishments � from 1792, 1798, 1800, 1808, 1812, 1816, 1824 and 1828, including its 1832 nomination of Andrew Jackson for president. It follows up with a name change, and the establishment of the Democratic National Committee, but then leaps over the Civil War and all of its issues to talk about the end of the 19th Century, William Jennings Bryan and women's suffrage.

A spokesman with the Democrats refused to comment for WND on any of the issues. "You're not going to get a comment," said the spokesman who identified himself as Luis.

"Why would Democrats skip over their own history from 1848 to 1900?" Barton asked. "Perhaps because it's not the kind of civil rights history they want to talk about � perhaps because it is not the kind of civil rights history they want to have on their website."

The National Review article by Deroy Murdock cited the 1866 comment from Indiana Republican Gov. Oliver Morton condemning Democrats for their racism.

"Every one who shoots down Negroes in the streets, burns Negro schoolhouses and meeting-houses, and murders women and children by the light of their own flaming dwellings, calls himself a Democrat," Morton said.

It also cited the 1856 criticism by U.S. Sen. Charles Sumner, R-Mass., of pro-slavery Democrats. "Congressman Preston Brooks (D-S.C.) responded by grabbing a stick and beating Sumner unconscious in the Senate chamber. Disabled, Sumner could not resume his duties for three years."

By the admission of the Democrats themselves, on their website, it wasn't until Harry Truman was elected that "Democrats began the fight to bring down the final barriers of race and gender."

"That is an accurate description," wrote Barton. "Starting with Harry Truman, Democrats began � that is, they made their first serious efforts � to fight against the barriers of race; yet � Truman's efforts were largely unsuccessful because of his own Democratic Party."

Even then, the opposition to rights for blacks was far from over. As recently as 1960, Mississippi Democratic Gov. Hugh White had requested Christian evangelist Billy Graham segregate his crusades, something Graham refused to do. "And when South Carolina Democratic Gov. George Timmerman learned Billy Graham had invited African Americans to a Reformation Rally at the state Capitol, he promptly denied use of the facilities to the evangelist," Barton wrote.

The National Review noted that the Democrats' "Klan-coddling" today is embodied in Byrd, who once wrote that, "The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia."

The article suggested a contrast with the GOP, which, when former Klansman David Duke ran for Louisiana governor in 1991 as a Republican, was "scorned" by national GOP officials.

Until 1935, every black federal legislator was Republican, and it was Republicans who appointed the first black Air Force and Army four-star generals, established Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday as a national holiday, and named the first black national-security adviser, secretary of state, the research reveals.

Current Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice has said: "The first Republican I knew was my father, and he is still the Republican I most admire. He joined our party because the Democrats in Jim Crow Alabama of 1952 would not register him to vote. The Republicans did. My father has never forgotten that day, and neither have I."

Barton's documentation said the first opponents of slavery "and the chief advocates for racial equal rights were the churches (the Quakers, Presbyterians, Methodists, etc.). Furthermore, religious leaders such as Quaker Anthony Benezet were the leading spokesmen against slavery, and evangelical leaders such as Presbyterian signer of the Declaration Benjamin Rush were the founders of the nation's first abolition societies."

During the years surrounding the Civil War, "the most obvious difference between the Republican and Democrat parties was their stands on slavery," Barton said. Republicans called for its abolition, while Democrats declared: "All efforts of the abolitionists, or others, made to induce Congress to interfere with questions of slavery, or to take incipient [to initiate] steps in relation thereto, are calculated to lead to the most alarming and dangerous consequences, and all such efforts have the inevitable tendency to diminish the happiness of the people."

Wallbuilders also cited John Alden's 1885 book, "A Brief History of the Republican Party" in noting that the KKK's early attacks were on Republicans as much as blacks, in that blacks were adopting the Republican identity en masse.

"In some places the Ku Klux Klan assaulted Republican officials in their houses or offices or upon the public roads; in others they attacked the meetings of negroes and displaced them," Alden wrote. "Its ostensible purpose at first was to keep the blacks in order and prevent them from committing small depredations upon the property of whites, but its real motives were essentially political � The negroes were invariable required to promise not to vote the Republican ticket, and threatened with death if they broke their promises."

Barton told WND the most cohesive group of political supporters in American now is African-Americans. He said most consider their affiliation with the Democratic party longterm.

But he said he interviewed a black pastor in Mississippi, who recalled his grandmother never "would let a Democrat in the house, and he never knew what she was talking about." After a review of history, he knew, Barton said.

Citing President George Washington's farewell address, Barton told WND, "Washington had a great section on the love of party, if you love party more than anything else, what it will do to a great nation."

"We shouldn't love a party [over] a candidate's principles or values," he told WND.

Washington's farewell address noted the "danger" from parties is serious.

"Let me now � warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party, generally. � The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism," Washington said.

The book can be found at Amazon... https://www.amazon.com/Setting-Recor...lack+%26+white

If video is preferred:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REl-99K-8tk

That is only part 1...the rest of them can be found at youtube.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th December 2018), Steven (3rd December 2018), turiya (3rd December 2018)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    That's Nazi talk. These people are not vermin, they are human beings. You would do well to consider that, because you could be in a similar situation yourself in the not-so-distant future. Much of the USA could become uninhabitable due to climate change and who knows what earth changes might happen. You might have to move to another country, possibly even on foot, if the current transport infrastructure collapses. Just imagine how you would feel if the inhabitants of that country (say, Canada) referred to you in that way.
    Wow you assume I did that report? and then you assume it is NAZI talk. It is nothing more than a report from Natural news giving facts about people that are carrying diseases and how the Tijuana authorities are handling the situation. And you have to make it out to be me that is writing a hate piece or something. Seems to me you are the one that lives and wallows in the hate. But just to play along with your ignorant accusation. Why don't you tell me where you live so I can migrate to your place and live off of you. By the way, I will be sure and bring some disease infested friends with me so we can share with you. Hey, you are the one that is being so compassionate to hordes of people that you have no idea what they are doing by leaving their own country and wanting to overrun another. Geez, Nazi talk indeed. Be sure and tell me where you live now. I think I could really like your place. Of course you would have to give me and my compatriots everything you have and for free I might add. Nazi talk indeed.

Seems to me that this world is so full of hate no matter what or who it is. and everyone thinks they can take everybody else stuff. Labels what a bane on humankind, don't you think. Now don't forget to let me know where you live. I think you have everything I need. Be seein you.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,111 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Steven View Post
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-12-...-diseases.html
    The migrant caravan trying to invade the USA is actually a DISEASE caravan that’s infested with HIV, tuberculosis and other infectious diseases
    That's Nazi talk. These people are not vermin, they are human beings. You would do well to consider that, because you could be in a similar situation yourself in the not-so-distant future. Much of the USA could become uninhabitable due to climate change and who knows what earth changes might happen. You might have to move to another country, possibly even on foot, if the current transport infrastructure collapses. Just imagine how you would feel if the inhabitants of that country (say, Canada) referred to you in that way.
    Wow you assume I did that report? and then you assume it is NAZI talk. It is nothing more than a report from Natural news giving facts about people that are carrying diseases and how the Tijuana authorities are handling the situation. And you have to make it out to be me that is writing a hate piece or something. Seems to me you are the one that lives and wallows in the hate. But just to play along with your ignorant accusation. Why don't you tell me where you live so I can migrate to your place and live off of you. By the way, I will be sure and bring some disease infested friends with me so we can share with you. Hey, you are the one that is being so compassionate to hordes of people that you have no idea what they are doing by leaving their own country and wanting to overrun another. Geez, Nazi talk indeed. Be sure and tell me where you live now. I think I could really like your place. Of course you would have to give me and my compatriots everything you have and for free I might add. Nazi talk indeed.

Seems to me that this world is so full of hate no matter what or who it is. and everyone thinks they can take everybody else stuff. Labels what a bane on humankind, don't you think. Now don't forget to let me know where you live. I think you have everything I need. Be seein you.
    I'm pretty sure that Chris has the mental acuity to know that you did indeed not write that report, Steven, just as I myself have the mental acuity to know that Chris' words "That's Nazi talk" were solely a response to the words "The migrant caravan trying to invade the USA is actually a DISEASE caravan that’s infested with HIV, tuberculosis and other infectious diseases" — words which you did write.

I've already had to delete one post and moderate another one today on account of this ludicrous political bigotry business, and I've had to file three separate reports to the mod room this evening alone. I reckon it won't be long anymore before we're going to have to close this thread again and have a few members cool off.

P.S.: Most of you anti-immigrant Americans are yourselves the descendants of immigrants. Don't ever forget that. And look at what you lot — well, your ancestors, of course — have done to the natives.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th December 2018), Chris (3rd December 2018), Elen (4th December 2018), Wind (3rd December 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts

You may not have done it deliberately and I appreciate that this may have been quoted from another source. That is actually my exact point. This sort of language has been used in the past to justify demonising certain groups of people, specifically by calling them invaders and disease-ridden. I recognise this instantly as I have seen this movie before.

I am in Hungary, and the exact same drama that is now playing out at the US Southern Border has happened here in 2015. I won't even list the parallels, because they're so obvious and both leaders (Trump and Orbán) have used the same hate-filled language (often informed by the same alt-right sources, such as Breitbart and Steve Bannon). I would also add the UK to this list, the way migrants were described in the likes of the Daily Mail (calling them swarms of locusts and such) is truly disgusting.

I did not say that you were a Nazi, only that the language you used was reminiscent or even identical to Nazi propaganda. I am well familiar with it, since Nazis are a dime a dozen in this country. If you threw a stone, you'd probably hit a Nazi with it, or at least someone with racist or anti-semitic views. Such language is often present in the mainstream media, without anyone batting an eyelid and I'm seeing the same thing happening in the Anglophone world now, which worries me greatly.

BTW, you would be welcome to migrate to Hungary, I certainly wouldn't mind, and you might even like it here. Alt-Right personality Ramzpaul (who I sometimes find quite thought-provoking and even half-right at times) has made his home here and he isn't alone.

I certainly don't mind opposing views on this forum (I am politically agnostic and don't favour either the left or the right, but I do truly hate and despise the extremes of both. They have done plenty of harm to my country already, in equal measure). I do think that calling migrants disease-ridden invaders crosses the line into hate-speech and that is irrespective of anyone's political orientation. The far-Left in Hungary used to talk that way as well, this isn't a left-right problem, but rather one of extremism.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th December 2018), Aragorn (3rd December 2018), Elen (4th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    'Invasion' News from Sweden...
    Recent Praying Medic tweet...

Praying Medic
    @prayingmedic

Swedes protest against mass migration in front of Parliament

‘It is time to bring out our inner Vikings’ – Swedes start protesting against mass migration in front of Parliament
    Around 1000 people participated in the 3-hour-long event outside the Swedish Parliament on Sunday.
    voiceofeurope.com

9:35 AM - 3 Dec 2018

...to the topTop

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th December 2018), Melidae (3rd December 2018), Steven (3rd December 2018)

Thanks
    To Aragorn and Chris. You know I didn't do the article of the disease in the caravan. You do seem to assume that I wrote the words. "The migrant caravan trying to invade the USA is actually a DISEASE caravan that’s infested with HIV, tuberculosis and other infectious diseases" which I did not. I merely copy and pasted the headline of that article. If you actually open and read it you will see those words in big bold headline.
    I am seeing hear that you are so bent on making me seem like some sort of NaZi which relates to other labels you hate or hurt your delicate sense of being. Words/labels such as conservative or right wing or God forbid, a Trump supporter. when in reality it is your given understanding, your thinking that is in a way projecting the very thing you are onto others.

I am sorry that you assume these things because you are filled with hate it seems. Again, I did not write any of those words. I merely copied and pasted from a site. I am finding the name of this site a falisy. The One Truth, Who's truth is it then? Yours and yours only because it appears to me that you administrator and Mods only want your perception of this illusion to be put forth. I can see both sides of something or at least I would like to think I can. I am just an observer in most things but I do have my opinion just as everybody does. it is the attacking and bickering about who is right and who is wrong that cause dissonance. Liberal, conservative, black, white, brown, yellow, Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu, Budda, What is all this about and what does it accomplish? Does any of it help to reach a common goal of making humanity better?
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th December 2018), Chris (3rd December 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    To Aragorn and Chris. You know I didn't do the article of the disease in the caravan. You do seem to assume that I wrote the words. "The migrant caravan trying to invade the USA is actually a DISEASE caravan that’s infested with HIV, tuberculosis and other infectious diseases" which I did not. I merely copy and pasted the headline of that article. If you actually open and read it you will see those words in big bold headline.
    I am seeing hear that you are so bent on making me seem like some sort of NaZi which relates to other labels you hate or hurt your delicate sense of being. Words/labels such as conservative or right wing or God forbid, a Trump supporter. when in reality it is your given understanding, your thinking that is in a way projecting the very thing you are onto others.

I am sorry that you assume these things because you are filled with hate it seems. Again, I did not write any of those words. I merely copied and pasted from a site. I am finding the name of this site a falisy. The One Truth, Who's truth is it then? Yours and yours only because it appears to me that you administrator and Mods only want your perception of this illusion to be put forth. I can see both sides of something or at least I would like to think I can. I am just an observer in most things but I do have my opinion just as everybody does. it is the attacking and bickering about who is right and who is wrong that cause dissonance. Liberal, conservative, black, white, brown, yellow, Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu, Budda, What is all this about and what does it accomplish? Does any of it help to reach a common goal of making humanity better?
    Yes, you're right. I probably overreacted. I did not mean to paint you as a Nazi, I'm truly sorry if it came across like that.

The headline that you quoted is hate-speech though, I stand by that, though I should have been more circumspect and precise in my criticism. In my defence it is quite late here and it has been a long day, I'm not exactly at my mental peak right now.

I will stay away from this thread from now on and all the other US-politics centred ones, because I consider them pure poison. Truly, no good can come of participating in this discussion.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th December 2018), Aragorn (3rd December 2018), Elen (4th December 2018), Steven (3rd December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,111 Times in 20,309 Posts
    To Aragorn and Chris. You know I didn't do the article of the disease in the caravan. You do seem to assume that I wrote the words. "The migrant caravan trying to invade the USA is actually a DISEASE caravan that’s infested with HIV, tuberculosis and other infectious diseases" which I did not. I merely copy and pasted the headline of that article.
    That's why quotes were invented. Double, single and stylized. You could (and should) have taken your pick. Or you could have used the quote tags — the icon of the text balloon in the editor's toolbar.

If you actually open and read it you will see those words in big bold headline.
    But I don't want to, because I'm not interested in this nationalistic bullshit. I am only monitoring this thread to keep you hotheads from headbutting each other. That's why I've already had to file three reports tonight, and why I've had to edit a post by yourself and delete a post by one other member.

A bit paranoid, aren't you? I am not bent on anything. I see you post something that is not quoted and that therefore appears to be coming out of your own keyboard — I don't care whether it comes from some other website or not, but like I said, that's why quotes were invented — and then I see you blow up over the fact that another person than myself also interpreted those words as if they came out of your own keyboard.

That's all there is to it.

I am sorry that you assume these things because you are filled with hate it seems.
    If you think that I would be filled with hate, then you obviously haven't been paying any attention.

I am finding the name of this site a falisy. The One Truth, Who's truth is it then? Yours and yours only because it appears to me that you administrator and Mods only want your perception of this illusion to be put forth.
    Wrong once again. The truth of the matter is that Malcolm Taylor, the founder of The One Truth — also known around these parts as The One — chose the name of this forum quite haphazardly. He took his own screen name — which he had also been using at Project Avalon — and simply added the word "Truth" to it. And as you may even have already noticed, it isn't even the name of the domain the forum is hosted under. Malc named the domain — jandeane81.com — after his wife's middle name and year of birth. It isn't even a genuine "dotcom", because we're not a commercial domain — quite the contrary: commercial activity is strictly forbidden here at The One Truth.

The retroactive explanation however — as synchronicity would have it — is that the one truth is that together we make a difference, and that has always been Malc's vision. It's even in the introduction text on our front door, in a big blue typeface — and I know that very well because I happen to be the guy who wrote that, although one or two sentences were taken over from the original introduction text. Either way, Malc wanted to create a community of like-minded and responsible people, and like myself, he believes in the veracity of Mahatma Gandhi's words "You must become the change you wish to see in the world."

That's all there is to it.

I will stay away from this thread from now on and all the other US-politics centred ones, because I consider them pure poison. Truly, no good can come of participating in this discussion.
    I wish I had that luxury.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th December 2018), Chris (3rd December 2018), Dreamtimer (4th December 2018), Elen (4th December 2018), Steven (3rd December 2018), Wind (3rd December 2018)

Thanks
    Thank you both Aragorn and Chris. Aragorn, I am not familiar in the use of quoting yet or I would have used them on that headline. As for hate speech, I really did not take that headline to be that. I guess I don't quite fall into the political correctness BS. and The Narrative pushed by the MSM. I myself do believe in the right to free speech and saying what one means whether it sounds like HATE Speech or not falls into that right. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words/names will never hurt me. In todays bizaar world as another member has stated, it would seem that people are hurt by the mere use of a wrong word. Enough of this

Thank you for the explanation of how things work on this forum a little bit more. As for you Chris, I would never want to keep you from expressing your self on this thread or any other. I did find it a bit odd that three or four Mods or senior members found it necessary to attack or maybe I am using the wrong word, another members expression or post as it goes. Simply because it comes from a different point of view. Thanks again.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th December 2018), Aragorn (3rd December 2018), Chris (3rd December 2018), Elen (4th December 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The Southern Democrats went Republican starting full steam in the Gingrich years. The KKK element of the Democrats is now history. They've all gone Republican.

It's been a couple few decades now. The South has been red for so long that it's starting to turn blue again. And that blue trend has exactly nada to do with the KKK.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th December 2018), Aragorn (3rd December 2018), Kathy (4th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Interesting, Dreamtimer. That's a new one on me.

I was living in Louisiana thirty years ago....deep south country living. That's not what I experienced when I lived there...nor has it changed much according to friends I am still in close contact with who were born, raised and still live there.

...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th December 2018), Kathy (4th December 2018), Steven (4th December 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Really?

So the South is really still Democrat and just happens to have been voting in Republicans for no reason? The fact that Southern states keep coming up red is an illusion?
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th December 2018), Aragorn (4th December 2018), Kathy (4th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Really?

So the South is really still Democrat and just happens to have been voting in Republicans for no reason? The fact that Southern states keep coming up red is an illusion?
    I Guess it depends on what color tint you have on the eyeglasses you've been looking through... Still wearing them?

Seems... that would be a 'Yes' answer.

The Solid South

Wikipedia
    Last edited by turiya, 4th December 2018 at 01:21.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th December 2018), Steven (4th December 2018)

Thanks
    Just so there is no assumptions of what is said linked to me, all of the words in quotes are from the posters of the videos and news stories.

“I guess they didn’t get the message from the President.”
    "Nearly 200 Illegal Immigrants Arrested Trying to Cross the US Border”

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTakm2vGSBc

“Who thinks it’s AOK to allow anyone and everyone into their country? THIS is the perfect example of what some of these “migrants” do on a regular basis. This is common knowledge, and it is the reason for the border wall. Only the globalists and their brainwashed followers fight this safety feature.”

“Border Agents Discover Body Of 6-Year-Old Girl: “She Was Raped By 30 Men”

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HARqWNlRII4

“When you invite foreigners into your country, you had better ensure they are compatible with your customs, beliefs and social mores—or pay the price. Compared to European and Western society, some of these people—men, in particular—are heathens, and they have no intention of adjusting to our culture. This is what you can expect, America, if you let unvetted people into your country. Ask the women of Sweden, Germany, Britain and other countries where the psychopaths have forced migration of middle eastern men or those of the muslim faith.”

“German women are bushmeat to migrants”

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIXgC4Zfvlc

“Fortunately, our laws support the building of the wall because as we all know, nothing is more important than, “National Security”.”

And the people of the world, Europe right now, are wakening and uniting against the corrupt, criminal governments because they continue to take too much. O boy, this is partly in response to the UN agenda 21/2030 Migration stuff. Yes, Taxes, and higher fuel prices and the whole Climate change agenda are smack dab in the middle and this video is very interesting to say the least. I say the speaker is talking rightly about what this is coming to.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th December 2018), turiya (4th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Last edited by turiya, 4th December 2018 at 12:06.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th December 2018), Elen (4th December 2018), Steven (4th December 2018)